I am proud to be Germanic

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 6th, 2009, 11:52 am

MadIP wrote: AND THE SLAVICS IS THE RUSSIANS, POLISH, HUNGARIANS, SERBS, CROATIANS, ALBANIANS,
and you're here to clear up ignorance? go find me language similarities in albanian and other slavic languages. go find me a single source that states albanians are a slavic people.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 1:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote:and you're here to clear up ignorance? go find me language similarities in albanian and other slavic languages. go find me a single source that states albanians are a slavic people.
I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think Romanians or Hungarians are Slavs either.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 6th, 2009, 1:19 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:and you're here to clear up ignorance? go find me language similarities in albanian and other slavic languages. go find me a single source that states albanians are a slavic people.
I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think Romanians or Hungarians are Slavs either.
the hungarians and to a lesser extent the romanians (not 100% about romanians) have slavic blood.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 1:22 pm

CheGuevara wrote:the hungarians and to a lesser extent the romanians (not 100% about romanians) have slavic blood.
"Genetic research has shown that Hungarians are 99% like neighbouring Slavs in terms of gene similarity.".

Regardless, much of what he said in that post was wrong.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 6th, 2009, 1:24 pm

no one is claiming him as right. i just felt that him calling albanians slavs was the dumbest part in his post so i highlighted that.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 1:26 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i just felt that him calling albanians slavs was the dumbest part in his post so i highlighted that.
When I read that, I figured you'd have something to say about it lol.

"THERES THE ARYAN RACE WHICH ARE PEOPLES WITH GERMANIC ORIGINS"

lol.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 6th, 2009, 1:32 pm

i leave the nazi's to think what they want to think as it seems trying to convert current day nazi's to rational thinking is near impossible.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 6th, 2009, 5:20 pm

what i don't understand is that if German, English, and Dutch are the same race why has there been som manyh wars between them?

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:35 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:what i don't understand is that if German, English, and Dutch are the same race why has there been som manyh wars between them?
There has been tons of wars between the French and the English...but Germans and English and Dutch? Wars? Maybe a few, but not alot.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 7:13 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:what i don't understand is that if German, English, and Dutch are the same race why has there been som manyh wars between them?
The same reasons blacks in Africa, and Asians in Asia fight lol.

Just because you're the same race as someone doesn't mean you automatically agree with them.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:what i don't understand is that if German, English, and Dutch are the same race why has there been som manyh wars between them?
The same reasons blacks in Africa, and Asians in Asia fight lol.

Just because you're the same race as someone doesn't mean you automatically agree with them.
According to Johnny, that's pretty much the point of Albanian unity, like religion matters, eh?

Even before the Kosovo War, the two communities led largely separate lives with little intermarriage or social contact. Opinion polls carried out in the late 1980s and 1990s found that Albanians were seen by Serbs in an extremely negative light. A 1994 survey found that only 33% of Serbs would agree to socialize with Albanians; 52% accepted Albanians living in the same country as them, 48% accepted them as co-workers, 40% as friends, 22% as leaders and 22% as a relative. A 1997 survey conducted in Kosovo found that Serbs regarded Albanians as united (62%), xenophobic (55%), sly (46%), backward (37%) and rough-mannered (20%). Fewer than 10% judged Albanians to be cultured, civilized, clean or friendly towards other peoples. The same survey found that Albanians were equally distrustful of Serbs, describing them as xenophobic (81%), sly (52%), pushy (39%), selfish (27%) and rough-mannered (26%). It is safe to assume that the experience of the Kosovo War has resulted in opinions hardening on both sides.

The fact of the matter is Albanians kill eachother as much as blacks in Africa or America everyday in Western Macedonia and that's internal conflict, there's hardly Macedonians involved on either side. It's usually over money, for example my friend's sister's ex boyfriend pulled an Albanian --- I'll use your money to open up a business and not pay it back, now he's hiding because he's afraid they'll(Macedonian mutra) kill him. Stupid punk taxi drivers. Or over drugs. Either way, it's a matter of organized crime and bosses.

From personal experiance, Macedonians are probably the least united people on the face of this planet when it comes to internal conflict but we always unite when it comes to fighting with a stranger party. Trust me on that. It's more dangerous for Macedonians to go to a Macedonian church in Toronto than Jane and Finch. There's tons of Macedonian folklore songs about Macedonian existance and life, one of the more popular ones being 'more sokol pie voda na vardaro', about foreigners bleeding this land dry, hence 'a falcon drinks water from the vardar river'.

The falcon drinks water from the Vardar.
Oh Jana, white-throated Jana.
O falcon, hero's bird, Have you not seen a hero go past?
A hero goes past with nine severe/heavy wounds?
Nine severe/heavy wounds, all from bullets.
And a tenth wound, stabbed with a knife.



One of the most beautiful Bulgarian folk songs from Macedonia.

The video is dedicated to the Bulgarian soldiers who fell in the wars for the national liberation and unification. It represents the battle at Doyran, which took place during the Firts World War.



This is also about a very popular one about how some shepphard or something tells a girl, which they're in love or something, and he's going to battle or to kill someone or they're trying to kill him or something and he's telling her to go back and run bitch, interesting part is the first part the female sings is she says I'm gonna turn into a falcon and find you and we'll be together forever



This is a song used in 300 and Borat called Zajdi, zajdi jasno sonce, aka set set, bright sun, the symbolic meaning is pretty clear, our guy keeps telling the friggin thing to set and the place to turn dark, this is aka some people want this place to have an end but it never ends, it's timeless and invincible



Now this lol, here are some, I'll translate the titles and talk about what they sing

Image

O LUDO IGRA - Oh crazy game, aka playing a dangerous game

DOJRANA - Lake Doiran

DOJDI - Come

NOKVA SUM OSAMENA - At night I feel lonely, aka her husband is wife fucking some other whore, gambling, drinking, smoking etc. OR he got into a fight with her so he went to another place.

KADE STE LUDI MLADI GODINI - Where are you crazy young years, aka and this is true, alot of crazy shit happens to Macedonians here in their youth and I have countless of personal experiances to prove how crazy.

DOMA the SI ODIME - Let's go home, he talks about brothers let's go home to visit and embrace our hometowns, this isn't about war but about Macedonians going to other countries like Canada, Australia, the US etc. for work, a key part of the text says how seperating from his brothers to go work in other countries made them strangers to eachother, and this is true, alot of people we got along with here turned into major assholes there.

DAJ MI NADEZ - Give me hope/a guarentee, lol this is self explaintory. Give me a for sure that you won't be a crazy motherfucker(since it's a female singing it to her husband).

NEVERNA MAJKO NEVERNA - Talks about how some guy saw his mother fuck some other guy, so it translates into unfaithful mother unfaithful.

MOME GAVOLCE - LOL I've had experiance with this first hand, you fall in love with some girl that breaks your heart so fucking much, hence the title 'Girl demon/devil'

TI ZIVOTE - A hell of a life you'll live through.

BISER BALKANSKI - The pearl of the Balkans(Macedonia).

ZAPLACI MOJA MAKEDONIJO - I want you to cry my Macedonia. This is about how many sins we commit so much it's worth crying over.

EH the MOZAM - LOL. He's an old vampire who wants to return to his youth years and do the stuff he did, but his bones will break if he tries.

CRNOOKA DEVOJKO - A dark tanned Macedonian girl, tempting, but they have horns.

ELISAVETA - An old vampire talking about how beautiful his youth years were, again.

PAK SI PEAT DRUGARITE - Even though I'm dead, my friends are still singing happily. This means even though you'll pass away, it won't stop your friends from having fun. This means insignificance, as in they didn't really care or like you that much and would have done more to hurt you than make you feel good. Greed.

EDNA PESNA the ZAPEAM - LOL. My favourite. This is about wine, violins and singing songs alongside friends. He's singing I'll do anything just to have you(his youth) back, and then he proceeds with 'just forgive me for what I've done back then'. I could only wonder some of the things he did so much he thinks his age is a punishment for his sins as a young man...

SUDBINO MAKEDONIJO - Sudbina means destiny/fate, but it's in a negative sense, aka damned. Makedonijo means Macedonia, you do the math.

VEKE NE SME NI PRIJATELI - It means how much over time you can lose a friend that they go from being your best friend, to a close friend, to just a friend and then to a more distant friend that isn't within your group of regular friends(prijatel) and that it goes even beyond that. How much people try to fuck their own over more than others.....you've mistaken your best friend so much that now he is your rival.

MAGDE MAGDE - Saying someone's name twice as in they need to be taught a lesson and saying the name twice means they don't know it and you pity them...so what did Magde do? Perhaps she sucked off a goat, who knows?

DAJ the TE GALAM DONE DONKE - Another romantic song about petting your love.

VO CRNO VINO UTEHA NEMA - Another favourite of mine, in red wine there is no path towards happiness aka if you have problems and you want to soothe them with alcohol, red wine only makes things worse. It goes singing about pusti gadovi(shallow/empty assholes/bad people), and however steals someone else's luck(for example stealing a girlfriend), let that motherfucker be damned in the worst ways imaginable as long as he exists.

AJDE KATE the SE ZEMIME - LOOOOOOOL village songs. How he wants to marry some village girl so he's asking/telling her let's take eachother. How cute.

MAJSTORE MAJSTORE - Majstor = master = expert. :o

PIPNI ME STIPNI ME - Another cheesy love song my grandparents' generation made up, translates into touch me pinch me.

TRAJ DUSO TRAJ - LOOOOOOL this title is my favourite. It translates into shut up my love, shut up.

ZA MLADOSTA SE TAGUVA - This time it's a succubus/woman vampire, translates into we cry for our youth years to be back.

SVIRI MI TIVKO - Oh jeeze, play an instrument quietly.

MAJKO MAJKO KADE SI - His mother died, and he misses her gravely.

KE SI ZEMAM MOMA OD SELO - Maybe they aren't whores as much and are Johnnyized, but everyone keeps insisting on getting a village girl for wife.

NEMOJ MAJKO - LOL. Another song about how the mother and the father and how he says, please don't mother. I'll leave you to think up a movie...

BIDI ANGEL MOJ - Be my angel.

AJ ZASVIRITE MLADI MOMCINJA - Come on and start playing the instruments you young men, aka make a hell of a party out of this with the gyspy drums and brass.

DOJDI MI NA VECERA - Come to dinner at my house.

MAKEDONIO BESMTRNICE - Macedonian invincibility/immortality, aka since our beginning we have never...ended, despite how many foreign invaders raped us we're still here, over 10,000 years and counting.

SIOT ZIVOT MOJ - Ok yeah your life is hard bitch I wanted an IPhone but I only got a Blackberry. :(

Here's another popular classic and favourite:

If I die or get killed, don't cry over me, just drink some wine and break the glasses *glasses break*, heeeeeeeeey trustworthy friends sing a song and mention my name..



Second part goes if I die or get killed, don't call a fucking pope over, call a damn orchestra and have an oro(Balkan dance)!

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by MadIP » August 8th, 2009, 3:40 am

THE BITCH ASS FAGGET CALLED AZURE, ALWAYS TALKIN HIS ASS OFF BUT NEVER KNOWIN NOTHING, AND GOIN TO NOWHERE, EVEN THO HE HAS SWITCHED FROM SURENO TO CRIP, IM SURE HES ANOTHER " VINCETHEPRINCE" AN ARABIAN WANNABE SURENO THAT LIVES IN THE BURBS AND HIS FATHER IS A RICH LAWYER ( HAHAHA!).
THE ARYANS ARE PEOPLE WITH GERMANIC ORIGIN, AND REALLY IT DONT MATTER WHERE THE WORD COMES FROM, CAUSE ITS THE CONCEPT, SO EVERYBODY THAT HAS GERMAN ORIGIN IS ARYAN, BUT AS THE SAME TIME THE GERMAN COME FROM THE SCANDINAVIAN. THIS IS A FACT, THAT ONLY DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE AZURE IGNORE.
THE SLAVICS ARE ALL THOSE COUNTRIES, I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THEY WERE MIXED WITH OTHER, SOME POLISH WERE MIXED WITH GERMANS, BUT YET THEY STILL SLAVICS, SO FROM POLAND ALL THE WAY TO RUSSIA, ALL THE WAY TO ALBANIA, AND MONTENEGRO ARE ALL SLAVICS, MAYBE SOME ARE MORE SLAVICS BUT THEY ALL HAVE BEEN MIXED WITH SLAVICS, AND HAVE SLAVIC BLOOD. IF YOU DONT ACKNOWLEDFGE THIS, ITS EASY GET A PICTURE OF AN ALBANIAN AND COMPARE TO A SERB, OR A POLISH, AND YOULL SEE THE FACE IS THE SAME, EVENTHO THE HAIR COLOR CAN BE DIFFERENT, CAUSE EACH COUNTRY HAS GONE THRU A DIFFERENT PATH, BUT THEY HAVE THE SAME ORIGIN. THATS WHY THE NAZIS WAS KILLING THE SLAVS.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Dobre » August 8th, 2009, 6:24 am

MadIP wrote:THE BITCH ASS FAGGET CALLED AZURE, ALWAYS TALKIN HIS ASS OFF BUT NEVER KNOWIN NOTHING, AND GOIN TO NOWHERE, EVEN THO HE HAS SWITCHED FROM SURENO TO CRIP, IM SURE HES ANOTHER " VINCETHEPRINCE" AN ARABIAN WANNABE SURENO THAT LIVES IN THE BURBS AND HIS FATHER IS A RICH LAWYER ( HAHAHA!).
THE ARYANS ARE PEOPLE WITH GERMANIC ORIGIN, AND REALLY IT DONT MATTER WHERE THE WORD COMES FROM, CAUSE ITS THE CONCEPT, SO EVERYBODY THAT HAS GERMAN ORIGIN IS ARYAN, BUT AS THE SAME TIME THE GERMAN COME FROM THE SCANDINAVIAN. THIS IS A FACT, THAT ONLY DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE AZURE IGNORE.
THE SLAVICS ARE ALL THOSE COUNTRIES, I DONT GIVE A fu-- IF THEY WERE MIXED WITH OTHER, SOME POLISH WERE MIXED WITH GERMANS, BUT YET THEY STILL SLAVICS, SO FROM POLAND ALL THE WAY TO RUSSIA, ALL THE WAY TO ALBANIA, AND MONTENEGRO ARE ALL SLAVICS, MAYBE SOME ARE MORE SLAVICS BUT THEY ALL HAVE BEEN MIXED WITH SLAVICS, AND HAVE SLAVIC BLOOD. IF YOU DONT ACKNOWLEDFGE THIS, ITS EASY GET A PICTURE OF AN ALBANIAN AND COMPARE TO A SERB, OR A POLISH, AND YOULL SEE THE FACE IS THE SAME, EVENTHO THE HAIR COLOR CAN BE DIFFERENT, CAUSE EACH COUNTRY HAS GONE THRU A DIFFERENT PATH, BUT THEY HAVE THE SAME ORIGIN. THATS WHY THE NAZIS WAS KILLING THE SLAVS.
LOL. You can tell there's a difference between an Albanian and a Serb.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 8th, 2009, 11:32 am

MadIP wrote:THE ARYANS ARE PEOPLE WITH GERMANIC ORIGIN
Uhhh...no Hitler..Aryan doesn't mean that at all. http://www.bartleby.com/86/19.html

The word you're looking for is "Nordic". Aryan is a Persian word, and describes people from the Indo-Iranian region. Nordic is used to refer to people of European(and particularly German) ancestry. Interestingly enough, the swastika is also a Persian symbol that was stolen and perverted by the Nazi regime.

http://chgs.umn.edu/histories/documenta ... acism.html

As the link above shows, Hitler was a student of early Nordic supremacists.

It's amazing that in a country with such an accessible education system, people like you still exist.
THIS IS A FACT, THAT ONLY DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE AZURE IGNORE.
The funny thing about facts(ha-ha) is that they generally hold some sort of truth or validity. So far, nothing you say about race or the immigrant population of the Netherlands has been anywhere near a fact.

Also, my father isn't a lawyer.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Dobre » August 8th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
MadIP wrote:THE ARYANS ARE PEOPLE WITH GERMANIC ORIGIN
Uhhh...no Hitler..Aryan doesn't mean that at all. http://www.bartleby.com/86/19.html

The word you're looking for is "Nordic". Aryan is a Persian word, and describes people from the Indo-Iranian region. Nordic is used to refer to people of European(and particularly German) ancestry. Interestingly enough, the swastika is also a Persian symbol that was stolen and perverted by the Nazi regime.

http://chgs.umn.edu/histories/documenta ... acism.html

As the link above shows, Hitler was a student of early Nordic supremacists.

It's amazing that in a country with such an accessible education system, people like you still exist.
THIS IS A FACT, THAT ONLY DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE AZURE IGNORE.
The funny thing about facts(ha-ha) is that they generally hold some sort of truth or validity. So far, nothing you say about race or the immigrant population of the Netherlands has been anywhere near a fact.

Also, my father isn't a lawyer.
Why was Hitler so fascinated with the Occoult?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 8th, 2009, 9:16 pm

MadIP wrote:THE ARYANS ARE PEOPLE WITH GERMANIC ORIGIN, AND REALLY IT DONT MATTER WHERE THE WORD COMES FROM, CAUSE ITS THE CONCEPT, SO EVERYBODY THAT HAS GERMAN ORIGIN IS ARYAN, BUT AS THE SAME TIME THE GERMAN COME FROM THE SCANDINAVIAN.
actually, no they're not. hitler's use of the word aryan has nothing to do with the actual meaning of it. hitlers fascination with blonde hair and blue eyes comes from the aryan's (of iran, not north europe) having blue eyes and blonde hair. most nordics (which is the word you're looking for as azure stated) have brown hair and brown eyes.
SO FROM POLAND ALL THE WAY TO RUSSIA, ALL THE WAY TO ALBANIA, AND MONTENEGRO ARE ALL SLAVICS, MAYBE SOME ARE MORE SLAVICS BUT THEY ALL HAVE BEEN MIXED WITH SLAVICS, AND HAVE SLAVIC BLOOD. IF YOU DONT ACKNOWLEDFGE THIS, ITS EASY GET A PICTURE OF AN ALBANIAN AND COMPARE TO A SERB, OR A POLISH, AND YOULL SEE THE FACE IS THE SAME, EVENTHO THE HAIR COLOR CAN BE DIFFERENT, CAUSE EACH COUNTRY HAS GONE THRU A DIFFERENT PATH, BUT THEY HAVE THE SAME ORIGIN. THATS WHY THE NAZIS WAS KILLING THE SLAVS.
ok nazi boy, so the fact that hitler called albanians, "the last aryan mountain warriors in the end corners of europe," means shit to you? the fact that he insisted albania was treated well during the nazi occupation means what? since you're talking about albanians being slavs (which they have almost nothing in common with except for the folk which the slavs stole from us). why did the nazi regime acknowledge albania's wishes like ethnic albania and their wish to govern albania themselves? but literally pissed on yugoslavia and every other slavic state.

last thing, i guarantee you germanics, nordics or any other northern european tribe has had more influence on the albanians of today than slavs as an entire group.

http://www.iccidd.org/media/IDD%20Newsl ... _img_3.jpg

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by MadIP » August 9th, 2009, 9:55 am

THE LAME MOTHERFUCKER AZURE IS THE ONLY GUY THAT U TELL SOMETHING AND HE INSISTS IN HIS STUPIDITY ( WELL MONKEYS ALSO DO THAT), I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHERE THE WORD ARYAN COMES FROM, FOR THE FIFTH TIME ACTUALLY IT REFERS TO PEOPLE OF NORDIC ORIGIN, AND THATS HOW WE USE IT, IF U WANNA CALL THE PEOPLE FROM IRAN OR WHATEVER THEN USE ANOTHER WORD, REAL SIMPLE. THE ALBANIANS ARE SURROUNDED BY SLAVIC COUNTRIES , TO THE NORTH MONTENEGRO, TO THE NORTHEAST SERBIA, TO THE EAST MACEDONIA, AND AFTER MACEDONIA COME BULGARY, AND THIS HAS GONE FOR AGES, AND SINCE PEOPLE TRAVEL, AND BULGARIANS MUST HAVE GONE TO ALBANIA AND MIX WITH THE PEOPEL FROM THERE, YALL GOTTA HAVE SLAVIC BLOOD, AND THATS THE LOGICAL WAY, BUT I DIDNT NEED ANY LOGIC, CAUSE LOOKIN AT PICTURES OF ALBANIANS THEY HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF FACE A PERSON WITH SLAVIC ORIGINS WILL HAVE, THEY JUST LOOK LIKE RUSSIANS, BUT WITHOUT ANY BLONDE HAIR.
I AINT SAYIN NOBODY IS BETTER, BUT MANY PEOPLE IGNORE THIS, AND I THINK IT SHOULD BE NOTED THERE ARE SUBGROUPS IN WHAT WE CALL THE WHITE RACE, THE ARYANS AND THE SLAVS, AND EVEN THE SCIENTISTS SAY THIS.
NOW , IF YOU SAY THE STALININGRAD BATTLE WASNT WON BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER , THEN U GOTTA CHECK UR INFO, THE GERMANS WERENT USED TO SUCH A COLD WEATHER, AND COULDNT MOVE IN IT, SO THE RUSSIANS RESISTED INSIDE THE CITY, AND WHEN THE GERMANS WERE TIRED, THEN THE RUSSIAN ATTACKED, AND THEY DIDNT WON, THEY JUST STOPPED THE GERMANS FROM GOING ON, AND THE GERMANS WERE JUST MOVING BACK IN THERE POSITIONS.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 9th, 2009, 1:37 pm

you can't just say, albania is surronded by slavic countries therefore, they must have mixed. there is a clear difference between albanians and balkans or soviet slavs. culture, mentality and bone structure.

you can't just get up and say, albanians look the same as russians. thats because both groups are white. of course they will look the same. i can give you scores of pictures of germans that look the same as albanians. if your sole debate is, albania is surronded by slavic countries, therefore they must have mixed, then you really don't have anything.

take a look at kosova for example, it's been under serbia for almost 100 years. yet, albanians there refused to mix with serbs by marriage.

azure is talking about what the actual word means. not what hitler mean't by it and what most people THINK it mean's today.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Western)”