Organized crime in Nordic countries

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 12:26 pm

punamusta wrote:
razbojnik wrote: A Finnish guy who says he's from a motorcycle gang and gave me his site of his faggy Harley Davidson website tried to scare me with that shit. Finns are pussies as much as Albanians, Swedes or Norwegians.
What motorcycle gang he was from? Where did you meet him?

Finns are pussies like Swedes and Norwegians? Hahah! You don't know what you're talking about.
It was a chopper dealership, not a motorcycle gang. Forgot the website. It was on another forum, he tried showing me teeth but failed.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Organized crime in Nordic countries

Unread post by razbojnik » March 25th, 2009, 12:27 pm

punamusta wrote:IvanDrago,

You say you're from Stockholm, right? Do you know any real gangmembers from there? If you do, you must know how many Finnish members there are especially in Stockholm based gangs, but also in other gangs in other parts of Sweden. HA, Bandidos, OG, all of them have a loads of members with Finnish origins.
IvanDrago = Draco-Orion EMPIRE BAH!1

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Re: Re:

Unread post by punamusta » March 25th, 2009, 12:33 pm

razbojnik wrote:
It was a chopper dealership, not a motorcycle gang. Forgot the website. It was on another forum, he tried showing me teeth but failed.
He tried to scare you with pictures of Harley-Davidson's? Hahah, way to go!

I just asked you, because there's no way any real member would EVER bring up his club name into any Internet arguments. That's not honourable in any way, and I was curious to know what kind of a club would do that.

IvanDrago
What city do you live in now?: Stoccolma

Unread post by IvanDrago » March 30th, 2009, 10:25 am

punamusta wrote:
IvanDrago wrote:Finnish people are not viewed as violent in Sweden, only as shy people or heavy-drinkers.
And 2/3 of swedens inmates are NOT finns, that's the most stupid thing i've ever heard. And you guys did NOT controll the drug scene back in the 80's. The Gambians and the greeks probably controlled it back then.
Yes, Finns are quiet people who don't talk much, so that's make some see us a shy people. That's just how we are.

And about that 2/3 of Sweden's inmates having a Finnish ROOTS was something I read from some newspaper. I didn't tell it as a fact. Nevertheless, the Finns are easily the biggest foreign group of people in Swedish prisons. Back in the 80's you didn't even had to speak Swedish in Swedish prisons, because of so many Finns there. And the fact is that back in the 60's, 70's, and early 80's Finns did run the drug scene, as well as illegal spirits, in Nordic countries. Finnish criminals imported thousand of kilos of cheap amphetamine to Sweden every year.
The only finn that is interesting is probably the one who killed the albanian-boss, and he was just a junky, high on crack probably.
Right...

IvanDrago

Unread post by IvanDrago » March 30th, 2009, 10:35 am

Yes, Finns are quiet people who don't talk much, so that's make some see us a shy people. That's just how we are.

And about that 2/3 of Sweden's inmates having a Finnish ROOTS was something I read from some newspaper. I didn't tell it as a fact. Nevertheless, the Finns are easily the biggest foreign group of people in Swedish prisons. Back in the 80's you didn't even had to speak Swedish in Swedish prisons, because of so many Finns there. And the fact is that back in the 60's, 70's, and early 80's Finns did run the drug scene, as well as illegal spirits, in Nordic countries. Finnish criminals imported thousand of kilos of cheap amphetamine to Sweden every year.
The only finn that is interesting is probably the one who killed the albanian-boss, and he was just a junky, high on crack probably.
Right...[/quote]
Punamusta, why are you always trying to portray finns as criminals or gangsters?
Beeing a criminal or gangster is not excactly something to aim for you know, it's not cool either.
Finns have a good reputation here, you're not viewed as criminals like the Yugoslavs and the Gambians are.
If that shit you just wrote were true, you guys would not have such a good reputation like you have.
And yes, i do live in Stockholm. Or just outside in a concrete-suburb, here are the ones beeing viewed as criminals, they can't get a job or anything, like i said, it's not something to aim for. Sweden have higher crime-rate than Finland, and most criminals are immigrants from Iraq and northern and western Africa. Not Finland, belive me.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 31st, 2009, 6:47 am

IvanDrago wrote: Punamusta, why are you always trying to portray finns as criminals or gangsters?
Beeing a criminal or gangster is not excactly something to aim for you know, it's not cool either.
This section is about organized crime. That's why I speak here about organized crime. And I speak about organized crime in Finland or by Finns, because I really don't know enough to talk about organized crime of other ethniticies. I don't try to portrait Finns as a gangsters. I tell about Finns who ARE gangsters, and do not mean every Finn is like that. If you read my posts again, you'll notice that I don't never hype up Finnish criminals. I only tell about things that I know are true.

And trust me, I do know what it's like to be a criminal and that it's nothing glamorous.
Finns have a good reputation here, you're not viewed as criminals like the Yugoslavs and the Gambians are.
If that shit you just wrote were true, you guys would not have such a good reputation like you have.
What I wrote is true. Have you ever heard the phrases "finnjävel" or "en finne igen"? You know the history behind those phrases?

And I know that Finns are viewed as a hard working people where ever they go, but a lot of people also see Finns in Sweden as a heavy-drinking, knife-carrying people. There's been Finns in Sweden for decades now. I know something about the situation in there. It's spoken in here a lot.
Sweden have higher crime-rate than Finland, and most criminals are immigrants from Iraq and northern and western Africa. Not Finland, belive me.
Come on, man. You don't have to lie to try to make a point. Sweden has MUCH lower crime-rate than Finland, and especially violent crime rate (something like twice as low). And the biggest foreign group of prisoners in Swedish prisons are people from Finland or people with Finnish roots. Go ahead and check it. It's not a secret.

And again, I'm not trying to portrait Finns as a gangsters, but just tell the truth.

What suburb you are living in? Maybe I know someone from there. Are you an ethnic Swede or do you have your roots in somewhere else?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » March 31st, 2009, 7:28 am

punamusta wrote:
IvanDrago wrote: If that shit you just wrote were true, you guys would not have such a good reputation like you have.
What I wrote is true.
For example Stockholm's chapter of Hells Angels was basically based on a Finnish immigrants biker club Perkele MC. At start, at 1997, Stockholm's HA chapter had about 20 members, and half of them were Finns or had Finnish roots. Also O.G.'s have members with Finnish background as well as Bandidos. Although I don't know what's the situation now with the O.G. as Denho apparently got deported... Maybe you know?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » April 1st, 2009, 3:23 pm

punamusta wrote:Sweden has MUCH lower crime-rate than Finland
Seems like I was wrong. Sweden does have a higher crime rate than Finland. But not as high as Iceland that tops the world charts. Wouldn't want to live there, that's for sure.

IvanDrago

Unread post by IvanDrago » April 6th, 2009, 4:25 am

im from Northern Botkyrka if you're interested and is Swedish of italian decent.
Yea, i remember perkele MC, crazy guys.. If you are interested in Finnish gangs in Sweden, you've probably heard about Daniel Fitzpatrick and brödraskapet wolfpack.
im not sure about the ethnic background in OG, i know there's a few finns,

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 6th, 2009, 5:16 am

IvanDrago wrote:im from Northern Botkyrka if you're interested and is Swedish of italian decent.
Yea, i remember perkele MC, crazy guys.. If you are interested in Finnish gangs in Sweden, you've probably heard about Daniel Fitzpatrick and brödraskapet wolfpack.
im not sure about the ethnic background in OG, i know there's a few finns,
LOOOOOOOOL One guy threatened me with Perkele MC and gave me some site that turned out to be a Harley dealership LOMFAO. I told him good, if I wanted I could have Finland wiped off the map along with his whole fucking family and I wouldn't even blink, but he laughed at my age yet again and called me a poser yet again.

What? Poser? I spoke to a guy from Norway once and when I told him I lived in Macedonia, he was silent for awhile and said scary place to live if you ask me.

Then again the athmosphere is different, in America and Canada it's easy to fall into the street gang thing because every kid does it, here it's the same with organized crime, and it's not that we look the part, it's our mentality and behaviour, as well as intellegence, people there are stupid as fuck. Some people here consider me stupid because I was raised there, even though I was smarter than most kids in all 15 schools I've been there and more knowledgeable.

See

This friday, to this song, we'll gather 20 fucked up people in some bar, get drunk and fuck up the whole place, break and destroy everything, throw chairs and bottles around, and get into fights with random people outside the place.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 6th, 2009, 7:08 am

LOL ok I lied

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » April 6th, 2009, 12:11 pm

IvanDrago wrote:im from Northern Botkyrka if you're interested
I know Botkyrka, and I've even been there couple of years ago if I remember right. I know few people from Rinkeby and Tensta.
If you are interested in Finnish gangs in Sweden, you've probably heard about Daniel Fitzpatrick and brödraskapet wolfpack.
Yea, I''ve heard something, but not that much. Is Wolfpack still going on even though Danny got killed a while ago? They had/have a pretty tough reputation and had some kind of co-operation with a Finnish group called Cannonball MC, and apparently had quite a lot of Finns as a members... How they are doing now?
razbojnik wrote:LOL ok I lied
True. There has been no Perkele MC for over 10 years now, as most of them moved to Stockholm chapter of HA, and the rest moved to various other biker clubs. So I doubt that no one would have threatened you with a club that don't exist.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 6th, 2009, 6:01 pm

punamusta wrote:
IvanDrago wrote:im from Northern Botkyrka if you're interested
I know Botkyrka, and I've even been there couple of years ago if I remember right. I know few people from Rinkeby and Tensta.
If you are interested in Finnish gangs in Sweden, you've probably heard about Daniel Fitzpatrick and brödraskapet wolfpack.
Yea, I''ve heard something, but not that much. Is Wolfpack still going on even though Danny got killed a while ago? They had/have a pretty tough reputation and had some kind of co-operation with a Finnish group called Cannonball MC, and apparently had quite a lot of Finns as a members... How they are doing now?
razbojnik wrote:LOL ok I lied
True. There has been no Perkele MC for over 10 years now, as most of them moved to Stockholm chapter of HA, and the rest moved to various other biker clubs. So I doubt that no one would have threatened you with a club that don't exist.
It wasn't Perkele. It was some Harley Davidson dealership site in Finland with no pictures of men, only motorcycles. He tried to scare me with THAT and laughed when I told him about my connections at first...then he offered a truce all of a sudden. He's like you should get into the drug trade you know good money but risky blah blah LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he's fucking telling ME how to be a fucking criminal LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

That's like Vanilla Ice going up to Richard Kuklinski or Ray DeMeo and explaining to him how to kill people and get away with it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I just hate people who are so full of themselves, brainwashed into thinking reality is only what they know and feel. This goes for people on Flame-guards.com, for example, and especially the Dorian Thorn wannabe faggot from Dublin who's name is Rob and he's sooo fucking arrogant, ignorant and full of himself, he feels he's God.

He's like I get more girls than you do haha

I'm like WTF?! Is this guy serious?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have him on MSN, his email is i_luff_stuff@hotmail.com

I'm bored so I spam their forum again, then get distracted to something else. It feels like hours pass I'm completely into other crap I don't even give a fuck about the site, the forum or the people there.

He writes me all of a sudden you suck i win you lose i shove fruit up my ass yes it's also true i suck leprchaun's penises oh shit they're after me lucky charms

And blocks me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That was random...and slightly irritating. Like wtf? It's like speaking with a retard, I'd rather slice my own wrists than fend for an abomination of God.

The most interesting and amusing thing he ever has said to me was I had e-friends and he's clearly seen all the videos of us getting drunk, and he keeps repeating this. This isn't insulting on my account, I don't feel hurt from this comment because it's not true, I feel annoyed that he actually thinks it's true deep down inside.

The second most interesting and amusing thing was linked to the I get girls comment --- I get money, he said I'm rich LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

That's a first. You can't compare wealth to me, my family has both blood and close friendship ties to wealthy powerful families going back generations upon generations, one of them being the Romanov family. You just can't. It's like calling in the national guard because a giraffe escaped from the zoo. XDD

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » April 7th, 2009, 10:32 am

No offense, Razbojnik, but why do you tell all that to me? I don't care who you have been talking with in the Internet (no matter if he/she was a Finn or not). Most probably that guy was just some kid like you, thinking he's all that. You're an interesting person, I give you that, but you have talked so much BS here, that I don't trust anything you say...
One guy threatened me with Perkele MC
...like why you claim things like this when that obviously wasn't the truth? If you really would be what you claim to be, you wouldn't be here making up all sorts of stupid stories. Who cares what some random person in the Internet thinks about? If you're true, you don't need to hype up yourself like that. Fuccc what other people think, right? Concentrate on yourself and not to the others.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 7th, 2009, 5:46 pm

punamusta wrote:No offense, Razbojnik, but why do you tell all that to me? I don't care who you have been talking with in the Internet (no matter if he/she was a Finn or not). Most probably that guy was just some kid like you, thinking he's all that. You're an interesting person, I give you that, but you have talked so much BS here, that I don't trust anything you say...
One guy threatened me with Perkele MC
...like why you claim things like this when that obviously wasn't the truth? If you really would be what you claim to be, you wouldn't be here making up all sorts of stupid stories. Who cares what some random person in the Internet thinks about? If you're true, you don't need to hype up yourself like that. Fuccc what other people think, right? Concentrate on yourself and not to the others.
I haven't talked much BS. I can talk way more. I first came on this forum when I was 11 years old. I'm 16 now. Back then I needed to blow off a little steam, hence the KCF account LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

But you're right, I don't give a fuck what others think and it ticks some people off that I don't care for their insults, they take this as my fault and label me as mental. Whaaaat? xD A mentalist maybe, I have blue vains remember I can set things on fire by farting.

As for the stories, they're 100 percent true, that's why I regret ever posting them and get more nervous as time flies by my friends might enter their father's name and see all the crap I've written here...and they did, except they have nothing to do with those people and figured I didn't either the way I talked about them, and made me even more fucking nervous.

They're like if Sterjo finds out they'll come to your house and skin you alive.

Good thing the ones that shouldn't find out didn't, honestly they wouldn't kill me over it like come on, but they would look at me differently for awhile like who the fuck does this guy think he is and it would go back to normal. I'm extremely emotionally unstable when it comes to situations which are publically humiliating, I tend to react like this

And that's not gooooooooood. Especially when my size, speed and strength. I was a little ticked off once at basketball training and without thinking kicked a basketball and fucked an entire fitness system somehow LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

So you figure. Just by moving quickly without being carefully I can fuck up a bar. If I fight I'll hit someone in the throat or something and kill them. I have no control, and my dad has said this numerous time, and he saw it as a flaw. He's like stop throwing punches at me like a chicken running around without a fucking head.

I write things I see and hear down like a fucking reporter...I'm a braggart, that's my only flaw in terms of personality. I like showing off and flashing. Otherwise, I'm perfect.