What Parts of Brooklyn has the most gangs?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

What Parts of Brooklyn has the most gangs?

Unread post by alexalonso » December 26th, 2012, 6:30 pm

My guess is Bed Stuy, FLatbush and Williamsburg

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: What Parts of Brooklyn has the most gangs?

Unread post by Silencioso » December 28th, 2012, 3:29 pm

based on these gang lists the NYPD put out, it's Brownsville or Flatbush. It's definately not Williamsburg, that area has been gentrified big time.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 29th, 2012, 12:48 am

Good question.

I would say the poorest sections of Brooklyn, like Brownsville, East New York. Out there they got Wave Gang and shit who knows what else.

I will say this the Albany Houses in Crown Heights got maaad bloods. Only time I've seen a actual memorial with rags hanging and hit ups all outside a bodega was in Crown Heights after some dude name Batz was killed. They hung the red and green rags and posted up for mad long despite heavy police presence.

Williamsburg really doesn't have any activity past a few incidents a few years ago between 3ni and PBG who are bloods, those dudes are all Spanish basically. Old dude who grew up in South Side Williamsburg the only place in that neighborhood where there are still Latinos to this day tell me there used to be the dividing line between the two sections of South Side and the border was the BQE (brooklyn queens expressway - a highway). Cousins couldnt' even visit cousins on the other side because the gangs on each side had it like that.

There is a lot of Mexican gangs now in Coney Island too. They wallbang a lot is all.

Flatbush is more Crips than anywhere else in New York City. The West Indians had their own thing going on outside of New York Bloods that is Black American. And Bed Stuy I saw mad bloods all the time several years ago don't know about now. I gotta say I been in Flatbush, Bedstuy, Crown Heights, Bushwick and gang activity is at all time lows.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2012, 2:05 am

Cold Bear wrote:Good question.

I would say the poorest sections of Brooklyn, like Brownsville, East New York. Out there they got Wave Gang and shit who knows what else.

I will say this the Albany Houses in Crown Heights got maaad bloods. Only time I've seen a actual memorial with rags hanging and hit ups all outside a bodega was in Crown Heights after some dude name Batz was killed. They hung the red and green rags and posted up for mad long despite heavy police presence.

Williamsburg really doesn't have any activity past a few incidents a few years ago between 3ni and PBG who are bloods, those dudes are all Spanish basically. Old dude who grew up in South Side Williamsburg the only place in that neighborhood where there are still Latinos to this day tell me there used to be the dividing line between the two sections of South Side and the border was the BQE (brooklyn queens expressway - a highway). Cousins couldnt' even visit cousins on the other side because the gangs on each side had it like that.

There is a lot of Mexican gangs now in Coney Island too. They wallbang a lot is all.

Flatbush is more Crips than anywhere else in New York City. The West Indians had their own thing going on outside of New York Bloods that is Black American. And Bed Stuy I saw mad bloods all the time several years ago don't know about now. I gotta say I been in Flatbush, Bedstuy, Crown Heights, Bushwick and gang activity is at all time lows.
Can these gangs be mapped? Do they have strict turf & territories or is it always changing?

NcIsBloody
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: East

Unread post by NcIsBloody » August 24th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Alot of Ny brothers (Blood) is moving militant that's why you want hear about them.. homies be catching Rico case

makkadon
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: Nc

Unread post by makkadon » January 19th, 2016, 2:27 pm

Batz Milla was the G for MTG in Crown Heights