UK Lad here

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
ManorLad
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: worksop

UK Lad here

Unread post by ManorLad » August 27th, 2014, 3:21 pm

Jus joined up to this bored as i was looking on the net bout different white gangs from yearz ago cos me n mates seen a old doctumantry bout a old white US gang called the dirty whiteboys n we live on a estate in Sheffield England n theres bout 25-30 off us n we go by that name cos when we waz younger thats what all the paki n black lads called us,coz at our school it waz like 40 percent paki lads (asians) n 40 percent black n bout 20 percent us white lads n they used to try n rip us by calling us dirty whiteboys but we stuck togther n took no shit n they backed off

Fuckin hell i was only gonna say hello!!

anyways my point us i dropped on this board n jus thought id see what it was about

excuse the spelling as well got some good bud on the go tonite 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

so im not ere to get in to some shitty arguments jus wanna chat bout shit n see how you lads in US n rest of euro go

Manorlad

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: UK Lad here

Unread post by karim » August 28th, 2014, 1:10 am

Welcome here ManorLad !
Check out this link below it might be interesting for you...
http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/d ... te-boys-2/

Finally Crips, Bloods, and all the other gangs started like your... It was to protect themselves in the first place... Then it evolves becoming a real organized gang...
We all know that as soon as the medias see 3 lads together with their hoodies on, they labeled them a "gang" which they're not (for the most part).

So you're from Sheffield ? Can you tell us more about living there ? Are blacks and asian (Paki) so agressive toward whites ? Did riots took place in your town too ?
I bet you're from Park Hill ! :P

I hope you understood me, I don't know if I'm clear enough !

Excuse my bad English...
A french guy

ManorLad

Unread post by ManorLad » August 28th, 2014, 4:51 am

Cheers karim mate

i mean where i live is manor park estate next to wyburn estate n we didn't have any rioting but yeah we are constantly fighting with the paki lads they think they can just walk up to any girl (white) n just grab em they do loads of rapes n shit on white lasses cos in there homes there taught fuck all bout sex n that white lasses are east so they think they can do what they want so there is alot of tension always

as for black lads no we all get on sound,but only the ones born in uk any other black lads like from Jamaica n that they try n fuck with us and even the black uk lads catch shit off thwm ,i can understand u fine mate

ManorLad

Unread post by ManorLad » August 31st, 2014, 8:37 am

Its quiet on here i thought there would have been more people posting is it always like this?