Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 8:22 pm

Nah, scillians don't have black blood, scillians are scillians, they don't have brown, asian, native american and certianly don't have black blood. They have white blood coming from the ancient times, may be from the romans or the greeks, or even the old macedonians, its not for sure which one.

And when i mean the old macedonians. I mean like before 1903 and when alexander the great was the ruler, and before that too. But i don't know where they get their blood, it may not be macedonians, greeks or romanians, but cartianlly not any other race. White is white, white people are made from white people. Not african americans or east indians or even chinese people. What color is now is as has always been as.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 14th, 2005, 12:22 am

So i can lock this forum if i want ot just by saying the close thing or can only moderators and admitnstartors do that?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 14th, 2005, 12:23 am

Let me try,

I am really really truely sorry if this works:

-close-

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 14th, 2005, 12:24 am

Oh i guess i can't do that.

And sciilians don't have african blood.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 17th, 2005, 7:10 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Oh i guess i can't do that.

*I don't know about that. A friend of mine (well actually an acquaintance) who was from sicily, but looked like a mulatto puerto rican, claimed that 20% of Sicilians have black in them.

I look at it this way, the truth concerning italians/sicilians having black blood is somewhere in between...

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 1:20 pm

TheReal wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Oh i guess i can't do that.

*I don't know about that. A friend of mine (well actually an acquaintance) who was from sicily, but looked like a mulatto puerto rican, claimed that 20% of Sicilians have black in them.

I look at it this way, the truth concerning italians/sicilians having black blood is somewhere in between...
If thats how it is, then never mind, i see most of the people claiming this,sooo, if a sicillian was to have black blood, sicillians are pretty strong lets say the sicillian mafia, most of them are skinny and muscular cause they work out and that helps them not to get their ass kicked on the street, and when somebody is shooting at them, they can do shit like the matrix, but if they have black blood, then most of their matrix shit comes from the black blood cause alooong time ago, black people used to hunt in the jungles and shit, and thats why today, most black women are sooooo nice in their body shape, and when you fucc them, it feels good, that niceness came from their genes, the hunting genes, and hunting gives them alot of exercise so there you go, mascular sicillains have that black blood hunting genes.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 17th, 2005, 2:10 pm

^^^ AAAHHHH HAHAHAHA LMAO im starting to see how funny your BS can be

Matrix moves from sicilians lol

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 2:49 pm

NW10 wrote:^^^ AAAHHHH HAHAHAHA LMAO im starting to see how funny your BS can be

Matrix moves from sicilians lol
LOL, i was just jokin, wow, i can't see why you don't know what i meant, here, let me explain for dumbasses like you:

When i said matrix, i didn't mean matrix excacly, i meant when mafia sicillians get shot at, they jump around and try not to get hit and shoot back, thats what i meant by matrix, i would be happy to explain a little bit for your more if you ask, ok? Thank you.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 2:50 pm

And by the way, you have 4 posts of useless beef against me.

And i am truly sorry i called you a dumbass, seems like you can't handle the truth about urself, so i say sorry.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 17th, 2005, 3:17 pm

why you always gotta go insulting people?? you just cant resist being an asshole can you. Its a pointless waste of space. Why dont you try and just stick to the topic

The black blood being referred too does not actually come from Africans (well what are known as African Americans) it is referring to the Moors, who were like dark skinned and dark haired but not black, more like Saddam Hussein.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:black people used to hunt in the jungles and shit, and thats why today, most black women are sooooo nice in their body shape, and when you fucc them, it feels good, that niceness came from their genes, the hunting genes
and can i just add LOL your ideas are so reflective of your personality and mentality, so unique, so kcf.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:18 pm

NW10 wrote:why you always gotta go insulting people?? you just cant resist being an ahole can you. Its a pointless waste of space. Why dont you try and just stick to the topic

The black blood being referred too does not actually come from Africans (well what are known as African Americans) it is referring to the Moors, who were like dark skinned and dark haired but not black, more like Saddam Hussein.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:black people used to hunt in the jungles and shit, and thats why today, most black women are sooooo nice in their body shape, and when you fucc them, it feels good, that niceness came from their genes, the hunting genes
and can i just add LOL your ideas are so reflective of your personality and mentality, so unique, so kcf.
Yo, don't you ever go calling me an ass hole again. I hate ass holes. Especially i only like women's when you stick your dick in them, but never mind that, lets stick to this topic.

Sicillans don't have black blood, thats a fact, if you are talking about crime and shit that the sicillians do, then thats complete bull shitt too, everybody knows that the first gangsters weren't black, they were italian. Black people were slaves back then, it wasn't right but they did it anyways, and never owned a gang or a mafia, thats why today they have gangs and shit and they kill people on the street, cause they used to be slaves and now they are in the process of revenge, i am not saying that only they are doing that but thats how it is, i am sorry if i have offended anyone about this. I really am, and no offense.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:20 pm

But if you are talking about genes, thats completely idiotic. Everybody knows that white people were always white and black people were always black. Only a little kid would say such things, this is bull shitt.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 18th, 2005, 12:31 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Sicillans don't have black blood, thats a fact
Sicilians were conquered by the Moors who were african. It is a fact of history. Prove me wrong
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:everybody knows that the first gangsters weren't black, they were italian
The first gangsters were not Italian. prove it
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Black people were slaves back then... thats why today they have gangs and shit and they kill people on the street, cause they used to be slaves and now they are in the process of revenge
African-American gangs were not started in revenge of slavery. It was more so that they were rebellious of racism and abject poverty in american inner cities but it was nothing to do with slavery.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Everybody knows that white people were always white and black people were always black
Dont you know what evolution is? Ever heard of Darwinism?

Why dont you try finding out about something before posting something on it because you posts are childish, immature and arrogant not to mention ludicrous.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 18th, 2005, 8:53 pm

NW10 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Sicillans don't have black blood, thats a fact
Sicilians were conquered by the Moors who were african. It is a fact of history. Prove me wrong
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:everybody knows that the first gangsters weren't black, they were italian
The first gangsters were not Italian. prove it
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Black people were slaves back then... thats why today they have gangs and shit and they kill people on the street, cause they used to be slaves and now they are in the process of revenge
African-American gangs were not started in revenge of slavery. It was more so that they were rebellious of racism and abject poverty in american inner cities but it was nothing to do with slavery.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Everybody knows that white people were always white and black people were always black
Dont you know what evolution is? Ever heard of Darwinism?

Why dont you try finding out about something before posting something on it because you posts are childish, immature and arrogant not to mention ludicrous.
The first gangters WERE italian, man, you are too childish and don't know ur history, african americans were slaves in the late 1800s when the italians became the first gangters like al capone and the ones u see in the movie, in fact, the african americans were slaves until the 1950s when that martin luther guy came along, and how can african americans become gangsters when they were peasents at that time? Italians were not slaves of the poops or whatever they were called, at the previous times like the medival times, all the royal people were all white, i have never heard of a famous black king or anyone that was in the medival times and was black and famous, they were all slaves and peasents, but thank goodness, today, all of the black people carry guns and shit so they can become apart of my gang!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 19th, 2005, 1:38 am

kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:you are too childish and don't know ur history
Here is a history lesson for you.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:african americans were slaves in the late 1800s when the italians became the first gangters like alcapone......african americans were slaves until the 1950s when that martin luther guy came along
Al Capone was born in 1899 and was a famous gangster in the 1930's Chicago not the 1800's. He was also born in Brooklyn NYC and he was American with Italian parents.

Slavery in USA was abolished in 1865 not in the 1950s.

Martin Luther King Junior had nothing to do with slavery. He was a civil rights icon who fought against racial segregation and oppression of black people by white people whilst advocating peace.

Italians were not the first gangsters. La Cosa Nostra did not make itself known till around the 1850's. You really believe gangs have only been around for 155 years?

What about ancient tribes in Africa, Red Indians, Aboriginis? Im sure they must have had conflict and if they did it was long before La Cosa Nostra

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 19th, 2005, 4:28 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:african americans were slaves until the 1950s when that martin luther guy came along
That Martin Luther King guy??

I know you aren't serious right?

Kizzman

Unread post by Kizzman » August 19th, 2005, 5:29 am

Whole Europe isn't pure white. I'm from Belgium and we were conquerd by Spain, the french, the Romans. So we are very mixed, we all have different types of skin-and hair colours, just like most other countries in Europe. You have as well blond Sicilians as very dark ones.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 19th, 2005, 11:23 am

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:you are too childish and don't know ur history
Here is a history lesson for you.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:african americans were slaves in the late 1800s when the italians became the first gangters like alcapone......african americans were slaves until the 1950s when that martin luther guy came along
Al Capone was born in 1899 and was a famous gangster in the 1930's Chicago not the 1800's. He was also born in Brooklyn NYC and he was American with Italian parents.

Slavery in USA was abolished in 1865 not in the 1950s.

Martin Luther King Junior had nothing to do with slavery. He was a civil rights icon who fought against racial segregation and oppression of black people by white people whilst advocating peace.

Italians were not the first gangsters. La Cosa Nostra did not make itself known till around the 1850's. You really believe gangs have only been around for 155 years?

What about ancient tribes in Africa, Red Indians, Aboriginis? Im sure they must have had conflict and if they did it was long before La Cosa Nostra
U are sooo fuccin dumb, no offense. I didn't say that al capone was a gangster in the 1800s, i meant that gansgters like him in the early days were not black and they were slaves, I didn't say anything about slavery being abloshied in the 1950s, i said that it ended in the 1950s. Marthin lusther king kong jr. and everything u said about him is called slavery. The tribes in afrikaka, red indians, and aborigin's were not gangsters and they were not gangs or organized crime in the very early days, i am talking about the gangters of the "MODERN TIMES". I am talking about gangsters of the time there was cars and guns and electronics, not man eating ogres that have paint all over them and kill each other like pigs with spears.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 19th, 2005, 11:24 am

Dr Funky wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:african americans were slaves until the 1950s when that martin luther guy came along
That Martin Luther King guy??

I know you aren't serious right?
What do u mean?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 19th, 2005, 6:45 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:What do u mean?
What I mean is that you do know who Martin Luther King is right?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:08 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:What do u mean?
What I mean is that you do know who Martin Luther King is right?[/quote

Yea, i know him.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:09 pm

What the fucc did just happen?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:10 pm

That was some scary shit.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:10 pm

NVM, lets get back to the topic.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:11 pm

MLKJ was that guy who gave freedom to all of those black people.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:11 pm

And he got arrested for no reason once.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:12 pm

It was simply just because he was black.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:12 pm

And there was alot of rascism during that time.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:13 pm

And i saw him being taken away when he was arrested.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:13 pm

I mean it was a picture in book that i saw.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2005, 8:14 pm

He was in a suit.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LOOK HERE IDIOTS

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 3rd, 2005, 6:07 pm

LOOK:
Everybody in the world admires Italians especially your girlfriend because she knows whats up.
That means that everbody wants to claim the Italians
black people say Italians is black
white people say oh no there white
just like tiger woods, when your good, everybody wants the credit for you

this has been a disturbing thread.
KFC u are an idiot and every time i hear you say something
I feel so sorry for your parents...
you try to act like u know everything but really i think its obvious
u didnt get to fourth grade yet, cuzz u dont even kno
when slavery was abolished, off by a hundred yearz...
you are up too late kid and you dont make no sense.