Scotland gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
thenewbailey
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Re: Scotland gangs

Unread post by thenewbailey » March 24th, 2011, 2:05 pm

the britians underworld documentorys have all been doctured and re released noonans even contains nonse footage where there trained on penis made of plaster i think its fucking discusting and none of that lot under electronic warfare run anything anymore and some never did thats so fucking obvious ive complained about the quality of it but wont bother taking it any further i want nothing to do with it there is a normal british underworld its not just one set of documentorys
the firm have sadly also gone this route
donald maclintyre i know for a fact lives a life thats a lie and under elctronic warfare and it is complete shite
Last edited by thenewbailey on June 16th, 2011, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

thenewbailey
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Re: Scotland gangs

Unread post by thenewbailey » March 26th, 2011, 6:40 am

the britians underworld documentorys have all been doctured and re released noonans even contains nonse footage where there trained on penis made of plaster i think its fucking discusting and none of that lot under electronic warfare run anything anymore and some never did thats so fucking obvious ive complained about the quality of it but wont bother taking it any further i want nothing to do with it there is a normal british underworld its not just one set of documentorys
the firm have sadly also gone this route
donald maclintyre i know for a fact lives a life thats a lie and under elctronic warfare and it is complete shite