Scotland gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 2nd, 2008, 12:29 pm

I dunno about it being for a laugh.When i fought in my gang there was a genuine mutual hatred between our young teams.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 3rd, 2008, 3:10 am

[align=center]Old rivalries bein passed down, maybe it was over boredom when it started decades ago but its not anymore.

REAL CALTON TONGS #1
FUCK THE REST ![/align]

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » February 3rd, 2008, 8:52 am

punamusta wrote:
9Caliber wrote:The funny thing is that they all fight each other for a laugh
They say theres nothing else to do on a friday night
So come here my Scottish friends, and we can fight together.

Hahah, just playing. It seems there's many similarities between Finnish and Scottish cultures when it comes to drinking, fighting, and knifing.
Lol
I didnt think it was violent in finland?

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » February 3rd, 2008, 8:54 am

dinky wrote:I dunno about it being for a laugh.When i fought in my gang there was a genuine mutual hatred between our young teams.
Yea they tend to stick together if theyre from the same estate, it ends up estate vs estate
its half hatred and half boredom
But there shouldnt really be a hatred over people living on different estates

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 3rd, 2008, 9:46 am

Here are a few glasgow listed from the 1880s. THE PENNY MOB FROM TOWNHEAD.THE WEE DOE HILL.THE DRYGATE YOUTH. THE TONGS from CALTON are one of the oldest gangs.Other gangs have adopted the TONGS name,but the original ones are from the CALTON.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 3rd, 2008, 3:09 pm

I've always fought The Penny Mob were the the gangs from the early 1900's, not jst one gang name that they were all described as that beacuse you payed a penny to get in and it payed for your lawyer fees etc.

And yes we are the Original Tongs, Accept no imitations !

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 4th, 2008, 8:22 am

I got that info fae JAMES MORTONS GANGLAND 2.He describes them as a gang who charged its members a penny to pay fines etc.He also mentions the San toi and the Tim malloys coming along 20yrs later in the 1900s.I think the San Toi were still goin in the 70s.Maybe even later.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » February 4th, 2008, 8:55 am

9Caliber wrote:
punamusta wrote:

Hahah, just playing. It seems there's many similarities between Finnish and Scottish cultures when it comes to drinking, fighting, and knifing.
Lol
Well, it depends on who you're comparing. Compared to Western Europe, Finland is the most violent nation, but compared to Eastern Europe, we are the least violent nation... We don't have streetgangs here no more like we used to have during the 60's, 70's, 80's, and early 90's, but the culture of fighting, drinking, and knifing is still very much alive. It's just a shame that young people here don't fight fair anymore. In the past people didn't kick you or stab you when you were down, but now that has changed. Streetfighting has become much more dangerous as compared to the past when people just wanted to see who is the toughest fighter by making the opponent submit, people now want to hurt the opponent really badly or even kill him. It's really sad it has gone to that. No more pride and honour, just blind violence.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » February 4th, 2008, 9:04 am

punamusta wrote:
9Caliber wrote:
punamusta wrote:

Lol
Well, it depends on who you're comparing. Compared to Western Europe, Finland is the most violent nation, but compared to Eastern Europe, we are the least violent nation... We don't have streetgangs here no more like we used to have during the 60's, 70's, 80's, and early 90's, but the culture of fighting, drinking, and knifing is still very much alive. It's just a shame that young people here don't fight fair anymore. In the past people didn't kick you or stab you when you were down, but now that has changed. Streetfighting has become much more dangerous as compared to the past when people just wanted to see who is the toughest fighter by making the opponent submit, people now want to hurt the opponent really badly or even kill him. It's really sad it has gone to that. No more pride and honour, just blind violence.

Most violent country in western europe?
I thought Britain held that title?

But yea i know what you mean about street fighting becoming more dangerous now, people just dont stop.
But nowadays when people take a beating they go and get their mates to mash up the person that beat the shit into them, fights are no longer between 2 people seeing whos the best fighter, once youve beaten someone up you have to watch your back as you can almost guarantee that the person you just beat up will come back with 5 of his mates with baseball bats!

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » February 4th, 2008, 9:34 am

9Caliber wrote:Most violent country in western europe?
I thought Britain held that title?

But yea i know what you mean about street fighting becoming more dangerous now, people just dont stop.
But nowadays when people take a beating they go and get their mates to mash up the person that beat the shit into them, fights are no longer between 2 people seeing whos the best fighter, once youve beaten someone up you have to watch your back as you can almost guarantee that the person you just beat up will come back with 5 of his mates with baseball bats!
Yes, Finland actually doubles the violent crime rate per capita compared to UK. And I say that with no pride at all. I think it's only sad that it is like that. Too much people with severe (mental) problems here combined with a heavy use of alcohol and drugs makes people act violent. From what I've understood from this topic and from my conversations with Scottish outside of this board, it really seems that these two countries have a lot similarities. Both nations have a violent history and a non-healthy relationship with alcohol. I guess that is one of the reasons why Finns, Irish, and Scots tend to get along well when being abroad. Even though geograpichly we are distant countries, we seem to share some kind of a mutual understanding. Even the humour seems to be very same kind.

And about those street fights - yea, people don't anymore know how to take a beating. They refuse to accept that they lost, and that the other one was tougher. So they come back with a gun or a 5-10 friends and really hurt the one who won fairly. What I've understood is that in English language there is an expression something like "take a beating like a man". In Finland we have similar expressions, and in the past it really was like that. People toke the beating like a man, and accepted their lost. Now people just refuse to swallow their "pride" and accepts the facts...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 4th, 2008, 11:44 am

anybody ever heard of the scotland saggy pants crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrip.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 4th, 2008, 8:51 pm

dinky wrote:I got that info fae JAMES MORTONS GANGLAND 2.He describes them as a gang who charged its members a penny to pay fines etc.He also mentions the San toi and the Tim malloys coming along 20yrs later in the 1900s.I think the San Toi were still goin in the 70s.Maybe even later.
The Tongs came to prominance in the 60s after the release of a movie entitled "The Terror of the Tongs", . The movie was aboot a secret oriental society called the Tongs, set in goldrush USA, much like the Triads. Efter the movie, wan leader aff of the late 60s recalls that the young men ran riot in the streets of Calton shouting "Tongs! Tongs ya bass!" and then the legend was born.

In 1965, a fifteen year old member of the Tiny Tongs stabbed three rival gang members fae brigton (yasss!) on a busy day at the Barras, shouting "Tiny fuckin Tongs!". Like the Toi, the Tongs name began tae be used by other gangs in Glesga, and the original Tongs renamed themselves The Real Calton Tongs, a gang which is still gone strong in the area tae this day.

The rise of the Tongs sounded the death knell for the San Toy in Calton, and the gang grew to be be the hardest,with mare names comin into the show like the She Tongs, Young Tongs, Young Young Tongs, Tiny Tongs, Toddler Tongs and the Roman Catholic Tongs.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 4th, 2008, 8:52 pm

dinky wrote:I got that info fae JAMES MORTONS GANGLAND 2.He describes them as a gang who charged its members a penny to pay fines etc.He also mentions the San toi and the Tim malloys coming along 20yrs later in the 1900s.I think the San Toi were still goin in the 70s.Maybe even later.
The Tongs came to prominance in the 60s after the release of a movie entitled "The Terror of the Tongs", . The movie was aboot a secret oriental society called the Tongs, set in goldrush USA, much like the Triads. Efter the movie, wan leader aff of the late 60s recalls that the young men ran riot in the streets of Calton shouting "Tongs! Tongs ya bass!" and then the legend was born.

In 1965, a fifteen year old member of the Tiny Tongs stabbed three rival gang members fae brigton (yasss!) on a busy day at the Barras, shouting "Tiny fuckin Tongs!". Like the Toi, the Tongs name began tae be used by other gangs in Glesga, and the original Tongs renamed themselves The Real Calton Tongs, a gang which is still gone strong in the area tae this day.

The rise of the Tongs sounded the death knell for the San Toy in Calton, and the gang grew to be be the hardest,with mare names comin into the show like the She Tongs, Young Tongs, Young Young Tongs, Tiny Tongs, Toddler Tongs and the Roman Catholic Tongs.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 5th, 2008, 3:07 am

Sorry for the double post :wink:

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 5th, 2008, 6:30 am

JINKY what teams are the tongs battling nowadays?and where does their territory stretch to?

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 5th, 2008, 8:41 am

Young Brigton Derry
Young Sooside Cumbie (Mainly Waddell)
Gallagate Mad Skwad
Duke St Firm
Young Barrowfield Posse (Bottem End)
Young Dennistoun Monks
Young Haghill Powery
Young Wellpark Team

Thats the main ones, mainly cause theyre closest to us.

Ermm The Barras To Abercromby street, and Gallowgate rd to London rd, thats like the main part but it goes further like to glesga cross on the barras side, crownpoint on the Abercromby side, bellgrove station on the gallowgate rd side, and the glasgow green on the london road side (The green is surrounded By us, Cumbie directly on the otherside of the clyde and the Brigton on the other side, weve always controlled the green though.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 5th, 2008, 10:30 am

Inside the red is the accuall scheme, and inside the blue is our territory aswell jst not the main part.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 16th, 2008, 1:40 pm

Anyone else from Glasgow? Think i'm the only one

jamie1088

Unread post by jamie1088 » March 20th, 2008, 3:30 pm

Hospitols in Glasgow treat a slash to the face with a sharp weapon (knife) every 6 hours. Shettleston in Glasgows east end is the only place in the UK where life expectancy is falling. It is now on par with Iran and falling desperately close to Iraq post war!! :o Britain has meant to be one of the richest countries in the world and Scotlands largest city is the murder capital of developed Europe and is fucking 3rd world.....you do the maths!

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » March 20th, 2008, 4:55 pm

Fuck scotland and all the fenian bastards in it,your just like the irish you dirty cunts

fuck off and die

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 23rd, 2008, 10:02 am

jamie1088 wrote:Hospitols in Glasgow treat a slash to the face with a sharp weapon (knife) every 6 hours. Shettleston in Glasgows east end is the only place in the UK where life expectancy is falling. It is now on par with Iran and falling desperately close to Iraq post war!! :o Britain has meant to be one of the richest countries in the world and Scotlands largest city is the murder capital of developed Europe and is #%@&#%@ 3rd world.....you do the maths!
The average life expectancy for men in Britain is 76 years, but in the Calton area of Glasgow, it is just 54.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » March 24th, 2008, 2:39 am

They should die at birth the dirty cunts

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 24th, 2008, 10:07 am

Who ?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 24th, 2008, 10:58 am

To: Jinky08
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:48 am
Subject: you Quote message
are a dirty scottish cunt,we #%@&#%@ own you always have always will if it wasnt for us you still wouldnt have running water you would be like the coons in africa

fenian bastards

Hahahahahahahaha

Get a grip and stop actin like a 12 year old, And am no fenian ya silly wee boy.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » March 25th, 2008, 11:24 am

you know im right you dirty cunt

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 8th, 2008, 3:25 pm

Right about what, you randomly pm'd me callin me a a dirt fenian ?? how u gathered i was catholic i dont know, and you also says we own you :lol: okay then little buddy.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

scotland gangs

Unread post by dinky » May 29th, 2008, 5:12 pm

PEN1 doesn,t know what a fenian is and judging by his lame piss poor patter should stop shagging his wee sister and try to insult people who actually gie a fuk about his opinions.

BadManzJimRapid
What city do you live in now?: GLASGOW

Re: Scotland gangs

Unread post by BadManzJimRapid » January 8th, 2009, 1:59 pm

Jinky fuck your calton tongs, only one team in the east. Big Jim Rapids Team.

Any of your pish wee man and i will phone the team and you will be found down the green lying like a burst couch cos big momo from africa loves handing out punishment rapes.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » January 8th, 2009, 2:47 pm

Get a grip.

BadManzJimRapid
What city do you live in now?: GLASGOW

Unread post by BadManzJimRapid » January 10th, 2009, 7:38 pm

Jinkys a wee para trooper leave him be. He part of the RCT fuckin bananas. Although he does sook cock.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » January 10th, 2009, 10:30 pm

I hardly ever use this site anymore, and im not inty internet arguing, so you guys enjoy yerselves.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: malaga

Unread post by richardhead » January 20th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Hi Jinky and Dinky. Bet you missed me. I see you have got a lot of uneducated friends. lol. The life of an uneducated man is as useless as the tail of a dog which neither covers its rear end, nor protects it from the bites of insects. I had a great holiday in Spain. Trust you both had a happy Christmas. I have some news for you about your friend Dominic Noonan. I will receive in the next few days some court papers from a friend, that show your friend Dominic was a dirty grass. 3 well known people received 24 years each. And only in the last few months. I met a lot of old faces in Spain, none had anything good to say about your queer friend. They did say if he decided to visit Spain that he would not be getting his flight back to the sewer he crawled out from. Sorry can't stay long, I have to leave early tomorrow, down south for a shag.