Gangs of Paris?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
TheKillingJoke
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Amsterdam

Gangs of Paris?

Unread post by TheKillingJoke » November 14th, 2014, 2:31 pm

I was curious if there are any street gangs in Paris active in serious organized crime like Gangster Disciples, Crips, Bloods, Trinitarios,...in the USA.

In terms of organized crime I know about the Traveller crime families such as the Hornec brothers, as well as their Maghrebian/Algerian counterparts (the Hakkar family for instance) with whom they worked a lot. Those guys are all serious business and are on par with all of the other major organized crime syndicates in Europe. I also know about the Corsican mafia, but they seem to be more active in the south of France. But when reading about Paris I also read that there was a fairly large heroin and crack cocaine market. I've also read somewhere that local criminals of Antillean (from Martinique and Guadeloupe) descent play or have played an important role in the local drug trade.

So outside of the Hornecs and their Maghrebian counterparts as well as the foreign-based criminal organizations (for example: Italian, Turkish, Tamil, Chinese, Russian, Georgian, Chechen and Armenian), are there other major local organized crime groups active in the city you can tell about?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Gangs of Paris?

Unread post by bgcasper » November 21st, 2014, 7:33 am