the list

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: the list

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 26th, 2009, 12:52 am

CheGuevara wrote:okay, let's forget about the fact that the macedonian crime lord, sentenza aka ivan the terrible and vostok the russian liberator of the 21st century started with this ethnicity thing much before i even thought of insulting anybody about anything. let's just point the finger at me.
I wasn't aware Sentenza even posted in here. I've never once seen him post in this section, must be before my time.

Now, if you'd like to be placed in the same boat as Rajajoke, then then by all means...
(i don't know if there is a difference or even existent local, state or national iq test)
Not so much in those terms. However, there are only a few recognized tests.
but all i know is my teacher handed my class an iq test and we all took it. and i'm pretty sure 146 is in the top 1% if not even less than that.
146 would most certainly be in the top 1% of society, and a matter that would have been taken very seriously had such results actually been achieved.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 5:59 am

Azure9920 wrote:I wasn't aware Sentenza even posted in here. I've never once seen him post in this section, must be before my time.

Now, if you'd like to be placed in the same boat as Rajajoke, then then by all means...
just telling you the truth. razbojnik i never paid much mind to as he proved himself retarded (seriously, not joking). however, vostok, sentenza and some other posters were the ones that started this thing. and sentenza was before you.
146 would most certainly be in the top 1% of society, and a matter that would have been taken very seriously had such results actually been achieved.
it was taken very seriously. however, i didn't have the means or even desire to go through with what they offered.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 5:59 am

update: BLUEEYES (faciulina) has now been added to the list.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 19th, 2009, 6:19 pm

CheGuevara wrote:a member on this forum by the name of razbojnik, kcf 4 life and dobre has been on this list for a while. but now dutchgangster and faciulina have made their way on here. this is a list of members i will no longer respond to because their idiocity has exceeded humanly limits. just some very few out of the many, many reasons i will not respond to them anymore.

razbojnik - "maceodnian crime lords," "macedonians jacked the colombians for $500mn," "i have connections to the mafia in woodbridge." "there are 1,000,000 macedonians in germany."

dutchgangster - "the dutch are the biggest gangsters in the world," "shell is owned by the dutch,"

faciulina - "the italians in america are more powerful than the mexicans today," "casalesi clan earns $50bn a year." "n'drangheta controls more drugs than the mexican cartels."

i would advise azure, thevirginside and even vostoksila to not respond to these posters because it will only give them reason to post back.
Macedonian mafia boss 0:06-0:08

He looks pretty happy to me.

Also, Macedonians did not jack the Columbians for $500mn. The boss you're talking about is involved in this circle

And is Bulgarian. There's tons of articles, just from Poli Pantev alone you could see him stealing 600 kg of cocaine from the Columbians. You mixed up what I said. I said he has Macedonian relatives. Also, he was the boss of the entire Pirin region of Bulgaria, especially Blagoevgrad. He was responsible for the murder of

I deny any alligations that I have connections to the mafia in Woodbridge. I'm 16 years old, I turn 17 in November, my father is a full time supervisor for a property management firm and a part time nightclub bouncer. My mother is a property manager.

We're Macedonian. No mafia connections. We're honest people. Fuck all who say otherwise, we've been through it's a grave insult to be called dirty, dishonest and illigitimate.

And yes, over 1 million Macedonians in Germany and Italy.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 19th, 2009, 6:21 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:.......hmmm did you fail to read thevirginside's comments towards my ethnicity?
Which are a relatively new addition to his posting, in contrast with your hundreds upon hundreds of posts about the Russian aids rate.
LOL @ internet IQ tests.
With your lack of logical reasoning, I very much doubt you're much beyond borderline mentally retarded, much less the top 2 percent of society.

Okay, I'll bite. What standardized test did you take?
A friend of mine, the son of a mobster(may uncle lazo rest in peace)

You lol'd @ it being a Facebook quiz :P