Kurdish-Lebanese clans in Germany

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Kurdish-Lebanese clans in Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 30th, 2009, 11:22 pm

They despise everything which doesn't belong to their cultural sphere: in Berlin, Bremen and Essen, Kurdish-Lebanese clans dominate entire streets - and even threaten the police.

In Berlin alone there are twelve Kurdish-Lebanese clans, according to the police, each with several hundred members and branches throughout Europe and the Middle East.

http://europenews.dk/en/node/25292

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Kurdish-Lebanese clans in Germany

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 30th, 2009, 11:56 pm

Good read. Although, it's not surprising that Germany has a lot of Kurdish criminals, if I'm not mistaken they have the largest diaspora of Kurdish refugee's.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 30th, 2009, 11:59 pm

You could've posted this in my Germany thread. :(
Azure9920 wrote:Good read. Although, it's not surprising that Germany has a lot of Kurdish criminals, if I'm not mistaken they have the largest diaspora of Kurdish refugee's.
I should've checked before I posted this, but Germany has the largest of any EUROPEAN country.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 31st, 2009, 8:23 am

Azure9920 wrote:Good read. Although, it's not surprising that Germany has a lot of Kurdish criminals, if I'm not mistaken they have the largest diaspora of Kurdish refugee's.
Germany also has alot of Turks, Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats. According to Johnny, all of them are Albanians.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 31st, 2009, 9:27 am

i'm a little troubled by the way the reporter or writer wrote the article though. "they despise everything that does not belong to their culture." i think that's going a little overboard... my friend here in toronto who happens to be lebanese has cousins there and nothing like this was implied by him even once.

still a good read though, i've been trying to find some specific clans in name in berlin but have fallen short.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 31st, 2009, 11:44 am

CheGuevara wrote:i'm a little troubled by the way the reporter or writer wrote the article though. "they despise everything that does not belong to their culture." i think that's going a little overboard... my friend here in toronto who happens to be lebanese has cousins there and nothing like this was implied by him even once.
I'm not saying it's true, but you'll find that sort of mentality among a lot of immigrant populations in developed countries. This is especially true if they come from war torn or dirt poor countries and end up concentrating in a single area. You see it a lot in Toronto with minorities, because they all tend to concentrate in certain area's.

troystreetthug
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by troystreetthug » August 31st, 2009, 5:12 pm

The Germans have to wake up and kick these camel f*ckers out of their country!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 31st, 2009, 5:26 pm

troystreetthug wrote:The Germans have to wake up and kick these camel f*ckers out of their country!
FUCK YEAH!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 31st, 2009, 5:39 pm

troystreetthug wrote:The Germans have to wake up and kick these camel f*ckers out of their country!
that sounds so wrong from a guy with your type of screen name...

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 31st, 2009, 6:35 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
fu-- YEAH!
Amen!

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » September 3rd, 2009, 5:11 pm

germany is multicultural just like GB and Canada. theres shit loads of poles and other eastern europeans, turks, italians, greek, vietnamese etc , these kurds and lebs need realize theyre all in the same country as all other ethnicities now

Kurdistan22
What city do you live in now?: Cologne

Unread post by Kurdistan22 » September 5th, 2009, 5:23 am

russians, albanians, italians and kurds run the underworld in germany believe that! some kurdish clans from berlin would be EL ZEIN,OMEIRAT,SAADO,ALI KHAN,REMMO and so on. but in the 90s there was a specific clan named baybasin they mainly operated outta london and eastern turkey man them dudes had power. supplied europe with that afghan heroin. their leader hüseyin was called the pablo escobar of europe. im surprised his name aint popped up yet on this site. you gotta be in these streets to know the deal. im kurdish myself livin in germany. the clan was very present down here as well i used to know some affiliates but thats it enough information for yall. check this link out self-explanatory...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4787088.stm

Kurdistan22

Unread post by Kurdistan22 » September 5th, 2009, 5:35 am

and to them stupid fuck boys here sayin fuck the kurds these camel riders etc...motherfuckers yall dont even know what yall talkin about. the kurds are the ONLY nationality in the middle east who are down with the americans! them americans wouldve had many difficulties in invading iraq if the kurds in the north wouldnt have welcomed them. we offered yall a secure place from which you can operate. only there american soldiers can chill on the streets. we aint even arab we hate them fucks too so dont even compare us to these dirty ass motherfuckers. man stupid americans always ignorant and shit. get your facts straight before yall start talkin damn!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 5th, 2009, 12:59 pm

could you give us some reasons as to why you think russians, albanians, italians and kurds run the german underworld?

Kurdistan22

Unread post by Kurdistan22 » September 5th, 2009, 2:53 pm

personal experience...im out there i dont read any books about it. every ethnic group here got his clique/mob in every major city. instead of fighting each other, for the most part they support each other and do business with each other. fights are usually kept within their own people. for example us kurds we also work together with turks, arabs, italians and others. its all about that money. germany aint like the us where shit get outta hand quickly. them dudes around here favor negotiation over fighting cause shit can get ugly as yall saw what happened with the six italians. every mob know its better not to fuck with the other groups because it hurts business attracts police attention and weakens the organisation. they rather work with each other. thats why you dont hear about for example wars between italians and russians down here. and the reason why i listed these 4 groups as the dominant ones here is because like i said personal experience and also my peers will confirm this. they got the most ruthless reputation here. them russians is high-level gangsters you wont see them standin on a street corner sellin drugs they keep it low key and are into everything from arms smuggling, drugs to money laundering and white-collar crime. dont fuck with them or they erase your whole family. albanians are heavily involved in the drug trade and prostitution. man them boys dont play i once saw them in action. you need coke or heroin go holla at an albanian. same shit goes for kurds and italians. theyre too very present in these 2 sections. if yall wanna know more just ask but i wont get into any details here. you can send me a private message.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 5th, 2009, 4:58 pm

Kurdistan22 wrote:personal experience...im out there i dont read any books about it. every ethnic group here got his clique/mob in every major city. instead of fighting each other, for the most part they support each other and do business with each other. fights are usually kept within their own people. for example us kurds we also work together with turks,
i just asked you because the albanians and to a lesser extent the italians are leading players in the german underworld and out of curiosity wanted to hear why you thought so.

ps: so how do you explain the albanians removing turks from the heroin trade with violence? and kurds i heard prefer business with albanians as they do not like nor trust turks.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 5th, 2009, 5:07 pm

another question for you kurdistan22, is burim osmani a household name in germany or would he be the type of guy who only people following up on organized crime would know? a book about his organization, "der deutscheland clan" was the highest selling book in germany at one point i believe.

Kurdistan22

Unread post by Kurdistan22 » September 6th, 2009, 4:59 am

i wouldnt say the albanians pushed the turks aside by violence. instead they work together. turks and kurds get the heroin from afghanistan, push it through the balkan route and albanians, bulgarians etc. do the rest, bring it to western europe. of course you will have a few lil disputes here and there on the german streets. but that stays among local crews nothin major. and the kurds here do work together with turks dont believe the BS rumors. they work tight together cause like i said its all about that money. only the young dudes and some political figures got problems with each other and hype this shit up. but that doesnt go for organized crime. the kurds depend on the turk's support and the other way around. i forgot to mention the hells angels. theyre also very deep down here and relevant. theyre headquarters are in the eastern and northern part of germany.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 6th, 2009, 10:08 am

ahahahaha kurdistan22 and cheguevara are the same person... stop asking and answering to yourself fucking idiot

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 6th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Kurdistan22 wrote:i wouldnt say the albanians pushed the turks aside by violence.
In Germany, the Albanians have completely took over the market of heroin as
they banished, in a spectacular fight five years ago, the Turks and Kurds.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse ... 20871.html

i think he took it too far by saying they completely took it over but they are responsible for 70% of the heroin coming through germany.
instead they work together. turks and kurds get the heroin from afghanistan, push it through the balkan route and albanians, bulgarians etc. do the rest, bring it to western europe.
the turks have been pushed back to wholesale distribution in turkey itself, they play a small role (slightly larger than the bulgarians) in the balkan route now a days. in recent years, we've begun to see albanians establashing a hold of heroin even in turkey itself.

you still didn't answer my question bro... is burim osmani a household name (meaning is he recognized as a person in germany) or would his name be recognized only to people familiar with organized crime?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 7th, 2009, 12:26 pm

i just asked you because the albanians and to a lesser extent the italians are leading players in the german underworld and out of curiosity wanted to hear why you thought so.

lesser extent? loooooooool italians litterally run germany albanians are nobody compared to italians you idiot and kurdistan22 never said it... everyone know italians are the biggest players in germany since 1950s at least

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 8th, 2009, 1:24 pm

Faciulina wrote:

lesser extent? loooooooool italians litterally run germany albanians are nobody compared to italians you idiot and kurdistan22 never said it... everyone know italians are the biggest players in germany since 1950s at least
What about Burim Osmani? He practically controls the German prime minister and has since before he was born. His power would make you tremble. You'd cry if he so much as glanced at you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 8th, 2009, 3:24 pm

Azure9920 wrote:What about Burim Osmani? He practically controls the German prime minister and has since before he was born. His power would make you tremble. You'd cry if he so much as glanced at you.
your sole reason for claiming the italians are the most powerful in canada is because of vito rizzuto. while if i mention burim osmani, it becomes a punch line for you. see the contradiction in between your own couple of posts? not to mention your supporting faciulina's claims now??? wow!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 8th, 2009, 8:43 pm

your sole reason for claiming the italians are the most powerful in canada is because of vito rizzuto. while if i mention burim osmani, it becomes a punch line for you. see the contradiction in between your own couple of posts? not to mention your supporting faciulina's claims now??? wow!
yes osmani who is an ordinary businessman is the boss of germany now looooooooool who is the ndrangheta that has dozens of families and over 1.000 made members and that litterally runs germany included politics connections compared to an ordinary albo businessman? i bet osmani is forced to launder ndrangheta money if he was to stay alive :D :D :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 9th, 2009, 2:11 pm

CheGuevara wrote:your sole reason for claiming the italians are the most powerful in canada is because of vito rizzuto. while if i mention burim osmani, it becomes a punch line for you. see the contradiction in between your own couple of posts? not to mention your supporting faciulina's claims now??? wow!
Actually, I think he's a bigger idiot than you.

But, since you asked...what exactly are the Caruana's, the dozen or so independent families in the GTA, the Siderno's, the Buffalo family, etc?

Read, think, then post.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 9th, 2009, 2:39 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Actually, I think he's a bigger idiot than you.

But, since you asked...what exactly are the Caruana's, the dozen or so independent families in the GTA, the Siderno's, the Buffalo family, etc?

Read, think, then post.
independent families? you mean small little n'drangheta cells? what exactly is the buffalo family?

what exactly are the people stated as having the largest stake in marijuana, meth and ecstasy, etc? exactly...

stop being biased, read outside what you want to, then post.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 9th, 2009, 8:02 pm

azure like you see this moron (cheguevarass) is just envious of the italian mafia, yes he's envious because the albaniass-chickenthieves are nobody compared to italians and he's getting mad of this :D :D :D i bet italian mafia is stronger than albanians even in albania and i had already proofed it's stronger than albanians even in the rest of balkans like serbia greece and montenegro, but of cours this abrasivre negro claim albanians are somebody in north america where they litterally are nobody and even koreans are stronger i guess loooooooooooool

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 10th, 2009, 1:35 pm

CheGuevara wrote:independent families?
By that I mean groups in Ontario not directly under the control of the larger families from Quebec, Toronto or the US. The Guelph family for instance.
you mean small little n'drangheta cells?
I would lump them in as independents as well, although they're probably all linked together by family ties.
what exactly is the buffalo family?
You think you can comment on organized crime in Canada and you didn't know that the Buffalo LCN family had an Ontario faction? I'm of course referring to the Hamilton family.
largest stake in marijuana
As I stated before, no group has a monopoly on marijuana...most organized crime groups are involved in it to some extent, be it importation, distribution or street retail. As with most other activities in Canada, the Asians, Bikers and Italians are involved moreso than any other group. I'm still waiting for this report that states that Asians dominate the market.
meth
Mainly controlled by independents and increasingly Asians and Bikers are getting involved.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 10th, 2009, 7:02 pm

Azure9920 wrote:By that I mean groups in Ontario not directly under the control of the larger families from Quebec, Toronto or the US. The Guelph family for instance.
oh i didn't know crews consisting of 5-10 people could be called a family. i know of at least 5-7 organized crime families in my high school alone.
I would lump them in as independents as well, although they're probably all linked together by family ties.
many of them are runaways and they can not be called a family by any reasonable crime educator as they amount to nothing close of a family. not even the detroit crime family...
You think you can comment on organized crime in Canada and you didn't know that the Buffalo LCN family had an Ontario faction? I'm of course referring to the Hamilton family.
again, i'm aware of the fact that factions exist but i never knew they could be called families...
As I stated before, no group has a monopoly on marijuana...most organized crime groups are involved in it to some extent, be it importation, distribution or street retail. As with most other activities in Canada, the Asians, Bikers and Italians are involved moreso than any other group. I'm still waiting for this report that states that Asians dominate the market.
you have trouble reading don't you? what am i saying? of course you do. only a person with a disability in reading could use an argument that supports someone with the intention of arguing them... anyway, re-read what i said. perhaps they don't dominate the trade completely. but in comparison to italian, eurasian, balkan or any other type of organized crime in canada, they hold the largest stake by far and away.
Mainly controlled by independents and increasingly Asians and Bikers are getting involved.
read up ^^^

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 11th, 2009, 8:42 am

oh i didn't know crews consisting of 5-10 people could be called a family. i know of at least 5-7 organized crime families in my high school alone.
ahahahahahahahah you are the biggest idiot ever seen in the whole web
but in comparison to italian, eurasian, balkan or any other type of organized crime in canada, they hold the largest stake by far and away.
no moron and you know it, you know that italians are far the strongest you said it only because you are a miserable envious dickhead, your albaniass mob is nothing in canada so you go with asians? looooool you make me laugh just shut up and admit the italians dominate canada, you hate italians because you are beaten up in your school by them

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 11th, 2009, 8:47 am

italians because you are beaten up in your school by them
There was this italian in highschool who everyone made fun of and picked on and he was on the debate team.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 11th, 2009, 9:31 am

There was this italian in highschool who everyone made fun of and picked on and he was on the debate team.
what school are you talking about dutchmoron?