England Gangs Part II

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

England Gangs Part II

Unread post by MICK » January 24th, 2005, 11:41 pm

Anyone on this site from England? I know theres white gangs there.
Post whatever you know here.

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: British gangs

Unread post by Boris » January 25th, 2005, 8:19 am

Id imagine most of the all-white gangs around the uk are probably racist groups, as nowadays its only the "minorities" who segregate themselves ie. Turks, Albanians, Jamaicans. I expect most white youths join mixed gangs rather than all-white gangs. I know in the 90's, one of the biggest gangs in Bristol was the Aggi Crew and Im told the were mainly/all white and they mainly beefed with the Jamaican gangs in Easton, St Pauls, Knowle etc although Im sure that was drug related and not race related.

Ive personally had no experience with white power groups or Nazi groups, although someone pointed out some C18 graffitti once, but I guess theyre not taken too seriously as someone had changed it to Under 18's LOL

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 3rd, 2005, 4:16 pm

Glasgow Scotland still has a non-racist traditional white street gang scene.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 9th, 2005, 6:47 am

Silencioso wrote:Glasgow Scotland still has a non-racist traditional white street gang scene.
Same with Liverpool, Newcastle, Salford and many other northern towns and cities.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 9th, 2005, 9:32 am

Been here before, but most crews are built out of the ethnic profile of any given area. So you will have black crews, turkich/kurdish crews and mixed crews of all kinds. Yup, those Northern cities have non-racist white crews and racist white crews (like Oldham). Here in East London there are all white crews but as far as I understand, they are racist f**ks, i.e. The White Cross Boys from down Shoreditch in South Hackney.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 9th, 2005, 9:58 am

Dunno if you read the last post on England Gangs part I, that was a racist post from a young Oldham football fan.
Noog wrote:most crews are built out of the ethnic profile of any given area
Nuff said. Wish i had put it like that.

Things is going mad round my end at the minute. 3 People were shot dead about 100 yards from my flat. Anybody heard about it? Was last week

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 9th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Whilst not a proud moment for you and i Noog but my home town and your current address were both on telly tonight appearing in a list of the worst places to live in the whole of the UK.

5th Worst Middlesbrough (where i am originally from)
4th Worst Hackney, East London
3rd Worst Strabourne, Northern Ireland
2nd Worst Nottingham
Worst Kingston Upon Hull

Hopefully a positive will come out of this in that the areas highlighted will recieve more government funding to get at their problems

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 10th, 2005, 7:29 am

Shiiit! 4th worst, must be slipping! Ha ho!

Yeah, I did hear about that reble murder on the Stonebridge Estate - two sisters and friend, tied up and shot in the head. When they were found, one of the women's nine month old baby was found holding onto his mummy, covered in her blood.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 10th, 2005, 11:11 am

^^^ yeah thats right. sad times. we had a lot of bad things happen round here, i remember a few years back a 7yr old was shot dead with her father in nearby Kensal Rise.

Whats things like between the 'hackney boys' and 'tottenham man dem crew' at the minute?

been a lot of shootings and murders related to them

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2005, 3:35 am

Theres been a lot of tit for tat shootings/stabbings between Hackney and Tottenham over the last decade and as far as I appreciate, its an ongoing beef - its a thing that grumbles on - I mean to get caught up in the fireing line, its not that you have to be part of either crew, but that you are 'associated' with Hackney or Tottenham - so if a lad from Hackney is in Tottenham endz or vice verca and isn't to do with the beef directly, they can tread on thin ice by virtue of which endz they are from - havent heard nuttin' specific at present time.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 12th, 2005, 5:40 am

From what i heard there's been more fallen youth in your end than in tottenham.

Hackney seems a funny place when i been there. I mean as far as 'streetgangs' all the estates seem to have gangs which can be broke up into smaller groups and the names they give themself you cant keep up with, my mate who lives in hackney says the groups change their name frequently.

Is there a lot of shootings that are going on unknown to the police round there?

I mean like, the other day some friends of mine were messing around with their guns and my mates gun went off by accident and nearly shot his foot off. Nothing happened and im sure alot of people would have heard the shot but still no police or anything were alerted. What if it had been a shooting that was meant for someone?

Recorded gun crime for Hackney was only 187 offences over the last 12 months and 209 for Brent. Those figures sound way short to me

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 12th, 2005, 6:21 am

Correct. Those figures dont reflect what happens on the ground. Thing is if youth fall in Brent or Hackney, no national media is interested, its a non-story and so remains hidden from view. But hey, we got Olympics coming here in, uhum, 1012!!!! That means more resources, decent housing 'n jobs for local people I hoping before that time and also Hackney is on the up right now too - apart from being the apparent 4th worst place in UK, it can also be a good place to live too - it aint the gutter it used to be all over

What your mates doing playing with guns? Hustling? Shottin'? Put 'em down, they no good for anything - if they want to go to it, go old school. It doesn't take a hard man to pull a trigger, just a coldheart - its harder to stand toe to toe and look a man in the eye before battle. Anyhow, f**K hard, whats f**kin' hard - hard is brining up kids well and showing them that there is another way, a better way than being hard. Sermon ended, uhum.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 12th, 2005, 6:45 am

1012 hey Noog? haha just joking.

Why does anyone mess with guns?? I dont involve myself too much wiv them but they come in my local alot for the reggae music and give me the usual what ya doing here whiteboy jokes. But its all good, we have a laugh together take piss out of one another. I only really mix with them in the pub though and just speak in passing when im out and about. Acquaintances and not mates i suppose, just people i know.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 12th, 2005, 9:47 am

You got me there!

And yeah, seen

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 17th, 2005, 3:46 pm

The leader of a £1million drug smuggling gang was jailed for 15 years last month. Columbian Hector Orozco, 35 who was a respectable employee of the Lansdowne Club in Mayfair plotted to flood london streets with grade A cocaine.

He and seven others collected 10kg of charlie from a parcel depo in Bermondsey and took it to Stockwell where they processed it. The seven gang members were handed a total of 74 years and 11 months for supplying class-A drugs.

thats bout 7 years each then. a policeman who stabbed his wife to death, 95 stab wounds, was only given an 8 year sentence earlier this year in stockton. a rapist i read about in a newspaper recently got given only 4 years. wheres the justice and who decides how it works?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:09 pm

Traids, North London.

Yardies, South london.

I don't know if this is real, i know its a movie, but come on, its based on the gangs of london:

http://www.davecourtney.com/films/triads.htm

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 18th, 2005, 12:19 am

Yeah this film is based on real gangs but its a bit misleading. The Triads are in the City of Westminster in Chinatown. Holy Smokes it says west London, this is an Asian gang that is from Southall.

Yardies are not just South, they are in north, west and east too but i suppose thats why they first hit off in London around Brixton but you'll also find large concentrations around Brent , Haringey and Hackney.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 18th, 2005, 7:46 am

Yes man, there's cold hearted yard man all over the old town! But the British youth are on the up and every yard man knows now that they can't ake what they took before - too much comes back on them.

dstyles

Conformity will be their downfall...

Unread post by dstyles » August 18th, 2005, 2:38 pm

I have a few things I wanna say about this 'gang' lifestyle peeps (try to) live in this country.

I'm a white chicano from Los Angeles (Mother - Mexican, Father - British)
I lived in East Los until I was 19 before coming here 4 years ago. Being accepted as a white chicano in the barrio is no easy trip - the only thing to do was stick with your clica...thats where you're from an homeboys know your face - this was not a choice, it was a way of life.

Gangs in the states (right now) are all about protection. Its mindless. Its not enough to have one race fighting another...vatos turn on themselves! Like this one clica from East Los claims territory on 2 blocks...2 pinche blocks! Its a way of life hard to escape from...the only thing you can do (my view on L.A that is) is leave. Not your varrio...the city. Thats what I did. I still gots word with mis carnales but I'm not 'down with the set' no-more. I lost alotta respect for that...like lifelong friends an that.

Enuff of my shit. I can't get with this whole 'gang' thing here in London (I haven't been outa London enuff to experience other cities problems).
Everything seems like a carbon copy of the states. I got close friends from the old school of London, born an raised all over...some heavy into the rivalry thing you talk about - even they say to me its more about fun/something to do. Like if they decide to change direction for a "better" life they don't have to worry about watching their back. Like they weren't born into a gang, they chose it (or even decided to create it).

Then you get the music where peeps claim to have had such a hard life - how they need their guns etc...I gots no problem strollin any streets in London coz I feel safe...kids hang out on street corners but rarely have I had any hassle an if I do, usually its just a case of walking off.

Whats even stranger is I'll start to talk an kids call me a 'wannabee' or 'faker'. As if I'm trying to assimilate my own culture coz its cool or something.

I'm all for this gotta learn for themselves shit but I don't se any root to whats happeing here now other than a conformist one to the states.

Anyway...feedback/criticism (in all forms) welcome.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 18th, 2005, 2:50 pm

dstyles a lot of that ^^^ sounds so familiar. what u gotta understand though is things is very different here. there are so many "gangs" but in comparison there are few "gang gangs".

A lot of London youth emulate what they see, more of them imitate the lifestyle than what actually live that lifestyle.

What part of London do you live or spend most of your time?

1.6-S.S

Unread post by 1.6-S.S » August 21st, 2005, 11:28 am

WHY DO PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY THINK THAT IF YOUR A WHITE GANG MEMBER IN THE UK THAT YOUR RACIST?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 1st, 2005, 7:07 am

Well, the assumption comes along 'cos so many all white crews are racist!! That not to say every all white crews is racist, but they have that reputation, you gotta that! Where are you from 1.6 - whats your ends like?discuss the dynamics........

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 3rd, 2005, 4:35 pm

Bullet Boy: worth watching, a powerful but sometimes sad look at what goes on behind the headlines involving gun crime in the black community. a bleak but hard hitting drama set around Hackney Marshes in East London.

Only ting fo me blad waz a cant tek the landan accent init hahaha tis ok bredrens tho as me landan crew cant tek me norden accent

no but seriously well worth a watch for any of you in london or interested in the evolving urban cultures of britian

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 5th, 2005, 10:57 am

nw10 aint nutin compared NE 15 the ghetto Hackney i bet you wan't dare go to homerton,hacney The real ghetto.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 6th, 2005, 2:40 am

sina wrote:nw10 aint nutin compared NE 15 the ghetto Hackney i bet you wan't dare go to homerton,hacney The real ghetto.
Quit the BS kid. You have no idea what you are talking about. NE15?? NE is a Newcastle upon Tyne postcode so obviously you are glorifying Hackney when you dont even live there cos if you did you would know your postcode. Homerton is E9ers area so im told.

You just a ignornat little kid. I know you aint from Hackney by what your saying and i doubt you have ever been there for more than a few hours. Just a kid would say something stupid like you wont dare go down there...it the real ghetto- pure ignorance.

You obviously dont see the pain and anguish there, the poverty and the crime and the drugs cos if you did you wouldnt talk about it with such confidence and glorify it like it was somethin to be proud of, instead you would tell us what its like. But you cant cos you dont know.

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 6th, 2005, 11:19 am

ne 15 is post code for stamford hill,hackney north east london fuckin pussy and i wuz just sayin homerton because it the ruffest end in hackney.just sayin u won't dare go down there next time know what u talkin about pussy.

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 6th, 2005, 11:29 am

let me tell what stamford hill is like it ruff but it aint as ruff as homerton it ok at day it just kids foolin around throwing rocks at boats on river lea and playing football on the block and kids usaully having bare knuckle fights or boys from gladesmore secondary school stabing each other at night.at night i stay home cuz it get ruff boyz about the age of 18-25 playing loud music and swap meets usaully waking me up with the police sirens.

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 6th, 2005, 11:32 am

NW 10 WERE YOU LIVE ACTON

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 7th, 2005, 6:48 am

Stamford Hill is not NE15 kid. It aint dont argue cos your wrong. Check yourself.

And Acton? No its nearby but im in Harlesden

Vanreyes

Unread post by Vanreyes » September 7th, 2005, 10:01 am

sina are you persiann?..

hackney is overrated.I work in Dalston.Watch out for the turks, there the real bad boys of hackney

Vanreyes

Unread post by Vanreyes » September 7th, 2005, 10:18 am

wag wan.i live in ealing, which is nearby to acton.Acton has some rough areas,but nothing unusual.Hackeny is a good area.Its overrated.There are some middle-class in Hackney, its not all gangs and poverty.A lot of city workers live in hackney, as its close to the City.Dont let peeps like NW10 fool you.Go further east in London for proper 'bad areas'.Tottenham is more dangerous than Hackney in my opinon.The worse area is Tower Hamlet.bare rude boys.You get me.

So, nw10 if your some kinda gangster what are you doing on the net?..shoudnt you be out there selling dope etc..gangbangs..etc.ahahhahah

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 7th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Vanreyes wrote:.Tottenham is more dangerous than Hackney in my opinon.The worse area is Tower Hamlet.bare rude boys.You get me.
vanreyes thankyou its true turks are real nutters there the brave ones.