Organized crime in Nordic countries

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » September 14th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Bosnian wrote:Albanians run sweden danmark and norway finland will come if they deside...albanian mobs are nothing to joke about...they run half of europe, (and are getting big in nyc-thats what i have heard). the thing is that the albanian mafia is the oldest is europe its their culture its a wery complex issue...their unity is incredibel

people albanians hate bosnians, so for a bosnian to come noline and post what this guy said right here, YOU KNOW ITS FUCKING TRUE. in the scandanavian countries, albanians control 75% of heroin and finland I really dont know but im sure they do the same there,. if not the same maybe a little less. i think albanians are tired of ife and they really dont give a fuck no more. you cant stop people like that, you see what albanians from north albania, kosov and macedonia are doing to kosovo? they totally run it, they make the rules, they control the politics, the KLA and billions of illigeal dollars come in ever month through the mob owned banks and they have connects all the way to Osama Bin Laden.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » September 15th, 2007, 8:14 am

Bosnian wrote:Zagreb is the capital of Croatia
Damn, embarrassing mistake from me. I ment to say Beograd, not Zagreb. Don't know much about Zagreb, but from Beograd I've heard it's pretty peaceful city at the night time if you compare it to other big European cities. Maybe people there don't drink and fight so much? Finland played a football game there couple of weeks ago and everybody that went there said that none of the locals weren't hostile at all, but just very friendly and helpful.

I understood you live in Denmark now, am I right? How is it in Denmark? Don't know much about Denmark...
Capone475 wrote:finland I really dont know but im sure they do the same there,. if not the same maybe a little less.
As I've been saying from the very beginning, Albanians don't do business here. Albanian mafia is unheard in Finland. That's just how it is. Finns don't do heroin that much. It's better to sell amphetamine to people than heroine, because with amphetamine you can do bigger profits.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » September 27th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Testing if this topic really is messed up somehow..... by clicking the last page (3rd) it says "No posts exist for this topic".....

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » September 27th, 2007, 2:55 pm

So I guess the posts from the page three just disappeared.... Fuck.

Well, today Finnish police announced that they've captured an organization that brought more than 3000 kilos of hash and over 20 kilos of cocaine to Finland from Netherlands. That organization had about 30 members (all Finns), and they made profits of over 20 million euros. After capturing them police seized several guns, 23kg of hash, 2kg of cocaine, 310 000 euros of cash, several cars, boats, and motorcycles from them. Police described the organization to be very well organized and an exceptionaly violent and bold.

Other than that police is starting a big investigations of local Bandidos MC chapter that are suspected of importing "considerable amounts" of amphetamine to Finland.

IliroShqiptar

Unread post by IliroShqiptar » October 8th, 2007, 7:01 pm

let me laugh hahhahahahha

:roll: ...

Nano

Unread post by Nano » October 9th, 2007, 3:12 pm

Uh. The ethnic pride on display when it comes to crime is bizarre. Why would anyone be proud that your countrymen are known in the world as criminals, whores and drug dealers?

I have some knowledge of the situation in Sweden, and judging by it that view is is also really naive. Criminal organizations aren't like football teams that compete, and they have no need for fans who cheer them on, even though some of the more narcissistic people involved might have liked that...

First of all, they vary from formal organizations with "memberships", like the biker gangs, to "networks" of very well-connected individuals (most common). These individuals can find the "talent" needed for any particular job/business and provide services. Sometimes these may form a more solid gang, with a proper name even, but when the person that created it goes away (in prison or to heaven or wherever) the gang slowly falls apart. That's why it's not usually worth commenting on all the so-called gangs that exist.

Second of all, crime is like business where everyone makes deals with each other. Everyone, the "Yugoslavs", the bikers, the Albanians, the Gambians, the Assyrians, the prison gangs and the underground bankers, and the others, they all cooperate given the opportunity. They all look pretty much alike too (except for the "bankers" usually...): Uneducated, steroid-abusing men with guns, tattoos and a bad fashion sense. "Wars" between different gangs are rare, at least here, and when they happen they usually resemble "civil wars" of control over a particular organization. It's all about the money, not the ethnicity. The right ethnicity can help in some cases, but that's not what it's about in the end.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 9th, 2007, 3:28 pm

Nano wrote: and they have no need for fans who cheer them on
LOL, so true!

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the small city

Re:

Unread post by exitium » February 20th, 2009, 11:40 am

ShqipeG wrote:People Albanians run drugs in Sweden, Finland, Netherlands and Germeny almost 90% and thats a fact not a opinion so all those gangs listed are jokes.
I had to bring this topic up just because of this RETARDED statement.
Albanian mafia has NO influence in Finland.

And NBK member just shot an albanian mafia boss @Sweden. That's what Finnish criminals think about Albanian cocky assholes.

Way I see it, NBK does contract killing, other Finnish organizations dont, or do they? Not afaik.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Re:

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 20th, 2009, 5:51 pm

exitium wrote:I had to bring this topic up just because of this RETARDED statement.

And NBK member just shot an albanian mafia boss @Sweden. That's what Finnish criminals think about Albanian cocky assholes.

Way I see it, NBK does contract killing, other Finnish organizations dont, or do they? Not afaik.
Anyone can do a contract killing. Kuklinski went around killing everyone in New York, what does that mean? That Polish mobsters are now the hardest? That doesn't mean the Finnish criminals don't fear the Albanian ones there. Judging by the fact that sweden and Norway relys on Albanians for their heroin, Finland would host the Albanian mafia as well. And Finnish gangsters are nothing compared to Albanian gangsters. You're a moron if you think otherwise. That is almost as silly as hearing Macedonian or Dutch crime lords.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Organized crime in Nordic countries

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 20th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Che praises albanian mobsters so much he probably gives them head jobs for crack..lolololol

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 20th, 2009, 8:59 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
exitium wrote:I had to bring this topic up just because of this RETARDED statement.

Anyone can do a contract killing. Kuklinski went around killing everyone in New York, what does that mean? That Polish mobsters are now the hardest? That doesn't mean the Finnish criminals don't fear the Albanian ones there. Judging by the fact that sweden and Norway relys on Albanians for their heroin, Finland would host the Albanian mafia as well. And Finnish gangsters are nothing compared to Albanian gangsters. You're a moron if you think otherwise. That is almost as silly as hearing Macedonian or Dutch crime lords.
Finland does not have an Albanian mafia, although there's Albanians here. But they're not criminals. And a Finnish gangster individualy can be compared to an Albanian ones, but Finnish organisations can't be compared to the big Albanian ones. Finnish gangs are mostly national, and not operating internationally like some Albanian gangs obviously are. On a money-wise Finnish organisations are small-time compared to the Albanian ones, but individualy, I'd say there's no difference. I'd say that Finnish organisations has a lack of methodicalness and longetivity, but definetly not of violence.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 21st, 2009, 3:28 pm

punamusta wrote: but individualy, I'd say there's no difference. I'd say that Finnish organisations has a lack of methodicalness and longetivity, but definetly not of violence.
LOL! When Finnish criminals make the Italian army surrond the streets of Milan. Then come talk to me. When Finnish organizations start acting like its WWII on the streets of Germany removing the Turks there, then come talk to me. When the Finnish organizations remove practically everyone in Western Europe from prostitution and take it over for themselves. Then come talk to me. When the Finns take over the heroin route away from countries who are in a better geographic postition to control it like Turkey or Bulgaria, Then come talk to me. Until then, keep dreaming.

To say what you are saying because a Finnish hitman shot an Albanian is pure ignorance. That's his job. To kill people. But the Finnish criminal gangs individually are nothing compared to Albanian gangs in terms of violence or power.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 21st, 2009, 5:08 pm

As I said, Finnish organisations are small-time and mostly national compared to the international Albanian mafia. But the individual gangsters can be compared. People here have used for example bazookas and car bombs against their rivals. Committing violent acts isn't the problem. The problem is that organisations lack of methodicalness. Finnish organisations seems to not even wanting to grow big and international.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 21st, 2009, 5:19 pm

I would like some sources where Finnish criminal organizations have fought with 'Bazooka's'.

As for the individual thing. Okay, you seem dedicated to your answer. I consider it wrong. Finnish gangsters are unheard of in terms of scope or violence.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 21st, 2009, 5:42 pm

CheGuevara wrote:I would like some sources where Finnish criminal organizations have fought with 'Bazooka's'.

As for the individual thing. Okay, you seem dedicated to your answer. I consider it wrong. Finnish gangsters are unheard of in terms of scope or violence.
During the 90's big war between Bandidos and HA, they used bazookas, granades, and such. Currently all the major gangs/organisations here are in peace, both national and foreign. Finland has always been relatively violent country - compared to Western Europe, 2-3 times more violent, so it's no wonder that from time to time few very cold and violent individuals come up. What's sad is that that's pretty much what Finnish organisations have. But maybe it will change in the future, who knows... HAand few others here have been getting into gray labor construction business a lot which is very smart.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 21st, 2009, 5:46 pm

Finland is a violent country compared to Western Europe but still. I would like to see or read about some of the armed conflicts in Finland involving Grenade launchers and stuff.

Does HA stand for Hell's Angels?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 21st, 2009, 5:52 pm

I know that there's some article in english about biker wars in Nordic countries somewhere... Maybe you can find by google. They didn't use granade launchers, just simply threw granades. And was often caught with having granades on their cars and so on.

And yea, HA means Hells Angels. I'm not sure, but I'm remembering that two Finnish HA members are only members in Nordic countries that have the Filthy Few badge on them, meaning that they have killed for their brothers.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 21st, 2009, 6:05 pm

punamusta wrote: I'm not sure, but I'm remembering that two Finnish HA members are only members in Nordic countries that have the Filthy Few badge on them, meaning that they have killed for their brothers.
Or first ones. I'm thinking there must be Filthy Fews in Denmark, too.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 21st, 2009, 6:12 pm

http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/Biker.html <-- there's something about the war. That's not all, but something.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 21st, 2009, 7:27 pm

I would stay away from gangstersinc.tripod.com as it is not too credible but at least it offered some insight into the matter. The Hell's Angels and Bandido's seem active in Scandanavia.

I don't know about the Albanian mafia in Finland but judging by the grip they have on Sweden and Norway, I would only assume that they operate in Finland as well. You said there are Albanians in Finland. Do you know any personally?

I seen some article on the Albanians in Finland but it was in Finnish.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 22nd, 2009, 9:11 am

CheGuevara wrote:I would stay away from gangstersinc.tripod.com as it is not too credible but at least it offered some insight into the matter. The Hell's Angels and Bandido's seem active in Scandanavia.
I don't know about that site. I just looked for some link. All those things listed in that link are well known in here. And yea, I guess HA and Bandidos are active in Scandinavia (Finland is not a part of Scandinavia..). But that war is over. Those kinda wars are very destructive for both. In Finland people now have an organisation called M.O.R.E. that is like an umbrella organisation for all the bigger gangs and groups in here so that these kind of things can be avoided in the future. Only Bandidos is left aside from that, but according to them, they have good relationships with other groups in here.
I don't know about the Albanian mafia in Finland but judging by the grip they have on Sweden and Norway, I would only assume that they operate in Finland as well.
Norway and Sweden is a bit different thing. We have a long border with Russia, so the influence of Russians (and heroin imported by them) is bigger here than it is in Scandinavia. And heroin is a lot smaller drug in here than it is in Scandinavia. Here it's all about the amphetamine and medical-made ophiates that people needle into their veins. Heroin is still used, but it's very small use.
You said there are Albanians in Finland. Do you know any personally?
Can't say I do. I've met few Albanians here when I've been out to get drunk, and ended up having few words with random Albanians. They mostly seem to stick together.
I seen some article on the Albanians in Finland but it was in Finnish.
If you'll find it again, post it here, and I'll translate it for you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 22nd, 2009, 7:20 pm

punamusta wrote:
Can't say I do. I've met few Albanians here when I've been out to get drunk, and ended up having few words with random Albanians. They mostly seem to stick together.

WOW! I can't believe there are Albanians in Finland too. That really amazes me man.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 23rd, 2009, 10:41 am

CheGuevara wrote: WOW! I can't believe there are Albanians in Finland too. That really amazes me man.
First ones came to here during the 90's. In the city of Helsinki, we have about 1500-2000 of them, and according to them the acceptance here has been very good. The ones I have spoken with, spoke fluent Finnish, too. And Albanian kids seems to get along well with Finnish kids in schools, but the older people (who have came here at older age) are sticking more with themselves.

If you like to learn more about the Albanians here in Finland, check their homepage -> http://www.bashkimi-ry.fi/

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 23rd, 2009, 11:21 am

Thanks for the webpage. Yesh, that's pretty much the story everywhere, the older ones usually don't speak the language of the country they live in which makes it hard to adjust to their culture but the youths do so its easy for them to have friends of other ethnicities.

IvanDrago
What city do you live in now?: Stoccolma

Unread post by IvanDrago » March 25th, 2009, 7:15 am

Finnish people are not viewed as violent in Sweden, only as shy people or heavy-drinkers.
And 2/3 of swedens inmates are NOT finns, that's the most stupid thing i've ever heard. And you guys did NOT controll the drug scene back in the 80's. The Gambians and the greeks probably controlled it back then.
The only finn that is interesting is probably the one who killed the albanian-boss, and he was just a junky, high on crack probably.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » March 25th, 2009, 7:20 am

IvanDrago wrote:Finnish people are not viewed as violent in Sweden, only as shy people or heavy-drinkers.
And 2/3 of swedens inmates are NOT finns, that's the most stupid thing i've ever heard. And you guys did NOT controll the drug scene back in the 80's. The Gambians and the greeks probably controlled it back then.
The only finn that is interesting is probably the one who killed the albanian-boss, and he was just a junky, high on crack probably.
Finnish people tough? Only on Streetgangs you can hear such BS. They are literally unheard of outside of their country.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 8:59 am

RONNIE wrote:
IvanDrago wrote:Finnish people are not viewed as violent in Sweden, only as shy people or heavy-drinkers.
Finnish people tough? Only on Streetgangs you can hear such BS. They are literally unheard of outside of their country.
Ewwwwwww

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 25th, 2009, 10:50 am

RONNIE wrote:
Yes, but Finnish people are tough though. They have a high arms per 100,000 people rate back in their country and they are brawn people. They might not be international criminals but I am just speaking of their characteristics in general in their own country.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 11:05 am

CheGuevara wrote:
RONNIE wrote:
Yes, but Finnish people are tough though. They have a high arms per 100,000 people rate back in their country and they are brawn people. They might not be international criminals but I am just speaking of their characteristics in general in their own country.

A Finnish guy who says he's from a motorcycle gang and gave me his site of his faggy Harley Davidson website tried to scare me with that shit. Finns are pussies as much as Albanians, Swedes or Norwegians.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 25th, 2009, 11:06 am

Yes, Finns are quiet people who don't talk much, so that's make some see us a shy people. That's just how we are.

And about that 2/3 of Sweden's inmates having a Finnish ROOTS was something I read from some newspaper. I didn't tell it as a fact. Nevertheless, the Finns are easily the biggest foreign group of people in Swedish prisons. Back in the 80's you didn't even had to speak Swedish in Swedish prisons, because of so many Finns there. And the fact is that back in the 60's, 70's, and early 80's Finns did run the drug scene, as well as illegal spirits, in Nordic countries. Finnish criminals imported thousand of kilos of cheap amphetamine to Sweden every year.
Right...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 25th, 2009, 11:09 am

razbojnik wrote: A Finnish guy who says he's from a motorcycle gang and gave me his site of his faggy Harley Davidson website tried to scare me with that shit. Finns are pussies as much as Albanians, Swedes or Norwegians.
What motorcycle gang he was from? Where did you meet him?

Finns are pussies like Swedes and Norwegians? Hahah! You don't know what you're talking about.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 25th, 2009, 11:58 am

IvanDrago,

You say you're from Stockholm, right? Do you know any real gangmembers from there? If you do, you must know how many Finnish members there are especially in Stockholm based gangs, but also in other gangs in other parts of Sweden. HA, Bandidos, OG, all of them have a loads of members with Finnish origins.