O.G Mack

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re: O.G Mack

Unread post by tray36 » October 28th, 2008, 10:38 pm

zip3ace wrote:And I dont really want u to spit the history over the net... kuz they can get it off of AOL too if u dont know. For the most part, I know the history of both NY Bloods and Kali Bloods. But if yall wanna discuss something, I rather just b Up at a byline instead. My personal feeling is that East Koast Bloods dont like West Koast Bloods... im talking about in NY only. NTG guys on the Island smashed on a few of my homies who were P Stones. I think OG'z especially dont like west koast sets kuz the east koast been putting it down since Day 1 and I guess they feel like the West Koast sets are koming in after the fact... when guys done laid it down already.
NA THERE WAS ALREADY WEST COAST SETS ON THE EAST COAST LONG BEFOR U.B.N

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re:

Unread post by tray36 » October 28th, 2008, 11:03 pm

Silencioso wrote:If OG Mack admired the Blood concept he should have just used that as a basis for his organization and came up with an original name. OR He could have brought back an old school NY black gang like the Black Spades. OR If was reacting to Latin Kings aggression he could have started a GD/Folks faction. That would have mad more sense politically.
yea he should have just been original and earned his respect like every other nation has done

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 28th, 2008, 11:07 pm

there were dudes who were bloods visiting family memebers in NY and crips but there were NO sets in NYC established and excepted , the only ones in the late 80s early 90s were rollin 30s crip but the westcoast original set harlem 30s said there fake and there not connected to them , just like other bloods from westcoast say there not connected to the FAKES ( UBN , NYB , ) on the eastcoast , but LA california bloods and crips have eastcoast chapters and they vouch for there existence and is known on both coast.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » November 4th, 2008, 1:50 am

what OG MACK the liar did was he started a fake offbrand sets of bloods took names like UBN , millers , 59brims , blood stone villians , and new fake sest like 93 bloods and 183 bloods and made people believe they were real sets HE LIED , hes not from california ,( he spoke to t.rodgers on a phone) and made up a lie that he was okay to start this stuff WHICH WAS A LIE and mixed up rules of california and chicago gansg together 5 point fake stuff for bloods to flag left and bloods pirus to push 5 and take cali names HE LIED ,,,,NOW WE GOT THE FAKE AND REAL BEEF BECASUE HE TOLD LIES. HE AND HIS TEAM HE HAD A TEAM WHO HELP TEACH THIS BS. if you aint get it str8 from CALIFORNIA YOUR A PURE phony fugazzi copy bootlegg not onilne , from the streets in cali , dont use B and C if you gone say we dont need LA dudes permission just drop the b and c off. and be independant on your own,

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » November 5th, 2008, 4:19 pm

O.G. FALSE CLAIMING MACK lied from one phone call and started 15 years of FALSE CLAIMING BS

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » November 13th, 2008, 11:59 am

DAMN YALL K0NFU5ED A5 HELL 0G MA¢K BEIN MILLER I5 INTERNET BULL5HIT, 50 5LA5H that, 0G MAKK NEVA TALKD 2 T.R0DGER5 50 5LA5H that, HE WA5 0NE EIGHT TR3Y WHI¢H WA5 A NEIGBORHOOD GANG 0N 183RD N DAVID50N N the BR0NX, WEN HE 5TARTED the UBN HE MADE 183 A UBN 5ET DAT5 ALL IM 5AYIN N0W IMA JU5T BIKK BAKK N LET YALL K0NTINUE 2 5PEAK 0N WAT YALL THINK YALL KN0 ~PEACE BLO0OD~

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 13th, 2008, 3:42 pm

i dont know why he just didnt call his set Bloods and not be afiliated with the west coast, i knew about bloods in the early 80's before i knew there were bloods in Cali, but these bloods never claimed affiliation with west coast bloods

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 18th, 2009, 2:10 am

O.P. (OH PLEASE ) MACK was a fake he made all this fake blood shit up years ago in 1993 and lied he is NOT a real blood he made newyork look stupid he added on to the hiphop pop trend to claim LA gangs he never been to LA and after started all this false shit he then started calling Trodgers and asking him questions about bloods and LA and went back and told lies trickin cat into believing shit he was reading and asking through phone calls LYING HIS ASS OFF fakeeeeeeeeeee if there is real NY crips and Bloods you will see them in LA

NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fuck there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you fucked your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 22nd, 2009, 6:14 pm

BBA wrote:DAMN YALL K0NFU5ED A5 HELL 0G MA¢K BEIN MILLER I5 INTERNET BULL5HIT, 50 5LA5H that, 0G MAKK NEVA TALKD 2 T.R0DGER5 50 5LA5H that, HE WA5 0NE EIGHT TR3Y WHI¢H WA5 A NEIGBORHOOD GANG 0N 183RD N DAVID50N N the BR0NX, WEN HE 5TARTED the UBN HE MADE 183 A UBN 5ET DAT5 ALL IM 5AYIN N0W IMA JU5T BIKK BAKK N LET YALL K0NTINUE 2 5PEAK 0N WAT YALL THINK YALL KN0 ~PEACE BLO0OD~
Perfect example of another 2009 millenium banger eastcoast wannabee on LA dick... this dude must be 13 taking an hour to write some BS with symbols and shit. These mark ass niggas going through denial about how fake they are... it's even sadder for the older niggas claimin that fake shit... niggas callin themselves OG's and shit and only been claimin that fake shit for a couple years.... These faggots from bitchset and jim jones' faggot ass need to apologize to the whole eastcoast for promoting that fake shit and to the WestCoast for riding dick. These westcoast niggas doing videos with these homos need to get checced too... selling out they hood and the whole coast trying to make a couple $

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 23rd, 2009, 8:38 am

tell em manso...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:26 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

usernameee
What city do you live in now?: new york

Unread post by usernameee » April 10th, 2009, 1:26 pm

OG MACCK WAS LOCKED UP WITH A BLACK P STONE FROM KALI. THE P STONES ARE THE ONLY BLOODS WITH TIES TO THAT 5 SHIT. MACCK TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO MAKE UP THE BLOODS OF NY HIS DUMB AZZ THOUGHT ALL BLOODS RIDE THE 5. THAT WHERE NEW YORK FOOLS GET THAT 5 SHIT FROM IT NEVER WAS SUPPOSE TO HIT THE STREETS THAT WHY FOOLS TALK IN KODES AND SHIT BEKAUSE THAT WAS FOR JAIL SO THE CO WOULDNT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. OG TYE WAS NOT A BLOOD OR CRIP. HE WAS OG MACKS REAL LIFE BROTHER WHO GOT KILLED BY A NIKKA NAMED TOM KROSS WHO WAS LIKE OMAR IN THE WIRE EXCEPT FOR THAT GAY SHIT. IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING TO DUDES THAT TYE WAS NOT IN A GANG NIKKAS KALLED HIM INDIAN TYE ON THE STREETS HE HAD NO TIES TO ANY GANG HE WAS JUST MACKS BROTHER.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » April 12th, 2009, 10:16 pm

usernameee wrote:OG MACCK WAS LOCKED UP WITH A BLACK P STONE FROM KALI. THE P STONES ARE THE ONLY BLOODS WITH TIES TO THAT 5 SHIT. MACCK TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO MAKE UP THE BLOODS OF NY HIS DUMB AZZ THOUGHT ALL BLOODS RIDE THE 5. THAT WHERE NEW YORK FOOLS GET THAT 5 SHIT FROM IT NEVER WAS SUPPOSE TO HIT THE STREETS THAT WHY FOOLS TALK IN KODES AND SHIT BEKAUSE THAT WAS FOR JAIL SO THE CO WOULDNT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. OG TYE WAS NOT A BLOOD OR CRIP. HE WAS OG MACKS REAL LIFE BROTHER WHO GOT KILLED BY A NIKKA NAMED TOM KROSS WHO WAS LIKE OMAR IN THE WIRE EXCEPT FOR THAT GAY SHIT. IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING TO DUDES THAT TYE WAS NOT IN A GANG NIKKAS KALLED HIM INDIAN TYE ON THE STREETS HE HAD NO TIES TO ANY GANG HE WAS JUST MACKS BROTHER.

OBVIOUSLY AN OUTDATED FAKE WHO BELIEVES EVERYTHING HE IS TOLD BY AN OLDER FAKE WITH LOST AND NOT TRUE STORIES MACK WAS A LIAR HES NOT A BPSN OR A MILLER BLOOD HE LIED WAKE UP YOUR IN DENIAL

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 27th, 2009, 2:48 pm

OG Mack is a fucking fake that just got arrested by the feds and all out cause of that shit i mean what kind of real nigga would tell their own history to the cops and shit he's more affiliated with the feds more than bloods
he's a fucking great example for all the fake bloods in NY and mostly east coast

BBA

Unread post by BBA » June 1st, 2009, 10:23 pm

aint n0B0dy 0n LA dikk pause that i re5pekt yall 4 5tartn Bl00d n all that But reallydoe Death t0ward the west Tr3y B the Be5t ima keep Bangn 4 Billy my niggaz doin Life n the B0x niggaz aint worryin B0ut wat 5um Bali niggaz think hop off UBN dikk n Hop off makk 2, aint nobody jakkn that LA 5hit 0va here this the East koast UBN nobody gives 2 fukks B0ut wat sum sherm head washd up og niggaz gotta say B0ut the U its either UBN or U B 0ut BBA the FUKK UP UBN THE FUKK UP ANYTHING LESS THEN EMU I5 FUKKD UP

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:42 am

BBA wrote:aint n0B0dy 0n LA dikk pause that i re5pekt yall 4 5tartn Bl00d n all that But reallydoe Death t0ward the west Tr3y B the Be5t ima keep Bangn 4 Billy my niggaz doin Life n the B0x niggaz aint worryin B0ut wat 5um Bali niggaz think hop off UBN dikk n Hop off makk 2, aint nobody jakkn that LA 5hit 0va here this the East koast UBN nobody gives 2 #%@& B0ut wat sum sherm head washd up og niggaz gotta say B0ut the U its either UBN or U B 0ut BBA the #%@& UP UBN THE #%@& UP ANYTHING LESS THEN EMU I5 #%@& UP
IF YAW DONT CARE WHY WOULD TAKE THEY NAMES ??.... BLOODS AND UBN IS WESTCOAST ......

YOUR EASTCOAST YOUR BEEF STARTED WITH LATIN KINGS SPANISH GUYS ................NOTBLACK CRIPS ...

WHY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN BLACK GANG UP BACK THEN IN 1993 TO WAR .......AGIANST LATINOS

YOUR HYPOCRITCAL AND ASS BACKWARDS AND HAVE NO REASON TO COVER FOR BEING GANG NAME STEALERS

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » June 14th, 2009, 10:41 am

CUZ THIS MARK NIGGA "OG (ORIGINAL GAYSTA) MACK" COULDN'T EVEN GET TG STATUS IN A REAL LA HOOD SO HOW HE OG? ALL HOMEGROWN NYC/EASTCOAST SETS ARE FAKE AND IF U CLAIMIN A CALI HOOD OUT THERE 9 X OUTTA 10 U FAKE TOO GETTIN PUT ON BY OTHER FRAUD ASS NIGGAS.

BBA

Unread post by BBA » June 15th, 2009, 7:45 am

we dont kare about the west, we dont kare what yall think we not gon stop Bangin kuz we do it better yall Bangin the old way yall shootin each other over kolors losing half ya set everyday we ova here making money, sum n school, sum millionares we take this Bangin 2 another level Being smart with it not just stayin in the hood all day yall stupid keep Bangin yall way we keep Bangin ours see who life last longer & datz wats most important life f00l get ya mind rite yall left koast dudes is stupid, stop hatin on mack buz he startd a UNSTOPABLE movement thats still growin we Bang nothin alike we got the same red rag But we kut from a diffrent kloth fool

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 22nd, 2009, 12:11 am

BBA wrote:we dont kare about the west, we dont kare what yall think we not gon stop Bangin kuz we do it better yall Bangin the old way yall shootin each other over kolors losing half ya set everyday we ova here making money, sum n school, sum millionares we take this Bangin 2 another level Being smart with it not just stayin in the hood all day yall stupid keep Bangin yall way we keep Bangin ours see who life last longer & datz wats most important life f00l get ya mind rite yall left koast dudes is stupid, stop hatin on mack buz he startd a UNSTOPABLE movement thats still growin we Bang nothin alike we got the same red rag But we kut from a diffrent kloth fool
THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I EVER HEARD .......THERE IS NO DIFFERENT WAY OF BANGIN YOU FAKE ....OG MACK STARTED A UNSTOPPABLE MOVEMENT OF FAKE WANNABEES WHO DREAMED OF BEING ...REAL BLOODS ....OR ....REAL 5 POINT GANGS ...........BUT WAS TO SCARED COWARDS TO GO TO L.A. OR CHICAGO TO WALK THAT LIFE !!!

NIGGA YAW STUPID WHY WOULD YOUBE A MILLIONAIRE AND BANG ??

WHY WOULD YOU BE IN SCHOOL AND BANG ??

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING SMART AND BANGIN ??

BANGING IS DEATH , PRISON ....ASSWIPE

YOUR BANGIN OVER COLORS AND ......NOT KNOWING WHY CALI NIGGAS BANG .....THATS STUPID OF THE NIGGAS ON THE EASTCOAST ON THE EASTCOAST FOR FAKIN IT ...LISTENING TO RAPPERS AND A FAKE BANGER NAMED OG CRACK !!

YOUR FAKES AND WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS FAKES FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS OR MORE .....LOL

AND THERE ARE SOME REAL EASTCOAST NIGGAZ ....BUT THEY BE OUT IN L.A. ...THEY UNDERSTAND GANG BANG LIFE

BBA

Unread post by BBA » June 23rd, 2009, 5:03 pm

Myself wrote:
BBA wrote:we dont kare about the west, we dont kare what yall think we not gon stop Bangin kuz we do it better yall Bangin the old way yall shootin each other over kolors losing half ya set everyday we ova here making money, sum n school, sum millionares we take this Bangin 2 another level Being smart with it not just stayin in the hood all day yall stupid keep Bangin yall way we keep Bangin ours see who life last longer & datz wats most important life f00l get ya mind rite yall left koast dudes is stupid, stop hatin on mack buz he startd a UNSTOPABLE movement thats still growin we Bang nothin alike we got the same red rag But we kut from a diffrent kloth fool
THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I EVER HEARD .......THERE IS NO DIFFERENT WAY OF BANGIN YOU FAKE ....OG MACK STARTED A UNSTOPPABLE MOVEMENT OF FAKE WANNABEES WHO DREAMED OF BEING ...REAL BLOODS ....OR ....REAL 5 POINT GANGS ...........BUT WAS TO SCARED COWARDS TO GO TO L.A. OR CHICAGO TO WALK THAT LIFE !!!

YOUR BANGIN OVER COLORS AND ......NOT KNOWING WHY CALI NIGGAS BANG .....THATS STUPID OF THE NIGGAS ON THE EASTCOAST ON THE EASTCOAST FOR FAKIN IT ...LISTENING TO RAPPERS AND A FAKE BANGER NAMED OG CRACK !!

YOUR FAKES AND WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS FAKES FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS OR MORE .....LOL

AND THERE ARE SOME REAL EASTCOAST NIGGAZ ....BUT THEY BE OUT IN L.A. ...THEY UNDERSTAND GANG BANG LIFE

you just proved my point u stupid y wouldnt u wanna get rich niggaz bang n getmoney nigga u telln me yall on the west Bang 2 die or go 2 prison lol fukk outta here dats sumtndat can happen but dats not the reason niggaz Bang u kant Be smart n Bang???? u kant Be in sk00l n Bang now dats the most stupid thing i heard that shit u just said was mad ignorant i would rather Bang the e/c way n get money u can Bang yall way so all ya komplainin & Btchin aint gon stop shit Buz the UBN not goin anywere 9tr3y gang the strongest movement movin u think yall left koast niggaz gon change that lol neva Big B'z 2 my emu g'z hotep smm $hine V-day, 183 my hats n gats load n lock 9 shots

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 2nd, 2009, 8:47 am

Basically yall don't live in a gangland, truced w the original enemies yall started banging fake blood for (the kings), disrespect the lives and legacies of both Chicago and LA street dudes, and got it twisted. When the Latinos come in force to NY, and those mexicans and centros get to that 2nd and 3rd generation we'll see if NY niggaz really know how to bang, and not just claim a name for an image and rep they didn't give BLOOD for.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 2nd, 2009, 12:00 pm

When the Latinos come in force to NY, and those mexicans and centros get to that 2nd and 3rd generation we'll see if NY niggaz really know how to bang

That's true. All the while these NY Bloods and Crips have hogged the spot light a whole crop of Mexican, C. American, Dominican and other Latino gangs have popped up or established gangs have gotten bigger. That's the future of NY gang banging, not Bloods and Crips, but DDP, Trinitarios, TMB, MS13, SWP, SDN, VGS etc.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 7th, 2009, 8:14 am

SDN is the biggest centro / Mexican in Brooklyn right now. Crossing out CTS, and 26, and RZL, and many others all over Flatbush, Brighton Beach, Bedstuy. In Brighton every block you will see hit ups.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » July 20th, 2009, 2:15 am

NEWYORK IS NOT A GANG BANG CITY IT WILL NEVER REACH THE .......REAL ....LEVEL OF BANGIN .....ITS MINOR MOSTLY KIDS .... ..REAL DUDES GET MONEY IN NEWYORK THATS THE HEART OF NY...AND THATS WHERE THE MURDERRATE COMES IN AT OVER DRUGS AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 21st, 2009, 12:41 am

FUCK ALL SLOBS,DIS IS MENACE FROM THAT INFAMOUS WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG IN WEST LOS ANGELES(KOREA TOWN),MACK IS A BITCH THAT NI666A WAS SPREADING RUMORS THAT HIM,KING TONE FROM THE PUNK ASS LATIN KINGS AND NORTENOS IN the EASTCOAST CALLED A TRUCE TO FIGHT AGAINST BITCH ASS MARA SALVATRUCHA AND THEY WERE SAYIN THAT MY HOOD 18ST WAS CLICKED UP WITH THEM TO,THE ONLY HOOD 18 IS COOL WITH IN the EAST COAST IS MANIAC LATIN DICIPLES,18S NOT the DEEP IN NY,IN NJ THERES A FEW HUNDRED,IN CHICAGOS THERES 18ST AND THEN A HOOD CALLED 18ST AND MORGAN,WE AINT CONNECTED WITH THEM IN ANY WAY,18ST WE BEEF WITH ALL SLOB HOODS THANKS TO NI666AS FROM BLACK P STONES(JUNGLES)IN LA,THEY STARTED BEEFIN WITH A CLICK OF 18,THEN THEY GOT HELP FROM THE BLACK P STONES(CITIES)ROLLIN 20S BLOOD,BLOOD STONE VILLENS,TREE TOP PIRU,BOUNTY HUNTERS,SWANS,DENVER LANE BLOODS,INGLEWOOD FAMILY,AND THEN 18 WAS HITTIN UP ALL THESE BLOOD HOODS SO THEN WE JUST SAID FUCK IT,FUCK ALL SLOBS,AND EAST COAST TO ME WHEN IVE BEEN THERE NI666AS WERENT REALLY BANGING,THEY WERE JUST HUSTLIN TRYEN TO MAKE MONEY,ALL THE RAPPERS FROM THE EAST COAST PRETTY MUCH RAP BOUT DOIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY AND SHIT BUT THEY DONT THEY JUST RAP IT THATS Y THEY GET MONEY,NOT JUST BLACK EASTCOAST RAPPERS LATINS TOO,FAT JOE AND THEM R the SAME,GLORIFYING SOMETHING THEY DONT OR PROBABLY NEVER DID,IN the WEST COAST LOOK AT OUR RAPPERS,THEY STAY BANGING THEYRE HOODS AND SHIT,EAZY E MADE MONEY BUT HE STAYED BANGIN EASTSIDE KELLY PARK COMPTON CRIPS,TUPAC WAS FROM THE EAST COAST BUT REPPED CALI AND HE MADE MONEY BUT STILL DID ILLEGAL SHIT,THEN WE GOT ALOT OF OUR CHICANO RAPPERS WHO STAY BANGIN THEYRE HOODS,THEY MAKING MONEY BUT THEY STILL REPPIN THE GANGS THEY CAME FROM,AND IF NI666AS IN the EAST COAST WANTED TO BANG THEY SHUDA GOT the OKS FROM NI666AS IN CALI INSTEAD OF STEALING THEYRE SHIT,18ST WERE the ONLY HOOD THAT WHEN IT STARTS UP A NEW CLICK A MEMBER FROM THAT CLICK HAS TO GET THE OK FROM A SHOT CALLER,IF NOT THEY CANT START IT UP,the EAST COAST SHUDA GOT the OKS OR STARTED ITS OWN SHIT,I KNOW CALI HAS SOME GDZ BUT THEY FROM THE EAST COAST,AND CALI STARTED BANGIN,THE WEST IS HOME OF BANGING BUT the EAST IS MORE HUSTLIN AND IN CALI the HOODS MAKE MONEY TOGETHER CUZ ALL the MEMBERS OF GANGS GIVE MONEY TO the HOOD TO BE SPLIT,IN the EAST COAST ITS U SLANG IT THATS UR MONEY BUT U GET LOCKED UP UR NI666AS IN the STS DNT GIVE A FUCK BOUT U,IN CALI EVERYONE IS REMEMBER LOCKED UP OR DEAD,CALI GANGS R TRUE TO THE HOOD AND the HOMIES,EASTCOAST ITS ALL BOUT URSELF,AND JUST LOOK AT GANGS FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THAT HAVE DONE CRIMES MAIKNG ALOT OF MONEY,MY HOOD 18ST,MS13,FLORENCIA,AVENUES,TOONERVILLE,WHITE FENCE(BACK IN the DAY),HAWAIIN GARDENS,EASTSIDE COLONIA CHIQUES(VENTURA COUNTY 805)LOGAN HEIGHTS(SAN DIEGO)ITS FUNNY CUZ I STAY IN SD SOMETIMES SOME FAMILY AND MY GIRL LIVE THERE AND I USE TO GO TO SCHOOL THERE BUT BANGIN IN SD IS LAME TOO,IVE SEEN NI666AS CLAIMIN CRIPS AND BLOODS BUT THEY DNT DO SHIT TO EACHOTHER AND MOST OF THEM COOL WITH EACHOTHER,IVE SEEN ASIAN/PACIFIC ISLANDER HOODS HAVIN BLOODS AND CRIPS IN IT

userelm
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 21st, 2010, 5:43 pm

purplecityhello wrote:OG MacK is a real nigga, T Bone some dirt bomb kat who got into a riff with 183 back in the day - OG Tye was real and died in struggle in the name of Blood and my nigga Big HOmie was the first one to make moves when Tye left us - if it wasnt for OG MacK the UNB wouldnt B what it was today and I stand by my nigga till the end and thats word to everything
MY MAN YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FIRST OFF TYE WASNT A OG NOR WAS HE A BLOOD!! ALL HE WAS WAS FAKE OG MACKS REAL LIFE BROTHER. HE DIDNT DIE FOR BLOOD HE HAD A ARGUEMENT with A KILLA FROM 183RD DAVIDSON IN THE BRONX AND GOT KILLED!!!

DonaldGee183

Unread post by DonaldGee183 » June 17th, 2010, 6:21 am

zip3ace wrote:Didnt Shaquille want to get at the ni99a Mack though?

I was upset at Mack when he left Billy Bad Ass, and ran with Donald G. By that time, I think Dead Eye was on some other shit where he wasnt really fuckin with the set no more as far as running it. Thats when NTG took a down fall kuz no one was running the set as far as i know. But as to Mack, I heard he snitched and gave the feds all the kodes and shit.

UBN took a big hit with NTG beefin with GKB, SMM in Brooklyn got smashed and then the shit with VGB. For a second, I was like wha the f... is going on. Before that, we lived in the glory days.
4 or better, donald gee real right here.... You never know he probably did put it in they hand .... what you going to do when they about to sear3h your whole bell or belongings... How someone supposed to really hide vital info like that forever from the enemy in an evironment/atmosphere such as state lo3k-up/federal. Be for real. That story sound twisted too.

DonaldGee183

Unread post by DonaldGee183 » June 17th, 2010, 6:29 am

Myself wrote:

:lol: :lol: you sound madd institutionalized, like you and the D.O.C Officers are bunk buddies :lol: :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 17th, 2010, 6:18 pm

MENACE18 wrote:fu-- ALL SLOBS,DIS IS MENACE FROM THAT INFAMOUS WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG IN WEST LOS ANGELES(KOREA TOWN),MACK IS A BITCH THAT NI666A WAS SPREADING RUMORS THAT HIM,KING TONE FROM THE PUNK ASS LATIN KINGS AND NORTENOS IN the EASTCOAST CALLED A TRUCE TO FIGHT AGAINST BITCH ASS MARA SALVATRUCHA AND THEY WERE SAYIN THAT MY HOOD 18ST WAS CLICKED UP WITH THEM TO,THE ONLY HOOD 18 IS COOL WITH IN the EAST COAST IS MANIAC LATIN DICIPLES,18S NOT the DEEP IN NY,IN NJ THERES A FEW HUNDRED,IN CHICAGOS THERES 18ST AND THEN A HOOD CALLED 18ST AND MORGAN,WE AINT CONNECTED WITH THEM IN ANY WAY,18ST WE BEEF WITH ALL SLOB HOODS THANKS TO NI666AS FROM BLACK P STONES(JUNGLES)IN LA,THEY STARTED BEEFIN WITH A CLICK OF 18,THEN THEY GOT HELP FROM THE BLACK P STONES(CITIES)ROLLIN 20S BLOOD,BLOOD STONE VILLENS,TREE TOP PIRU,BOUNTY HUNTERS,SWANS,DENVER LANE BLOODS,INGLEWOOD FAMILY,AND THEN 18 WAS HITTIN UP ALL THESE BLOOD HOODS SO THEN WE JUST SAID fu-- IT,fu-- ALL SLOBS,AND EAST COAST TO ME WHEN IVE BEEN THERE NI666AS WERENT REALLY BANGING,THEY WERE JUST HUSTLIN TRYEN TO MAKE MONEY,ALL THE RAPPERS FROM THE EAST COAST PRETTY MUCH RAP BOUT DOIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY AND SHIT BUT THEY DONT THEY JUST RAP IT THATS Y THEY GET MONEY,NOT JUST BLACK EASTCOAST RAPPERS LATINS TOO,FAT JOE AND THEM R the SAME,GLORIFYING SOMETHING THEY DONT OR PROBABLY NEVER DID,IN the WEST COAST LOOK AT OUR RAPPERS,THEY STAY BANGING THEYRE HOODS AND SHIT,EAZY E MADE MONEY BUT HE STAYED BANGIN EASTSIDE KELLY PARK COMPTON CRIPS,TUPAC WAS FROM THE EAST COAST BUT REPPED CALI AND HE MADE MONEY BUT STILL DID ILLEGAL SHIT,THEN WE GOT ALOT OF OUR CHICANO RAPPERS WHO STAY BANGIN THEYRE HOODS,THEY MAKING MONEY BUT THEY STILL REPPIN THE GANGS THEY CAME FROM,AND IF NI666AS IN the EAST COAST WANTED TO BANG THEY SHUDA GOT the OKS FROM NI666AS IN CALI INSTEAD OF STEALING THEYRE SHIT,18ST WERE the ONLY HOOD THAT WHEN IT STARTS UP A NEW CLICK A MEMBER FROM THAT CLICK HAS TO GET THE OK FROM A SHOT CALLER,IF NOT THEY CANT START IT UP,the EAST COAST SHUDA GOT the OKS OR STARTED ITS OWN SHIT,I KNOW CALI HAS SOME GDZ BUT THEY FROM THE EAST COAST,AND CALI STARTED BANGIN,THE WEST IS HOME OF BANGING BUT the EAST IS MORE HUSTLIN AND IN CALI the HOODS MAKE MONEY TOGETHER because ALL the MEMBERS OF GANGS GIVE MONEY TO the HOOD TO BE SPLIT,IN the EAST COAST ITS U SLANG IT THATS UR MONEY BUT U GET LOCKED UP UR NI666AS IN the STS DNT GIVE A fu-- BOUT U,IN CALI EVERYONE IS REMEMBER LOCKED UP OR DEAD,CALI GANGS R TRUE TO THE HOOD AND the HOMIES,EASTCOAST ITS ALL BOUT URSELF,AND JUST LOOK AT GANGS FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THAT HAVE DONE CRIMES MAIKNG ALOT OF MONEY,MY HOOD 18ST,MS13,FLORENCIA,AVENUES,TOONERVILLE,WHITE FENCE(BACK IN the DAY),HAWAIIN GARDENS,EASTSIDE COLONIA CHIQUES(VENTURA COUNTY 805)LOGAN HEIGHTS(SAN DIEGO)ITS FUNNY because I STAY IN SD SOMETIMES SOME FAMILY AND MY GIRL LIVE THERE AND I USE TO GO TO SCHOOL THERE BUT BANGIN IN SD IS LAME TOO,IVE SEEN NI666AS CLAIMIN CRIPS AND BLOODS BUT THEY DNT DO SHIT TO EACHOTHER AND MOST OF THEM COOL WITH EACHOTHER,IVE SEEN ASIAN/PACIFIC ISLANDER HOODS HAVIN BLOODS AND CRIPS IN IT
"CALM DOWN KILLER!"! Where'd you hear that? I wonder how deep n is in NY now.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » November 30th, 2012, 3:15 pm

Bottom line is Crips and Bloods outside the West Coast are fake. Hell some Cali sets aint real either so how can yall be? As far as Crips is concerned there's 3 Kings Raymond Lee Washington, Tookie Williams and Mac Thomas. Crips who don't have history to these 3 are fakes period. Bloods are a different story but they have thier founders and originals as well.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 30th, 2012, 3:46 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Bottom line is Crips and Bloods outside the West Coast are fake. Hell some Cali sets aint real either so how can yall be? As far as Crips is concerned there's 3 Kings Raymond Lee Washington, Tookie Williams and Mac Thomas. Crips who don't have history to these 3 are fakes period. Bloods are a different story but they have thier founders and originals as well.
I get hated on when I tell people that NYC has a copy cat gang culture. They are constantly seeking validation from West coast cats who really dont care about them.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » November 30th, 2012, 5:24 pm

When I was younger you could'nt gangbang on television. Currently the false flaggin is promoted through hiphop. The top Blood rappers aren't even Damu. Hell they ain't even from California. Lil wayne, gucci mane, wacka flocka and dipset are wanna be's but you have fools like Game and Jay Rock co signing they fake asses. People need to check them instead of going along with it. You can't claim my hood for a record deal or a verse and that's what's happening. There are real Pirus around Birdman and lil wayne I went to school with some of them. But how real are you to let someone fake claim your hood for a couple dollars? Crippin and Bleedin is about tradition,legends, honor and respect.

Alonso you should do a documentary on the copy cats gangs since they say your a hater. The fake gangs need to sit face to face with the L.A cats that are really from that set they wish they were from. Gangs aren't positive at all but I don't like liars. It's kids in these copy cat towns who don't even know it's Crips and Bloods in Los Skanless and think they started it.