Gangs Members in Harlem & The Bronx

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BLC
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: BX

Gangs Members in Harlem & The Bronx

Unread post by BLC » December 9th, 2015, 3:15 pm

I'm starting a black power organization where we put on events and programs for the communities of Harlem and The Bronx. What gangs in Harlem or The Bronx would be most open to working with our organization? To actually do positive stuff for the neighborhood they from? Would anyone here that's based in NYC (gang member or not) be open to helping me recruit people?

I'm not about this gang life but I love my black peoples and we're the most affected by the conditions that create gang life and the prison industrial complex. I want to try to offer another way. So if anyone here would be interested in helping out or has some helpful info, it would be much appreciated!

Much Love to all of yall out there. Be safe.

Peace & Power,
BLC King Kea

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Gangs Members in Harlem & The Bronx

Unread post by alexalonso » December 12th, 2015, 10:11 pm

i let people i know there know. Whats the name of your organization?

BLC
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: BX

Re: Gangs Members in Harlem & The Bronx

Unread post by BLC » December 13th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Hey Alexalonso,

The Black Liberation Collective. You can find us at blackliberationcollective.net, though I'm still working on the site. Feel free to email me at admin@blackliberationcollective.net with more information. Thanks for the reply family.

P&P
King Kea