Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)

Unread post by NW10 » March 25th, 2005, 7:39 am

from the film True Romance:

CLIFF: (Dennis Hopper) I dont know whether you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned from niggers

COCCOTTI: (Chris Walken) Come again?

CLIFF: its a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin through their hearts. If you dont believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair. Blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood line forever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Im just quoting history. Its a fact. Its written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fucked by a nigger, and had a half nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me am i lying?

I dont know how true this is because countries close to Sicily (Algeria and Tunisia) also have darker skin and dark hair and they are amazed when they see people with blond hair as it is uncommon because of the climate. Although when it is sunny in england my hair goes blonder? Like i said i dont know how true this is
Last edited by NW10 on December 8th, 2005, 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 25th, 2005, 7:41 am

yeah sowhat?

theyre still more white.

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 129
Joined: February 27th, 2005, 6:08 pm

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by Oaktown » March 25th, 2005, 7:46 am

I've got alot of Italian friends, quiet a few sicilian and fresh off the boat (via their grandparents or parents) who look nothing close to being black.

Hellz yeah they got darker skin but i've never heard of a black sicilian nor have i seen one. So you sure about that homie?

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by NW10 » March 25th, 2005, 7:48 am

what you mean so what? they still whiter? you sicilian? you have a problem relating yourself to Africans? im just stating something out of a film, i didnt say it was true and so what if it is?

Anonymous20

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 25th, 2005, 7:52 am

NW10 wrote:what you mean so what? they still whiter? you sicilian? you have a problem relating yourself to Africans? im just stating something out of a film, i didnt say it was true and so what if it is?


nah im sorry..

i just meant : thats many many many years ago..
people (especially black) like to say "sicilians have black blood in them" .. we all know the fascination the black (hiphop) community has with the sicilian mafia.. so they like to say that "sicilians aint white".. cuz we all know there aint no white gangsters, right? lol..
ah whatever im too tired..
good post tho
peace

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by NW10 » March 25th, 2005, 7:53 am

Oaktown wrote:I've got alot of Italian friends, quiet a few sicilian and fresh off the boat (via their grandparents or parents) who look nothing close to being black.

Hellz yeah they got darker skin but i've never heard of a black sicilian nor have i seen one. So you sure about that homie?


like i replied to watcher, im just quoting somethin i saw in a film. the emphasis however was on the change from blond hair blue eyes to dark hair darker skin. like i said about countries near italy though its probably not true. its not what i think remember its quoted from elsewhere

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by NW10 » March 25th, 2005, 7:58 am

i think that film has taken partially true facts and changed them for film purpose. The Moors did immigrate to sicily and change the gene structure however while they were africans they were arabian africans. same skin/hair as MaddaSS hussein (Iraq/Egypt looking people)

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by TheReal » March 25th, 2005, 9:51 am

NW10 wrote:i think that film has taken partially true facts and changed them for film purpose. The Moors did immigrate to sicily and change the gene structure however while they were africans they were arabian africans. same skin/hair as MaddaSS hussein (Iraq/Egypt looking people)


*That's true too, however, the definition of the word "moor," encompasses those who are considered "black" as well. In other words, there were moors that were "black," in the contemporary classical sense...

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 25th, 2005, 10:24 am

TheWatcher wrote:
NW10 wrote:what you mean so what? they still whiter? you sicilian? you have a problem relating yourself to Africans? im just stating something out of a film, i didnt say it was true and so what if it is?


nah im sorry..

i just meant : thats many many many years ago..
people (especially black) like to say "sicilians have black blood in them" .. we all know the fascination the black (hiphop) community has with the sicilian mafia.. so they like to say that "sicilians aint white".. because we all know there aint no white gangsters, right? lol..
ah whatever im too tired..
good post tho
peace


so you think black people brought this up to feel "closer" to their white counterparts huh? how ignorant can you be kid? So did blacks write the screenplay for the true romance movie? if you go on the web and research this stuff most the information you will find are located on white supremacist sites, so dont get it twisted if someone tries to connect you to african heritage, instead of looking at it as negative thing look at is as a honor to be considered even a "lil" black. And to let you know gangsters come from all backgrounds... and thats word to the byrd ;)

Anonymous20

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 25th, 2005, 11:06 am

purplecityhello wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:
NW10 wrote:what you mean so what? they still whiter? you sicilian? you have a problem relating yourself to Africans? im just stating something out of a film, i didnt say it was true and so what if it is?


nah im sorry..

i just meant : thats many many many years ago..
people (especially black) like to say "sicilians have black blood in them" .. we all know the fascination the black (hiphop) community has with the sicilian mafia.. so they like to say that "sicilians aint white".. because we all know there aint no white gangsters, right? lol..
ah whatever im too tired..
good post tho
peace


so you think black people brought this up to feel "closer" to their white counterparts huh? how ignorant can you be kid? So did blacks write the screenplay for the true romance movie? if you go on the web and research this stuff most the information you will find are located on white supremacist sites, so dont get it twisted if someone tries to connect you to african heritage, instead of looking at it as negative thing look at is as a honor to be considered even a "lil" black. And to let you know gangsters come from all backgrounds... and thats word to the byrd ;)



aight true..
but i was just being sarcastic and as ignorant as people on this board, who cant deal with the fact that theres gangsters from every background as you said.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by TheReal » March 25th, 2005, 12:48 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:
NW10 wrote:what you mean so what? they still whiter? you sicilian? you have a problem relating yourself to Africans? im just stating something out of a film, i didnt say it was true and so what if it is?


nah im sorry..

i just meant : thats many many many years ago..
people (especially black) like to say "sicilians have black blood in them" .. we all know the fascination the black (hiphop) community has with the sicilian mafia.. so they like to say that "sicilians aint white".. because we all know there aint no white gangsters, right? lol..
ah whatever im too tired..
good post tho
peace


so you think black people brought this up to feel "closer" to their white counterparts huh? how ignorant can you be kid? So did blacks write the screenplay for the true romance movie? if you go on the web and research this stuff most the information you will find are located on white supremacist sites, so dont get it twisted if someone tries to connect you to african heritage, instead of looking at it as negative thing look at is as a honor to be considered even a "lil" black. And to let you know gangsters come from all backgrounds... and thats word to the byrd ;)


Yeah, you're right. Even white scientists, those who white supremacists quote on their websites, will even admit that Italians have black in them, as well as Spaniards.

And the funny thing about all this, with all this talk from certain folks concerning the moors, and the moors not being black, well-these same cats that will say this on their websites, will then turn around and say that spaniards received their black ancestry from the moorish invasion.

You go figure...

paulie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: March 27th, 2005, 3:12 pm
Location: chicago

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by paulie » March 27th, 2005, 3:27 pm

Yes it is true that sicaly was conquered by blacks but only a very few sicilians are actually black. What u guys r trying to say is is that every sicilian women was raped by a black man and now all r black. That is simply not true. And sicilians never were known for blonde hair and blue eyes. those italians are from way northern italy near the boarders to other countries where they are mixed with other cultures.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by DC » March 31st, 2005, 3:02 am

not all sicillians have moor blood, even italians in the north have dark features but they have alot with light features due to the fact that they border switzerland.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by WIP » April 2nd, 2005, 3:37 am

TheWatcher wrote:yeah sowhat?

theyre still more white.


yeah i dont see them joinin the NAACP anytime soon.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by never die inside » April 2nd, 2005, 5:43 am

DC wrote:not all sicillians have moor blood, even italians in the north have dark features but they have alot with light features due to the fact that they border switzerland.


Its cus Attila the Hun, and Genghis Khan and the Mongols both conquered Italy too.

Huns are Asian, and so are Mongols. Eastern Europeans have some amount of Asian blood in them from the Huns and Mongols.

paulie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: March 27th, 2005, 3:12 pm
Location: chicago

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by paulie » April 2nd, 2005, 5:14 pm

people can believe the movies all they want. people r just somewht jealous of italians and r i think trying to find things to hate on them. The fact is is that its great to be italian bottom line. no disrepect though

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by NW10 » April 3rd, 2005, 8:32 am

paulie wrote:people can believe the movies all they want. people r just somewht jealous of italians and r i think trying to find things to hate on them. The fact is is that its great to be italian bottom line. no disrepect though


your totally off point. no-one is trying to hate on italians. the thread was quoting a half true comment from a movie regarding the origin of sicilians. The comment made on the film True Romance is partly true and partly false. period.

User avatar
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 495
Joined: March 24th, 2005, 1:26 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Southside Houston, Tx

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 4th, 2005, 1:34 am

Yeah and what? Black folks got White in their blood too. Shit every race got every other races blood in them somewhere down the line. All the conquering of cities and rapings of women from those cities for thousands of years, everybody bound to have a little bit of everything in them somehow. Pick up a book. What you think all them white slave owners was doing to all the black female slaves??

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by DC » April 4th, 2005, 2:03 am

I would go as far as saying all black Americans who can trace there family history back to the slave trade have white blood.

User avatar
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 852
Joined: November 11th, 2004, 10:06 pm
Location: ChicagoBurbia
Contact:

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 6th, 2005, 1:40 pm

what im getting from this is if we don't all kill our selves over some war, then we will all end up in a couple houndred or 1000 years we will all have dark hair and an olive tone complection?
creating a whole new race of minorities.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by never die inside » April 6th, 2005, 2:21 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:what im getting from this is if we don't all kill our selves over some war, then we will all end up in a couple houndred or 1000 years we will all have dark hair and an olive tone complection?
creating a whole new race of minorities.


African, Mexican, Mongolian, Native American, Aztec, Cherokee, etc.. tribes in Southern California survived for thousands of years next to each other in peaceful co-existence with customs of tribal respect and harmony.

http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/template.cfm?name=BA200402

(The early dolicocephalic Americans (Black Australians) may have survived until as late as the 17th Century, to be described by early Jesuit missionaries to Baja, California. It is thought that an isolated relict population became stranded there and survived without genetic mixing until Western civilisation finally finished them off.)

User avatar
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 852
Joined: November 11th, 2004, 10:06 pm
Location: ChicagoBurbia
Contact:

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 6th, 2005, 3:13 pm

so when the life cycle begins again, some guy will end up digging us up and be like "look at these information age fools running all over the world creating ruckass."
in another million years we(current time, present, you and me) could be the next stone age.

RUSTOLEUM
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: June 4th, 2005, 6:10 am

Unread post by RUSTOLEUM » June 4th, 2005, 7:16 am

Can you tell me where to find a Latino with clear skin or hair? Take a map and look where italy is...we are in the south of Europe close to Africa...we look like people livin in this part of the world..we got sun and weed growin naturally :wink:

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: May 9th, 2005, 10:36 am

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 4th, 2005, 9:10 am

every hard gangsta like alcapone or Luciano got powerfull black blood.no doubt bout that.

RUSTOLEUM
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: June 4th, 2005, 6:10 am

Unread post by RUSTOLEUM » June 6th, 2005, 10:27 am

AHAHAHAH..no doubt :lol:

User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 914
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento
Location: Alta Califas
Contact:

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 10th, 2005, 2:50 am

Quintin Tarantino wrote the scene, just like he wrote the, "Dead Nigger Storage" scene in pulp fiction. It's just his crazy style of humor. I really don't think Tarantino's prejudiced. I think he's high. Very high, on mushrooms and things like that. And his humor just knows no barriers.

The line from True Romance comes from the historical theory that Sicilians are darker because of African descent. It's likely true due to the obvious fact that the island of Sicily was once connected to the continent of Africa.

My take? WHOOOOOOOO CAAAARRREES!!!!

Let's deal with the racial problems here in America today, and then we'll worry about rather or not Sicilans and Africans humped each other like rabits THOUSANDS of years ago!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 10th, 2005, 9:05 am

Well Sicily got invaded by countless peoples (including the Moors) because of its strategic place in the Mediterranean sea so of course it's a part of them. They are a mixed people because of constantly being colonized and different people taking control of the island. Just like spaniards have dark hair because of the Moors back then. No big deal, it's just how it is. It's pathetic to see how people try to side and get accepted with other people today because of things that happened ages ago in history. You really think back then they used to think like that (all based on skin color) when those mixed people formed?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2005, 7:53 am

...And in a few hundred years from now, all our ancestors will be different again - think about the billions in China! When they gotta go on the move over the years, all our ancestors are gonna be black/white/brown melted down into a new Chinese! Thats a cartoon, but I'm saying that ethnicity is never static when we look at history and its gonna speed up cos of global transport and communications and the need for resources for all. I dont give a damn about any kind of nationalsim, I hate it. I preach human.

Anyhow, the Cosa Nostra....

MiChuhSuh

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 11th, 2005, 9:51 am

NW10 wrote:from the film True Romance:

CLIFF: (Dennis Hopper) I dont know whether you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned from niggers

COCCOTTI: (Chris Walken) Come again?

CLIFF: its a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin through their hearts. If you dont believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair. Blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood line forever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Im just quoting history. Its a fact. Its written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was #%@& by a nigger, and had a half nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me am i lying?

I dont know how true this is because countries close to Sicily (Algeria and Tunisia) also have darker skin and dark hair and they are amazed when they see people with blond hair as it is uncommon because of the climate. Although when it is sunny in england my hair goes blonder? Like i said i dont know how true this is


WHAT A F****** DUMBASS MOORS ARE ARABS, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE FROM NORTH AFRICA, THEY ARE ARABS

MiChuhSuh

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 11th, 2005, 9:56 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wasn't saying NW10 was a retard just the guy who wrote the movie

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 12th, 2005, 11:40 am

Capo wrote:Well Sicily got invaded by countless peoples (including the Moors) because of its strategic place in the Mediterranean sea so of course it's a part of them. They are a mixed people because of constantly being colonized and different people taking control of the island. Just like spaniards have dark hair because of the Moors back then. No big deal, it's just how it is. It's pathetic to see how people try to side and get accepted with other people today because of things that happened ages ago in history. You really think back then they used to think like that (all based on skin color) when those mixed people formed?


Actually, the Spaniards that have white skin and black hair are GOTHS, who came to the place before even the Midde Ages.

They are the famous "barbarians" (not originally barbs, only after the Romans oppressed them) who burned Rome and took over the empire for a while.

They were the Spanish Kingdom right before the Moors came.

The people in Spain are naturally blond, and you still see people in like Mexico City with blond hair, since that is where most of the Spaniard nobles (who didn't mix blood) lived.

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 12th, 2005, 11:43 am

Around here Italians HATE blacks.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Western)”