Hooligan firms vs black p stones (jungles)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
User avatar
Street_Mentality
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 8:21 am
Location: Eastern United States

Unread post by Street_Mentality » March 21st, 2008, 6:27 pm

What kind of topic is this? It really dosen't matter, cause the two groups would never scrap it out. You ask the average gang banger what a "hooligan" is, they wouldn't know. Fools out banging got more to worry about, than some idiots on the other side of the world, fighting over sports.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 24th, 2008, 12:40 pm

yeah i agree hooligans would

Akane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 5:41 pm
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by Akane » April 1st, 2008, 6:33 pm

The English and to some degree the Scots (not forgetting the Welsh) had no match when it came to 'street fighting' in the 80s.

For example Manchester United could rally upward of 1000 men for any given match (and thats just hardcore) - in the 1970s Manchester United took 30 thousand to London for a game and in those days everybody fought :shock:

West Ham / Milwall / Rangers / Leeds and many others were very tidy when it came to getting busy.

England were not matched in the 80s anywhere in the world.

Or course adding guns to the mix thats another matter, however that istn the point of the 'firm' conflict.

Oh and it was fucking great fun and no I do not drink beer and I am not fat nor am I a skinhead...and yes..my right hand man and most trusted partner from those days was black.

stereotypes must be crushed 8)

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 2nd, 2008, 3:20 pm

londonpride wrote:The above post is the most moronic thing ive ever read.
However moronic it may sound to you your majesty, it is true.

Saw what Serbian hooligan firms did to the American embassy in Belgrade? That's gonna be the jungles, everyone gangsta hiding inside. Marines were in there and they didn't dare come out or they would've been skinned alive.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » April 3rd, 2008, 3:28 pm

The average life of a gang member in america is young.Gangs in america is life or death,kill or be killed.The soccer hooligan culture is to beat the other gang with your fists and make them run away.To compare the two is fucking ridiculous.If your talikng about those serbian paramilitary/soccer lunatics thats diffrent matter altogether.

Akane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 5:41 pm
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by Akane » April 3rd, 2008, 7:14 pm

londonpride wrote:The average life of a gang member in america is young.Gangs in america is life or death,kill or be killed.The soccer hooligan culture is to beat the other gang with your fists and make them run away.To compare the two is #%@&#%@ ridiculous.If your talikng about those serbian paramilitary/soccer lunatics thats diffrent matter altogether.
To be fair (although pointless), the original thread I think concerned a hand to hand situation between the groups (did it?).

And I know for a fact that the large majority of gun toting gang members do not do hand to hand on mass quite as good as the hooligan (they do however manage to 'ratpack' singles people).

Lots of tough street gang members are lost when in jail purely due to the fact they dont have a shooter to call on (not all by the way but some). The average soccer hooligan lives to fight but again would shit a brick if a gun is pulled.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 4th, 2008, 8:27 pm

Akane wrote:
londonpride wrote:The average life of a gang member in america is young.Gangs in america is life or death,kill or be killed.The soccer hooligan culture is to beat the other gang with your fists and make them run away.To compare the two is #%@&#%@ ridiculous.If your talikng about those serbian paramilitary/soccer lunatics thats diffrent matter altogether.
To be fair (although pointless), the original thread I think concerned a hand to hand situation between the groups (did it?).

And I know for a fact that the large majority of gun toting gang members do not do hand to hand on mass quite as good as the hooligan (they do however manage to 'ratpack' singles people).

Lots of tough street gang members are lost when in jail purely due to the fact they dont have a shooter to call on (not all by the way but some). The average soccer hooligan lives to fight but again would shit a brick if a gun is pulled.
Shit a brick if a gun is pulled? Your kidding right? Did you see the documentary I posted? They were all holding up guns. Also, there is a difference between an English soccer hooligan for example, and a Serb soccer hooligan. English soccer hooligans do more yelling than fighting, while Serb soccer hooligans usually start a riot involving every type of weapon, from fists to guns, then the riot police is called and even sometimes the military comes in. Also, England is a very different country from Serbia or any other country in the Balkans for that matter, same with America or Canada, which makes all the difference when it comes to everyone owning guns illigally, everyone knowing everyone does, from handguns to AK's and beyond, and no one gives a shit and usually laws aren't that enforced on guns in Serbia or Macedonia, same with animal abuse which is the reason stray dogs get scared shitless even if you lift your arm.

It's a totally different culture when it comes to peoples and criminals. Normal people from the Balkans is what you would call a criminal in the USA, because our laws aren't very tough on various different things, and are mentality is totally different from the average American, and is what you would call a disfunction. Normal people from the states are what you see every day around you, while criminals are a different thing.

Also, Europeans tend to practice martial arts more than Americans, as I see with my dad and his friends. The average gangbanger fights by just throwing his arms around.

Hmm. Also, soccer hooligans are more numerous when it comes to fights, so you'll have a riot, you'll have guns, and the next thing you'll see is houses in Compton getting firebombed by a crowd of 1000 people armed with molotov cocktails, handguns and AK's, well at least Serb hooligans.

To be even more frank, a normal person in the states does not have a gun. My cousin has a gun, my aunt has a gun, my uncle has a gun, both my grandfathers had guns, my dad had a gun once, my other uncle has or had a gun, so on and so fourth.

Also, life for a person from the Balkans is more interesting, aka more violent than your normal American.

By that, let me give you an idea of what I mean:

My dad for example, within the last month, saved two ladies from a pitbull attack by killing the pitbull and found a dead person all rotten in an apartment.

All in all, it depends on where the soccer hooligans come from. If it's England, they will lose a 1v1 vs. the gangbangers, if it's from the Balkans, the gangbangers will be the ones running away being chased by a crowd of 1000 people armed to the teeth.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 4th, 2008, 8:47 pm

I forgot to mention this too --- in the Balkans, there are hardly any street gangs, just a group of hooligans or punks that like to fuck with people and beat them for no reason, rob their money, etc. The real criminals are organized crime groups, which are some of the toughest fucks you'll ever see anywhere, ranging from martial arts experts, bodybuilders, ex-military or paramilitary or just plain thugs who have a criminal record as thick as the bible, as I've seen with my brother's mother's ex-boyfriend which my dad got into a fight with once and broke his jaw.

There's a difference between street gangs and organized crime groups, whether it's from America or the Balkans. Street gangs in America vs. organized crime groups from the Balkans --- no fucking chance.

As I've told you guys before, when my dad got robbed by one of these gangbangers, the guy had a gun and was running away from my dad which was screaming so loud it scared the gangbanger shitless, even if he had a gun and managed to shoot him, my dad would've jumped on top of the guy and literally turned his head into mush and have killed him and it would've been more interesting, and my dad never perticipated in OC back home, everyone who did knew him and respected him and saw him as a dangerous individual that they left alone.

When that pitbull attack happened, all Canadians were on the balconies scared shitless, while my dad beat the dog's head in with a shovel and broke it off him, and finally stuck the broken shovel's handle which was like a spear in the dog's throat. Now everyone, even those gangbangers in the building, respects him.

Why the fuck am I even arguing about this? London, are you fucking kidding me?

It's like saying American ghettos are bad --- you have housing, you live in a building, an apartment which has a decent living space for a low amount of money, you got a toilet and free water, heating and electricity and you at least get paid by the government if you are on welfare. How about let's say umm a Romani Macedonian ghetto in my hometown Stip called Radanski pat, which is like any other ghetto or slum in Rio De Janerio, Africa etc.

People have no food, no clothes, no water, no electricity, no canalization, no homes --- they live in metal shacks actually, they shit anywhere they can on the street, on the sidewalk, behind a bush. They don't work because there aren't enough jobs for middle class Macedonians so who's gonna hire them except if they go black market and sell things at the mall, and I usually get them coming to my house every 2 weeks asking me for food, clothing, and whatever else I can get.

Welfare in the country is just bad. Really bad. Alot of people are unemployed and begging for work but there is none, that's why the country's population is severly declining, not only in people who move out to either Germany, Canada, America, New Zeland or Australia where there's jobs, but they aren't fucking as much as they did in the 1970s.

This is how I can tell: First off it's not the first thing on your mind to fuck a girl even if you see her naked and your both horny and the situation is all good for fucking. Belive me, I tried, they tease too much. Teens my age just kiss in the night, no one my age fucks. If you fuck a girl, you gotta marry her. Second, in the 1990s, there are let's say 1200 kids in Art class alone, while there are less than 300 now --- cause no babies are being born.

America is lucky this way, for now... :wink:

Akane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 5:41 pm
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by Akane » April 6th, 2008, 3:38 am

Shit a brick if a gun is pulled? Your kidding right? Did you see the documentary I posted

First of all son, I dont need to watch a film to know anything about this topic, nor read a book, understand?

Good..then let us continue.

They were all holding up guns.

My thread was related to 'English Hooligan' not some Eastern European gypos.

English soccer hooligans do more yelling than fighting,

Thats why we are still yet to see anybody come to England and 'do the business' like England has everywhere they travelled.

You see it isnt about shooting each other and to be honest 'weapons' of any sort are frowned upon. So when you seperate the average European hooligan or (gang member fr that matter) away from their gun or blade -they shit themselves.

Also, England is a very different country from Serbia or any other country in the Balkans for that matter, same with America or Canada, which makes all the difference when it comes to everyone owning guns illigally, everyone knowing everyone does, from handguns to AK's and beyond, and no one gives a shit and usually laws aren't that enforced on guns in Serbia or Macedonia


The use of guns has nothing to do with 'football hooliganism' but wiht the evidence you seem to want to share, this gives the British hooligan more merit since thye are willing to travel unarmed and face whatever comes along.

Dont see any Serbs or Balkan types turning up in Britain for a face to face - shithouses hiding behind blades and bullets.

===

Ok..the rest of your post and to be honest what I even bothered to reply to was just some kid yapping about - 'have you see that tv show' and 'my Dad/cousin/brother/friend/aunt etc told me' blah blah blah.

Write about what YOU have lived.

I mena no disrespect but come back when you have walked the line with real experience not a book or TV show.

Akane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 5:41 pm
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by Akane » April 6th, 2008, 3:39 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:I forgot to mention this too --- in the Balkans, there are hardly any street gangs, just a group of hooligans or punks that like to fu-- with people and beat them for no reason, rob their money, etc. The real criminals are organized crime groups, which are some of the toughest fucks you'll ever see anywhere, ranging from martial arts experts, bodybuilders, ex-military or paramilitary or just plain thugs who have a criminal record as thick as the bible, as I've seen with my brother's mother's ex-boyfriend which my dad got into a fight with once and broke his jaw.

There's a difference between street gangs and organized crime groups, whether it's from America or the Balkans. Street gangs in America vs. organized crime groups from the Balkans --- no #%@&#%@ chance.

As I've told you guys before, when my dad got robbed by one of these gangbangers, the guy had a gun and was running away from my dad which was screaming so loud it scared the gangbanger shitless, even if he had a gun and managed to shoot him, my dad would've jumped on top of the guy and literally turned his head into mush and have killed him and it would've been more interesting, and my dad never perticipated in OC back home, everyone who did knew him and respected him and saw him as a dangerous individual that they left alone.

When that pitbull attack happened, all Canadians were on the balconies scared shitless, while my dad beat the dog's head in with a shovel and broke it off him, and finally stuck the broken shovel's handle which was like a spear in the dog's throat. Now everyone, even those gangbangers in the building, respects him.

Why the fu-- am I even arguing about this? London, are you #%@&#%@ kidding me?

It's like saying American ghettos are bad --- you have housing, you live in a building, an apartment which has a decent living space for a low amount of money, you got a toilet and free water, heating and electricity and you at least get paid by the government if you are on welfare. How about let's say umm a Romani Macedonian ghetto in my hometown Stip called Radanski pat, which is like any other ghetto or slum in Rio De Janerio, Africa etc.

People have no food, no clothes, no water, no electricity, no canalization, no homes --- they live in metal shacks actually, they shit anywhere they can on the street, on the sidewalk, behind a bush. They don't work because there aren't enough jobs for middle class Macedonians so who's gonna hire them except if they go black market and sell things at the mall, and I usually get them coming to my house every 2 weeks asking me for food, clothing, and whatever else I can get.

Welfare in the country is just bad. Really bad. Alot of people are unemployed and begging for work but there is none, that's why the country's population is severly declining, not only in people who move out to either Germany, Canada, America, New Zeland or Australia where there's jobs, but they aren't #%@&#%@ as much as they did in the 1970s.

This is how I can tell: First off it's not the first thing on your mind to fu-- a girl even if you see her naked and your both horny and the situation is all good for #%@&#%@. Belive me, I tried, they tease too much. Teens my age just kiss in the night, no one my age fucks. If you fu-- a girl, you gotta marry her. Second, in the 1990s, there are let's say 1200 kids in Art class alone, while there are less than 300 now --- cause no babies are being born.

America is lucky this way, for now... :wink:
Yawn..stay on topic lad.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » April 8th, 2008, 12:59 am

Agree this flames fella is just trying to fucking hard to convince people.We are the baddest etc yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.Yawnnnnnnnnnnn.Its like comparing the IRA to american street gangs.Also mate stop with this "MY DAD CAN DO THIS" you sound like a 12 year old.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 8th, 2008, 1:37 am

londonpride wrote:Agree this flames fella is just trying to #%@�%@ hard to convince people.We are the baddest etc yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.Yawnnnnnnnnnnn.Its like comparing the IRA to american street gangs.Also mate stop with this "MY DAD CAN DO THIS" you sound like a 12 year old.
Yeah yeah yeah. Blah blah blah. I'm 15, everyone knows that. Comparing the IRA to american street gangs? What the fuck? What's the IRA have to do with anything?

I don't give a shit. You can belive what you belive. If you want to belive that Rollin 60s Crips can defeat Arkan's Tigers in a gunfight, go ahead and belive it.

Baddest? And what? Who said blacks or americans and english are hard just because they kill eachother every day and no one else except eachother? Have you even ever come face to face with a real tough person from the Balkans? Selaci from the villages around Bitola don't count. Try the secruity guy at Hotel Oaza.

Yeah I sound like a 12 year old. :lol: It's not a bad thing to take pride in what your father can accomplish fight wise and say it out loud and be damn proud of it especially when everyone tells you are going to be just like him.

He scares people just by yelling at them, no matter who it is, gangsta or not.

I love him as a father. You got a problem with that? Oh wait is yours dead? Or maybe he failed you in life? Did he run away from you and your mom when you were a little child?

Yeah. :D

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 8th, 2008, 1:39 am

Akane wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote:I forgot to mention this too --- in the Balkans, there are hardly any street gangs, just a group of hooligans or punks that like to fu-- with people and beat them for no reason, rob their money, etc. The real criminals are organized crime groups, which are some of the toughest fucks you'll ever see anywhere, ranging from martial arts experts, bodybuilders, ex-military or paramilitary or just plain thugs who have a criminal record as thick as the bible, as I've seen with my brother's mother's ex-boyfriend which my dad got into a fight with once and broke his jaw.

There's a difference between street gangs and organized crime groups, whether it's from America or the Balkans. Street gangs in America vs. organized crime groups from the Balkans --- no #%@&#%@ chance.

As I've told you guys before, when my dad got robbed by one of these gangbangers, the guy had a gun and was running away from my dad which was screaming so loud it scared the gangbanger shitless, even if he had a gun and managed to shoot him, my dad would've jumped on top of the guy and literally turned his head into mush and have killed him and it would've been more interesting, and my dad never perticipated in OC back home, everyone who did knew him and respected him and saw him as a dangerous individual that they left alone.

When that pitbull attack happened, all Canadians were on the balconies scared shitless, while my dad beat the dog's head in with a shovel and broke it off him, and finally stuck the broken shovel's handle which was like a spear in the dog's throat. Now everyone, even those gangbangers in the building, respects him.

Why the fu-- am I even arguing about this? London, are you #%@&#%@ kidding me?

It's like saying American ghettos are bad --- you have housing, you live in a building, an apartment which has a decent living space for a low amount of money, you got a toilet and free water, heating and electricity and you at least get paid by the government if you are on welfare. How about let's say umm a Romani Macedonian ghetto in my hometown Stip called Radanski pat, which is like any other ghetto or slum in Rio De Janerio, Africa etc.

People have no food, no clothes, no water, no electricity, no canalization, no homes --- they live in metal shacks actually, they shit anywhere they can on the street, on the sidewalk, behind a bush. They don't work because there aren't enough jobs for middle class Macedonians so who's gonna hire them except if they go black market and sell things at the mall, and I usually get them coming to my house every 2 weeks asking me for food, clothing, and whatever else I can get.

Welfare in the country is just bad. Really bad. Alot of people are unemployed and begging for work but there is none, that's why the country's population is severly declining, not only in people who move out to either Germany, Canada, America, New Zeland or Australia where there's jobs, but they aren't #%@&#%@ as much as they did in the 1970s.

This is how I can tell: First off it's not the first thing on your mind to fu-- a girl even if you see her naked and your both horny and the situation is all good for #%@&#%@. Belive me, I tried, they tease too much. Teens my age just kiss in the night, no one my age fucks. If you fu-- a girl, you gotta marry her. Second, in the 1990s, there are let's say 1200 kids in Art class alone, while there are less than 300 now --- cause no babies are being born.

America is lucky this way, for now... :wink:
Yawn..stay on topic lad.
Yeah, I get off topic during my posts because I connect what I'm writing to different situations in life. You'll just have to get used to it. :wink:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 8th, 2008, 1:42 am

Akane wrote: Write about what YOU have lived.
Where shall I start?

Akane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 5:41 pm
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by Akane » April 8th, 2008, 5:13 am

You seem to write alot of stuff lad but on the whole you fail to read anything written.

This is very much an issue that most teenagers have to recover from with age.

If it helps let me say this...

Nobody is doubting there are tough people in the Balkans.

There are tough people everywhere you go.

The issue/topic was about 'could football hooligans take on gangbangers in a fist fight' (more or less).

The simple answer is YES, however the average football hooligan would be less inclined to fight if guns were involved.

It is all well and good to relate tales of your Father but it is better to tell people about you have seen/felt/experienced - this will add validity to your argument.

One thing is certain - in every case of violence there is a victim snd one day it could be you, your friend or family member...and its all bad.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 8th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Akane wrote:You seem to write alot of stuff lad but on the whole you fail to read anything written.

This is very much an issue that most teenagers have to recover from with age.

If it helps let me say this...

Nobody is doubting there are tough people in the Balkans.

There are tough people everywhere you go.

The issue/topic was about 'could football hooligans take on gangbangers in a fist fight' (more or less).

The simple answer is YES, however the average football hooligan would be less inclined to fight if guns were involved.

It is all well and good to relate tales of your Father but it is better to tell people about you have seen/felt/experienced - this will add validity to your argument.

One thing is certain - in every case of violence there is a victim snd one day it could be you, your friend or family member...and its all bad.
I'm not a very patient person, it's not one of my virtues, and I get really frustrated if I'm bored reading it but I have to, the reason I don't anyways. I'll read anything directed at me even if I was first to start to conversation.

Also, alot of my family have been victims of both violance and crime, and it was either them who the violance or crime was commited on or if they commited it, either way it's two sided most of the time so it's hard to determine the victim since we fight back, we don't sit down, shut up and get beat up, even if we're the victim. It has already happened a million times to both me and us. The reason I have social anxiety is because of bullying in schools. I wouldn't understand what kind of person wouldn't go crazy if they did this to you 20 times a minute literally for everyday for 6 hours, a reason why I always wanted to go home sick:

Hey bitch. Hey fuck you. Motherfucker go away. I'll kick your ass get the fuck out of here faggot.

etc.

Now if they do that to your face all the time and you can't do anything about it because your scared.

I'm not scared anymore, and it hasn't come to it yet but if it does I'll act upon it like my dad does. I was a pussy back then but no more... :D

Akane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 5:41 pm
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by Akane » April 8th, 2008, 6:06 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Akane wrote:You seem to write alot of stuff lad but on the whole you fail to read anything written.

This is very much an issue that most teenagers have to recover from with age.

If it helps let me say this...

Nobody is doubting there are tough people in the Balkans.

There are tough people everywhere you go.

The issue/topic was about 'could football hooligans take on gangbangers in a fist fight' (more or less).

The simple answer is YES, however the average football hooligan would be less inclined to fight if guns were involved.

It is all well and good to relate tales of your Father but it is better to tell people about you have seen/felt/experienced - this will add validity to your argument.

One thing is certain - in every case of violence there is a victim snd one day it could be you, your friend or family member...and its all bad.
I'm not a very patient person, it's not one of my virtues, and I get really frustrated if I'm bored reading it but I have to, the reason I don't anyways. I'll read anything directed at me even if I was first to start to conversation.

Also, alot of my family have been victims of both violance and crime, and it was either them who the violance or crime was commited on or if they commited it, either way it's two sided most of the time so it's hard to determine the victim since we fight back, we don't sit down, shut up and get beat up, even if we're the victim. It has already happened a million times to both me and us. The reason I have social anxiety is because of bullying in schools. I wouldn't understand what kind of person wouldn't go crazy if they did this to you 20 times a minute literally for everyday for 6 hours, a reason why I always wanted to go home sick:

Hey bitch. Hey fu-- you. Motherfucker go away. I'll kick your ass get the fu-- out of here faggot.

etc.

Now if they do that to your face all the time and you can't do anything about it because your scared.

I'm not scared anymore, and it hasn't come to it yet but if it does I'll act upon it like my dad does. I was a pussy back then but no more... :D
:shock: I no longer have any idea what you are talking about.

I blame the internet...kids should get out more. :?

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » April 8th, 2008, 8:42 pm

LOL be careful or his father will scare you just by shouting.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: March 3rd, 2007, 10:32 am

Unread post by 9Caliber » April 9th, 2008, 7:40 am

He sounds like hes going crazy!

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 9th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Akane wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Akane wrote:You seem to write alot of stuff lad but on the whole you fail to read anything written.

This is very much an issue that most teenagers have to recover from with age.

If it helps let me say this...

Nobody is doubting there are tough people in the Balkans.

There are tough people everywhere you go.

The issue/topic was about 'could football hooligans take on gangbangers in a fist fight' (more or less).

The simple answer is YES, however the average football hooligan would be less inclined to fight if guns were involved.

It is all well and good to relate tales of your Father but it is better to tell people about you have seen/felt/experienced - this will add validity to your argument.

One thing is certain - in every case of violence there is a victim snd one day it could be you, your friend or family member...and its all bad.
I'm not a very patient person, it's not one of my virtues, and I get really frustrated if I'm bored reading it but I have to, the reason I don't anyways. I'll read anything directed at me even if I was first to start to conversation.

Also, alot of my family have been victims of both violance and crime, and it was either them who the violance or crime was commited on or if they commited it, either way it's two sided most of the time so it's hard to determine the victim since we fight back, we don't sit down, shut up and get beat up, even if we're the victim. It has already happened a million times to both me and us. The reason I have social anxiety is because of bullying in schools. I wouldn't understand what kind of person wouldn't go crazy if they did this to you 20 times a minute literally for everyday for 6 hours, a reason why I always wanted to go home sick:

Hey bitch. Hey fu-- you. Motherfucker go away. I'll kick your ass get the fu-- out of here faggot.

etc.

Now if they do that to your face all the time and you can't do anything about it because your scared.

I'm not scared anymore, and it hasn't come to it yet but if it does I'll act upon it like my dad does. I was a pussy back then but no more... :D
:shock: I no longer have any idea what you are talking about.

I blame the internet...kids should get out more. :?
I was out back then when this happened to me. Now I'm on the internet and this doesn't happen. So yeah... :D

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 9th, 2008, 3:41 pm

londonpride wrote:LOL be careful or his father will scare you just by shouting.
That's right.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 9th, 2008, 3:41 pm

9Caliber wrote:He sounds like hes going crazy!
Yep. :D :shock: :D :D :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :( :( :) :D :o :lol: :lol: :shock: :D

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » April 13th, 2008, 10:23 pm

this stupid thread is still going?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 13th, 2008, 11:28 pm

andrew wrote:this stupid thread is still going?
Yep. :lol:

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Re: Hooligan firms vs black p stones (jungles)

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 7:13 pm

FrankieB wrote:Who would win in a fist fight ?

English hooligans or the gang members from the movie training day ?
What is your opinion ?
that would never happen but you ever seen the movie called green st. hooligans
it was aight it had that guy who played frodo hooligans is active prolly dumbeer then gangbangers tho

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 511
Joined: February 14th, 2008, 5:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 9th, 2008, 7:06 am

Green St was a good movie but nothin like real british hooliganism, Football Factory would be more of a accurate perseption of british hooliganism.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 9th, 2008, 11:51 am

is that a movie^^^ that shit was funny tho frodo was a square bear then got turned out to a full on hooligangsta

User avatar
PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 4:14 pm
Location: UK

Unread post by PEN1 UK » May 10th, 2008, 2:06 am

football factory is bang on and true to life


Green street is shit


Not even one lad sniffing a line of Charlie?????????

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Hooligan firms vs black p stones (jungles)

Unread post by razbojnik » August 12th, 2008, 10:29 am

Whoever said that football hooligans will shit themselves if people start shooting please watch 5:55-6:05



ROFL I thought 0:45 WAS FUCKING HELARIOUS. The way the cops beat the crap out of the people around them. OMG HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Also at 4:55 OMG I love the way they chant UBI UBI UBI PEDERAAAAAAAAAAAA which means KILL KILL KILL THE FAGGOTS(Homosexuals/Gays)...

HAHAHAHA I LOVE SERBIANS. My brothers. :D We share the same mentality. Alot of this video is fucking helarious I'll tell you that...

In our mentality, we share the a mix of the mentalities of the surrounding countries Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania and Greece, which share distant mentalities from the Middle East, the Caucauses, Russia, Italy and elsewhere......

Talk about football hooliganism. Let's bring back this. Football hooligans live to fight. One on one, a football hooligan would smash a gangsta in a fight. En mass, football hooligans would smash gangstas, be it using bare hands, melee weaponary or even guns.

Just a quick fact: Most of Arkan's Tigers members were made of football hooligans from firms of FK Partizan and FK Crvena Dzvezda.

FK = Football Klub. You can guess what that means.
KK = Karate Klub. :D KK Rabotnicki. My father's old club.

I still stand by my statement that football hooligans would smash a street gang if it came to a huge fight. We're talking about fights, right? If you meant urban warfare aka gun fight, football hooligans can reorganize themselves into a paramilitary group, well the Balkan ones, that has access to military clothing and equipment, even vehicles such as tanks and helicopters, and artillery. Street gangs would become something like the Iraqi insurgents, no protective clothing, equipment, helmets, and limited access to good weaponary...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Hooligan firms vs black p stones (jungles)

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 12th, 2008, 11:35 am

razbojnik wrote:Whoever said that football hooligans will shit themselves if people start shooting please watch 5:55-6:05



ROFL I thought 0:45 WAS #%@&#%@ HELARIOUS. The way the cops beat the crap out of the people around them. OMG HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Also at 4:55 OMG I love the way they chant UBI UBI UBI PEDERAAAAAAAAAAAA which means KILL KILL KILL THE FAGGOTS(Homosexuals/Gays)...

HAHAHAHA I LOVE SERBIANS. My brothers. :D We share the same mentality. Alot of this video is #%@&#%@ helarious I'll tell you that...

In our mentality, we share the a mix of the mentalities of the surrounding countries Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania and Greece, which share distant mentalities from the Middle East, the Caucauses, Russia, Italy and elsewhere......

Talk about football hooliganism. Let's bring back this. Football hooligans live to fight. One on one, a football hooligan would smash a gangsta in a fight. En mass, football hooligans would smash gangstas, be it using bare hands, melee weaponary or even guns.

Just a quick fact: Most of Arkan's Tigers members were made of football hooligans from firms of FK Partizan and FK Crvena Dzvezda.

FK = Football Klub. You can guess what that means.
KK = Karate Klub. :D KK Rabotnicki. My father's old club.

I still stand by my statement that football hooligans would smash a street gang if it came to a huge fight. We're talking about fights, right? If you meant urban warfare aka gun fight, football hooligans can reorganize themselves into a paramilitary group, well the Balkan ones, that has access to military clothing and equipment, even vehicles such as tanks and helicopters, and artillery. Street gangs would become something like the Iraqi insurgents, no protective clothing, equipment, helmets, and limited access to good weaponary...
No...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Hooligan firms vs black p stones (jungles)

Unread post by razbojnik » August 13th, 2008, 5:38 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Whoever said that football hooligans will shit themselves if people start shooting please watch 5:55-6:05



ROFL I thought 0:45 WAS #%@&#%@ HELARIOUS. The way the cops beat the crap out of the people around them. OMG HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Also at 4:55 OMG I love the way they chant UBI UBI UBI PEDERAAAAAAAAAAAA which means KILL KILL KILL THE FAGGOTS(Homosexuals/Gays)...

HAHAHAHA I LOVE SERBIANS. My brothers. :D We share the same mentality. Alot of this video is #%@&#%@ helarious I'll tell you that...

In our mentality, we share the a mix of the mentalities of the surrounding countries Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania and Greece, which share distant mentalities from the Middle East, the Caucauses, Russia, Italy and elsewhere......

Talk about football hooliganism. Let's bring back this. Football hooligans live to fight. One on one, a football hooligan would smash a gangsta in a fight. En mass, football hooligans would smash gangstas, be it using bare hands, melee weaponary or even guns.

Just a quick fact: Most of Arkan's Tigers members were made of football hooligans from firms of FK Partizan and FK Crvena Dzvezda.

FK = Football Klub. You can guess what that means.
KK = Karate Klub. :D KK Rabotnicki. My father's old club.

I still stand by my statement that football hooligans would smash a street gang if it came to a huge fight. We're talking about fights, right? If you meant urban warfare aka gun fight, football hooligans can reorganize themselves into a paramilitary group, well the Balkan ones, that has access to military clothing and equipment, even vehicles such as tanks and helicopters, and artillery. Street gangs would become something like the Iraqi insurgents, no protective clothing, equipment, helmets, and limited access to good weaponary...
No...
Yes...

User avatar
Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 132
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 8:21 pm
Location: Belgrade

Re:

Unread post by Kyo » February 7th, 2009, 10:01 pm

9Caliber wrote:
crackalacking wrote:Don't know what you know about hooligans but you have little firms who take up big firms.Like 50 against 100,even 30 against a 100.But i think you can't compare the two.It's a silly discussion.I bet the Bloods can scrap just as good as hooligans.Hooligans do it for fun,they (Bloods,Crips) do it to stay alive (prison).If you have seen National Geographic when 300 Mexicans attack 100 Blacks.That wasn't like come on let's fight those Blacks.It was like kill those mofo's.

You get more than 100 in the big firms, have you never seen when the british firms go abroad and tear up the whole place, its like a riot.
Also in a football firm everyone knows how to scrap, if you cant fight then you wont last a second in the firm.
But in the gangs you dont have to be able to scrap, when you see tiny little gang members reppin u think how are they gonna defend themselves in a fight? Then you remember hes probably got a gun down his trousers,
In the firms that aint a option, you fight with yur fists or whatever you can find but not a gun.
In countrys like poland they even have rules in the fights like noe kicking someone wen their on the floor etc.. They even organize times and places to meet
Type in ross kemp on gangs on youtube and go to the polish one, their some of the hardcore firms!
The firms are like a club specialized in fighting,The gangs are not specialized in anything but have experience in more than what the firms have.
Check yourself before you say something like:"In countrys like poland they even have rules in the fights like noe kicking someone wen their on the floor etc"

This is what police found in a buss full of Wisla Krakow fans (Wisla Krakow or Legia Gdanks im not 100% sure)

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Western)”