I am proud to be Germanic

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 1st, 2009, 8:09 pm

I am germanic because I am 100 percent Frisian which is an area located in the Netherlands and part of Germany.

The Germanic peoples (also called Teutonic in older literature) are a historical ethno-linguistic group, originating in Northern Europe and identified by their use of the Indo-European Germanic languages which diversified out of Common Germanic in the course of the Pre-Roman Iron Age. The descendants of these peoples became, and in some areas contributed to, the ethnic groups of North Western Europe: the Danish, Norwegians, Swedish, Finland-Swedes, Faroese, English, Icelanders, the Germans, the Austrians, Dutch and Flemish on the continent, and the inhabitants of Switzerland and Friesland.

I am Frisians

To read more about Frisians which I am 100 percent blood click here------------------>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisians

The germanic race pretty much owns THE WHOLE WOLD and has hundreds of trillions!

I think the WESTSIDE is Germanic too...lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: I am proud to be Germanic

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 2nd, 2009, 1:12 am

Nordicism is so 1936.

It's pretty much like an established fact that Aryan's>Nordic's.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 2nd, 2009, 5:36 am

Azure9920 wrote:Nordicism is so 1936.

He said the Germanic race pretty much owns the whole world and has hundreds of trillions of people, unless he meant hundreds of trillions of dollars.

No.

On the other hand, WW2 proved that Slavs > Aryans in natural fighting ability.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 2nd, 2009, 11:15 am

Germanicsway way way > then slavs and latinos in Business, Finance, Engineering, Architecture and everything else like art ,media etc.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 2nd, 2009, 11:55 am

Azure9920 wrote:Nordicism is so 1936.

i don't understand if you're serious or being sarcastic but isn't nordic a type of aryan? a sub-group like the dinaric race?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 2nd, 2009, 1:00 pm

Not all Nordic people are Germanic. Finnish people are Finno-Ugrian (like Estonians and Hungarians) while Scandinavians are Germanic indo-europeans. Don't get it mixed. There's a small minority of Swedish speaking people in Finland (slightly under 5%), but they don't want to be seen as Finns, and Finns don't see them Finns either, and they live pretty isolated and have their own schools, etc. They are here, because Finland used to be a colony of Sweden.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 2nd, 2009, 9:22 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i don't understand if you're serious or being sarcastic but isn't nordic a type of aryan? a sub-group like the dinaric race?
Nordic is a subtype of Caucasian(White), as are Aryan's. Nordic people are from the center of Europe, Germany, Austria, Finland, Netherlands, etc. Basically, the countries he listed earlier. Aryan's however, are from the Middle East.

Typical Nordic male:

Typical Aryan:

The word Aryan was twisted so much by Hitler that most people now think that it means a light complexion, blond hair and blue eyes, which more correctly describes Nordic people. He also considered the Japanese to be Aryan's(lol), and viewed Slavs as un-white.
Dobre wrote:On the other hand, WW2 proved that Slavs > Aryans in natural fighting ability.
Uhhh, what?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 2nd, 2009, 11:48 pm

Azure9920 wrote:The word Aryan was twisted so much by Hitler that most people now think that it means a light complexion, blond hair and blue eyes, which more correctly describes Nordic people. He also considered the Japanese to be Aryan's(lol), and viewed Slavs as un-white.
hitler used the word aryan as a double meaning. he used it as a white male when describing aryan influence in the world and how it dominates and dominated the world. but then again, he uses aryan when talking about noble people which is why he considered japanese aryans. he respected them for the country they were able to build and their culture and traditions.
Uhhh, what?
i think the implication was that russia defeated germany in wwii, i think the ignorance is that it took england and america alongside russia to deafeat nazi germany.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 2nd, 2009, 11:58 pm

and you clowns can be happy to be whatever. i'm happy to be of the dinaric race :)

typical dinaric:

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 1:25 am

CheGuevara wrote:hitler used the word aryan as a double meaning. he used it as a white male when describing aryan influence in the world and how it dominates and dominated the world. but then again, he uses aryan when talking about noble people which is why he considered japanese aryans. he respected them for the country they were able to build and their culture and traditions.
Regardless of what he meant by it, he took an established word and stretched it's meaning to something that it had nothing to do with, and people still use it incorrectly today because of Hitler. It'd be like me taking a word like...wink and saying it meant punch.

[/quote]i think the implication was that russia defeated germany in wwii,[/quote]

I know that's what he meant. His post is a perfect example of what I said earlier.
i think the ignorance is that it took england and america alongside russia to deafeat nazi germany.
Whether or not you care for Russians or not, the USSR did far more to defeat Germany than either the United States, and especially England.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 1:25 am

CheGuevara wrote:dinaric race
lol.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » August 3rd, 2009, 7:23 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Nordic is a subtype of Caucasian(White), as are Aryan's. Nordic people are from the center of Europe, Germany, Austria, Finland, Netherlands, etc. Basically, the countries he listed earlier. Aryan's however, are from the Middle East.
What? Do you mean that Finland would be in Central-Europe or what? Finland is in north-east Europe next to Russia and Finnish people are not from the Central-Europe. First Finnic tribes that came into an area currently known as Finland, came from east - more precisely from the area of River Volga (about 1000km east from where is now city of Moscow). Those people are ancestors of today's Finns. Finns are Finno-Ugrian, not Indo-European like Scandinavians are.

And Aryans are basically indo-Iranians. And Sacha Baron Cohen is British.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:47 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Germanicsway way way > then slavs and latinos in Business, Finance, Engineering, Architecture and everything else like art ,media etc.
Who the fuck are you comparing to Latinos? Latinos are Native Americans mixed with European settlers. Their only worth is the one Nazi Germany invested in South America's governments.

Look at First World, Second World and Third World in the Cold War context.

First World and Second World worked together. They weren't rivals. The Third World was the rival. If they knew what we knew and did what we did, went where we went, I wouldn't start my sentence with who the fuck are you comparing to Latinos?

Business and finance is a lie, Macedonians and Bulgarians are very good businessmen. Architecture I don't really care for. But I'll agree with you on the media, Milcho Manchevski could make the best films only if the asshole had some more financial support to better his movies, the fucking sound quality in then resturaunt scene in Before the Rain was a disaster. On the other hand, there are some pretty epic and helarious Macedonian films. Balkan cinema could be good if the directors weren't village idiots with connections.

As for art, my father being a fine artist is a fan of Dutch artists but the older ones..Rembrant especially...

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:52 am

CheGuevara wrote:and you clowns can be happy to be whatever. i'm happy to be of the dinaric race :)

typical dinaric:
Ewwwwwwwww Dinarics are ugly dried up diseased prunes for people

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 12:11 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Whether or not you care for Russians or not, the USSR did far more to defeat Germany than either the United States, and especially England.
never said they didn't. but to give the soviet union the sole credit for the defeat of nazi germany?
Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:dinaric race
lol.
laugh if you must. but that is an actual race. look it up.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 12:32 pm

punamusta wrote:What? Do you mean that Finland would be in Central-Europe or what? Finland is in north-east Europe next to Russia and Finnish people are not from the Central-Europe. First Finnic tribes that came into an area currently known as Finland, came from east - more precisely from the area of River Volga (about 1000km east from where is now city of Moscow). Those people are ancestors of today's Finns. Finns are Finno-Ugrian, not Indo-European like Scandinavians are.
I was referring to Nordic's mostly being in Central Europe. Obviously, they've spread out a little more than that, but the main "base" is Central Europe.
never said they didn't. but to give the soviet union the sole credit for the defeat of nazi germany?
Sole credit? Obviously not. But they certainly did contribute more than any other nation, far more in my opinion.
laugh if you must. but that is an actual race. look it up.
It might've been back when people didn't have indoor plumbing. Wait, do you have indoor plumbing over there?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 12:40 pm

current albania is a mixture of i would say mostly the dinaric race but the germanic race had its comparable influence in albania as well as some turkish admixture in there. if you take a look at albanians, the majority have dinaric features. germanic left it's influence both on physcial features and language. for example...

albanisch - german word for albanian
italisht - albanian word for italian

the isch and ist in german and albanian is used as a common ending in many words in both languages. not to mention the similar words such as und (german: me) and unë (albanian: me) and many more.

then comes the colored influence. there are some colored albanians as well. mostly likely from turkish people during the ottoman campaign. they are a very small minority because of albanians refusal to really mix with them despite the ottoman's never-ending desire to mix albania into a turkish people as seen by their placement of many turkish people in albania during the ottoman rule which they then deported in the millions when albania declared independence. which is why albania was around 70% sunni-muslim in wwi but currently 30% sunni and bektashi muslim today.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 12:42 pm

Azure9920 wrote:It might've been back when people didn't have indoor plumbing. Wait, do you have indoor plumbing over there?
in toronto? well it's hard to come by but we manage to have indoor plumbing. the dinarics are still their own race, sub-race in my opinion. despite their obvious mixing with other races over time.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 12:44 pm

CheGuevara wrote:the dinarics are still their own race, sub-race in my opinion.
NO

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 12:52 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
NO
In physical anthropology, the Dinaric race (or Adriatic race or Epirotic race) is one of the subcategories of the Europid (White; Caucasian) race into which it was divided by anthropologists in the early 20th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

i think so buddy.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 12:58 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
NO
In physical anthropology, the Dinaric race (or Adriatic race or Epirotic race) is one of the subcategories of the Europid (White; Caucasian) race into which it was divided by anthropologists in the early 20th century.

i think so buddy.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 1:17 pm

Why'd you cut the quoting off there? Why not quote the entire paragraph Johnny?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go catch my horse and buggy, chap.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » August 3rd, 2009, 1:21 pm

CheGuevara wrote:and you clowns can be happy to be whatever. i'm happy to be of the dinaric race :)

typical dinaric:
Looks A LOT like Fatbardhe Hetemaj:

She was just recently nominated as a "Refugee Woman of the Year" here in Finland. Her two brothers (Mehmet and Perparim) are very promising football players and have already playd for Finnish national team, and are very much liked in here.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 1:27 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Why'd you cut the quoting off there? Why not quote the entire paragraph Johnny?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go catch my horse and buggy, chap.
i actually did not see that.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:25 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
NO

i think so buddy.
It still is a pretty pathetic and ugly race, regardless if it's a race or subrace.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 4th, 2009, 12:01 am

punamusta wrote:Looks A LOT like Fatbardhe Hetemaj
not surprising. the woman in the dinaric icon picture is most likely albanian as well. she looks just like my grandmother's sister in her 40's. as i said before, the dinaric is one of albania's main admixtures.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 4th, 2009, 1:46 am

CheGuevara wrote:the woman in the dinaric icon picture is most likely albanian as well.
"shows a Tyrolian woman as an example of the Dinaric type."
German Tyrol (German: Deutschtirol; Italian: Tirolo tedesco) is a historical region in the Alps now divided between Austria and Italy. It includes largely ethnic German areas of historical County of Tyrol: the Austrian state of Tyrol (consisting of North Tyrol and East Tyrol) and the Italian region known as the Alto Adige/Südtirol

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 4th, 2009, 7:08 am

CheGuevara wrote:
punamusta wrote:Looks A LOT like Fatbardhe Hetemaj
not surprising. the woman in the dinaric icon picture is most likely albanian as well. she looks just like my grandmother's sister in her 40's. as i said before, the dinaric is one of albania's main admixtures.
And an ugly, diseased, pathetic admixture at that.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 6th, 2009, 7:52 am

I GUESS IGNORANCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, BUT SHIT U CAN READ A BOOK, CAUSE THE FACTS ARE THERE, THE NORDIC NOT BEING GERMANIANS ? IS JUST AN AMOUNT OF BS, THE NORDIC PEOPLE CONQUERED GERMANY AGES AGO, SO THEY ARE THE SAME, WHICH IS ARYANS. THERE ARE DANISH SURNAMES THAT SOME GERMANS HAVE.
SO THERES NO WHITE RACE, THERES THE ARYAN RACE WHICH ARE PEOPLES WITH GERMANIC ORIGINS, AND THEN THERES THE SLAVS , THAT TO A IGNORANT THEY WILL LOOK WHITE BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENCES. SO THE ARYANS ARE GERMANS, ENGLISH MOSTLY WESTERN EUROS, AND THE SLAVICS IS THE RUSSIANS, POLISH, HUNGARIANS, SERBS, CROATIANS, ALBANIANS, ROMANIANS, CZECHS , ALL THE FORMER USSR MEMBERS ARE ALL SLAVICS.
AND SAYIN THE RUSSIANS DEFEATED HITLER, I THINK NAZI GERMANY TOOK AMERICA AND THE USSR AT THE SAME TIME, BUT THE USSR IF THEY WON IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER, CAUSE GERMANY HAD BETTER EVERYTHING.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » August 6th, 2009, 8:38 am

MadIP wrote:I GUESS IGNORANCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, BUT SHIT U CAN READ A BOOK, CAUSE THE FACTS ARE THERE, THE NORDIC NOT BEING GERMANIANS ? IS JUST AN AMOUNT OF BS, THE NORDIC PEOPLE CONQUERED GERMANY AGES AGO, SO THEY ARE THE SAME, WHICH IS ARYANS. THERE ARE DANISH SURNAMES THAT SOME GERMANS HAVE.
SO THERES NO WHITE RACE, THERES THE ARYAN RACE WHICH ARE PEOPLES WITH GERMANIC ORIGINS, AND THEN THERES THE SLAVS , THAT TO A IGNORANT THEY WILL LOOK WHITE BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENCES. SO THE ARYANS ARE GERMANS, ENGLISH MOSTLY WESTERN EUROS, AND THE SLAVICS IS THE RUSSIANS, POLISH, HUNGARIANS, SERBS, CROATIANS, ALBANIANS, ROMANIANS, CZECHS , ALL THE FORMER USSR MEMBERS ARE ALL SLAVICS.
AND SAYIN THE RUSSIANS DEFEATED HITLER, I THINK NAZI GERMANY TOOK AMERICA AND THE USSR AT THE SAME TIME, BUT THE USSR IF THEY WON IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER, CAUSE GERMANY HAD BETTER EVERYTHING.
Hahahah! And "read a book", he says...

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 11:06 am

MadIP wrote:I GUESS IGNORANCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, BUT SHIT U CAN READ A BOOK, CAUSE THE FACTS ARE THERE, THE NORDIC NOT BEING GERMANIANS ? IS JUST AN AMOUNT OF BS, THE NORDIC PEOPLE CONQUERED GERMANY AGES AGO, SO THEY ARE THE SAME, WHICH IS ARYANS. THERE ARE DANISH SURNAMES THAT SOME GERMANS HAVE.
No, Germany did not have better everything or better training at that. The only better things they had was the secret technologies they only got to use before both sides entered Berlin, their strategy(Blitzkreig) which only worked in short term offensive maneuvers designed to defeat the enemy quickly hence taking the enemy by suprise and the tanks the Germans used were based on quality over quantity which is an obselete theory back then but an effective one today since technology isn't all gears and axle grease.

It had nothing to do with the fucking weather. I've lived in Toronto which is the same weather as Oslo, -40 c winters, I never froze to fucking death. Nazi Germany's big mistake was invading the Soviet Union. It never took on America and the Soviet Union at the same time. It took on the Soviet Union first, and when it started to lose major battles, America came in. Also note that America fought against Italy which if Yugoslavia and Bulgaria(even though Bulgaria was Nazi Germany's ally) united back then could have defeated. Japan had a long reigning conflict with the Soviet Union long before America stepped in to take them on.

Nazi Germany should have made America and the Soviet Union fight eachother before it even thinks about going to war with either one.

As for Slavs...

They came later on.

Hungarians were originally Magyars then mixed with whatever came, Albanians were originally from the Caucauses but mixed with Illiryans and Ancient Macedonians, Vlachs were originally Southern Illiryans but have also mixed with Slavs, Macedonians were originally of Ancient Macedonian, Thracian and Illiryan genetics then mixed with Slavs, Greeks don't exist, Bulgarians were originally Tatars/Turkic then mixed with both Hunnic peoples and Slavs, Romanians were originally Vlachs that mixed with the Dacians, Serbs were originally Scythians(Ukraine, Central Asia) that mixed with Nords and Slavs, Slovenians were originally an East Germanic peoples that mixed with Slavs, Croats I wouldn't know...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 11:10 am

lol