ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 27th, 2007, 4:22 pm

niro wrote:allow him hydro, little pr!ck drawin u into child arguments.

seems he bin readin round the internet to find out that theres actually jamaicans and brown manz in UK.
i know am not even guna argue with him now

check this its pretty interestin, its a little vid about 13 mins long, it starts off in glasgow then goes to manchester then goes to camden in london

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/video ... g1,00.html

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » February 28th, 2007, 4:26 am

video aint workin for me, useless windows plug-in

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 28th, 2007, 4:37 am

MafiaG wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
MafiaG wrote:punk ass english women, chill with your england gang activity cause there is NONE . If i put a mac11 in ur face i can see the english boy pee cause he never seen one . Theres not even articles of newspaper where they talk about gangs and if there is them aint criminal enterprises , the most thing that can look like a gang in england is skinheads they would look like surenos.
Well then if you should ever go to East or South London try it out. But dont be surprised if they stick your head into your ass.

It´s funny how you english women talk about england gangs while nobody has heard of them .
There are many things in the world you havent heard of. But still they exist.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 28th, 2007, 7:21 am

"There are many things in the world you havent heard of. But still they exist."

An old school English rapper called Shakespeare spat something similar with the flow that goes -

"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamt in your philosophy"

svenyboi

Unread post by svenyboi » February 28th, 2007, 9:17 am

MafiaG wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
MafiaG wrote:punk ass english women, chill with your england gang activity cause there is NONE . If i put a mac11 in ur face i can see the english boy pee cause he never seen one . Theres not even articles of newspaper where they talk about gangs and if there is them aint criminal enterprises , the most thing that can look like a gang in england is skinheads they would look like surenos.
Well then if you should ever go to East or South London try it out. But dont be surprised if they stick your head into your ass.

It´s funny how you english women talk about england gangs while nobody has heard of them . Why would the english boys need gangs ?
the poorest school in england make the pupils were uniform and your slums are inmigrant neighbourhoods, yall english boys dont need gangs, gangs are for people that live in slums and have no other chance to make money but thru the gang but england? the poorest in england are the pakis, jamaicans and the others not the english white boy if i saw a gang like that i woudl smash them, and just doin a drive by in england would be top story on the night time news. Get out of here with your mad eup stories, stay in ur phony island cause you will get scared when fuckin with real gangs.
do you have any idea on the severity of some gangs in england, were not just talking about small husstlers in the east end of london, and im not talking about jamaicans, africans, indians polish or other immigrants. its the british born and bred themselves, we have some very, very, tough organised gangs dedicated to what they do. liverpool and middlesbrough are rising badly in the drug world, while teesides gun crime is rising!

lots of things have changed since the 70s & 80s were southern londoners sold huge amounts of drugs to manchester and newcastle, armed with baseball bats and sawn off shotguns. they are now doing this on a huge scale with some heavy firepower..............

it doesnt all happen in the states im afaid............

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 1st, 2007, 1:47 am

That video that got posted the person who got stabbed that wis in the south side of Glasgow in a scheme(Neighbourhood) called Penilee and most of the grafitti was Also in the south side in a scheme called Ibrox. The person who got stabbed has no voie now and uses one of those things you put to your throat and your voice sounds all fucked up :lol: Bet you harldy anyone could understand what they were saying in the glasgow interviews :lol: That glaswegian slang for you. Pitty they never seem to go to the more active places in the city.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:18 am

on that west coast tip homie, come to the west side... That euopean shit get laughed at nigga, yall goofy.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 1st, 2007, 3:48 am

Like your not goofy mr Blakk? Cummon lad, you pure looney tunes boi and you come from over there. The thing thats interesting to many people is about DIFFERENCES, different cultures, different ways....would be a bland and boring world if every place was the same, ie like your yard seen! And wtf is it about peeps from Cali bigging up Cali and dismissing ends all over the fucccin world rudeboy? At the end of the day, gangs are about people put into a fuccin box, about being excluded from taking a fair slice of the pie - I come from an angle of being moved and angered by seeing human beings suffer - a kind of suffering which makes gangs a reality. But you know what, I'm just expecting you to come back chatting breeze don, cummon, prove you got a bit of intelligence as well as a mouth on you...

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 1st, 2007, 6:48 am

You have no idea what its like over here in the UK so why talk shit about when you havent the faintest idea?

svenyboi

l

Unread post by svenyboi » March 1st, 2007, 1:08 pm

god have mercy on them if they walked into the wrong nightclub! it seems no matter what we say lads this thick yank cant hack organised businessmen, he just thinks about idiots who go about going god for life, peace boys, lets puta cap in there ass! the fact is were not as blunt as you! were ORGANISED which means we dont just go about waving 'charlie' in the air and shooting poeople, if we did shoot someone no one would ever know! and all of our drugs are kept nice and hidden, to a scale unimaginable, you need to see the real uk, get youreself over here and hit our largest cities and lets see what you think, but ifya cant, try watching 'layercake' 'lock stock & two smoking barrells' and 'snatch' .................. these will open youre mind............ to be quite honest youre all under control via the goverment......

atleast were running our country freely...................

dunster

Unread post by dunster » March 5th, 2007, 12:52 pm

the entire countries just 1 big gang i find, everyones on the take especially up north, the local vicar sells copied cd's and computer games round our end

the thing is, americans think that if you dont wear a bandana round your face and carry an ak, you cant be in a gang. truth is, you can get away with so much more if you just fit in, its typical yank simple mindedness, makes my arse wink :P

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » March 6th, 2007, 2:12 pm

estates r ruffer ere thn american projects or wotever luk at statistics n tht

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 7th, 2007, 1:16 am

yeah whatever, thats why America got the most plubicised street gang activity and organized crime activity... aint no one givin a fuck about the Uk. yall keep on tryin to put us down talkin about yall organized, but all the shit you got over there we got it here too, cept for the funny accents.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 7th, 2007, 2:50 am

:D Funny accents! Whos got funny accents? Nah man, Americans have got the funny accents he he! Anyways, theres a thousnd different accents in UK, as I suspect there is in the states - ie the UK Northern accent is far from the South, Liverpool is a case on its own, as is Birmingham (gotta agree that Birmingham IS a very funny accent!). But here in London, we have original funny accents seen!

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » March 10th, 2007, 10:00 am

hahaha, yanks talkin bout silly accents, they all think we sound like the queen for a start. 'homeboy'. what a fuccin silly term.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 16th, 2007, 3:59 pm

"yeahhh thats awsome duuuude"

lol muppitsssssss

Gfunk

Unread post by Gfunk » March 16th, 2007, 5:46 pm

I've been meaning to post on this thread for a while, but have'nt had the time. For those of you outside the UK that would want to find out a little bit more on gangs etc in the UK, check these books out:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gang-War-Inside ... 990&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cocky-Curtis-Wa ... 188&sr=1-1

The first one focusses on the Manchester gangs, while the other one is about Liverpool Mobbster, Kurtis warren.

This is just two of may books which have been published about gangs in the UK. I'm sure theres other books out there that explain about gangs in other parts of the UK i.e. London, Birmingham etc.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 16th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Gfunk wrote:I've been meaning to post on this thread for a while, but have'nt had the time. For those of you outside the UK that would want to find out a little bit more on gangs etc in the UK, check these books out:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gang-War-Inside ... 990&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cocky-Curtis-Wa ... 188&sr=1-1

The first one focusses on the Manchester gangs, while the other one is about Liverpool Mobbster, Kurtis warren.

This is just two of may books which have been published about gangs in the UK. I'm sure theres other books out there that explain about gangs in other parts of the UK i.e. London, Birmingham etc.
i don't really read books but i av read them 2, they are sick books the pair of them

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 17th, 2007, 5:38 am

Hydro2oo6 wrote:"yeahhh thats awsome duuuude"

lol muppitsssssss

Hahahaha

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 20th, 2007, 8:08 am

Anyways, back to the UK with no apparent gang issues....sadly 15yr old boys are shanking each other left, right and centre these weeks - One boy was chopped up by a group who call themselves MDP, Murda Dem Pussies! Kids are on a massive hype tip right now, but children keep killing children and everytime it happens, theres a gang ting going on.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 20th, 2007, 8:48 am

Just the usual stuff happening up here

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 20th, 2007, 9:29 am

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 20th, 2007, 9:42 am

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 20th, 2007, 9:45 am

When you say usual stuff in Glasgow, I guess you mean more shankings and gang fights as an everyday thing. As you were saying Jinky (it was u eh?) the knife culture in Glasgow has deep roots into the Scottish clan history of the past - I'm happy you ain't got a gun thing going on there, cos the way we hear it about Glasgow, those streets would be like Beruit.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 20th, 2007, 10:10 am

Yeah i saw in the program MacIntyre (the rat) Underworld most organised crime gangland killings is threw stabbings or knife attacks,in Glasgow.F*cking grimey those Scots.In Holland they just spray ya or a bullet threw the head.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 20th, 2007, 2:50 pm

Odog wrote:Yeah i saw in the program MacIntyre (the rat) Underworld most organised crime gangland killings is threw stabbings or knife attacks,in Glasgow.F*cking grimey those Scots.In Holland they just spray ya or a bullet threw the head.
r u from holland? can u tell me about any of the gang activitie there

i know its big there for big time drug connections n shit. curtis warren from over here had big connections to amsterdam. he lived there aswell, thats were hes currently locked up at. lucky for him like cos he would have got life here. but he only got like 10 years in amsterdam(then 4 years added on for manslaugher while inside).

but what happens out there street level wise? from goin to amsterdam i kno theres pure morrocans n shit there pushin on the streets. but do u get many street gang type crews? n what about yardies, are they active there?

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » March 21st, 2007, 7:20 am

holland got that copycat crips and bloods stuff goin on, one sad joke that is. I kno a few dutch guys who told me they're only copycat in way they dress, they jus try look tough, aint real gangs

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 21st, 2007, 7:25 am

ye iv'e herd about them copy cat crips like but is there no real street gangs no?

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 21st, 2007, 9:28 am

There are allot of copycat crips but there are real Crips in Holland.There even been American Crips active in Holland back in the 90's.I think it were Eight Tray Crips.The government did a study in Holland about Organized Crime and so they also investigated the Crips.Turned out there were 12 real Crip gangs active and most members had a murder or attempted murder on there criminal record,but this was in the 90's.
Here 2 clips of the Main Triad Crips of The Haque,they have a pub in the centre of The Haque.So if you think they are copycats well your always welcome..............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_iYgnWqSK4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDF69uoPFk

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 21st, 2007, 10:16 am

Seems like the links gone down....

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 21st, 2007, 10:20 am

Its interesting to me because I had a look at the Holland Crip thing a while back, but though those boys look the part in terms of their props (or maybe over-look the part - kinda glitzy/glamour ting), they still seemed to be fronting. Its funny because London is a far rougher town than the Hague, but we havnt any cloned out c's or b's. In a perverse way, I'm interested in some c's or b's trying to set a ting up here just to watch what happens!

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 21st, 2007, 11:05 am

What you know about The Haque?It's a ruff place.Especially on the organised crime tipp.They have some heavy people over there,especially trailor guys.Further if you want to see those clips you have to go to Youtube and go to the search button and type Main Triad Crips.And like i said you can look them up in The Haque at there pub.They no wannabe's.