Gang war in northern europe

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
rickwolf
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Flensborg

Gang war in northern europe

Unread post by rickwolf » March 15th, 2012, 2:18 pm

Is there anybody in here that have info on europe? i mean gangs and all that...

rickwolf
What city do you live in now?: Flensborg

Re: Gang war in northern europe

Unread post by rickwolf » March 16th, 2012, 4:29 pm

Could anybody help me? its school work.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 17th, 2012, 2:32 pm

You mean an on-going war? Is there any? I know that in Denmark and Sweden there's some problems with some people, but can you call it a war? I don't know.

Or do you mean the war in the 90's between HA and Bandidos?

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » March 19th, 2012, 10:51 am

Let me tell you something, here in denmark we dont have any wars, a war is what there is in iraq and all that. Here we got beef or like we say conflicts, but yeah i would say here in denmark the last 4 years had there been like 2 shootings every week. And with sweden they got in malmø beefs between gangs there to right now. And i know that finland helsinki had their problems to. But i live in denmark and its from time to time things heats up.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » March 21st, 2012, 8:30 am

rickwolf wrote:Is there anybody in here that have info on europe? i mean gangs and all that...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... gangs.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/ ... avid-story
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7978653.stm
The Gooch and Doddington gangs in Manchester modelled their image on the crips and bloods wearing blue or red as distinguishing colours.
Glasgow has the oldest gang culture in the UK some gangs existing as far back as the 1800s.Unlike Manchester gun crime amongst street gangs in Glasgow is virtually non-existant.
Knife crime however is the worst in Europe and gang battles involving every other type of weapon are a regular occurance.
There are some London gangs calling themselves crips and bloods(which is ridiculous) Birmingham also has a gang culture.