look what I found

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

look what I found

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 16th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Amsterdam: A New Wave of Albanian Crime?

After the recent killing of two Albanians in Amsterdam, the number of Albanian criminals killed in the city in the last six months has now risen to five. For years now many Albanians have been active in the crime circles of Amsterdam. In 2002 their presence and activities were so serious that a special team of 6 detectives was assigned specifically to deal with Albanian crime in the town. One hundred forty-two suspects were identified as dealing with trade in women and drugs, whitewashing, identify fraud and sometimes even murder. At present the so-called BAR team of detectives is focusing on Bulgarians, Albanians and Romanians.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: look what I found

Unread post by thewestside » July 16th, 2009, 7:09 pm

I'm now waiting for Johnny to claim that all the Albanians in Europe will rise up and take vengeance. A while back, he didn't believe an Albanian kid in New York could be killed in a brawl because all the Albanian families in the Bronx would rise up and get revenge. He actually said that. This is the kind of mentality we're dealing with here.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » July 16th, 2009, 7:54 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Amsterdam: A New Wave of Albanian Crime?

After the recent killing of two Albanians in Amsterdam, the number of Albanian criminals killed in the city in the last six months has now risen to five. For years now many Albanians have been active in the crime circles of Amsterdam. In 2002 their presence and activities were so serious that a special team of 6 detectives was assigned specifically to deal with Albanian crime in the town. One hundred forty-two suspects were identified as dealing with trade in women and drugs, whitewashing, identify fraud and sometimes even murder. At present the so-called BAR team of detectives is focusing on Bulgarians, Albanians and Romanians.
Ah Bulgarians, of course.

Good thing these diseased Albanians are dying like rats. One after another they do this stupid shit and one after another they fall like a stack of shit.

The Pusher movie series is based on actual events on how the Serbian mafia dick whips the Albanian mafia in Denmark.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 16th, 2009, 7:56 pm

thewestside wrote:I'm now waiting for Johnny to claim that all the Albanians in Europe will rise up and take vengeance. A while back, he didn't believe an Albanian kid in New York could be killed in a brawl because all the Albanian families in the Bronx would rise up and get revenge. He actually said that. This is the kind of mentality we're dealing with here.
LOL

If terrorism wasn't looked down upon by the west...

The Albanian Islamic fascist irridentist KLA/NLA terrorist groups would have been responsible for the bombings in Amsterdam. xDD

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 16th, 2009, 8:06 pm

My cousin is a detective for the Dutch National Police...and I have another cousin who is a regular cop there.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 16th, 2009, 8:17 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:My cousin is a detective for the Dutch National Police...and I have another cousin who is a regular cop there.
So?

My aunt(mother's sister) is the chief of police for all of Eastern Macedonia, promoted from detective.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 16th, 2009, 8:39 pm

yeah but thats macedonia

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 17th, 2009, 8:07 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:yeah but thats macedonia
Ok then.

My other aunt and uncle own

http://www.ob.com.mk/en/index.asp

Which is a part of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Société_Générale

Another aunt and uncle own

http://www.unibank.com.mk/

My grandma was the owner of this for over 40 years, she's retired now

http://www.stb.com.mk/eng/index.asp

Which is a part of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_of_Greece

And that's just banks from my mother's side of the family. Don't even let me get started on everything else. My uncle(mother's brother) is a high level scientist in the US government, that's other than business.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 17th, 2009, 8:09 am

A wealthy Macedonian family in Toronto which are relatives...the guy's son owns an import export business in Cyprus.

The list is just too long.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 17th, 2009, 8:14 am

Dobre wrote:
The Pusher movie series is based on actual events on how the Serbian mafia dick whips the Albanian mafia in Denmark.
The Pusher trilogy is a very good film-serie. I liked the first one the most, but also the second one and the third one are good movies. But I'm not sure if those movies are based on an actual events... For some points, maybe yes, but definetly not entirely.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 17th, 2009, 8:17 am

Dobre wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:My cousin is a detective for the Dutch National Police...and I have another cousin who is a regular cop there.
So?

My aunt(mother's sister) is the chief of police for all of Eastern Macedonia, promoted from detective.
If any of my relatives would be a police officer, I would change my relatives.

ACAB.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 17th, 2009, 8:20 am

yeah but they live overseas

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 17th, 2009, 3:28 pm

thewestside wrote:I'm now waiting for Johnny to claim that all the Albanians in Europe will rise up and take vengeance. A while back, he didn't believe an Albanian kid in New York could be killed in a brawl because all the Albanian families in the Bronx would rise up and get revenge. He actually said that. This is the kind of mentality we're dealing with here.
are you serious right now? i mean it, are you actually saying this with a serious face? do you actually think i said this?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 17th, 2009, 3:29 pm

also, whats the point of this article? first of all, the source you got this from is a second hand, worthless source. they didn't even spell identity right. and it's no secret that albanian criminals are very active in amsterdam.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 17th, 2009, 6:29 pm

It was a translation from the biggest dutch newspaper

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 17th, 2009, 6:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote:I find it funny that you would say this. If these kids were from Westchester, where a lot of Albanians live and they killed one of the Albanian kids, do you honestly believe they would get away with it? There are over like 6,000 Albanian families in hiding because of blood feuds in Albania because one of the family members chose to kill someone. I find it funny that you would think a gang of Italian teen's and young adults can kill an Albanian and be where they are. They would be wiped off the map. I get mad just at the thought of someone thinking a gang of Italian kids can do that and get away with it so I can only imagine how the family of the victim would react and retaliate. I have seen people break into a house and unload bullets in the entire house from a blood feud in Albania on the news more then once and killing someone in the house is a strict no-no in the Kanun.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 17th, 2009, 7:05 pm

later when asked to clarify. i said that the retaliation would only happen if the family finds out who the suspect is. again, state where i said that every albanian family in new york would go after this guy for killing one albanian.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 18th, 2009, 12:10 am

CheGuevara wrote:So my question to you is, if this really happened, do you really expect the family of the victim to sit still and take it? The Tanglewood gangs would have disapeared from existance.
CheGuevara wrote:I never said no one can kill Albanians. This Johnny kid killed one walking outside of a club. If the family of the victim found out it was him, all measures would be taken to get revenge.
CheGuevara wrote:If the family of the Albanian who was killed knew who the killer was, he would have ended up dead. 100%.

Besides him being soooooo sure of the Albanian family's response, I also find it funny that Johnny got soooooo mad over some Albanian kid he didn't even know. One Albanian family would wipe out the Tanglewood Boys huh? They may have just been a farm team, so to speak, for the Mafia but those kids were nuts.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 18th, 2009, 1:10 am

thewestside wrote:Besides him being soooooo sure of the Albanian family's response, I also find it funny that Johnny got soooooo mad over some Albanian kid he didn't even know. One Albanian family would wipe out the Tanglewood Boys huh? They may have just been a farm team, so to speak, for the Mafia but those kids were nuts.
i am sure of the family's response (had they known who the suspect was) because i personally know albanian families involved in blood feuds and have heard dozens of stories about other blood feuds in my life. never has a killing of a family member not been revenged. well, i've never heard of any. not to mention i've read of many online as well. this is how i know the family would retaliate.

secondly, let those kids be as nuts as they want to be. a bullet is a bullet. the member of the tanglewood boys who shot the guy (or stabbed, i forget) would have been dead.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 18th, 2009, 2:19 am

CheGuevara wrote:i am sure of the family's response (had they known who the suspect was) because i personally know albanian families involved in blood feuds and have heard dozens of stories about other blood feuds in my life. never has a killing of a family member not been revenged. well, i've never heard of any. not to mention i've read of many online as well. this is how i know the family would retaliate.

secondly, let those kids be as nuts as they want to be. a bullet is a bullet. the member of the tanglewood boys who shot the guy (or stabbed, i forget) would have been dead.
More of Johnny's anecdotes. "Because I personally know......"

GoombahJoey
What city do you live in now?: The Big One

Unread post by GoombahJoey » July 18th, 2009, 9:02 am

If I remember correctly, the Tanglewood boys killed one Albo. They also killed a few people associated with different crews. About the Albos getting their revenge, the Tanglewood boys killed one in a brawl. The Albos pretty much knew who did the killing and yet no retaliation against the TB's. Even after informants revealed the identity of the killer. So maybe the blood feuds are a thing of the past.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 18th, 2009, 12:41 pm

thewestside wrote:More of Johnny's anecdotes. "Because I personally know......"
yeah, who on earth would go by personal information as well as by information you can find on the internet?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 18th, 2009, 12:46 pm

GoombahJoey wrote:If I remember correctly, the Tanglewood boys killed one Albo. They also killed a few people associated with different crews. About the Albos getting their revenge, the Tanglewood boys killed one in a brawl. The Albos pretty much knew who did the killing and yet no retaliation against the TB's. Even after informants revealed the identity of the killer.
i wasen't trying to say the crew the guy belonged to would take revenge. i was trying to say if the family (meaning his actual blood family) knew who the killer was, they would retaliate if the police failed to do so and sometimes, even if the police catch the guy, the family still wants to kill him.
So maybe the blood feuds are a thing of the past.
since the end of the communist dictatorship in 1990, more than 20,000 families have been affected by blood feuds.

god forbid the day blood feuds don't exist in albania. it's truly a discpicable thing to do to let your family's murder go un-revenged.