England gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangs in England

Unread post by Helms » January 4th, 2005, 3:11 pm

Noog wrote:I dont believe it 'bout Crips etc in London. It'll be kids plying a romance thing out - they wont have anything to do with Crips in LA! More of a reality based concern is the evolution of gang culture in London. I know Hackney well and we've got a big and growing problem. Dont no one know about Hackney?

Just last week, mid September, a 16 year old boy had his throat slashed and was stabbed to death in Hackney Central in broad daylight in a public place. The beef had begun over an egg fight weeks earlier and escalated into murder. The perpetrator was with LFB (London Fields Boys) and his intended victim was from a crew from Homerton beginning with B (cant remember their name, but they are new and up and coming apparently). These were 15/16 year old boys. One dead. The other on his way to jail for murder.

This is the unglamorous reality of gang life - early death, fear and incarceration. Children dying on the streets. My take is always trying to make sense of it and talking to other young people bout it, cos its growing in London and other cities and if things are moving down an LA type gang slide, then were all in trouble. No glamour, just death and grief and loss. Now thats something to look forward to eh?
Hey Noog, I lived in Hackney for a bout six months. Had people starting stuff with me just about every single day. It was a pretty rough place. A lot of people were getting knifed for either no reason or very stupid reasons. I saw a lot more carnage there than I expected.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 4th, 2005, 3:31 pm

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » January 4th, 2005, 4:11 pm

R3AP3R wrote: u aint no us carolina's
lol, this dude is called a ''carolina'' how gay can you get?

every1 know you live in a safe ass place bredren..stop tryna fake it! like you get drive by shootins on farm tractors and shit while you fuckin your mum....lol

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 4th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Wisdom wrote:

every1 know you live in a safe ass place bredren..stop tryna fake it! like you get drive by shootins on farm tractors and shit while you fuckin your mum....lol
A yo playa, what's all this dissing on N.C. 4? Like people in Engalnd don't know about incest. I'm pretty sure somewhere in that big ol country of England it's a mother and son who have had sex. I can't prove it but I bet my life on it. It don't even have 2 be mother and son, incest is when 2 blood relatives have sex with 1 another. Folk having sex with their own kin-folk ain't got nothing 2 do with where you're from. I'm 22 years old, and I ain't never had sex with my mom and I'm straight from SPRING LAKE NORTH CAROLINA. You's an ignorent nigga 4 saying folk from N.C. have sex with their moms. The post is about gangs in Englang, not who can say the corniest stuff trying 2 make people laugh. Mature your mind dog.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 4th, 2005, 9:46 pm

Wisdom, do u think North Carolina is just farmland with tractors? LOL. U stupid dog.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 4th, 2005, 9:50 pm

JR wrote:Yo I'm from kent (in SE England Near London) yall and theres plenty of blacks down here ok so that foll from Charlotte should go back to his farm and have sex with his mum a few more times ok mister!
U need 2 stop worrying about N.C., and learn how 2 spell homeboy. It's FOOL. I'll type it 1 more time so u can understand, FOOL, FOOL, FOOL, FOOL, got it now?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 4th, 2005, 10:02 pm

londonpride wrote:Listen you little country north carloina bitch shouldnt you be off somewhere in a field picking fruit..
Let him pick his fruit while u learn how 2 spell. LOL! It's North CAROLINA, u big dummy!

If you ever make enough money to leave your trailer park,
So now u think it's ONLY trailer parks in North Carolina. I've lived in an apartment and 2 houses, but NEVER a trailer.

and stop inbreeding for one minute.......
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » January 5th, 2005, 4:28 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Wisdom wrote:

A yo playa, what's all this dissing on N.C. 4? Like people in Engalnd don't know about incest. I'm pretty sure somewhere in that big ol country of England it's a mother and son who have had sex. I can't prove it but I bet my life on it. It don't even have 2 be mother and son, incest is when 2 blood relatives have sex with 1 another. Folk having sex with their own kin-folk ain't got nothing 2 do with where you're from. I'm 22 years old, and I ain't never had sex with my mom and I'm straight from SPRING LAKE NORTH CAROLINA. You's an ignorent nigga 4 saying folk from N.C. have sex with their moms. The post is about gangs in Englang, not who can say the corniest stuff trying 2 make people laugh. Mature your mind dog.
ok you seem safe, not childish or nothin like your bredren....but bred, i got a mature mind...i was clownin this fool, and being ignorant just because HE was..get it? why is he actin like he so tough? and like England is all white folks who love to play cricket and shit like that...it dont matter where you from, ANY city on the world is dangerous, got crimes and gangs, get me....and yea this is a post about English gangs and il contribute as well as i can. if i see any questions that need answerin il do my best if know the answer to them...but if ignorant dickheads wanna clown us, then i can be just as ignorant and clown back..get me.....peace

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » January 5th, 2005, 8:47 am

Hey Tarheelred, chill bro. It aint nuttin personal man, we just gunnin this Reaper fool as he clearly has the intelligence of a potato.

He thought England was full of posh white boys (which is ironic seeing as over 75% of NC is white according to http://officialcitysites.org/statefacts1.php3?st=NC ) , so we thought we'd wind him back up by playing on a (equally ignorant) stereotype of North Carolina. See the logic?

And while you're talkin about people's spelling, check out what your boy from Charlotte had to say lol:

"u a faggot i aint gon get to hype on u man...we gon burie ya if u set up in here...see if u bout, bout it cause we is....CHARLOTTE HOLA AT UR BOI"

And you go on at the Brits for a couple of typos? Hmmm.....

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 5th, 2005, 10:13 am

Ha, this is funny man! Mr R3AP...C3P0 or whatever, you are very funny, a funny man. I just cracked up man! And the responses were funny too man, though I got to say that the Brit humour was funnier 'cos the Brits understood something which it seems Mr R2D2 hasnt heard of - irony.

Anyhow, just to add a thread - heres a truth for CP30R2D2- Brits are tougher than Americans if you take away Yank weapons, simple as. We all know how soft Americans are. But because we know how to speak English better, with posh accents, enjoy drinking tea all day long and are all rich, the Yanks think were soft, so it must be true.

Mr R3R2D2APTU5, I would enjoy to ask you sir, if you would have the courteous good manners my good chap, to step with a gentleman such as myself 'outside' and we could then resolve our spat by way of some rollicking fisticuffs, what, what....

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » January 5th, 2005, 5:01 pm

LOL^^^^^^

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » January 5th, 2005, 10:00 pm

Noog wrote:Ha, this is funny man! Mr R3AP...C3P0 or whatever, you are very funny, a funny man. I just cracked up man! And the responses were funny too man, though I got to say that the Brit humour was funnier 'cos the Brits understood something which it seems Mr R2D2 hasnt heard of - irony.

Anyhow, just to add a thread - heres a truth for CP30R2D2- Brits are tougher than Americans if you take away Yank weapons, simple as. We all know how soft Americans are. But because we know how to speak English better, with posh accents, enjoy drinking tea all day long and are all rich, the Yanks think were soft, so it must be true.

Mr R3R2D2APTU5, I would enjoy to ask you sir, if you would have the courteous good manners my good chap, to step with a gentleman such as myself 'outside' and we could then resolve our spat by way of some rollicking fisticuffs, what, what....
a yo fool how we gon "step" outside if u all way in little old england? u willin to pay $500 to get ur azz up in here, then i'll fiight u...step ur game up mutherfucker come round here and i promise u to god u gon go back to england in some little casket

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » January 5th, 2005, 10:03 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
Wisdom wrote:

thats wat im talkin bout...panthers doin their sh!!t and reppin it fo their state straiight up

hola my pantherz

Streatham

Unread post by Streatham » January 6th, 2005, 8:10 pm

dis is to the Charlotte brother

SON ive been all around America(most of my family and peeps live there). ive been to atlantax3,brooklynx2,Bronx x2, west chicagox1, seattlex2, minnesotax1,comptonx1 and many other places i cant be bothered to write. i live in streatham, south london which is a pretty rough area, infact i see many similarities between streatham and sum of the areas listed. just cause the gangs in london aint as big or as structured dont mean there aint any. we aint got no crips or bloods, but we sure as hell got sum equally ruthless gangs.
and you should really quit wid the e-thugging. your embarraseing yourself niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 7th, 2005, 5:12 am

man, dont bother him, hes from u.s he cannot help it

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 7th, 2005, 10:51 pm

It's all-good fellas! I just had 2 stick up 4 my state. No hard feelings. Everybody has their opinions. Alot of people represent where they're from and think the place that they are from is the best place in the world. There is no problem thinking this, the problem with this is, while representing where we're from, sometimes we have the tendency 2 diss another city or state in comparison with the place that we represent. The truth is no city or state is better than the other. So when we can represent our hometowns without dissing or comparing another place 2 our hometowns it'll be all-good. Y'all take care.

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » January 8th, 2005, 5:40 am

YO REPRESENTIN THE LDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(NO THE C DOES NOT STAND FOR CRIPS)

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » January 10th, 2005, 8:24 am

LDC?

Wheres that?

LondonYouth

Unread post by LondonYouth » January 11th, 2005, 11:45 am

there are many gangs in london mostly made up of black kids the biggest are around southlondon brixton lambeth area... as i said they are kids all from the same area who mainly mug people..

I would say that white people in england instead of joining gangs join football firms (hooligans).

PS the Yardys are VERY VERY real.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 14th, 2005, 10:55 am

Yup, thats right Carolina, I was just messin with ya, havin' a laugh....what kind of casket are you proposing, I'd like a silver one with monkeys on it.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: England gangs

Unread post by DiaBo » January 28th, 2005, 6:33 pm

Is there 14k triads in london?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 10th, 2005, 4:58 am

Yeah, apparently there are Triads, but the real Triad thang is well underground and hidden in the Chinese community with their 'Snakehead' gangs. Not really street stuff 'an doin' their own thang too.

Has anyone become aware of a South London Crew called the 'Muslim Boys'? A fairly new crew from the Peckham ends. I heard. They mix up fundamentalist Islam, forced conversion to Islam and pack full on. They not bling bling in outlook and dress down. They have been rejected by local Mosques 'cos they are a new form of gang with 'religious' overtones and have a growing reputation for brutality. Mach 10 execution stlyee.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 13th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Hackney...... what craccin out there? i was readin tihs eurogang site niccaz was talkin bout that area whats out der?

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » February 14th, 2005, 10:21 am

I lived in Hackney for a few months. Lots of international gang activity there. Turks, Kurds, Jamaicans etc. etc. The real danger seemed to be from random violence not related to gangs. There's a lot of people there who are poor, drunk and pissed off. I had people trying to start stuff with me almost every day.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 25th, 2005, 6:04 am

Hackney, my home, my hate, my love.....Hackney is many many things. Its bare rough, its a grimy gutter, its a beautiful place....and its home. Just like anywhere, you learn how it operates and work from there. That last post was right, lots of international stuff down these ends - West African, Jamaican, Turkish, Kurdish, old white East End crime families, British boys of every ethnicity into the crew thing (dont have big gangs like LA, have smaller crews - no colours, just hoodies 'n sportswear!). And too much poverty. And too many drugs. And bad housing. LIke any damn inner city - neglected.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 18th, 2005, 8:21 am

Exotic Foreign Crip Creation.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » March 18th, 2005, 5:18 pm

killers of 2 girls in drive by in birmingham found guilty of murder.
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3 ... 82,00.html

FatTom

Unread post by FatTom » March 20th, 2005, 5:57 pm

I have a mixed family of British and American i offten go over to the uk. I was woundering about the football hooligans, and y every pub i went into there was a sign that said no football colours?

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm

Theres Paki and Indian gangs

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » March 21st, 2005, 4:01 pm

Football hooligans dont wear there teams colours,they wear designer gear.Really there just violent blokes who like meeting with other gangs from other teams and beating shite out of eachover.Theres no money in it they do it cause they enjoy it,americans seem facinated by it, but its pretty simple really.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 24th, 2005, 10:07 am

LONDON GANGS

Lock City Crew (Real Yardies)
Much Love Crew
Cartel Crew
Peckham Boys
Brixton Boys
Dulwich Crew