France

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

France

Unread post by bgcasper » June 27th, 2003, 10:07 am

iv heard about a french project claimin south cide crips they located in paris southside

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: France

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 26th, 2003, 10:55 am

That could be real cause all south side paris is full of blacks coming from french guayane ( south america) and other places. But would that be real ?? If three guys come and launch rollin 60´s of paris or london, that wouldnt be motherfucking real !! I think the Cali style gangs are real in compton, La, all cali, but in paris that shit wouldnt be the same, as when i see the bloods of New Jack City i think that shit aint real cause NYC has got its own gangs, and they have an NYC style of gang.
So the drive-by shootings, the lowriders, the red and blue rags are Cali style, and if some japanese in Tokio start claimin they crips, with blue rags, first they wouldnt be original, second tne crips wouldnt get the respect they got, and the whole thang with get loose.
I really like Gangsters shit, but its real were it started.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 30th, 2003, 8:57 am

true but a project is a project and a compton crips in rios favelas can be real ... i mean i knew a guy he sent me pics and they was like 100 deep with guns in a big housing project all dressed the same , but you have half blacc and half i think arabic or algerian people ...they claim south cide paris they even have a cd out with big dedication to compton lololol
i don't know if they 4 real but they look like real project kids who are claimin' a hood ... to me i got no opinion ,i'm just happy to have a place were i ll be welcome in europe lololol

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 30th, 2003, 5:26 pm

They dedicated because Compton is the world capital of gang bangin, i just say they have to b more than just crips and bloods, i understand that u want southside crips to be poweful. U always wearing your colors? And if i go with red in a crip area they shoot me? even though i aint a gang banger. And are u really a SouthSide Compton Crip? cuz that crew is deep

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 30th, 2003, 7:57 pm

no they are not compton crips they are paris crips ....but i just think that we one of the only compton hood with a worldwide rep lol most of out of l.a hood would be 60 or etg , lol i don't say they real , but what i saw is that they look like young project kids who don't give a fuckh , and they might have some hard core members even if they not from compton and they claim something that is far from their country ...like iv said comin' from l.a doesnt make you a rider ...we have buster in compton so i don't think they all busters cause they ain't from my hood , i agree they live a different lifestyle cause they from a totally diferent environemt but a project stay a project and they are minority kids like us

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » September 14th, 2003, 10:18 am

I've seen a French film called La Haine and that's a sort of gangster film.

It's in black and white so I never saw the use of red/blue.

There are alot of huge public housing sites policed by corrupt police in rural and suburban areas of France so I wouldnt be surprised if there was big gang activity. I saw in an old news report that recently 2 big gangs were having a rumble in a park and when the police came to brake it up the gangs both joined together and beat up the police!

I've been to Paris and it seemed that the inner city was the richest part and the suburbs (banlieue) are the poorest areas. Where I stayed, in some shitty b&b in a place called Bussy, was really intimidating, as while there were alot of trees, and birds singing and stuff, there were also alot of homeless people and alot of little groups of young men walking around.

Run a web serch on the word 'bosquettes' and youll find an artical about a french housing project, or 'cite' as theyr called.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 15th, 2003, 12:02 pm

i have a homie who went there and he started a set there in the begining of the 90's in a big housing project ...the flats there have like more than 20 stairs its hudge he sent me pics they are in the south of paris they claim south cide paris ...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 16th, 2003, 7:11 am

Neva heard of south side paris u talkin, i live next to france, and most of the things that happen in france i get them, so im gonna speak reality:
Str8 outta Europe dedicated and by most suckaz hated: Its known that paris suburban areas or south have big blocks of houses where in the poorest areas live people from ghana, ivory coast, and african countries french speakers, and if u call those houses " projects " it doesnt match with reality, it isnt like american projects, these are working-class flats, and people arent forced to live there, they dont built them to put the africans in there, its totally diferrent, theyre just low income flats. So these neighbourhoods arent the safest to live, because people dont have much money so some commit robbery or deal with drugs. but like every poor neighbourhood of every city inthe world, and sayin that theres huge gang activity is just not real, maybe theres one or two gangs really small, but please dont compare it to south central, or any location in california because is completely different.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 16th, 2003, 7:25 am

I wuz NET TRIPPIN that is less punker than NET BANGIN, u should have thinked that being from spain its difficult to know KEEFEE D a gang member from Compton that maybe has never been out of Southern California, and u say theres the south side paris crips, well there isnt a gang culture there so that wont be easy to maintain, i think the LA situation wont be the same in any part of the place, because the Bloods/Crips takes things of the Mexican-American Gang Culture: claimin turf, the tattoos, the lowriders, thats why The gangs of south bronx are different from LA gangs., as far as i know.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 16th, 2003, 8:19 am

ok well checc this out its a french site about low riders and there is a southside paris crips cd they claim 13 because the dicstrict is 13 they ain't surenos they crips one of their og was from compton ...http://membres.lycos.fr/eastriddaz/hobbies.html then checc the PROMO EZ page its in the menu than you ll see an album called southcide lololol so is it enuf to close your mouth now ? its in french i don't understand but to me seems that its a low rida west coast kind of shyt ...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 17th, 2003, 6:05 am

Ive seen the web page and is pure bull-shit !! we dont need them lowriders in Europe and if i see a mother-fucker with a lowridah in europe id just laugh at him, we got our own cars, u dont know the tuning cars like the ones in FAST AND FURIOUS, them lowridahs are 4 LA or Killa4nia, and yeah ive seen them south cide 13, are they only 20 peepz ? i think its positive having crips in europe, who u know they aint no punks ?ill look 4 mo info about em, so if they get in trouble them south sides of compton are gonna go to paris ???? come on, man !

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 17th, 2003, 6:12 pm

well southside cpt will surely not fly to europe but southcide paris might go down to spain :wink: you wanna found out about them...well give me an adress , i can bring it to you live , i can give you the email of one of them og a nigga and he probably have a blue rag pics and much more ... but its like that ,give me at least your email so i can tell him to get in touch with you :wink: they have conection with spains them niggaz be doin that importation shyt ... and they are not to be fucked with lol believe me :wink: and they not 20 deep lol its just in that pic they 20 doesn't mean that they only 20 , they are really controlin a project and they are from 12 to 35 year old they more than 200 deep and some or their leaders are doin' life behind bars for murder and big scale narcotic distribution ,last year one of their members have been arrested in cali colombia for a double murder ...and most of them are bodyguards they protect nightclubs and have a big security co ... and one of them is a friend of mine he is training in thailand every years with me , he is the muay thai world champ he won all his title fights by ko , i will provide no names here , you wanna know well give me an adress .

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 18th, 2003, 5:06 am

200 deep, curious, i told ya i dont like your gay style, use it with whitekid, i prefer fucking the hoes, your style is the : suck my dick and i tell you about compton crips gangs, but man really say the info u want, but understand some of us just like women. What ya talkin about is a real crip gang, and theyre not much in the news of the net, curious. And the World champion of muay thay is a french man ? that cant be true. cause the best are the thailand´s. And they importing thangs trhu spain ?

KEep it real,!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 18th, 2003, 8:27 am

ok type those names lil bytch and learn ... danny bill , he is a nigga from the french projects and he kicked thais ass he got more than 3 world belt just type his name with muay thai then type farid villaume he is from the french southcide project he fought ten thai who was world champ belt and he is undefeated he beat them all before the limit this guy is my homie when he is in thailand my house is his house ... and learn cause once again your lil bitch ass is ignorent , the france and holland have world champs ...you ain't knowin' shyt again ...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 18th, 2003, 3:06 pm

Hey yo Casper, ya know what is FAIRTEX ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 19th, 2003, 9:39 am

YEP ITS A BOXING EQUIPMENT BRAND OUT OF THAILAND WHY ?

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 19th, 2003, 11:31 am

nuthin, are u a professional muay thai fighter? u ever won somethin, because u sayin u know farid whateverhisname is.

Keep it real, dawgz !!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 20th, 2003, 8:44 am

lol yep i got krabi province and kho samui stadium belt i'm number 3 in langsit stadium in bangkok i have 52 fight 2 lost 1 draw .farid is my friend he is from southcide 13 paris and we met in thailand thru thai boxing its the reason why i know about them southcide paris crips .i got pics with them they was like 30 deep all together in hollyday .they nice guys most of them are muslims they are a mixed gang with algerian and most of the blacks are from french indies and senegal also cameroon ,congo and zaire west africa , its cool to hang with brothers that be claimin' our shyt and that came from motherland ...one of them is half vietnamese and half cuban and he is living here now .

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 21st, 2003, 6:03 am

So they are CRIPS ? theyre not just a gang called southcide 13 ?so they also wear they colors ? Thats good, europe has to be the Capital of gang bangin of the world, and they do drive by´s and sh+t ?I think i know who u are bg Casper, youre name is James.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 21st, 2003, 8:17 am

lolol yes my name is bond ,james bond lololol how did you know i was working for the queen , my code is double S 7 lolololol

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 21st, 2003, 9:37 am

Hey yo, nah ya name is james cook, from fairtex camp, and u are 28, thas what i think, fo real, but it isnt important, this iz bout france gangs, with all the algerians robbin folkz and the niggaz sellin the drugz, in the parkz

bashir 95

Unread post by bashir 95 » February 3rd, 2004, 7:42 pm

i'm from france and in those hood in paris there are a big communauty of crazy black and arabs (drugz selling/gun shooting but not by gang only against neighborhood) i give you that video to see how the paris ghetto look like

http://www.dylit.com/armaguedon1.ram

i'll give ya some other videos later ...

bashir 95

Unread post by bashir 95 » February 3rd, 2004, 8:14 pm

that was the paris north side (95) where i from

heres come a video about the paris south side (94)

http://www.alabaz.com/mafiak1fry/clip.ram

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 8th, 2004, 9:06 pm

THE FUNNY THING IM FROM A CITY THEY CALL COMPTON ITS IN LOS ANGELES AND I CURRENTLY LIVE IN THAILAND THERE I MET A LOTS OF FRENCH ALGERIAN AND NIGGAZ THRU THE MUAY THAI SOME OF THEM CLAIM THE SAME THING THAT I CLAIM THEY ARE FROM A PROJECT THEY CALL IT TESS OR SUMTHING THEY IN SOUTHSIDE OF PARIS ONE OF THEM NAME BACHIR ALSO .FUNNY, THEY SEEMS TO BANG HARD I MEAN THE NIGGAZ I MET WERE REAL THEY WAS DEEP INTO THAT THAI BOXING THEY ALSO DONT EAT PORKS AND ARE ALL MUSLIMS THEY SHOW ME PICS WERE THEY LIKE 100 DEEP WITH SHOT GUNS AND AK 47 THEY TOLD ME THERE THEY MOSTLY FIGHT PROJECT AGAINST PROJECT AND DONT CLAIM NO COLOR EXECPT FEW LIL CLICK LIKE THE SOUTHSIDE PARIS CRIPS THAT I MET AND THEY WAS HARD ...ONE OF THEM U MIGHT KNOW HIM IF THE THAI WORLD CHAMPION HIS NAME IS FARID AND ONOTHER NAMED KIM OR AKIM WHO GREW UP IN COMPTON SOUTHSIDE BUT MOVED WHEN HE WAS YOUNG ...

bashir 95

Unread post by bashir 95 » February 9th, 2004, 12:41 am

i'm around washington d.c actually but in france we all know about compton by seeing movies or listen gangsta-rap every niggaz or arab in paris know about n.w.a menace2society boyz in the hood and shit we have a lot drive's by too if you see those poeple again ask them what is the name of their "tess" because "tess" means hood with project

in u.s you have black and latino in france we have black and arabs the renois and the reubeus are real the gangsta are all around the world to get money and thats right we're all muslim almost because the black in france are from africa in u.s niggaz are all christian cause slavery they forget their original culture cause those fuckin white colons but i enjoy u.s you're bitches are all good in paris there are not a lot of fat ass like that and you have national day only for black poeple and stuff that's good thats never happen in france

anyway are you in the muay-thai too?

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HaycH » February 9th, 2004, 3:14 am

Feel ya 100% bashir 95 thats how we are as well and casper nah us muslims dont eat pork or drink only smoke the sweet sweet cheeba!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 9th, 2004, 5:56 am

BY THE WAY ONE OF THEM IS HERE , WE ARE TRAINING AND BOXING IN THE SAME BOXING CAMP , HE FROM ALGERIA HE LOOK LIKE A MEXICAN BUT WITH CURLY HAIR LOL I ASK HIM ABOUT the TESS HE FROM , TOMOROW ILL GIVE U THE ANSWER , THE ONE NAME AKIM HE IS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF PARIS HE GREW UP IN COMPTON I REMEMBER HE TOLD ME IS HOOD WAS 1-TRAY OR 1-3 SOUTHSIDE THEY WAS IN AN AREA WITH SOME CHINESE AND SOME BLACC AND ARABIC PEOPLE AND I SAW PICS OF THEM ALL WEARING T SHIRTS WITH BLU AND GOLD WITH SOUTHSIDE WRITTEN THEY WAS MORE THAN 50 ON THAT PIC SEEMS THEY HAD AK47 AND SHOT GUNZ WITH FEW GUNS THEY WERE LOOKIN' HARD DO YOU HEARD OF THEM ? ALSO ONE OF THEM WAS CLAIMIN A HOOD NAMED 400 OR 4000 SOMETHING LIKE HIS HOOD HAS 4000 APARTMENT I DONT REALLY REMEMBER HE WAS DOWN WITH THEM
HE WAS ALGERIAN ALSO OR KABIN THEY TOLD ME THE KABIN ARE ALGERIAN FROM THE MOUNTAIN

bashir 95

Unread post by bashir 95 » February 9th, 2004, 9:22 am

oh ok now I know where he from he's from "porte de choisy" that's in the 13eme inside paris there are big bulding there some of them was rappin famous back in the days mafia trece and south cide 13 (thats the paris crips) chinese poeple are a lot in that place thats like chinatown and the 4000 that's in north paris (93) they call that "la courneuve" thats a bad ghetto too with bleu building

and those algerian poeple are kabyle not kabin lol but damn i didn't know they was some french poeple in compton

so if you see that akim ask him if the member of mafia trece are dead lol he will understand

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 5th, 2004, 12:40 pm

my name is james bond....... james bond

Little Blue Devil

Unread post by Little Blue Devil » April 14th, 2004, 11:41 am

Good me which live in France I can say to you that it y' has certain gangs with bets and in certain districts of Marseilles. For example me which live with the SOUTHEAST of Marseilles I can say to you that it y' has the "latina Maffia" and the "13 vendettas".
But I would like to live with L.A to see meadows the bloods and the crips because I am interested much in the things who have a relationship with the gangs.
discovered the gangs with Cd Bangin One Wax and I preferred the crips but good I do not know what it réelement occurs between these 2 gangs of which I cannot too much say tricks on them.
Me or I live in fact especially latinos are present.

Excuse me for my English faults

satanikz

Unread post by satanikz » June 5th, 2004, 8:47 am

lolol not in France we do not have a gangs as in the USA on our premises they is simply hooligans in film hatred Ca does not have anything gangster as in the USA! I live in France have bets in paris have share skinhead with left match of foot has by them that I crain the others are simply stupid!!

sorry my english is not good !!