Thug life in France

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Re: Thug life in France

Unread post by Adobo » November 14th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Interesting to hear about European gangs/mafias.

I had no clue about Glasgow. Very rough n tumble it seems. I've always wanted to visit Scotland. Now is corruption big in these parts? I know political corruption seems to be very induced but what about social corruption? Like paying off judges n authorities to turn a blind eye?

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » November 15th, 2013, 2:57 am

Where there is money there is corruption.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » November 17th, 2013, 2:12 pm

EuroTrash wrote:Where there is money there is corruption.
Exactly. Here it is said that police control most of the drug business, and favor the criminal organizations that suits best for them and their goals. Just last week the head of the drug police got arrested for accusations of money laundering and taking payments from one of the most known local O.C. group here.

No way an organization could last long and make big profits unless the police is backing them up in one way or another. And that counts in every country with organized crime. Usually police favor some groups and take down others to make it seem like they're doing their job with good results. And public stays happy and comfort.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 26th, 2013, 10:42 am

Marseille is Frances Gangland capital

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2013, 7:09 am

it depend on wich era ...nowadays its their era they hot

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Somewhere... out there

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 9th, 2013, 5:54 am

It's interesting to read about French gangs. As a french myself, I know more about US gangs than the ones in my own country!

Today, Marseille is really really really hot. That's crazy what's happening down there. People getting killed so often with automatic weapons.

I've seen once a documentary about the Black Dragons, a gang in Paris (but comes from the US), specialized in martial arts and hunting the skinheads.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2013, 7:08 pm

RomanoBundy wrote:It's interesting to read about French gangs. As a french myself, I know more about US gangs than the ones in my own country!

Today, Marseille is really really really hot. That's crazy what's happening down there. People getting killed so often with automatic weapons.

I've seen once a documentary about the Black Dragons, a gang in Paris (but comes from the US), specialized in martial arts and hunting the skinheads.
yeah !!! its my homies and they were hunting skins in the 80's but nowaday most of us are martial art teacher or body guards

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » December 10th, 2013, 7:06 am

Can u tell more about those days BG?Theyve been very active the skinheads from Paris.Even killing a Jewish guy.Which was some faul incident.They attacked with 200 men 1 Jew.

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 10th, 2013, 9:30 am

Some people will have way more infos than me but from what I understand, Black Dragons and pretty much all the skinheads hunters stopped after they accomplished their job of making skinhead disappear from Paris.
Like a member says in the documentary posted sooner, they existed because of the skinheads, so when the skinheads disappeared, they had no more reason to be.

But maybe I'm wrong.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » December 10th, 2013, 10:32 am

They are still active in the football scene.Attack supporters with axes and machetes.

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 30th, 2013, 10:22 pm

20 people a year are killed as "settling of scores" in Marseille. 22 in 2012 and the 19th and 20th have been killed last night, shot from a car by kalashnikov.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » January 2nd, 2014, 2:47 am

Yeah every year it pops off there.But looks more like a streetwar then rival drug cartels warring which eachother.No godfather gets taken out.Looks more like soldiers on the street competing.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » January 3rd, 2014, 4:34 am

You're wrong Eurotrash. Marseille and the whole "French Riviera" has always been the home of drug cartels (remember the French Connection's era in the 70's). The Corsican mafia, the Italian mafia, and more recently the Russian mafia and the Eastern Europe mafia are trying to establish themselves there... But nowaday the once simple street soldiers from the projects of Marseille want their part of the buisness... Some where working with the Italians, others with the Russians, other with the Cosicans so they are at war. Plus, the Eastern Europe mafia want it all and allows nobody to work with them unless they are from Eastern Europe countrys so... And even in the Eastern Europe mafia you've got différents groups like the Romanians, or the frightening Bulgarian's "Vor v Zakone" (which mean something as thiefs in the law).
You can see them in films like "Eastern Promises"
Those criminal organisations are in Spain for ages now and the new ones need more territory so they expanded in the South of France since more or less 10-15 years now...

My cousins experienced it first hand for years in Marseille, so I know a bit...

It seems crime loves sun too ! :mrgreen:

PS: Welcom to the new French user (RomanoBundy) ! Whesh mec bien ou quoi !? :P

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » January 3rd, 2014, 7:28 am

I know they are there.But are the hits on the big guys or the soldiers.Did not know the Eastern Europeans went so hard in Marseille.In Holland they got smashed off the corners.In Germany same thing.I think in Dusseldorf or something they got pushed out by a Dutch gang.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 4th, 2014, 1:15 am

[quote="RomanoBundy"]Some people will have way more infos than me but from what I understand, Black Dragons and pretty much all the skinheads hunters stopped after they accomplished their job of making skinhead disappear from Paris.
Like a member says in the documentary posted sooner, they existed because of the skinheads, so when the skinheads disappeared, they had no more reason to be.

But maybe I'm wrong.[/quote] well some stopped some became more involve in sport and security also some of us kept street and we did organise all thru the 90's did some musik shit we even got a gold disk with the band mafia trece i mean its a long long story

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » January 4th, 2014, 5:35 am

EuroTrash wrote:I know they are there.But are the hits on the big guys or the soldiers.Did not know the Eastern Europeans went so hard in Marseille.In Holland they got smashed off the corners.In Germany same thing.I think in Dusseldorf or something they got pushed out by a Dutch gang.
The "Vor V Zakone" that I spoke about are the hardest of the hardest... They have spend years in Russians jails which are the hardest in the world especially during the winter... But then again they manage to survive and even rule the jail as "shot callers", it speak for itself... In Switzerland, the police aske French end Italian polices to come forward and to help them to solve the issue. Some swiss cops said that they never deal with that kind of criminal before. Some are as Young as 15 years old, some fire back at the police, and they all don't give a fuck of being arrested and put in a swiss jail they view as a walk in the park ! French an Italian police advice to deporte them to their original country which frigthened them more than all... A bit like Salvadorians or Mexicans thugs are way more crazy than US thugs (I mean born and raised in the US). They had known war, real war... Plus in some third world countrys whre human rights equal to zero !

@bgcasper: Vous n'avez pas eu la réussite que vous auriez du avoir... Que ce soit dans la musique, le sport, ou la sécurité... Vous étiez trop jeunes, et la plupart d'entre vous avaient 100 fois plus la culture street que la culture d'entreprise... Vous êtes les héros (inconnus) de Paris... Comme je te le dis mon frère, vous étiez trop jeunes à l'époque, trop fougueux, vous faisiez peur à beaucoup trop de monde (des RG en passant par les boites de sécurité qui avaient pignon sur rue, tout le monde voulait que vous restiez dans l'underground...) Mais tout ça tu le sais aujourd'hui Kim... Imagine 2min ce qu'auraient été vos vies si vous aviez pris le contrôle de toutes les portes de Paris (les portes des boites de nuits)... Quand tu contrôle les portes tu contrôle aussi ce qui se fait dans la boite (deal, putes ou autres...) Bref, vous étiez trop street, trop hargneux, même l'industrie du disque a flippé de vous et à préféré signer les imposteurs... Mais là encore je ne t'apprends rien frère, pasque si moi je l'ai compris, toi tu l'a vécu... Vous me rappelez une équipe qui à sévit dans les 90's à Manchester (à Salford plus précisément), mais eux ils ont fait de leur réputation un business, et ils étaient unis grave, pis c'est des anglo-saxons, quand y'a du bisness ils savent applannir les différents, les rivalités, les égos... Alors que nous les latins... Dans la Rue vous avez un Trône, alors que dans le Business vous avez un strapontin mec !
PM si tu veux fréro, les contacts, le savoir faire, je les ai, le vécu tu l'as, on peut développer un vrai projet (litéraire, documentaire...). Ca fait un bail que je te suis de loin comme un keuf (depuis l'album avec ALPHA et le site de Kicket) :mrgreen:

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » January 4th, 2014, 7:47 am

Yeah the Russians be on a other level.But the Roemenians/Bulgarians aint movin like that.Not saying they are some pussy's far from that.But they do not stand out like that in European underworld.Like the Russians,Italians,Albanians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vvsMJC4Qrc

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 4th, 2014, 9:46 am

karim wrote:
EuroTrash wrote:I know they are there.But are the hits on the big guys or the soldiers.Did not know the Eastern Europeans went so hard in Marseille.In Holland they got smashed off the corners.In Germany same thing.I think in Dusseldorf or something they got pushed out by a Dutch gang.
The "Vor V Zakone" that I spoke about are the hardest of the hardest... They have spend years in Russians jails which are the hardest in the world especially during the winter... But then again they manage to survive and even rule the jail as "shot callers", it speak for itself... In Switzerland, the police aske French end Italian polices to come forward and to help them to solve the issue. Some swiss cops said that they never deal with that kind of criminal before. Some are as Young as 15 years old, some fire back at the police, and they all don't give a fuck of being arrested and put in a swiss jail they view as a walk in the park ! French an Italian police advice to deporte them to their original country which frigthened them more than all... A bit like Salvadorians or Mexicans thugs are way more crazy than US thugs (I mean born and raised in the US). They had known war, real war... Plus in some third world countrys whre human rights equal to zero !

@bgcasper: Vous n'avez pas eu la réussite que vous auriez du avoir... Que ce soit dans la musique, le sport, ou la sécurité... Vous étiez trop jeunes, et la plupart d'entre vous avaient 100 fois plus la culture street que la culture d'entreprise... Vous êtes les héros (inconnus) de Paris... Comme je te le dis mon frère, vous étiez trop jeunes à l'époque, trop fougueux, vous faisiez peur à beaucoup trop de monde (des RG en passant par les boites de sécurité qui avaient pignon sur rue, tout le monde voulait que vous restiez dans l'underground...) Mais tout ça tu le sais aujourd'hui Kim... Imagine 2min ce qu'auraient été vos vies si vous aviez pris le contrôle de toutes les portes de Paris (les portes des boites de nuits)... Quand tu contrôle les portes tu contrôle aussi ce qui se fait dans la boite (deal, putes ou autres...) Bref, vous étiez trop street, trop hargneux, même l'industrie du disque a flippé de vous et à préféré signer les imposteurs... Mais là encore je ne t'apprends rien frère, pasque si moi je l'ai compris, toi tu l'a vécu... Vous me rappelez une équipe qui à sévit dans les 90's à Manchester (à Salford plus précisément), mais eux ils ont fait de leur réputation un business, et ils étaient unis grave, pis c'est des anglo-saxons, quand y'a du bisness ils savent applannir les différents, les rivalités, les égos... Alors que nous les latins... Dans la Rue vous avez un Trône, alors que dans le Business vous avez un strapontin mec !
PM si tu veux fréro, les contacts, le savoir faire, je les ai, le vécu tu l'as, on peut développer un vrai projet (litéraire, documentaire...). Ca fait un bail que je te suis de loin comme un keuf (depuis l'album avec ALPHA et le site de Kicket) :mrgreen:
yes mon frere tas mon facebook ?faut kon se checc maximum respect a toi frero !!!

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » January 9th, 2014, 7:27 am

It wasn't Dusseldorf but Frankfurt am Main.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » January 10th, 2014, 8:37 am

Wesh les Kaïras, je plaisante !
Vous m'avez l'air prêts à vous "involved" dans de nouvelles activities. Buena suerte
Je jetterai un oeil de loin en loin sur votre biz si les onfos viennent jusqu'à Moi.
Je vous dis bonne chance du moment que le sang ne coule pas...
Peace

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 11th, 2014, 4:12 pm

alsheikh971 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
You guys are speaking Verlan. Cant really follow that slang. :mrgreen:
You know what Sentenza, "Verlan" isn't that trendy in France no more, all the youngsters are about this Emo-Metrosexual tip.
The young ones made me clear more than often That "I'm too Old school, old fashion". But I was born in 70's (XXth century, I precised :mrgreen: ). Still rocking our French old school style, leather jacket, Stan smith or tobacco (adidas), and the 501 of course.
This was the shit and I personnaly think it is superior, lol.
Still listening to old school funk-disco-soul late 60's-70's-80's and 90's Hip-Hop.
As We say in France, some type of "Vieux Con !" lol
Salaam 2 Y'all

I listened to kery james the other day and he used a couple of verlan words....keum, youvoy, vilci....at first i thought what the fuck is this shit, lol, but then i googled it.
I hear what you saying about metrosexual teenagers, its the same here in germany and elsewhere. I was born 1980, so im too old school for this Generation too... I think thats worldwide nowadays...like this :mrgreen: it says: "real men back then and real men today"

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 12th, 2014, 5:44 am

You're really on point about this. Tose 2 photos say it more than anything ...
People around my age says it was better in their "days". our Fathers told us the same, our children will say it too.
It's a question of generation, we're all about the good old days (intro of Raekwon Cheff "can it be so simple ?")
Nevermind I still think, most of today music and trends sucks hard ...
Peace

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 12th, 2014, 6:47 am

You mean this one

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 14th, 2014, 11:43 am

Yeah exactly this intro. You're on point like Germany yesterday 8)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 14th, 2014, 2:51 pm

alsheikh971 wrote:Yeah exactly this intro. You're on point like Germany yesterday 8)
Man i was yelling at the top of my lungs yesterday, when Götze scored that goal, lol.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 24th, 2014, 3:51 am

I heard you from Paris Sentenza ! :lol:
The German team was better than Argentina's, in all lines (even in attack I found).
Di Maria was not here, Higuain and Messi were not in a good day I guess...
Anyway Germans deserve their 4th World's Cup this year.

PS: And I'm from Algerian descent, so I am fair-play... Even if I didn't forgot that "match of shame" against Austria (in Gijón at 1982's WC)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 24th, 2014, 4:39 am

karim wrote:I heard you from Paris Sentenza ! :lol:
The German team was better than Argentina's, in all lines (even in attack I found).
Di Maria was not here, Higuain and Messi were not in a good day I guess...
Anyway Germans deserve their 4th World's Cup this year.

PS: And I'm from Algerian descent, so I am fair-play... Even if I didn't forgot that "match of shame" against Austria (in Gijón at 1982's WC)
I was kind of impressed by the way Algeria played against us, that was pretty close. Good defense and all.
I have family in Egypt and i always hear about the clashes between Egyptians and Algerians when it comes to soccer. Thats some civil war type shit, crazy.
I heard about that game in Dijon, but i was too young back then. Usually thats not how we play, we are into fair play mostly, so thats a shame manipulating a game like that...

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 26th, 2014, 11:58 pm

I was very young too (Im' born in 1974), but I've seen this match many times.
In Algeria the mach is played at least every year by the government channel ! :P
But 1982 was the dream team, a very talented generation...
The 2014's generation palyed very well against Germany, but the Germans had so much experience compares to the Young team of Algeria...