CRIPS On Europe PICS

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 7th, 2006, 7:07 pm

bgcasper wrote:
curiousdude06 wrote:
dutch wrote:There are bloods in Holland but i don't know there name and for the skinheads in Holland they wanted to attack a mosque in the south off Holland in a place called Uden,they showed up with 30 guys (with some Stormfront guys what a joke!).All of a sudden 150 Turks showed up(ha ha ha).They got there ass spanked hard!!In Rotterdam 200 right-wing youth demonstrated in the harbor off Rotterdam they got attacked by some 80 guys (30 black guys and 50 white guys)just there for a good riot!Nobody is afraid off these guys.

That's an interesting thing to discuss. I always thought the neo nazi movement was very strong in europe, they be always marching and stuff. I think the more you go towards germany and east, the stronger the nazi types get. Skinhead gangs roam indiscriminately in eastern european places like russia, where they beat up people of color.
yeah it was the same IN PARIS IN THE 80'S WE CREATED A MOVEMENT CALLED SKINHEAD HUNTER OR''CHASSEUR DE SKIN '' AND WE DID EXTERMINATE THEM IT WENT FROM BASEBALL BATT RUMBLE TO GRENADES KIDNAPING TORTURE AND AMBUSH ..WE LOST PEOPLE THEY LOST PEOPLE BUT WE WON ....

JUST WANNA GIVE SOME PROPS TO ALL SKIN HUNTERS
HERE IS THE LIST OF THE HOODS AND GANGS THAT WERE PART OF OUR MOVEMENT :

FIRST OF ALL THE FRENCH BLACK PANTERS FROM 75 TO EARLY 80 STARTED ALL THE SKIN HUNTERS GANG WHO AT THAT TIME WERE VERY FEW AND RUMBLES WOULD ESCALATED ON AXE PLAY AND OCCASIONAL SHOT GUN WOULD BE PULLED

THE WAR IN 70'S WAS MAINLY AGAINST ROCKABILLY REBELS WHO WILL BECOME SKINS LATER BUT IN THE 70'S THE CONFLICT IN PARIS WAS MAINLY TURNING AROUND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR ...THE REBELS AND SKINS WOULD WEAR CONFEDERATE FLAG... I STILL OWN A COLLECTION OF TROPHY OR CONFEDERATE FLAGS COMIN FROM MY ELDERS THEY TOOK THEM ON THE FIELD .AFTER THAT I DID CONSTITUTE A COLLECTION OF NAZI FLAG THAT I TOOK ON THEIR BODY ..ALL BLACK PANTERS IN FRANCE WOULD WEAR BLACK BLUE BOMBER JACKET WITH CONVERSE OR GERMAN BOOTS ON WINTER IT WAS BOMBER JACKETS ..OUR SIDE WILL WEAR THE AMERICAN FLAG ON THE SIDE IN ORDER TO COUNTER CONFEDERATE ...........CONFERATE TERMINATOR 4 LIFE IT ALL STARTED LIKE THAT ....EVEN IN L.A ....T

AT THAT TIME HERE THE GANGS INVOLVE IN THAT WAR ...

BLACK PANTERS ...BLACK DRAGON''THAT HOOD WILL DISAPEAR IN THE 80'S AND CAME back CRAZY IN THE 89 ERA I WILL EVETUALLY JOIN THEIR RANK AT THAT TIME BUT AGAINT THE NORTH NOT SKINS ...GLORY BOYZ OLD BABY PANTER CREW ...BOUNCE 35 LOL VERY IMPRESIVE BUT ALL THEY DO IS POSE AND FLEX MUSCLE .

VS...VINCENES REBELS...JUVISY REBELS...NAZI CLAN....TOLBIAC TOADS SKIN 13 ....DEL VIKING ...HELLS ANGELS ....

back THAN THE NAZI SIDE WAS FAT ...AND WEARING YO COLORS WAS A HARD ASS TASK I PAINTED OUR COLORS IN ORDER TO FACE OUR TRUTH 24 7 ..THATS WHEN THE SECOND GENERATION CAME IN PLAY

BLACK PANTERS WOULD HAVE A BABY CREW CALLED'' ASNAYZ'' AND SOME OF US BROKE FROM THERE ...I BECAME AN ASNAY JUNIOR FIRST BEFORE I WOULD JOIN THE DUCKY BOYZ WHO WERE THE EQUIVALENT OF THE OBG'S FOR THE PANTERS ...

HERE ARE THE GANG THAT WERE PUTTIN NAZI ON THEIR back DURING THE HARDEST WAR EVER FROM 85 TO 89 THOSE KIDS WERE RISKING THEIR LIVES IN ORDER TO STOP NAZISM ..AND SOME DID DIE TRYIN ...

DUCKY BOYS ALLIED WITH DOCKERS BOYS AND NEW BROTHAZ ...THE PUSSY CATS WAS OUR LADY CREW THEY WAS RUN BY AN AFRCAN GIRL NAME NABOU SHE WOULD BITCH SLAP SKINS AND MAKE THEM TAKE OFF THEIR CLOTHES LOL ALL THAT TIME IT WAS FULL TIME WAR AGAINST THOSE :

NAZI CLAN BECAME THE JNR AND WAS OUR MAIN TROUBLE ...RUN BY AN HALF JEWISH PSYCO NAME SERGE AYOUB KNOWN AS BATTE SKIN ..I FOUGHT BATTE SKINS FROM THE SHOULDER AND WON AT THE AGE OF 16 MY NAME STILL RING OVER THAT MATTER ...

TOLBIAC TOADS THEIR OG LEADER BRUNO TURNED GAY BUT THEY STILL HAD AN HARD CORE SQUAD IN PARIS 13 14 AREA ..WE DID PUT AN END TO THEM ..SIDING WITH WARRIORS A REDSKIN GANG VERY VERY ORGANISED AND ARMED ..AND THE BOURREUR BOYS 13 MY PJ LOCAL SET ...

LEGION 88 JUVISY BASED GROUP OF NAZI SKINS AFILIATED WITH PNFE AND IN WAR AGAINT JNR ..GOOD FOR US ..I RODE ENDLESS TIME IN THEIR ASS ..THE MOST FAMOUS WAS WHEN I EMPTYED A 9MILLI CLIP IN A CROWDED PORCH WERE THEY WAS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER LOL MAKING FULL DAMAGED HAVING BULLETS FLYIN FROM ONE LEG TO A CHEST CAUSE I WAS POINT BLANKIN ....NO ONE GOT KILLED AND SNITCHIN WAS THE LAST THING TO DO...SO EVERYDAY WE WOULD PILL CAPS ON EACH OTHER KEEPIN OUR SHIT SECRET AND UNDERCOVER TO POPO

WHAT THE F#CK!?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 12th, 2006, 9:02 am

Hell...mans might want to re-phrase that! Funny as F**k!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 12th, 2006, 9:36 am

Noog wrote:Hell...mans might want to re-phrase that! Funny as F**k!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 23rd, 2006, 12:38 am

bgcasper wrote:
curiousdude06 wrote:
dutch wrote:There are bloods in Holland but i don't know there name and for the skinheads in Holland they wanted to attack a mosque in the south off Holland in a place called Uden,they showed up with 30 guys (with some Stormfront guys what a joke!).All of a sudden 150 Turks showed up(ha ha ha).They got there ass spanked hard!!In Rotterdam 200 right-wing youth demonstrated in the harbor off Rotterdam they got attacked by some 80 guys (30 black guys and 50 white guys)just there for a good riot!Nobody is afraid off these guys.

That's an interesting thing to discuss. I always thought the neo nazi movement was very strong in europe, they be always marching and stuff. I think the more you go towards germany and east, the stronger the nazi types get. Skinhead gangs roam indiscriminately in eastern european places like russia, where they beat up people of color.
yeah it was the same IN PARIS IN THE 80'S WE CREATED A MOVEMENT CALLED SKINHEAD HUNTER OR''CHASSEUR DE SKIN '' AND WE DID EXTERMINATE THEM IT WENT FROM BASEBALL BATT RUMBLE TO GRENADES KIDNAPING TORTURE AND AMBUSH ..WE LOST PEOPLE THEY LOST PEOPLE BUT WE WON ....

FIRST OF ALL THE FRENCH BLACK PANTERS FROM 75 TO EARLY 80 STARTED ALL THE SKIN HUNTERS GANG WHO AT THAT TIME WERE VERY FEW AND RUMBLES WOULD ESCALATED ON AXE PLAY AND OCCASIONAL SHOT GUN WOULD BE PULLED

THE WAR IN 70'S WAS MAINLY AGAINST ROCKABILLY REBELS WHO WILL BECOME SKINS LATER BUT IN THE 70'S THE CONFLICT IN PARIS WAS MAINLY TURNING AROUND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR ...THE REBELS AND SKINS WOULD WEAR CONFEDERATE FLAG... I STILL OWN A COLLECTION OF TROPHY OR CONFEDERATE FLAGS COMIN FROM MY ELDERS THEY TOOK THEM ON THE FIELD .AFTER THAT I DID CONSTITUTE A COLLECTION OF NAZI FLAG THAT I TOOK ON THEIR BODY ..ALL BLACK PANTERS IN FRANCE WOULD WEAR BLACK BLUE BOMBER JACKET WITH CONVERSE OR GERMAN BOOTS ON WINTER IT WAS BOMBER JACKETS ..OUR SIDE WILL WEAR THE AMERICAN FLAG ON THE SIDE IN ORDER TO COUNTER CONFEDERATE ...........CONFERATE TERMINATOR 4 LIFE IT ALL STARTED LIKE THAT ....EVEN IN L.A ....T

BLACK PANTERS ...BLACK DRAGON''THAT HOOD WILL DISAPEAR IN THE 80'S AND CAME back CRAZY IN THE 89 ERA I WILL EVETUALLY JOIN THEIR RANK AT THAT TIME BUT AGAINT THE NORTH NOT SKINS ...GLORY BOYZ OLD BABY PANTER CREW ...BOUNCE 35 LOL VERY IMPRESIVE BUT ALL THEY DO IS POSE AND FLEX MUSCLE .

VS...VINCENES REBELS...JUVISY REBELS...NAZI CLAN....TOLBIAC TOADS SKIN 13 ....DEL VIKING ...HELLS ANGELS ....

back THAN THE NAZI SIDE WAS FAT ...AND WEARING YO COLORS WAS A HARD ASS TASK I PAINTED OUR COLORS IN ORDER TO FACE OUR TRUTH 24 7 ..THATS WHEN THE SECOND GENERATION CAME IN PLAY

BLACK PANTERS WOULD HAVE A BABY CREW CALLED'' ASNAYZ'' AND SOME OF US BROKE FROM THERE ...I BECAME AN ASNAY JUNIOR FIRST BEFORE I WOULD JOIN THE DUCKY BOYZ WHO WERE THE EQUIVALENT OF THE OBG'S FOR THE PANTERS ...

HERE ARE THE GANG THAT WERE PUTTIN NAZI ON THEIR back DURING THE HARDEST WAR EVER FROM 85 TO 89 THOSE KIDS WERE RISKING THEIR LIVES IN ORDER TO STOP NAZISM ..AND SOME DID DIE TRYIN ...

DUCKY BOYS ALLIED WITH DOCKERS BOYS AND NEW BROTHAZ ...THE PUSSY CATS WAS OUR LADY CREW THEY WAS RUN BY AN AFRCAN GIRL NAME NABOU SHE WOULD BITCH SLAP SKINS AND MAKE THEM TAKE OFF THEIR CLOTHES LOL ALL THAT TIME IT WAS FULL TIME WAR AGAINST THOSE :

NAZI CLAN BECAME THE JNR AND WAS OUR MAIN TROUBLE ...RUN BY AN HALF JEWISH PSYCO NAME SERGE AYOUB KNOWN AS BATTE SKIN ..I FOUGHT BATTE SKINS FROM THE SHOULDER AND WON AT THE AGE OF 16 MY NAME STILL RING OVER THAT MATTER ...

TOLBIAC TOADS THEIR OG LEADER BRUNO TURNED GAY BUT THEY STILL HAD AN HARD CORE SQUAD IN PARIS 13 14 AREA ..WE DID PUT AN END TO THEM ..SIDING WITH WARRIORS A REDSKIN GANG VERY VERY ORGANISED AND ARMED ..AND THE BOURREUR BOYS 13 MY PJ LOCAL SET ...

LEGION 88 JUVISY BASED GROUP OF NAZI SKINS AFILIATED WITH PNFE AND IN WAR AGAINT JNR ..GOOD FOR US ..I RODE ENDLESS TIME IN THEIR ASS ..THE MOST FAMOUS WAS WHEN I EMPTYED A 9MILLI CLIP IN A CROWDED PORCH WERE THEY WAS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER LOL MAKING FULL DAMAGED HAVING BULLETS FLYIN FROM ONE LEG TO A CHEST CAUSE I WAS POINT BLANKIN ....NO ONE GOT KILLED AND SNITCHIN WAS THE LAST THING TO DO...SO EVERYDAY WE WOULD PILL CAPS ON EACH OTHER KEEPIN OUR SHIT SECRET AND UNDERCOVER TO POPO
Thanks for the info Big Casper. I plan to get my passport so I can travel out the country. I did not know it was so active like that.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 23rd, 2006, 1:50 pm

Europe must be like Baghdad.....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 23rd, 2006, 11:34 pm

no it is not like bagdad but people thinking paris pjs are wonderland might end up like alice ass splited with a dicc in their mouth ..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 23rd, 2006, 11:42 pm

[quote="Midnight"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="curiousdude06"][quote="dutch"]There are bloods in Holland but i don't know there name and for the skinheads in Holland they wanted to attack a mosque in the south off Holland in a place called Uden,they showed up with 30 guys (with some Stormfront guys what a joke!).All of a sudden 150 Turks showed up(ha ha ha).They got there ass spanked hard!!In Rotterdam 200 right-wing youth demonstrated in the harbor off Rotterdam they got attacked by some 80 guys (30 black guys and 50 white guys)just there for a good riot!Nobody is afraid off these guys.[/quote]

That's an interesting thing to discuss. I always thought the neo nazi movement was very strong in europe, they be always marching and stuff. I think the more you go towards germany and east, the stronger the nazi types get. Skinhead gangs roam indiscriminately in eastern european places like russia, where they beat up people of color.[/quote]

LEGION 88 JUVISY BASED GROUP OF NAZI SKINS AFILIATED WITH PNFE AND IN WAR AGAINT JNR ..GOOD FOR US ..I RODE ENDLESS TIME IN THEIR ASS ..THE MOST FAMOUS WAS WHEN I EMPTYED A 9MILLI CLIP IN A CROWDED PORCH WERE THEY WAS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER LOL MAKING FULL DAMAGED HAVING BULLETS FLYIN FROM ONE LEG TO A CHEST CAUSE I WAS POINT BLANKIN ....NO ONE GOT KILLED AND SNITCHIN WAS THE LAST THING TO DO...SO EVERYDAY WE WOULD PILL CAPS ON EACH OTHER KEEPIN OUR SHIT SECRET AND UNDERCOVER TO POPO[/quote]

[color=darkred]Thanks for the info Big Casper. I plan to get my passport so I can travel out the country. I did not know it was so active like that.[/color][/quote]

welcom ...by the way i aint big casper my name is k ...og k 47 is my hood name in the southcide ...it was a war ...people in the street still hold respect for people from that era ..they currently making a documentary and im interviewed in it ill let ya know when the shit hit amazone but its gonna be in french ....lol

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NONE

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » May 27th, 2006, 1:37 pm

http://foto.daaw.org/SLN%20Familie/Orig ... ps%201.JPG

http://foto.daaw.org/SLN%20Familie/252s ... PS%203.JPG

I found that on Web for Crips in Europe, these Crips are from the Netherlands...
SHOW THOSE PICS TOO MY HOMEBOY NW10- WANNA SEE HIS FEEDBACK ON CRIPS IN EUROPE. LOL :lol: [/quote]

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 3rd, 2007, 10:22 pm

Crips & bloods in europe.... now that's the gayest shit I've ever seen. Chinos and eurotrash are always tryin to copy parts of "american culture" or sub-cultures... Some faggot ass afro-euro dudes back in the day probably saw "Colors" and other gang movies after that and wanted to copy that shit.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 5th, 2007, 10:49 am

Well.....there are wanabe Crip and Blood gangs in London now - I was a person who said nah it ain't gonna happen, standard. But it did, damn.

But Afro what? Peeps from London are from places like Jamaica and all over the Carribean, from places like Nigeria and Somalia.......

The majority of the gangs in London are not cattin C or B tings though, just younga's on a catting hype flex.

The majority are home grown and keep it London. I don't subscribe to the life still but thats how it is, gangs like Fields Man Dem in HAckney or Povery Driven Children in Brixton - come out of a different culture in a different style, more connecs to a Jamaicam style/London style than an LA style.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 5th, 2007, 1:38 pm

What nationality are black people in Holland? Surinamese?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 24th, 2008, 12:43 pm

im guessing theres blood gangs too

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 29th, 2008, 9:23 am

The thong about these 'newer' youth clicks calling themselves crips/bloods in UK is that they are crips/bloods in name only - no links to LA in the real world, end of discussion!

It is fake and thats the end of it - no uk person can prove this wrong

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » April 29th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Yeah around 2/3 of the black population in holland is surinamese, the other third is mostly from either netherland antilles/aruba(dutch colonies) or somalia.

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » May 4th, 2008, 3:55 am

Also allot from Indonesia.Here two documentaries from the Crips from The Haque,it's in Dutch tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv2C6vZA ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk9i7R-aPb0

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 4th, 2008, 11:10 am

OG Cabrini wrote:
Yeah around 2/3 of the black population in holland is surinamese, the other third is mostly from either netherland antilles/aruba(dutch colonies) or somalia.
Those guys look like black Americans. I would never have guessed they were in Europe.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 5th, 2008, 4:51 pm

No don't deport that here.. lol.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 7:09 pm

them duuudes is sum certified losers i remmeebr seing those guys ina video a while ago

8hype

Unread post by 8hype » May 10th, 2008, 11:52 am

I think alot of gang members from cali and chi when they move try to leave that life alone.But there always people that ask you how is that city or what did you do.Then once they find out about the gang stuff it intrigues them they want to no more history gang, signs fights, blocks then the want to be down.Then next thing you know niggas then started a set in fuckin London.Young people are impressionable then it comes to shit like this gangs ,violence ,drugs, more than education.I seen some shit forgot the show were soldiers in the military that were gangs members learn war tatics to use in the hood and teach other members were set up gangs in other countries.Anybody else show this show.

Blackwall
What city do you live in now?: Valley of death

Re: CRIPS On Europe PICS

Unread post by Blackwall » June 16th, 2008, 5:26 pm

Crips are almost everywhere in Europe now 60s got a set in Denmark motherfuckers Cripin in Russia 2

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » June 16th, 2008, 6:22 pm

These English and Dutch groups may call themselves crips,but you cant import a gang to another country.Anybody who has ever been in a gang knows its where your born and the area you grow up in that determines your allegience to a gang,the culture of that gang is embedded in your neighbourhood.You cant just get a few pals together and decide oh we,ll become crips it dont work like that.These people are unintentionally very funny though, playin the gangsta but fake as fuck.

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » June 20th, 2008, 1:24 am

There are criminals in every country.From Hells Angels to the Mafia.So why not Crips?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » June 20th, 2008, 6:30 am

nobody can tell me that someone from cali originated crips or bloods in europe
it all came over there because of theze wack ass wanna be banger like the game, snoop dog,kurupt,mack 10 claimin shit in they songs

SoulJah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoulJah » June 22nd, 2008, 4:26 am

SUP,

ITS TRUE THERE ARE A LOT OF YOUNGER LONDON GANGS COPYCATTIN THE B'S N C'S TOO MUCH. ITS ALSO TRUE A NUMBER OF GANGS IN LONDON NOW WEAR COLOURS. NOW THE B N C SHIT IS STR8 COPYING BUT THE COLOURS THING DID NOT ORIGINATE IN LOS ANGELES. GANGS AND RIVAL STREET HOODLUMS IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES IDENTIFIED WITH COLOURS LONG BEFORE LOS ANGELES HAD EVEN 100,000 RESIDENTS.

THE COLOURS WEARING ISNT EVEN NEW IN LONDON, THERE WERE ASIAN GANGS DONNING COLOURS IN LONDON BACK IN THE 1970S. IT SPREAD FURTHER AFTER THE FILM 'COLORS' IN THE LATE 1980S AND 1990S NOT JUST IN LONDON BUT MANCHESTER ALSO.
dinky wrote:who has ever been in a gang knows its where your born and the area you grow up in that determines your allegience to a gang,the culture of that gang is embedded in your neighbourhood
THIS HITS THE NAIL ON THE HEAD AND IS TRUE OF LONDONS MOST WELL KNOWN / MOST FEARED / OLDEST GANGS. THE OLDEST AND MOST FEARED GANGS IN LONDON DO NOT COPY THIS BLOOD N CRIP HYPE, I WILL ADMIT SOME OF THE YOUNGER GENERATION DO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE COPYCATTIN SHIT.

IN LONDON THERE ARE 100S OF GANGS / SETS BUT ITS SAD TO SEE SO MANY OF THEM, ESPECIALLY ON THE PERIPHERY OF THE CITY, WHO ARE NOT BORN INTO THIS LIFESTYLE THEY HAVE CHOSEN IT LIKE SOME FASHION FAD. IT IS FASHIONABLE TO ADOPT ALL THIS DEMEANOR AND ARGOT ETC AND GO OUT TO COMMIT CRIME AND RAP ABOUT IT - THE YOUTHS OUTSIDE CENTRAL LONDON ARE BRAINWASHED AND CHOOSING THE GANG AS A CAREER OPTION WHICH IS PART OF THE REASON WHY MANY OF THE OUTER LONDON GANGS ARE MUCH YOUNGER IN THEIR AGE MAKE UP. AT THE SAME TIME OLDER GS WHO MOVE OUT OF THE INNER AREAS MANIPULATE AND USE THESE YOUTHS FOR THEIR OWN GAINS. ITS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL APPROACH, ITS COMPLICATED EVERY AREA GOT ITS DIFFERENT STORY / HISTORY.

IN MY OPINION, THE REALEST GANGS IN LONDON CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS

LAMBETH BOROUGH
SOUTHWARK BOROUGH
LEWISHAM BOROUGH
HARINGEY BOROUGH
HACKNEY BOROUGH
NEWHAM BOROUGH
BRENT BOROUGH
WALTHAM FOREST BOROUGH

THERE ARE 32 LONDON BOROUGHS, HERE ARE THE ONES WHERE I DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF ANY REAL GANGS
RICHMOND, KINGSTON, SUTTON, HAVERING, BROMLEY, BEXLEY, HOUNSLOW, HARROW, HILLINGDON, REDBRIDGE, BARNET, BARKING AND DAGENHAM - LIKE OVER A THIRD OF THE CITY BASICALLY, NOT SAYING NOTHING HAPPENS IN ALL THESE AREAS THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE EMBEDDED STREET GANG CULTURE

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 22nd, 2008, 11:12 am

Britain...'nuff said :lol:

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » June 22nd, 2008, 1:16 pm

that just down england that stuff happenin, nuffin like that north of the border

montrealnord
What city do you live in now?: Montreal City

Unread post by montrealnord » July 19th, 2008, 6:25 am

Blackwall wrote:Crips are almost everywhere in Europe now 60s got a set in Denmark motherfuckers Cripin in Russia 2
lol crips aint in denmark fool, Ive been studying gangs in denmark, thats only arab shit there.. guess yousa wanna be crip from denmark, or russia?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 19th, 2008, 9:08 am

Blackwall wrote:Crips are almost everywhere in Europe now 60s got a set in Denmark motherfuckers Cripin in Russia 2
Hahahahah, yea, right. "Crips are everywhere in Europe", haha.

There's Crips/Bloods only in Holland and nowadays apparently in UK, too. And I'm sure those gangs are nothing but wannabes. Europe isn't USA. Different thing going on in here.

montrealnord
What city do you live in now?: Montreal City

Unread post by montrealnord » July 19th, 2008, 9:35 am

punamusta wrote:
Hahahahah, yea, right. "Crips are everywhere in Europe", haha.

There's Crips/Bloods only in Holland and nowadays apparently in UK, too. And I'm sure those gangs are nothing but wannabes. Europe isn't USA. Different thing going on in here.
Yes you are damn right "crips are everewhere in europe" lol sum funny shit there, hope hes kidding, i been many places in europe, and I know theres "real" street gangs, but it aint the same.. I crossed the globe, I feel gangs interesting, until I came into a blood set, and saw the reality. Also I been in denmark, and nah, that aint the place for Crips. Up there they got a streetgang named "Black Cobra", a lil gang in Copenhagen, with 50-100members, its just drug trafic, nothing else, that "60s crips", must be wannabe, with 5white members lol.. can't stop laughing when I read that

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 24th, 2008, 6:06 pm

montrealnord wrote: Also I been in denmark, and nah, that aint the place for Crips. Up there they got a streetgang named "Black Cobra", a lil gang in Copenhagen, with 50-100members, its just drug trafic, nothing else,
Do you know anything about the relationship between Bandidos and Mad Cobra? Some say they don't get along, and some say Mad Cobra is a street level drug distribution chanel for Bandidos.

SlickRiku
What city do you live in now?: Vittu

Unread post by SlickRiku » July 26th, 2008, 6:33 pm

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » July 27th, 2008, 12:52 am

Crips and all this in europe is laughable
i´ve seen a few ms 13 and bloods tags in my city over the years,
they looked like made by 12 years old kids so it´s really nothing to be serious about
just kids who play and maybe some retards who don´t understand where they live
and i´ve never met somebody claiming something like that.
it´s like these vatos locos tags everywhere in europe from the movie blood in blood out
these idiots are watching to much movies and want to be like that what they see in there