The Netherlands (Holland) 2

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
T~

The Netherlands (Holland) 2

Unread post by T~ » February 20th, 2005, 4:55 pm

Click post reply to discuss gangs in the Netherlands

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Netherlands (Holland) 2

Unread post by dutch » February 22nd, 2005, 1:17 pm

Can we consider football hooligans a gang or not?

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:25 pm

dutch wrote:Can we consider football hooligans a gang or not?
ill open up a topic on it if you want

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 23rd, 2005, 10:01 am

~T~ wrote:
dutch wrote:Can we consider football hooligans a gang or not?
ill open up a topic on it if you want
Naw man that's ok.Just wanted to now what the other Dutch visitors thought about it.Cause the hooligan scene is big in Holland.I'll leave it at that,ok!

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » February 23rd, 2005, 11:51 am

I think the way Hooligans beef with each other in Holland is the closest thing to the way gangs in US trip on each other, as far as fighting over type of clothes you wear.

If someone in ADO then Haag shirt walks in Amsterdam, especially certain areas, the chance he might get stomped down by some Ajax hooligans, ain't small & no joke. Same thing if u walk in a Ajax shirt in Rotterdam
Last edited by Loeki on February 27th, 2005, 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 24th, 2005, 11:40 am

yeah hooligans r fuccin crazy in holland, theyre definitly NOT a joke//

DFMS

Unread post by DFMS » March 3rd, 2005, 3:09 pm

I think also it comes close to the USA streetgangs since hooliganfirms claim a certain territory and a lot of heads within the firms are involved with bigger crimes also. The only thing is there is hardly any gun violence between the groups, mostly barehand fightin or bats and sometimes knives.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 21st, 2005, 7:00 am

Holland must be nothing but crip city what other gangs in holland beside crips?

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 21st, 2005, 2:26 pm

im in netherlands and hooliganz aint nuthin
lol

its all about turkish paki and arab gangs over here...

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » March 22nd, 2005, 2:09 pm

AMAR420 wrote:im in netherlands and hooliganz aint nuthin
lol

its all about turkish paki and arab gangs over here...
hooligans ain't nuthin....;) sure.
Like said before, try walkin in a ADO then HAAG soccer shirt in some Amsteram neighbourhood, u might get stomped down.

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 22nd, 2005, 2:51 pm

whites fear moroccans over here...hooligans or not...

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » March 22nd, 2005, 2:55 pm

DiaBo wrote:Holland must be nothing but crip city what other gangs in holland beside crips?
Man aint no crips in holland

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » March 23rd, 2005, 9:06 am

AMAR420 wrote:whites fear moroccans over here...hooligans or not...
dude, maybe you live in Urk or Goes or something, but where I'm from
you have white folks who'll bust ya azz if ya fuck with them, whether you are Moroccan or not. The only whites who really fear Moroccans are normal descend whites, but don't get it twisted cause most of these so called thuggish street Moroccans know which kinda people they can fuck with & which kinda folks they can't. They think twice before they try to fuck around with them low white trash who live in trailers, which we call 'gypsies'. Cause them type of whites might pop ya balloon quiker than a New york minute

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 23rd, 2005, 9:46 am

WHITE SO CALLED GYPSIES MOVED OUT OF then HAAG BECAUSE OF MAROCCANS..

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 23rd, 2005, 12:10 pm

You have gypsies who live in trailers and move around in Holland and you have white people who live on trailers.To me white people who live in trailers are some crazy motherfuckers!If you cross them they bust a cap in your ass and tru a lot off white descend people are affraid of marocans.
But there are also allot off crazy marocans in Holland.

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » March 23rd, 2005, 12:21 pm

AMAR420 wrote:WHITE SO CALLED GYPSIES MOVED OUT OF then HAAG BECAUSE OF MAROCCANS..

Come on, man what u talkin bout?
You still have a trailer park/camp in The Hague, near Wouwermanstraat. I dare a so called 'thuglife' Moroccan to start some shit with those kind of white folks.

You kinda underestimate some whitefolks, that's one big mistake to make

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 23rd, 2005, 12:28 pm

I bought some gold from some trailer people 10 euro(9 dollars) the gram(had goud gekocht 10 euro de gram).Anybody know if this is cheap?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2005, 3:10 am

hell no those dudes ripped yur ass off!!

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 24th, 2005, 11:15 am

Canada/NL wrote:hell no those dudes ripped yur ass off!!
For how much can you get it then?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2005, 2:45 pm

What you need ta do is get some gold from a JEWELRERS man do you honestly belive these trailer park junkies were selling real gold to you my man. Trust me i bought a ''gold..'' ring from som trailer park dude in maastricht....it weighed 39 grams and i got it for 800 euros...so thats about 5 euros per gram if im correct. Next thing i know, 2 months later the yellow shit starts to dissapear, an it got all brown an shit. So there you go, 800 euros down the fuccin drain.

Im just sayin buy your shit from professionals..its usually cheaper as well if u think about it cuz then you know for sure that its real stuff an not som hand painted shit.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 25th, 2005, 12:22 pm

Canada/NL wrote:What you need ta do is get some gold from a JEWELRERS man do you honestly belive these trailer park junkies were selling real gold to you my man. Trust me i bought a ''gold..'' ring from som trailer park dude in maastricht....it weighed 39 grams and i got it for 800 euros...so thats about 5 euros per gram if im correct. Next thing i know, 2 months later the yellow shit starts to dissapear, an it got all brown an shit. So there you go, 800 euros down the fuccin drain.

Im just sayin buy your shit from professionals..its usually cheaper as well if u think about it because then you know for sure that its real stuff an not som hand painted shit.
That is some fucked shit you been tru but my gold ain't no fake shit.I went too a jewelry shop and have it taxed and tested if it was real gold.It was real gold (14 karaat gold) and they taxed it triple the value!!I bought it for 400 euro's and it was worth 1200 euro's.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 26th, 2005, 9:55 am

dutch wrote:
Canada/NL wrote:What you need ta do is get some gold from a JEWELRERS man do you honestly belive these trailer park junkies were selling real gold to you my man. Trust me i bought a ''gold..'' ring from som trailer park dude in maastricht....it weighed 39 grams and i got it for 800 euros...so thats about 5 euros per gram if im correct. Next thing i know, 2 months later the yellow shit starts to dissapear, an it got all brown an shit. So there you go, 800 euros down the fuccin drain.

Im just sayin buy your shit from professionals..its usually cheaper as well if u think about it because then you know for sure that its real stuff an not som hand painted shit.
That is some #%@& shit you been tru but my gold ain't no fake shit.I went too a jewelry shop and have it taxed and tested if it was real gold.It was real gold (14 karaat gold) and they taxed it triple the value!!I bought it for 400 euro's and it was worth 1200 euro's.

This was a one time deal with the trailer people and i now buy my gold from a jewelrer guy and have to pay 11 euro's the gram.Anybody can get it cheaper holla at me!!!

'MZ

Unread post by 'MZ » March 31st, 2005, 3:13 pm

Maann i dont get it everybody is always sayin be afraid of marocans be afraid of turkish people be afraid of who knows what and that shit but the truth is there are crazy people in every ethnic group you got crazy dutch folks you got crazy marocans etc etc i cant understand wye a whole group is crazy just cause they have a name of many crazy people and than espacialy the marocans who have that name but hey not every marocan is a gangster not every hooligan wil stomp your ass just cause you walk around the city with the wrong shirt. The ones who are realy dangerous are the turkish maffia and the real organised crime they wil kill you in an instant if youre worth it they are much more dangerous than all the hooligans and marocans and such forward together but they just dont want the name they dont want to be recognized they dont want to be known by every dude in the city but they will kill you if you cross them weither your dutch arabic etc etc

ohh a quick question does the marocan people have a maffia or just some major criminals

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » April 1st, 2005, 9:52 am

we have to make this clear. we, turkish people don't have gangs, we don't kill people just for fun or to survive on the streets. it's more for the drugs, weapon,... bussines. like mz' said u have paranoid people in every ethnic group. some r a bit more paranoid because of their culture etc...

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » April 3rd, 2005, 5:30 am

AMAR420 wrote:whites fear moroccans over here...hooligans or not...
Naw man you got to B kiddin`dutch people don`t fear maroccans here in Holland and that is for damn sure. were did you get this idea?????

achnatuurlijk

Unread post by achnatuurlijk » April 3rd, 2005, 5:32 am

FILA wrote:
DiaBo wrote:Holland must be nothing but crip city what other gangs in holland beside crips?
Man aint no crips in holland
In actualtity there is at least one crip gang in Holland MAIN TRIAD CRIPS in then Haag. see other topics for more information.

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » April 4th, 2005, 5:15 am

does the marocan people have a maffia or just some major criminals
I think in every ethnic group u have a organized crime of mafia. The difference is this mafia is maybe larger or operates on a bigger scale than the other

So I think u have a Moroccan 'mafia', but the Turkish mafia is more organized, bigger, whatever

'MZ

Unread post by 'MZ » April 15th, 2005, 2:02 pm

I have a question how can you recognize if the maffia is owner of a building like for instance a cafe/bar or something like that because they look like normal people how can you recognize them

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » April 17th, 2005, 11:41 am

you can't. the owners of that place aint' going to visit that place, he leave's it to some normal decent looking people.

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » April 17th, 2005, 11:53 am

I lived in the netherlands for 4 years, and its totally different from the US.
Most of yall dudes think the european countries is soft simply cuz they aint got gangs, but the situation is just different there. Believe me you got some scary ass hoods in the NL, especially down south.
Its just that crime in holland is sooooo different, crime IS there, but you dont notice it as much as in the US. From my experience living in a city called Maastricht, ive met some of the hardest niggas ever in my life, and i seen some of the bloodiest fights as well.
It just has much less direct killing than the US, but dont let it fool you tho, the netherlands can be tough nigga take that from me.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 17th, 2005, 12:04 pm

AAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Ricol ... ricola.jpg[/img]

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » April 17th, 2005, 12:07 pm

Dr Funky wrote:AAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Ricol ... ricola.jpg[/img]
Nigga no offence but i been noticing more of these corny ass posts with HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....quit actin like a nappy lil motherfucker you sound like a 10 year old.