germany goes bad

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Post Reply
Bushido.Style
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 5:41 am

germany goes bad

Unread post by Bushido.Style » April 29th, 2007, 12:58 pm

:( i just read an article that in berlin theres about 75percent more basys and knuckleduster and 25percent more knifes was used and about 140 times there were used a handgun and thats just youthstatics damn

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » April 30th, 2007, 11:43 am

whats it like for street gangs in germany mate?

i don't no much about what goes on in germany

Marksman
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: April 21st, 2007, 12:31 pm

Re: germany goes bad

Unread post by Marksman » April 30th, 2007, 11:46 am

Bushido.Style wrote::( i just read an article that in berlin theres about 75percent more basys and knuckleduster and 25percent more knifes was used and about 140 times there were used a handgun and thats just youthstatics damn
25% and 75% procent more,more as where?And how big is the population of Berlin?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 2nd, 2007, 3:29 am

~3.5 million

Bushido.Style
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 5:41 am

Unread post by Bushido.Style » May 7th, 2007, 1:37 am

there where in 2006 about 800 assaults with bassys and about 500 with knifes and 140 times there were used pistols and shit
and thats just the stats from youth crime non adult crime with it

musketeer12
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: June 27th, 2005, 3:50 pm
Location: H-Town

Unread post by musketeer12 » May 24th, 2007, 6:17 pm

Organized Street Gangs such as crips, bloods, folks etc. only exist on a very small level.
There are not many Street Gangs in Germany and those that exist are not that violent.
The main reason for the "low" number of homicides in Germany is the social situation, which is completely different from the states.
Everybody (who stays legally in Germany) has health insurance, almost no one is "starving" and everybody is somehow able to survive.
Street Gangs are basically formed because of social problems that occur in the area they are based ( If everybody lived in a nice environment there wouldn't be no need to form a gang ). So if u read the history of the Gangs in Los Angeles u get to know when and for which reason the gangs were formed.
Germany has a completely different social background and the need to form gangs actually doesn't exist.
So most gangs that do exist in Germany consist of a bunch of idiots that watched too many hollywood movies.
Don't get me wrong....there is crime in Germany.....but it is 99.9% NOT gang related.

Just look at the stats that Bushido Style provided.........:

140 incidents where firearms were used (homicides and attempted homicides)........in a city with 3.5 million inhabitants (comparable to the city of L.A)

In 2006 L.A had 272 gang related homicides and 707 attempted homicides ....... =not comparable to Germany which doesn't even have such high yearly numbers of homicides in the whole country !!!!!


To put it in a nutshell

NO GANG PROBLEM IN GERMANY !!!!!

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 337
Joined: April 13th, 2006, 6:55 am
Location: London, UK

Unread post by niro » May 25th, 2007, 2:30 pm

neo-nazis is wats goin on in germany

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 25th, 2007, 4:13 pm

niro wrote:neo-nazis is wats goin on in germany
In Eastern Germany they are big, in the West and where i am at they are not around.

musketeer12
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: June 27th, 2005, 3:50 pm
Location: H-Town

Unread post by musketeer12 » May 27th, 2007, 3:57 pm

Same where I'm at !!

Sin2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: July 15th, 2007, 10:58 am

Unread post by Sin2 » July 18th, 2007, 2:40 pm

i come from Bremerhaven(100.000) and there are 2 Gangs in my city...but they just joined a gang cause they think its funny and they think they bang the city.....but the real banger are the gipsys(im one)!We do it because its our lifestyle and cause we must....the german people has think they can look down to us....but now if you say you are a gipsy everyone respect you,your homies and your family....

i got a question...its true that the gangs in l.a. dont put anymore so much work in the gang like before?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 18th, 2007, 3:59 pm

I read the title of this thread and thought to myself "I thought Germany went bad in 1914, since when did they ever go back to being good?" Evil, evil country they are. Never been there myself mind you, but I can feel their evil from all the way over here.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » July 18th, 2007, 9:49 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:I read the title of this thread and thought to myself "I thought Germany went bad in 1914, since when did they ever go back to being good?" Evil, evil country they are. Never been there myself mind you, but I can feel their evil from all the way over here.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe its the german in you that you feel.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » July 19th, 2007, 2:26 am

:lol: I've heard some breeze get spat in my time, Germany evil lol! Just because of a past history of international ish, that doesn't reflect on German people today. Germans are as good/bad a people as any other and Germany is a civil country compared to many, long stay that way too. And German girldem are sweet. But the accent...I'm not so sure of lol

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » July 19th, 2007, 9:31 am

Sin2 wrote:but the real banger are the gipsys(im one)!
How is it for gypsies in Germany? You still hold on to your traditions and your own language? Do gypsies in Germany dress traditionally? What Germans think of you there?

And do you consider yourself a German or gypsy - or both?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 19th, 2007, 6:32 pm

Sin2 wrote:i come from Bremerhaven(100.000) and there are 2 Gangs in my city...but they just joined a gang cause they think its funny and they think they bang the city.....but the real banger are the gipsys(im one)!We do it because its our lifestyle and cause we must....the german people has think they can look down to us....but now if you say you are a gipsy everyone respect you,your homies and your family....
Disgraceful. You are like black people who call each other the "N-word".

We are all Roma!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » July 20th, 2007, 4:31 am

Noog wrote::lol: I've heard some breeze get spat in my time, Germany evil lol! Just because of a past history of international ish, that doesn't reflect on German people today. Germans are as good/bad a people as any other and Germany is a civil country compared to many, long stay that way too. And German girldem are sweet. But the accent...I'm not so sure of lol
No man, we have the best sounding accent in the world ;) :lol:

And yea, too many people outside of german still live off that old ass image of germans. Its also that everything they get taught in school about germany is somehow related to WW1 or 2. At least in the UK thats the case, i heard at least. So almost everytime i went there some idiot did the Hitler salute or tried to pick fights with us, cause we are the bad ass germans that tried to invade their country. Especially in the south, Brighton and Bournemouth that was the case. In London, they dont give a fuck about all of that.... :lol: :wink:
But things have changed a lot.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » July 20th, 2007, 4:32 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Sin2 wrote:i come from Bremerhaven(100.000) and there are 2 Gangs in my city...but they just joined a gang cause they think its funny and they think they bang the city.....but the real banger are the gipsys(im one)!We do it because its our lifestyle and cause we must....the german people has think they can look down to us....but now if you say you are a gipsy everyone respect you,your homies and your family....
Disgraceful. You are like black people who call each other the "N-word".

We are all Roma!
The german term for "Gypsy" is even worse. It is "Zigeuner" which basically means "roaming criminal"...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » July 20th, 2007, 4:40 am

punamusta wrote:What Germans think of you there?
See above... But of course that doesnt count for all Germans, just the "usual suspects"...You know who i mean. :wink:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » July 20th, 2007, 7:11 am

Sentenza wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Sin2 wrote:i come from Bremerhaven(100.000) and there are 2 Gangs in my city...but they just joined a gang cause they think its funny and they think they bang the city.....but the real banger are the gipsys(im one)!We do it because its our lifestyle and cause we must....the german people has think they can look down to us....but now if you say you are a gipsy everyone respect you,your homies and your family....
Disgraceful. You are like black people who call each other the "N-word".

We are all Roma!
The german term for "Gypsy" is even worse. It is "Zigeuner" which basically means "roaming criminal"...
Gypsy a disgraceful word? Didn't know that. Although I don't know what that word's origins are... but zigeuner sounds bad. I guess people really don't feel gypsies in Germany.

Here regular people might not like them, but atleast they have it here far better than I guess in any other European country. They wear their traditional dresses (some gypsy told me that Finland is the only country were they wear those traditional dresses and clothes, besides maybe Sweden were there is a lot of Finnish gypsies), speak their own language (and of course also Finnish), and consider themselves Finnish (gypsies, but Finnish).

How gypsies in USA? MiChuhSuh, you know something about that?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 20th, 2007, 1:25 pm

punamusta wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Sin2 wrote:i come from Bremerhaven(100.000) and there are 2 Gangs in my city...but they just joined a gang cause they think its funny and they think they bang the city.....but the real banger are the gipsys(im one)!We do it because its our lifestyle and cause we must....the german people has think they can look down to us....but now if you say you are a gipsy everyone respect you,your homies and your family....
Disgraceful. You are like black people who call each other the "N-word".

We are all Roma!
The german term for "Gypsy" is even worse. It is "Zigeuner" which basically means "roaming criminal"...
Gypsy a disgraceful word? Didn't know that. Although I don't know what that word's origins are... but zigeuner sounds bad. I guess people really don't feel gypsies in Germany.

Here regular people might not like them, but atleast they have it here far better than I guess in any other European country. They wear their traditional dresses (some gypsy told me that Finland is the only country were they wear those traditional dresses and clothes, besides maybe Sweden were there is a lot of Finnish gypsies), speak their own language (and of course also Finnish), and consider themselves Finnish (gypsies, but Finnish).

How gypsies in USA? MiChuhSuh, you know something about that?
Okay the etymology of "Gypsy" itself was not bad, but it became derogatorry later. If you know what "gypped" means, i.e. "I got gypped" means I got cheated/robbed since there was a stereotype that they were all thieves, and so it retroactively became derogatory.

But:
The English term Gypsy (or Gipsy) originates from the Greek word Αιγύπτοι (Aigyptoi), modern Greek γύφτοι (gyphtoi), in the erroneous belief that the Roma originated in Egypt, and were exiled as punishment for allegedly harboring the infant Jesus.
I have no ideas about Roma in the USA.

Sin2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: July 15th, 2007, 10:58 am

Unread post by Sin2 » July 21st, 2007, 3:42 pm

we got an own language it call romanes and we still talk....i would never say that im german because i dont like them,they say there are no nazis anymore but almost german dont like us ...my sister got fired because she is a gipsy and they call us Zigeuner and that call traveling robbers.and we arent all roma....in germany we call us sinti.the most think sinti and roma are the same but its not.for us gipsy isnt a a bad word....but we dont like if somebody call us zigeuner

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » July 23rd, 2007, 11:53 am

Sin2 wrote:we got an own language it call romanes and we still talk....i would never say that im german because i dont like them,they say there are no nazis anymore but almost german dont like us ...my sister got fired because she is a gipsy and they call us Zigeuner and that call traveling robbers.and we arent all roma....in germany we call us sinti.the most think sinti and roma are the same but its not.for us gipsy isnt a a bad word....but we dont like if somebody call us zigeuner
Alright, thanks for answering. I guess gypsies have different languages/dialects in different countries. Here gypsies speak Kalo/Kaale romanes language (have you heard of it?). Don't know if it's spoken in any other country. And it's even an official minority language here. It's much like Finnish language, but with a lot of words that majority don't use.

In Finland gypsies are called either "mustalainen" (basically means "blackie") or "romani". Even thought "blackie" might sound disdaining, most of the gypsies don't mind being called that. Gypsies themselves calls them "kaalo" here.

But do you wear traditional clothes and dresses there in Germany? Here huge majority of the gypsies dress like this:

http://www.kepa.fi/images/y2005/k10-11_2005/romani.jpg
http://www.shinshu.co.jp/lensai/finland ... romani.JPG
http://www.romanomissio.fi/allan_lindeman2.jpg

Women have their traditional dresses, while men wear black shoes, and pants and jackets as seen in those pictures.

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 28th, 2007, 6:56 am

Sin2 wrote:we got an own language it call romanes and we still talk....i would never say that im german because i dont like them,they say there are no nazis anymore but almost german dont like us ...my sister got fired because she is a gipsy and they call us Zigeuner and that call traveling robbers.and we arent all roma....in germany we call us sinti.the most think sinti and roma are the same but its not.for us gipsy isnt a a bad word....but we dont like if somebody call us zigeuner
ZIGEUNER STINKEN NACH SCHEIßE UND SIND SCHWUL!

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2007, 3:47 pm

KING KONG wrote:
Sin2 wrote:we got an own language it call romanes and we still talk....i would never say that im german because i dont like them,they say there are no nazis anymore but almost german dont like us ...my sister got fired because she is a gipsy and they call us Zigeuner and that call traveling robbers.and we arent all roma....in germany we call us sinti.the most think sinti and roma are the same but its not.for us gipsy isnt a a bad word....but we dont like if somebody call us zigeuner
ZIGEUNER STINKEN NACH SCHEIßE UND SIND SCHWUL!
Racial slurs in ANY language will not be tolerated and you arent slick, my boyfriend is German and translated this for me.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Western)”