DMS Crew from NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

DMS Crew from NY

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 17th, 2013, 1:01 am

The DMS Crew from NY r my favorites. Here r some vids:

Does anyone know more about Danny Diablo and the DMS Crew? F**king love their music!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: DMS

Unread post by alexalonso » May 21st, 2013, 9:23 am

they r ok.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: DMS

Unread post by Rudog » May 22nd, 2013, 5:24 pm

This is the dms I remember:

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: DMS Crew from NY

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 22nd, 2013, 11:07 pm

Prolly not exactly the same. I'd say they r a West Coast thing... :lol:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 25th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Isn't one of the House of Pain guys involved in this?

They're not bad, actually. Could they be the next Insane Clown Posse and start a big youth cult?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » July 31st, 2013, 11:18 pm

Yes, he is. They r actually associated with La Coka Nostra somehow and Danny Diablo is staying at the West Coast quite often.

I love most of their shit. They r the only ones I actually buy music from... :lol:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 5th, 2013, 1:04 pm

Are they connected to the DMS skinhead crew?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 5th, 2013, 11:43 pm

They r the offspring of NY Hardcore music. Although I really don't know too good I'd say yes.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 15th, 2014, 3:29 pm

i been to ny plenty....and from doing shown know alot of dms from putting on hc shows and travelling to ny.....every one of em that i met from NY were pretty cool.....i know a guy from here and one from florida and one from texas who claim dms....but dont know how legit they are because they aint from NY but that aint for me to decide...and i dont think any of their chapters are deep at all, FSU are probably deeper than they are.....as far as denver "chapter" goes i think they are maybe 2 or 3 deep....hardly a gang or even a crew at all

silencioso.....they ARE the same DMS crew....but the style changed.....i remember when they used to have their "wall" in queens.....now that shits all painted over last time i went in like 2002.......my last 2 trips to ny i didnt go to queens at all

they started off as the DOC MARTIN SKINS....but know have too many acronyms to count...droppin many suckas, demonic marijuana smokers, drug sex money, demonstrating my style, deadly muslim soldiers are a FEW of the hundreds of acronyms i heard....but its all still DMS.....they arent strictly a skin crew anymore.....instead of dying off like the SUIs or SxR they kinda evolved.......i wouldnt call them a gang though, just a big crew who love HxC

and they have alot of affiliated hardcore bands.....many of those guys also do rap shit, and i think they are affiliated by calling themselves La Coka Nostra

im not the biggest fan of any of their rap.....but i do love NYHC music

one of their main guys lives here in denver....he sang for skarhead and district 9......he actually asked me to prospect for them about 10yrs ago....."i was like HUH? prospect?......naw homie i been with my hood since 83 and never felt the need to be anything other than SSG"

i dont get the "prospect" thing either........which to me factors in why i dont consider tham a gang...........they have some tough guys for sure but i never met any ruthless ass killers from them that live to just bang DMS......they will fuck you up for sure if you cross them i guess (the NY ones in NY) but i dont see them out wild westing it on the streets and bangin thier shit with a trail of bodies behind em like GKI or something.....outside of NY they are cool with all the locals wherever they go......like any other crew or gang they may travel, even attempt to set up shop but are a non-factor when it comes to gang bangin outside their own

all of em seem to be involved in music in some way or clothing lines or tattoo shops and shit........never met anyone who was born and dreamed of being DMS and then joined up and lived, ate, breathed DMS and wanted to die doing dirt and putting DMS on the map.......that shit is for REAL gangs feel me? DMS aint got no one like that ridin for them

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » February 17th, 2014, 12:21 am

andrew wrote:... deadly muslim soldiers ...
WTF???? Must be some kind of self-deprecating joke, coz Danny Diablo is a committed jew. Freaks :lol:

Thanks Andrew, that was quite interesting. I do like Hardcore too, but some of their rap songs r pretty awesome. Skam Dust and Danny Diablo took rap and inserted some Hardcore styles into it. Especially Dannys voice and gang shouts rock it.

I didn't know they r having that prospect thing as well. I thought this was biker shit actually. But DMS seems to be unique in a way. Although they don't bang like traditional gangs they r having a certain attitude. I once read an article somewhere online that claimed Danny Diablo took a street gang and transformed it into a business operation. They called him 007 of NY… :lol:

Here it is: http://dyingscene.com/bands/dannydiablo/

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 17th, 2014, 12:16 pm

yeah....they used that in the early 90s as a joke.......with them in the 80s and early 90s being skins it had to have been a joke

a girl wrote into maximum rock and roll in 1990 or so and thought that was their true name.......they probably were just playing around with that acronym

thats when i met scotty banks...shortly after he was the one responsible for a stabbing death at cbgb's

i know some of them ball.....so its kinda dumb of them to brag about it so much in their music.....im sure it can be used against them in court

but then again look at sureno rap......those guys took telling on themselves to a whole different level....and they try to live up to their music rather than "oh its just about reflecting about what we see we arent real gangbangers" like many blacks did in the 90s.............

either way i like SOME of the rap them and their affiliates do.....but im not a huge fan of rap except for the maistream stuff that most gangsters younger than me seem to hate

i like my hardcore....when i wanna change it up i like baby bash and that kiss me thru the phone song and that cassie song "me and you"....shit like that

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » February 17th, 2014, 11:53 pm

A bit off topic: What do u think about Blood for Blood? Their singer Buddha is in jail for some rapo story. I fucken luv their music and it's a shame they r in'n'out of jail so often. I have been to just one gig in like nearly 10 years. Was more like a giant brawl… :lol:

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » October 11th, 2014, 9:33 pm

i put on a blood for blood show in 1998.....with stigmata......became friends with them......good dudes......i like spit my last breath and revenge on society and thier early comp stuff...........................dont really dig their "white trash punk rock n roll" shit

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”