Gangs In The UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Cdsol
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Marbella

Re: Gangs In The UK

Unread post by Cdsol » July 10th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Giving up Mark who's got 23 to do, you cunt Morrisey.

Cdsol

Unread post by Cdsol » July 14th, 2013, 2:16 am

Drtybstrd get into the real world mate, he's a fucking grass who wanders around like Billy no mates. Take your nose out of his arse he's a fucking idiot agreed when he was younger a dangerous idiot (and I still think a clip round he lug off him would sting) but he's a parasite who bully's people to earn dollar apart from when he involved a piece of work he robs the money and the stock and then sticks it on the weakest link giving his I'll kill the cunt routine, fat rob and Jono ring bells to name a few.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 13th, 2013, 8:41 am

Hey Cdsol, why are you sooo mad mate ? Did he rob you too ? No Disrespect Intended (I don't even live in the UK, I'm French so don't jump me). In fact I'm interested in some of the Salford lads to tell you the truth...

Cdsol

Unread post by Cdsol » September 24th, 2013, 9:31 am

Hi Karim if you knew the guy you'd understand he walks around thinking he's all that. We are supposed to have honour and morals amongst us. This man couldn't spell either if them never mind have them. What morals as someone got when they rob and grass up their own?
He's never robbed me as I wouldn't trust him to go to the shop to buy a packet of crisps, but he has plenty. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, then again shit doesn't burn very well!!!

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » October 25th, 2013, 5:33 am

In this post at least, he seem to be very well respected as he's hated by many in equal mesure.
I guess in the kind of life he had chosen bring some collateral damages maybe... Anyway I won't judge none of you... Thank you for sharing your feelings about him Costa Del Sol :!:
Peace.

Cdsol

Unread post by Cdsol » October 30th, 2013, 3:38 am

The ones that show respect must walk around tasting shit from licking his arse, the baldy prick has done another singing act and b is on his way back to the uk. Notice how he doesn't come on to defend himself.

drtybstrd
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: smoke

Unread post by drtybstrd » November 9th, 2013, 10:32 am

CDsol what sort of a name is that ? Chief Constable ? Hiding behind your keyboard spreading your poisonous lies. You must be a very jealous, vindictive person, you remind me of an old scowling housewife with your malicious rumours.
You talk of jm grassing mark ! I know jm knew him and had nothing to do with him take it from me mark was put in by someone close to him.
As for B everyone knows what happened to him no grassing involved !!
I have known jm for 20 years and he is respected throughout only twats like you and his son say otherwise.
Why dont you get in touch with him and have it out face to face or have you got a yellowstreak ? Ha ha
Oh and drives a 106 and skint ?well i would love to be a million behind him ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cdsol

Unread post by Cdsol » November 17th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Well John you fat cunt I knew you were thick as shit but this takes the biscuit cdsol stands for costa del sol and only a grassing cunt like you would associate it with the police. You haven't got a pot to piss in unless you've managed to rob some other poor bastard. Who respect you, I've already said I wouldn't like a clip round the ear you lost all respect when Claire was being smashed every night by the manager of the bar and you did fuck all about it.
Youre a sad on hasbeen never was prick. Go buy some builders foam and stick it up your arse you mug.

drtybstrd
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: smoke

Unread post by drtybstrd » November 20th, 2013, 7:32 am

Wtf? I dont look like JM sound or act like him , i can picture you a skinny little jealous spitefull piss head, sitting at the end of the bar listening to other piss heads around you all talking shit ! Your fucking sad ! Talk about hasbeen lol you most certainly never will be anything but a drunk lying scumbag! Whats the filth about building foam? Are you fed up with small rodents up yours , i see wankers like you every day and your BS is boring , why dont you fuck off if all you can do lie !get back to your bar stool :twisted:

Cdsol

Unread post by Cdsol » December 6th, 2013, 9:12 am

You've got me down to a tee, I'm usually sitting next to your mother who gives blow jobs for a free drink. And FYI B told me himself 2 days before he went it was the fat cunt... And before you say I don't know him I went to mini me's christening when the boxer gave it a swerve if you know him you'll know exactly what I mean.
So while I head back to my bar stool to watch your mother suck dick, you head back to your studio and dream on that one day the Baldy Prick will let you be his pal then your world will be complete.
By the way I'm a fat fucker cos I can afford to eat you fucking mug.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » January 4th, 2014, 5:51 am

Cdsol wrote:Giving up Mark who's got 23 to do, you cunt Morrisey.
Pics and even a video (taken by the Gardia Civil) are all over the internet for everyone to see...
The guy is muscular and tattooed all over his body, and he was on the run for years...
I've read he try to hide himself in a panic room when the cops came for him...

I'd love to know who he really was.

PS: I don't give a fuck if he had been grassed by certain men or whatever, I just want to know his story as a notorius "Face" if possible...

ClaireEx
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Malaga

Unread post by ClaireEx » April 18th, 2014, 1:44 am

Who are you people writing this BS??? I'm Claire, you don't even know me to say I was getting smashed every night by the manager of our bar?? This is a load of shit I would like to know where you get all your information from??? If I was getting smashed by him do you honestly think he would be walking he's just a prick himself who may be boasting saying he's been with me have you guys not got anything better to do with your life's than write ludicrous remarks about other people I don't appreciate my name been dragged In mud for something I haven't done .

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » April 24th, 2014, 10:35 am

So you really owed that bar with JM ?

ManchesterSalfordLad
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Blackpool

Unread post by ManchesterSalfordLad » June 7th, 2014, 9:27 am

There's some very stupid words and accusations being thrown around in here.

Loose lips, twisted ego's & daft cunts abound.

Can only get messy, suggest you take cover those that need to.

This will bring on some very heavy shit, I can assure you.

Don't you understand Omerta?

You Fucking Pricks!!

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 5th, 2014, 2:17 am

I understand you ManchesterSalfordLad... But in such a topic (Gangs in the UK), it's hard not to talk about your area (Manchester and Salford)... Don't you think ?
Plus, you'll never be able to keep ALL mouths shut. People will always gossip...

What I'd like to is, YOU as a Salford lad, what do YOU think about living there ?
And you don't need to say names to talk about that, so your street code (Omerta) won't be broken, do you feel me ?

But for sure you can respond : "I won't say a word ! F-ck you f-cking outsider !" :mrgreen:

So what's your choice ? It's up to you now... 8)

PM If you want/prefer

CrocC
What city do you live in now?: Sheffield

Unread post by CrocC » August 14th, 2014, 4:36 pm

Damn Wtf!!!

y'll making yourselves look foolish i been in the UK 4 years now n met some righteousness bkrothers n some straight up killers bkefore i came here i had the same ol opinion as everyone else limey mothers drinking tea n shit,but i know different know,but reading this know y'all just embkarrassing y'all selves i know bkrothers from many estates in London and they are embarrassed by people claiming Rip n slobk they got there own shit here n yeah they bang but it a different culture one i know i have respect for

so cut the shit on here just be real

Ccroc

Main line night n day

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 16th, 2014, 12:41 pm

CrocC wrote:Damn Wtf!!!

y'll making yourselves look foolish i been in the UK 4 years now n met some righteousness bkrothers n some straight up killers bkefore i came here i had the same ol opinion as everyone else limey mothers drinking tea n shit,but i know different know,but reading this know y'all just embkarrassing y'all selves i know bkrothers from many estates in London and they are embarrassed by people claiming Rip n slobk they got there own shit here n yeah they bang but it a different culture one i know i have respect for

so cut the shit on here just be real

Ccroc

Main line night n day
How do you think you look typing like that?

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 16th, 2014, 2:54 pm

How do i loobk? Why do people like you feel the need to comment on how a brother types? How does it make you look? Like a condescending prick to be real in in the topic keep your stupid fubking comments to yourself

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 17th, 2014, 9:20 am

CrocC wrote:How do i loobk? Why do people like you feel the need to comment on how a brother types? How does it make you look? Like a condescending prick to be real in in the topic keep your stupid fubking comments to yourself
I look like a prick and I'm supposedly leaving stupid comments, but how about yourself? I could understand if you're retarded, so sorry for possibly being a prick in that case. You're the one embarrassing yourself. This is very much on topic with what you said, so that's why I feel the need to comment on how a "brother" types.

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 17th, 2014, 10:56 am

Ok i will change the way i type just for you ;)

my basic point and in sure someone with your very small iq and im assuming dick (with the amount of posts you have on here)

is that no matter how i type and how i pronounce it really has not got a thing to do with you,what i actually say and is true that's what u need to comment on anything. Else is basically wait how shall i put this......fuck all to do with you with the kindest and best respects of course :D

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 18th, 2014, 7:40 pm

CrocC wrote:Ok i will change the way i type just for you ;)

my basic point and in sure someone with your very small iq and im assuming dick (with the amount of posts you have on here)

is that no matter how i type and how i pronounce it really has not got a thing to do with you,what i actually say and is true that's what u need to comment on anything. Else is basically wait how shall i put this......fuck all to do with you with the kindest and best respects of course :D
I have addressed you in the other topic you have commented on. Someone has to have a small IQ, because they don't agree with how you conduct yourself on here and why do you have to worry about my dick? Do you realize that I have been on here since 2004 and if you continue posting as much as you do for the next ten years, then you would have more posts than me? I almost didn't say anything to you in the first, but obviously you can see that I felt like saying something. Too bad you couldn't have just came at me the way you decided to come at me in pm some time after this comment, but looks like you changed your tone there.

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 19th, 2014, 3:47 pm

Look i can see certain points to what you are saying,and after looking around the board a bit more i can see people post correctly,so i will present my posts right so i can get my point across without being picked up on how i type.

But two things

my main point to you was why puck me up on how a type it ain't hurting you,puck me up on what i say,if i wrong or fronting then call me out,that was my point n i know u get me on that.

my second one is and your right is yeah i did write Bk as that's how i feel about them,if u bang then u know how it feels to lose ya homeboys n cousins n ya baby bro to bullets,bloods caused me alot of pain n heartache over the years n ain't nothing or no one gonna change that

i feel i shouldn't have had to explain myself to you but i ain't perfect n i feel this is a good place to talk about shit so ill see how u get back at me from here

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 20th, 2014, 3:31 pm

Croc C UK They don't teach respecting ones opinion over in that foreign land

were in America the Motherland show some respect...

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 21st, 2014, 2:00 pm

Shakes head

Right Ill say this nice n slooooowww

I know live in the UK,but i am originally from the US ya get me?

so before you post again think about that,as i have lived in both countries i have seen both sides so i can comment.

As i have previously stated and been man enough to own up to maybe i shouldn't have wrote in the tone i did

But like i said its not how i write its what i write and nothing i have wrote is wrong

Now as for you saying ive been net banging show me or quote me..... I replied to your friend as you put it and basically said what i have said to you,no threats no big talk no selling wolf whistles

i can see this board has been going for a while n i can see some of you are cliqued up which is probably what puts people off of posting as anyone with a opinion or story whatever that doesn't agree/suit you,you jump on them call em fake i seen your kind before,i ain't gonna argue with you no more you do or say what u gotta do

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 21st, 2014, 5:38 pm

There is no argument it is what it is opinions are what we all have...If you haven't been taught respect and disrespect then I can't teach old dogs new tricks you get on her with derogatory remarks to gangs or groups you get called on you said whites are dumb are stupid because blacks gave them that name Peckerwood are a gang...opinions are of another issue...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 23rd, 2014, 4:58 pm

@CrocC, I don't know what you expect from me. I already went over why I picked up on your sayings. It did mainly have to do with how you typed, because you typed like a modern day net banger and I was pointing out that I found that foolish, aside from the fact it is actually breaking forum rules. When you throw up "slobk" or bk, that is net banging! Now I can understand if you are used to calling rivals a derogatory term, but you took it to a whole other level and that is still frowned upon by some people. Some of of those people, would be the owner of this site.

Besides all that, you seem like you would be at an age where you would at least not type like a modern day net banger and maybe start to realize you can still not like blood without using a word like slob. I actually am suspicious of how you have presented yourself on here, but am I or anyone else calling you fake or trying to clique up on you? It might seem like we're trying to clique up on you, but I didn't ask bumperjack to come on here or even mention this to him and I didn't expect him to come. Fact is that he caught you in the wrong and you're lucky to even be here still. I actually think a big part of what turns some people off to this site, is the fact we don't got a bunch of the drama you're talking about! Matter fact I have been on a site where pretty much everyday someone is net banging, calling somebody fake and jumping on somebody!

That is why I post here, because we don't tend to do those things like that. We are a more mature group of posters. I even saw someone on that site say we're a bunch of old sherm heads on here talking about what we used to do and don't post stuff the way they do, like talking about current hood business! What kind of crap is that? Bunch of funny business if you ask me, so that's why you don't see me on that other site. Not to say I never posted there, but it just ends up getting tired.

I mean they might have some topics I feel like responding to, but the type of heads I brought up just end up killing it for me and to the point you may not see me on that site for months or even years. I'm bringing all this up, because I am trying to make it clear to you how things really are and I wouldn't be surprised if you came from that site. Judging by how you came up in here talking and bringing up how you have seen these types, is why I wouldn't be surprised you already know what I'm talking about. If not, then maybe it's the perfect site for you. If it is, then I doubt we will miss you here. Thing is though it might be your site, until they possibly jump on you saying you're phony and maybe you are actually here due to the fact that's what happened to you.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » August 25th, 2014, 7:57 am

I feel you Rudog, and to me this site (THU) is boring as hell ! I'm surely too old for that kind of sites...
But what if CrocC typed "bk" "slobk" because he's not too familiar with the internet and didn't knew it was a netbanger trademark ??? I mean don't be so sucpicious... And let the brother CrocC talk !

But one thing is for sure, I'd love to read what CrocC have to say on UK & US gangs ! Since he knows both countries...

A french dude

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 25th, 2014, 8:13 am

karim wrote:I feel you Rudog, and to me this site (THU) is boring as hell ! I'm surely too old for that kind of sites...
But what if CrocC typed "bk" "slobk" because he's not too familiar with the internet and didn't knew it was a netbanger trademark ??? I mean don't be so sucpicious... And let the brother CrocC talk !

But one thing is for sure, I'd love to read what CrocC have to say on UK & US gangs ! Since he knows both countries...

A french dude
Well he seems to be posting different and I think he knew that typing k after every single b was something done on the net.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » August 26th, 2014, 6:06 am

Exactly, he saw it once on the internet and thought it was the "thing to do" because he's not too familiar with this technology... That's what I was thinking !

I mean... WOW Rudog, it's hard to earn your trust ! :P

ManorLad
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: worksop

Unread post by ManorLad » August 27th, 2014, 4:01 pm

I dunno bout that lad above i think u lads hot your own shit going there

but where im from there's no like gangs like American that u see on the Tele or that peni gang u lot was on about we are just normal lads that have knocked about n grown up together on our estate n stayed together so we don't get fuckin battered everyday by lads from other races cos even though Sheffield is a white city in England we r proper outnumbered

maybe in London n that they might some proper organized gangs n stuff but we jus got our name coz the paki lads n black lads called it us sowe thought fuck it n we kept it

but us lot rnt racist were not in to that nazi bollocks like the NF n EDL we jus like a smoke n drink n make sure us n our family's n other young white lads don't get fucked about with n bullied

Manorlad

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 31st, 2014, 4:39 pm

Look MainlAnd there are no gangs that compare to America any Europe, Asia,or whatever Continent you speak of period you French Irish German seeds whatever country you are in or come from you cannot compare to America or American gangs and all these other states in America cannot compare to California period...I don't care what gangland said about you period give the due to wear the most Notorious prison gangs and street gangs hail CALIFORNIA ppl know that all over the World....

ManorLad
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: worksop

Unread post by ManorLad » August 31st, 2014, 11:10 pm

Bumper that's what i was saying i agree with you i don't if its how i say things being from England and i don't even know what gangland is mate ive never seen it