Younster as young as 12 pose with guns UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Younster as young as 12 pose with guns UK

Unread post by londonpride » January 12th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 12th, 2006, 6:00 pm

Please post the full article not just links to articles. The reason for this is that if the article expires or goes to the newspapers archives the link will be useless. Thanks, and thanks for sharing the article!!!

Please excuse me...I am on cold meds, lol. I fixed it^.

Sick online boasts of child gangsters
Aug 19 2005

Exclusive By Ben Ashford, South London Press

LADS barely out of primary school pose nonchalantly with pump-action shotguns.

Seduced by sick gangster chic, the giggling schoolboys take turns to wield the fearsome weapon.

One youngster stares menacingly from behind a mask as he aims straight at the camera.

This gallery of evil appears on the website of a notorious South London street gang.

It is every parent's nightmare - an online training manual for teenage gunmen, where thugs meet to gloat and exchange DIY terror tips.

"Kids as young as 12 are posing as adult gangsters in some of the most shocking scenes imaginable," said one worried cop.

"The site is effectively a breeding ground for youth criminality.

"Violent crime is no different to these kids than the stuff of movies and video games."

The site claims to feature members of the Man Dem Crew - a teenage feeder gang for the infamous Peel Dem Crew, known in some circles as the Muslim Boys.

Its members purport to be Muslims but are disowned and feared by genuine worshippers.

"I would be surprised if these guys have been to a mosque in their lives," a police source told us.

"They have nothing to do with Islam - they use the Muslim label because these feel it's trendy."

Two of the swaggering 5ft mobsters pictured here are now under lock and key after admitting a spree of brutal muggings.

In a matter of months the pair, aged 14 and 15, racked up a staggering 35 offences between them - ranging from possession of a firearm to aggravated robbery.

The nasty duo - who cannot be named for legal reasons - preyed on peers in playgrounds and on buses, equipped with apparently real guns, face masks and balaclavas.

They attacked so many children from one school police had to send a minibus to transport the victims to an ID parade.

The tearaways would then post lurid details of their crimes on the gang's website and even penned sick gangsta rap lyrics boasting of their love of guns and violence.

Disturbingly, police have no idea how many impressionable children may have accessed the dangerous site or come under its influence.

In one twisted rant, one of the pair - who goes under the street pseudonym "Stemz" - writes: "F*** the silencer. We'll cock back the burst - bloodstains on your mum's brand new shirt.

"Yeah that's right, I'm Kennington's worst, Stemzie boy AKA Kennington's curse."

He goes on to boast: "Got nuff enemies like Dirty then. But I won't get killed unlike Dirty then cause I'm Dirty Stemz."

Detective Sergeant Steve Miles of Streatham police, who discovered the site, said: "These boasts cannot be dismissed as mere brainless kids' bravado - their threats are for real.

"These boys were not only bragging about shootings and robberies - they were going out and putting their words into practice.

"Even hardened police officers were shocked by the content of this website. Imagine how parents will feel."

The thug known as "Stemz" carried out his first raid on January 20, robbing a 15-year-old boy of his mobile phone in Streatham High Road.

A month later he joined forces with "Smacks", a lad he met at a day centre for expelled pupils.

Both lads are thought to come from broken South London homes.

They began their spree on April 12, when they crept into Bishop Thomas Grant school, Streatham, and ordered seven pupils to line up against a wall.

In a tactic seen in gangster movies, victims were violently frisked for valuables before the pair fled.

In less than 24 hours, they had struck again - grabbing a teenage bus passenger by the hair and smashing his face into a window before stealing his mobile phone and personal stereo.

On the same day they cornered three Polish youngsters on the Bishop Thomas Grant playground and rifled through their pockets.

Within minutes they had attacked another boy outside the school - punching and kicking the 16-year-old until he needed hospital treatment.

In other chilling raids that followed, they pulled a gun on the same bus passenger and broke another boy's jaw with a blow to the face.

The wannabe gangsters concealed their identities with balaclavas and bandanas - but were known to several of their victims who bravely came forward and named them.

One victim picked out his attacker from the website shots on these pages.

His accomplice was picked out by 13 of the 16 children who packed Streatham police station for an identity parade.

DS Miles, who led the bid to cage them, added: "When we told one lad's dad of his crimes he was astonished.

"This guy was a hardworking man who had done the best for his children. He was in a state of shock. To think that these two thugs might have influenced other youngsters is appalling.

"The internet is supposed to be an educational tool - but these boys used it to revel in violence."

Both lads have admitted multiple counts of robbery and possession with a firearm with intent to cause fear.

They appeared in court last week and were remanded in custody to be sentenced next month when the South London Press will ask a judge to name them for the good of the public.

'We must save kids from gang websites'

A LEADING kids' campaigner has warned more youngsters may be enticed into the devastating spiral of gang violence by pictures such as these. Camila Batmanjhelidjh, founder of Kids Company, was appalled by the findings of our investigation and said vulnerable children must be shielded from the influence of teenage gangster websites.

She said: "These images are shocking and totally unacceptable.

"I have never heard of a website like this before.

"Inner-city parents will be aware this goes on - but many parents will be deeply disturbed.

"Some children will just fantasise but there are many vulnerable youngsters who may be drawn to these websites and may try to make contact with gangs.

"They are saying to these children, 'We can do this - and you can too'."

But Ms Batmanjhelidjh, whose Camberwell charity cares for disadvantaged youngsters, insisted: "It is important we don't demonise these children because in the main adults are to blame.

"Your average child does not go out and pick up a gun or a knife. The capacity for cruelty is something learnt from their environment.

"These children are vulnerable and often subjected to violence, abuse or neglect.

"They turn from victim to perpetrator as they get older and become physically more robust. It is vital adults recognise this and take responsibility."

http://icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk/01 ... _page.html
Last edited by Christina Marie on January 12th, 2006, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » January 12th, 2006, 6:15 pm

Ok didn,t realise.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 12th, 2006, 6:24 pm

londonpride wrote:Ok didn,t realise.

No prob!!!:)

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » January 13th, 2006, 1:41 am

what was the site the article referred too?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 13th, 2006, 1:54 am

lol PM or email it to NW10 because if you post it up millions of little wannabe janxters are gonna go to the site.

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » January 14th, 2006, 7:00 am

I was reading an article about the Muslim boys earlier this week, hold tight and I'll find it and post it up...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » January 15th, 2006, 5:51 am

End Violence NOW wrote:lol PM or email it to NW10 because if you post it up millions of little wannabe janxters are gonna go to the site.

lol

xstrictlyx

Unread post by xstrictlyx » May 18th, 2006, 9:04 am

lol lmfao

im gona say this and no1 is gona belive me but they were my boys

lol i am y.cookie

lol www.m.a.d.4t.com

there is our site but the gest book got closed down by pigs

brappppp

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 19th, 2006, 1:52 am

You do what you need to do, but why you want to give all that info to the cops? Bragging on these matters is not that wise.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 19th, 2006, 8:17 am

yea man that is dumbass, but if they wanna show off and get busted then let em

xstrictlyx

Unread post by xstrictlyx » May 22nd, 2006, 1:55 pm

the info was given over the guestbook

i didnt make many post on there as i later moved and lost contact with em all

now im allot different

i dress in shit like jeans and a t shirt and mayb sumfink liek a stone island top

xstrictlyx

Unread post by xstrictlyx » May 22nd, 2006, 1:57 pm

and i just wanted to post on ere cause i find it really funny that a site that we sat in ma bedroom makin and some pics that we went out one day and took are now in the newspapers

Return to “Europe (Western)”