CRIPS On Europe PICS

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: CRIPS On Europe PICS

Unread post by MadIP » December 6th, 2009, 9:33 am

UNDERGROUND AND SHIT ? WHO YOU TRYNA FOOL, THERE JUST A BUNCH OF FRAUDS, THIEVING THE CRIPS IMAGE. AMSTERDAM IS PRETTY SAFE, BUT IF IT HAD VIOLENCE THIS WOULD BE THE LAST GUYS TO CAUSE IT.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 6th, 2010, 3:02 pm

hahahahah ive moved to the netherlans a couple off years ago and there are some place that look worse than l.a and amsterdam is dangerous but bloods and crips here yaeh all fake wannebe they wouldnt survive among real bangers

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » January 13th, 2010, 2:10 pm

in europe bloods and crips are only wannabe... the real criminals in eruope gor their own things

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 23rd, 2010, 7:03 am

[quote="natur"]in europe bloods and crips are only wannabe... the real criminals in eruope gor their own things[/quote]mostly true but there is conflict like the one oposing the cobra and the ak 88 a nazi gang branch of hells angels i think its in copenhagen that they be bangin with choppers
also all over russia antifa congregate in gangs and are killing and getting killed i mean its different no doubt and most people in europe posing as crips are bustaz
but dont get shit tiwsted most pj have gangs and organised crime ....like my hood in paris we dont claim crips i do cause of my fam who is from compton but most southcide pj are bangin and killin and slangin but not over crips and b;loods its pj vs pj we wear blue but most of my homies dont claim crips they claim our pj southcide .

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 25th, 2010, 6:27 am

bgcasper wrote:mostly true but there is conflict like the one oposing the cobra and the ak 88 a nazi gang branch of hells angels i think its in copenhagen that they be bangin with choppers
Nah, it's AK81, not AK88 (81 = Hells Angels and AK = "alltid klar" which means in english "always ready"). It's a "support group" for HA - basically "street soldiers" for them. They are not full members and don't have to have a bike like full HA members have to have. I'm not saying that there wouldn't be racists among the AK81 (like there can be racists among every group of people), but it's definetly not a nazi gang.

BakalaKing
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Madrid

Unread post by BakalaKing » March 17th, 2010, 10:11 am

SOUFLONDON wrote:Naw, the pics are for real. i seen these cats on the net years back. They semi famous. THey been "crippin" in the haag for over 10 years or so. In LDN, the crip and blood thing is mostly young kids. Dipset definetely did not help. They help spread the culture. But aint no crip walking, blood bouncing or low riders in LDN. Niggas just adopt the names and give dem a LDN twist. Hand signs are NOT only for the US.
Most clicks are jus clicks, not gangs and definetely not as organised as US gangs. Some are more organised than others, In my ends, Cripset, PDC, Piff Pif have older guys and are more established. Other clicks jus wannabees. Most of the time, if u an associate and you wanna quit, u can and u should be alright. Gangsterism is not look on as fanatically as US hardcore members. U wont really have to look over your shoulder in fear, cos London is so big and it aint no big ting to walk away.
But only time will tell, if we gonna end up like LA, with niggas trippin over colours, and pulling drivebys. Especially on the narrow and winding roads we got here.
The hood rivalry always been there, but thats anywhere in the world. If u are associated with a rival hood and you in the wrong place, it's too bad.
REALITY IS THERE IS LOTS OF WANNABES IN LONDON, OR AMSTERDAM, THEY SEE THE SNOOP VIDEOS AND THEY WANNA BE A CRIP. THEY CAN CALL THEMSELVES CRIPS BUT THEY WONT EVER GET TO THE SITUATION OF LOS ANGELES.
EVERY PLACE IS DIFFERENT, AND IN EUROPE YOU WONT SEE A CITY WITH DRIVE BY´S LIKE THAT. THERE IS EITHER A CRIME ORGANIZATION OR THERES A GROUP OF YOUNGSTERS BUT NOTHING IN BETWEEN.
THE PRESS JUST CALLS EVERY GROUP A GANG.
IN SPAIN THE LATIN KINGS AINT NO GANG EITHER, I DONT SEE THEM ENGAGE TOGETHER IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES UNLESS ITS SPRAY PAINTIN A WALL, AND OTHER LAME SHIT. JUST A BUNCH OF 15 YEAR OLD KIDS.

rotterthen
What city do you live in now?: Rotterdam

Unread post by rotterthen » September 12th, 2010, 2:50 am

Crips in NL at it again, rappin in english:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UjRMIfkVY

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » December 28th, 2010, 8:47 pm

rotterthen wrote:Crips in NL at it again, rappin in english:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UjRMIfkVY
SMH THESE EUROFAGS REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 11th, 2011, 8:27 am

I don't wanna say it is rough over here, but I heard some rumor about the drug war in Holland is escalating. Stories about drivebys towards local law officals are a common news since the last days. Anybody from het Nederlanden here to give a statement?

rotterthen

Unread post by rotterthen » January 18th, 2011, 3:52 pm

HungryWolf wrote:I don't wanna say it is rough over here, but I heard some rumor about the drug war in Holland is escalating. Stories about drivebys towards local law officals are a common news since the last days. Anybody from het Nederlanden here to give a statement?
Cops & politicians try to shut the weed-game down (givin growers a hard time) thats why these mofos need protection. There will be a weed-pass in Holland soon, which means only people with the dutch nationality can buy a joint in the coffeeshops. You heard about that too?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 20th, 2011, 1:24 am

rotterthen wrote:Cops & politicians try to shut the weed-game down (givin growers a hard time) thats why these mofos need protection. There will be a weed-pass in Holland soon, which means only people with the dutch nationality can buy a joint in the coffeeshops. You heard about that too?
Oh yeah, I got that. From my point of view that's bollocks, 'cause it's gonna play right into the criminals hand. If I can't go and buy it in a coffee shop than I'll buy it on the black market. That's gonna bring some heat back to NL. You know, alcohol is outlawed in most scandinavian countries and Swedish, Finish and Danish ppl are coming to Germany for buying hard liquor and beer. None ever thought of restricting alcohol sales to Germans only. But if they did, I am pretty sure you could earn a few good bucks with that...
Anyway, what is the situation right now? Is violence increasing or is there still negotiation in progress?

rotterthen

Unread post by rotterthen » January 22nd, 2011, 2:36 am

HungryWolf wrote:
rotterthen wrote:Cops & politicians try to shut the weed-game down (givin growers a hard time) thats why these mofos need protection. There will be a weed-pass in Holland soon, which means only people with the dutch nationality can buy a joint in the coffeeshops. You heard about that too?
Oh yeah, I got that. From my point of view that's bollocks, 'cause it's gonna play right into the criminals hand. If I can't go and buy it in a coffee shop than I'll buy it on the black market. That's gonna bring some heat back to NL. You know, alcohol is outlawed in most scandinavian countries and Swedish, Finish and Danish ppl are coming to Germany for buying hard liquor and beer. None ever thought of restricting alcohol sales to Germans only. But if they did, I am pretty sure you could earn a few good bucks with that...
Anyway, what is the situation right now? Is violence increasing or is there still negotiation in progress?
It's quiet for now, but since all small growers be givin up more and more real criminals take over and these gangsters don't play. Throwing handgrenades in rival coffeshops and shit.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 22nd, 2011, 8:55 am

HungryWolf wrote:
You're right about that weed thing in Holland - it would only create bigger black markets, but alcohol banned in Scandinavia/Nordic countries? No way. Finns are one of the hardest drinkers in the whole Europe and if alcohol would be banned here, it would cause a riots. As a matter of fact, I'm drunk right now writing this. And Danish and Swedes might be after a cheaper liquor in Germany, but from here (Finland) people go either to Estonia or Russia if they want cheaper liquor.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 22nd, 2011, 3:42 pm

Oh, sorry, I got that wrong. It's just more expansive in Scandinavia than in the rest of Europe. Your right. But anyway, we wouldn't rise our prices just from stopping you to buy alcohol in our counrty. If I were the Dutch government, I'd say "F##k it, if you don't want your ppl to buy weed in the Netherlands, find your own solution. We'll keep on smoking...." Who in here wouldn't agree to that one?!