UK: Wood Green MoBsters

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

UK: Wood Green MoBsters

Unread post by TD » February 3rd, 2006, 9:24 am

THIS IS SSOME CRAZY SHYT.....A NORTH LONDON GANG BRANDED WOOD GREEN MOB:

WOOD GREEN MOB/sETS:
*AVENUES
*COMMERCE
*JUNIOR MAFIA WOODZ
*SHANK TOWN MOB
*DEAD SIDE/WOODSIDE PARK AREA

READ ABOUT THESE 2 UK HOMIES, RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 5-6 MURDERS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4248151.stm

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

another article to do with that crazy incident

Unread post by TD » February 3rd, 2006, 9:30 am

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » February 3rd, 2006, 9:38 am

I ALSO FOUND THESE ARTICLES ON EM.....

THERES A MAJOR BEEF GOING DWN WITH WOOD GREEN MOB & SOME TOTTENHAM GANGS.....WOOD GREEN BE PUTTIN WORK ON EM DOW....SMASHIN ON EM...TRYNA B LIKE KILLA CALI...WIV ALL THESE DRIVE BYES N SHYT.

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/conte ... 3A09%3A203

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » February 3rd, 2006, 9:52 am

another inicent bystander gets shot up from escalating gang feuds...these wood green guyz r sumink serious.....shootin while a prime minister ov the county and police were there???

apparently from speakin to some uk cats...these guys are also a prison based gang and use green lights and contract hits lol...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 82,00.html
:?

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » February 3rd, 2006, 10:01 am

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » February 3rd, 2006, 12:20 pm

i posted some info on this in the England Gangs threads in International Gangs section cant remember where though.

Other gangs worth looking up is

African Crew convicted of 6 murders and 18 attmepted murders across London

Tottenham Man Dem and Hackney Boys, many fallen in that turf war

Cartel Crew of Brixton and Lock City Crew of Harlesden

Gang scene in Hackney is interesting, the gangs seem to be claiming post codes now ie E4, E5, E9, N16 etc... (Post Code i think in USA is Zip Code but am unsure) Becoming very territorial.

A very real gang culture is emerging in britain still not in the same league as Los Angeles but the problem is spreading. Its stupid that in England carrying a gun is a 5 year prison sentence however these gangsters and dealers are carrying enough crack and cocaine for 10 years in prison so they feel by carrying guns they have nothing to lose annd everything to gain. they carry them for the hell of it but i always think if you have a weapon your more likely to use it.

the youth see the older members and how they have material posessions from it all so the culture is becoming inbedded. Teen gang numbers are quickly growing and i think the gang problem is here to stay and grow.

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » February 3rd, 2006, 12:27 pm

ah i think thats were ma cuzzin is from...hackney...he be tellin me bout all sorts ov shit poppin off in thoze partz.....

but thses wood green cats r kina deep?

dnt think they cud last in killa cali dow :lol:

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » February 3rd, 2006, 12:31 pm

NW10 FROM UR PERSPECTIVE...WHOS SMASHIN ON WHO...

THOSE MOBSTER BOYS OR TOTTENHAM???

TOTTENHAM OR HACKNEY BOYS?????
MA CUZZIN ALSO TOL ME WOOD GREEN NICCAZ B SMASHIN ON HACKNEY TO??

RealTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RealTO » February 3rd, 2006, 2:32 pm

Interesting read. There is the same problem out here in Toronto.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » February 3rd, 2006, 3:44 pm

TD wrote:NW10 FROM UR PERSPECTIVE...WHOS SMASHIN ON WHO...

THOSE MOBSTER BOYS OR TOTTENHAM???

TOTTENHAM OR HACKNEY BOYS?????
MA CUZZIN ALSO TOL ME WOOD GREEN NICCAZ B SMASHIN ON HACKNEY TO??

i dont know from what i hear tottenham man dem be more trigger happy

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » February 4th, 2006, 6:31 am

WHAT VICIOUS TOWARDS WOOD GRN OR JUST IN GENERAL......MORE TRIGGER HAPPY??

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » February 25th, 2006, 9:58 pm

im telling yall this site needs to report the shootings that hapen in brichton every day man brichton wheres the killers are at

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 27th, 2006, 7:54 am

Hey TD, it ain't just Wood Green, those crews from wood green mentioned are just a few of the crews in Tottenham - once upon a time it was Tottenham Man Dem beefing with Hackney, as NW10 said, but these days, the borogh representation has splintered into many neighbourhood crews who beef against each other as well as beefing with crews from Hackney. Hackney used to be just Hackney mans but now has many many crews broken up into their particular area codes. As for Hackney and Tottenham, I got to say that Tottenham smashed on Hackney to be fair. But these days, like i said, its beefs between diferent neighbourhood crews, both in Hackney and Tottenham. But tough as it gets, and it gets rough and tough, it aint LA yet...thank the lord!

Brig

Unread post by Brig » March 18th, 2006, 2:15 pm

To be fair to Los Angeles, though it's understandable that people use it as a reference or comparison given the mainstream coverage it attracts, it hardly compares to many cities in Latin America or South Africa. Far worse than Britain though. The gang problem in the UK is mundane really, but the worst areas in London I'd say are Willesden/Stonebridge/Harlesden/Church End, Tottenham, Clapton, Hackney, Peckham and Stockwell/Brixton.

Interesting that someone mentioned postcodes because that's what I personally go on. I believe Stonebridge, Harlesden and Church End come under Willesden, which is NW10 [perhaps NW10 himself can correct me if I'm wrong]. Nearly all the shootings blamed on Brixton [SW2] curiously occur in the neighbouring district - Stockwell [SW9], which is weird. That's why I put Stockwell and Brixton together because I'm confused.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 21st, 2006, 12:35 pm

Yeah, thats about right. Its a matter of relativity! Latin America and Central America must be right up there - can't glorify any of that - I mean hell, all those 'mara's' that formed on the streets of LA and got migrated back to El Salvador, Guatamala etc are deep as it goes I guess, but at the end of the day, they are dirt poor, excluded young people who've come out of a generation ripped apart by civil war, and civil wars supported by the then Reagan administration...heartbreaking stuff in reality. And South Africa too, heartbreaking stuff in reality - seen that new movie out - Tsosi or something similar, 'bout a carjacker from the townships? Anyhow, compared to all of those places, the sufferings of UK's youth have to be put in perspective. Having said that, its not mundane, its here, its real and heartbreaking still when a kid of 13 to 25 gets stabbed up, shot down and looses his life on these streets. Death and loss and sadness are universal.

Return to “Europe (Western)”