The Netherlands is worth €3,500,000,000,000

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

The Netherlands is worth €3,500,000,000,000

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 14th, 2009, 10:52 am

The Netherlands was worth €3,500,000,000,000 last year, or €210,000 per head of the population, according to new calculations from the national statistics office CBS.

Some 50% of the country's worth is due to the value of its housing stock, up from 40% in 1996. Commercial property and infrastructure accounted for 30%, the CBS said.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... 5000_1.php

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: The Netherlands is worth €3,500,000,000,000

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 10:54 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:The Netherlands was worth €3,500,000,000,000 last year, or €210,000 per head of the population, according to new calculations from the national statistics office CBS.

Some 50% of the country's worth is due to the value of its housing stock, up from 40% in 1996. Commercial property and infrastructure accounted for 30%, the CBS said.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... 5000_1.php

I like the INSIGHT but, how much is that worth US - $$$$!?

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 14th, 2009, 10:56 am

5.2 trillion us

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Trillion US Dollars...

Unread post by punamusta » December 14th, 2009, 11:27 am

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » December 15th, 2009, 7:19 am

Nice.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » December 16th, 2009, 1:02 pm

You know, you would expect that a country that rich (any country that rich) would have no poverty at all, no hungry or homeless people, free health care and schools for everyone, etc. And yet these things don't happen. Why people allow the system go on that produces so much wealth, but only shares it with so few peoples and lefts so many people with nothing?

Capitalism is a perfect system for the people who are already rich, but still wants much more for themselves.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 16th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Well holland has one of the best welfare systems in the world and free healthcare.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 17th, 2009, 7:02 pm

punamusta wrote:You know, you would expect that a country that rich (any country that rich) would have no poverty at all, no hungry or homeless people, free health care and schools for everyone, etc. And yet these things don't happen. Why people allow the system go on that produces so much wealth, but only shares it with so few peoples and lefts so many people with nothing?

Capitalism is a perfect system for the people who are already rich, but still wants much more for themselves.
Capitalism is a perfect system for the people who want to get rich and have the potential, connections, guts and brains to carry it out.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 18th, 2009, 7:07 pm

well most of the people who make it rich in holland bail out of holland because of the high taxes to pay for the overgenerous welfare system used by minorities.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 18th, 2009, 7:35 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:well most of the people who make it rich in holland bail out of holland because of the high taxes to pay for the overgenerous welfare system used by minorities.

Keep posting more data and financial statistics on Holland. Anything you can find. I'm interested.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 18th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Acoording to the central statistics website for the Netherlands there are only 1185 Albanians in Holland 2008.

http://statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publicat ... %29-l&VW=T

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 19th, 2009, 9:06 pm

According to Johnny's 1 out of a 100 figure that would mean there is 11.8 full blooded albanian gangsters in Holland.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » December 20th, 2009, 10:40 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Well holland has one of the best welfare systems in the world and free healthcare.
And yet Holland still has homeless people, unemployed people, hungry people, poor people. And without a doubt rich people in Holland would like to weaken the welfare system, because they themselves don't need that and look ways to get more money for themselves by channeling the tax money used for welfare to be used for their benefits.
Dobre wrote:
Capitalism is a perfect system for the people who want to get rich and have the potential, connections, guts and brains to carry it out.
Yes, that's true. Capitalism is a good system for people who have the potential to use it for their benefits. In capitalist system you have a right to step over anyone who's weaker than you are. In capitalist system only the strongest survive and everybody is forced to fight against others. Feeding and encouraging the greediness in people is not very smart in long run. You can already see the negative sides of it in many rich, western countries where the system has been in effect the longest.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 20th, 2009, 2:33 pm

punamusta wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:Well holland has one of the best welfare systems in the world and free healthcare.
And yet Holland still has homeless people, unemployed people, hungry people, poor people. And without a doubt rich people in Holland would like to weaken the welfare system, because they themselves don't need that and look ways to get more money for themselves by channeling the tax money used for welfare to be used for their benefits.
Dobre wrote:
Yes, that's true. Capitalism is a good system for people who have the potential to use it for their benefits. In capitalist system you have a right to step over anyone who's weaker than you are. In capitalist system only the strongest survive and everybody is forced to fight against others. Feeding and encouraging the greediness in people is not very smart in long run. You can already see the negative sides of it in many rich, western countries where the system has been in effect the longest.
I'm talking about the system individually because my chance is unbiased and flexible. Where I fail once, I prosper twice. As they say, blood is thicker than water. My chance happened to be luckier and privileged than most and I've went half my life thinking otherwise, thank God it turned out the way I wanted it to be. By nature, I'm a Communist. I'm even member of the

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Dem ... _Macedonia

Me and my family have been plenty of hardships as such, and it's in my nature to give, not to take. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't use opportunities and choices if someone gave them to me. I have some right this very moment. I have everything the way it should be, I don't lack much. The only time I take with a purpose is because someone has taken from me. Eye for an eye. Sometimes these plans backfire but that doesn't break my confidence. I'm still a realist, optimist, internationalist(unlike my kinsmen here in Macedonia who prefer the smaller, less open minded lifestyle) and humanist. I don't care much about people because they've been the reason for most of my struggles in life but I still care.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » January 17th, 2010, 4:10 pm

Dutch authorities have seized more than a tonne of cocaine hidden among containers of whisky on a cargo shipment from Jamaica, their largest seizure ever from the island nation.

The 1,100 kilos of the drug, with a street value of more than 30 million euros, has already been destroyed. "We've had bigger seizures but not from Jamaica," a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor said.

A special team comprised of seaport police, customs, the financial crimes investigation service and the public prosecutor's office found the container last week in Rotterdam, Europe's biggest port, they said in a statement on Tuesday.

The container was targeted for an in-depth search "based on a risk analysis of customs," they said, and was immediately identified as suspicious by a drug dog.

Police arrested five men on Monday at the warehouse in Amsterdam where the container was delivered.

The US Justice Department has called Jamaica an "increasingly significant transshipment point" for cocaine from South America, mostly to the United States but also to Europe. The island nation is on a US list of 20 countries singled out as being major production or distribution centres for drugs.

The Netherlands remains one of the primary entry points for cocaine into Europe. British drugs research group DrugScope has said that the Netherlands and Spain, together, account for nearly two-thirds of all European seizures of cocaine.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 18th, 2010, 9:28 am

Jamaican Mafia wrote all over it, anyone to think otherwise is a fucking idiot!

<-------- Has Been TO Jamaica!

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » January 18th, 2010, 12:04 pm

It was Dutch drug traffickers that imported the cocaine from the Jamaicans.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » January 18th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Dutch police targeting heroin route to Ireland

A major police campaign has been launched to shut down the heroin trail from the Netherlands to Ireland and Britain.

The initiative is being led by the Dutch national crime squad, which lists a number of Irish crime bosses among the top gangsters operating there.

A senior officer in the squad admitted that the Netherlands had become a central point for the distribution of drugs to Ireland and Irish criminals were playing key roles in the multimillion euro business.

"We don't like to admit it but that's the reality and the only way we can counteract it successfully is through the sharing of information and intelligence," said the officer, who did not want to be publicly identified.

During a briefing for the Irish media at the headquarters of Europol in The Hague, the officer said a top priority for his squad was to smash the gangs involved in heroin distribution within the next two years.

"Holland is the main route for heroin into Ireland and we want to stop that," he said. He confirmed that more than 10 significant Irish criminals were operating out of the Netherlands and they had close links with their Dutch and British counterparts.

"Amsterdam with its multicultural society, good infrastructures and plenty of apartments is attractive to people who want to hide for a few months.

"Nobody asks your name and these people see it as a good place to go," he said.

Informants

Police are also cracking down on financial "facilitators", who help drug traffickers to hide their cash. "We have identified about 50 facilitators at a high level," the Dutch squad boss revealed.

Stressing the importance of intelligence in successfully counteracting the gangs, he said his squad had about 100 people handling criminal informants.

He also pointed out that cocaine purchased at €25,000 a kilo in Amsterdam, could be cut and reduced in purity before being sold on to the Irish market at €70,000 a kilo.

"The profits available in heroin trafficking are about the same. . . some of the top criminals involved are Irish. They are very active."

His ambition, he said, was to identify the main players, complete intelligence dossiers on them and produce sufficient evidence to put them in prison.

Meanwhile, Cork Lord Mayor Dara Murphy has invited Health Minister Mary Harney to the city for a briefing on what he called the heroin crisis there.

He said up to eight people had died from heroin in Cork in the past three months.

Last month the Cork city council joint policing committee heard the number of heroin seizures in the city had jumped from four in 2004 to 159 last year.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 18th, 2010, 4:48 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:It was Dutch drug traffickers that imported the cocaine from the Jamaicans.

AND they doesnt mean they are not paying to do so!

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 18th, 2010, 10:29 pm

youngspade wrote:Jamaican Mafia wrote all over it, anyone to think otherwise is a #%@&#%@ idiot!

But you've never been to Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Kosovo or Albania.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 19th, 2010, 10:47 am

VsichkoEBosh wrote:
youngspade wrote:Jamaican Mafia wrote all over it, anyone to think otherwise is a #%@&#%@ idiot!

Fuck all those places, I would consider Macedonia, but the rest are trash and i would only go to Macedonia because of what Em said in his song, sounds like Macedonia gurls are fuck fest!

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 19th, 2010, 3:29 pm

youngspade wrote:
VsichkoEBosh wrote:

fu-- all those places, I would consider Macedonia, but the rest are trash and i would only go to Macedonia because of what Em said in his song, sounds like Macedonia gurls are fu-- fest!
ROFL what did Em say about Macedonia in which song LOOOL

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 19th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Drakes song

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 19th, 2010, 9:29 pm

youngspade wrote:Drakes song
WHAT SONG?! What's it called ROFLMAO

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 19th, 2010, 10:29 pm

VsichkoEBosh wrote:

Oh shit he said Macadamian like the nuttss,

my bad, I could of swore he said Macedonia "THEY GO SO BALLISTIC WHOA"

and that nigga Dobre showed me a clip of them niggaz going NUTS lol

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 20th, 2010, 5:25 pm

youngspade wrote:
VsichkoEBosh wrote:

Oh shit he said Macadamian like the nuttss,

my bad, I could of swore he said Macedonia "THEY GO SO BALLISTIC WHOA"

and that nigga Dobre showed me a clip of them niggaz going NUTS lol
ROFL what clip LMAO

This one?

Or this one?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » January 21st, 2010, 8:16 am

VsichkoEBosh wrote:
What a fuck? A bar full of men taking videos and pictures of a guy dressed as a woman..... one is even trying to pull down his skirt...

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 21st, 2010, 10:42 am

punamusta wrote:
VsichkoEBosh wrote:
What a fu--? A bar full of men taking videos and pictures of a guy dressed as a woman..... one is even trying to pull down his skirt...
LOL that's an April fools party we have in Macedonia, kinda like the funny version of Halloween. Half the guys dress up as women thinking they'll be friggin unique or something.

Basically, the guy in the middle

And here's Surik, an Armenian gangster

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 12:01 pm

VsichkoEBosh wrote:
punamusta wrote:
VsichkoEBosh wrote:
What a fu--? A bar full of men taking videos and pictures of a guy dressed as a woman..... one is even trying to pull down his skirt...
LOL that's an April fools party we have in Macedonia, kinda like the funny version of Halloween. Half the guys dress up as women thinking they'll be friggin unique or something.

Basically, the guy in the middle

And here's Surik, an Armenian gangster

Atleast they had a real women in the picture!

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 21st, 2010, 5:46 pm

youngspade wrote:Atleast they had a real women in the picture!
LOL oh I know the one you mean..

But only the middle hippie one is a guy...the rest are girls dressed as men. xD

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 6:20 pm

VsichkoEBosh wrote:
youngspade wrote:Atleast they had a real women in the picture!
LOL oh I know the one you mean..

But only the middle hippie one is a guy...the rest are girls dressed as men. xD

LOL atleast the gurls are down with it!

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » January 22nd, 2010, 8:23 am

'Cocaine in pineapples' gang arrested
Friday 22 January 2010

Three men have been arrested in the Netherlands in connection with an international gang thought to be smuggling cocaine to Europe in shipments of pineapples.

The men, aged 49, 46 and 45, are from Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Etten-Leur. Police also seized two guns and ammunition, 119 mobile phones and paperwork during house searches.

Four people have also been arrested in Belgium in connection with the case.

According to the public prosecution department, some 900 kgs of cocaine was seized in Panama last year, which was probably destined for Antwerp port as part of a container of pineapples.