Gangs In The UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
talkcrap
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Rochdale

Re: Gangs In The UK

Unread post by talkcrap » October 15th, 2012, 4:09 am

One more thing if you are his Son then you would of been aged two when he was in Spain, that would of made you his Bast/rd son. Ha The name fits well, you F/cking grassing Bast/rd. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AgentM
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by AgentM » October 17th, 2012, 8:21 am

alexalonso wrote:
morrisseyiow wrote:also blocking, don is poor, he is a pimp and a money lender yes, he is also blind, can only see out of one eye a bit, and if friends with terry, some friend sets one friend to rob the other. also cant read or write. and also a victim of my fathers statements to police.
welcome to the forum, if you are the real son, then I am sure alot of people will have questions for you.

I can confirm that he is his Son.....and whoever on here put that he has 6 daughters, is nearly right.....there are 5 daughters.....2 Sons....One Son (John Boy) is on this forum under the name Morrisseyiow and the other son was only born within the last month.

AgentM

Unread post by AgentM » October 17th, 2012, 8:27 am

talkcrap wrote:What I have heard and know of johnny, he is a Man, a Man of respect...You say that your his son..What age are you. I know he has been in Spain for over 20 years, he was there with my uncle. You say that your name is Johnny Morrisey, your full of bull mate. your name is Mchale, son of Tracy mchale. why don't you tell us a bit about your uncle David the drunk or your queer uncle Brent, the drunk you stay with when your in Rochdale. Not that you will be coming back as every one knows you are a cowered grass. Every one respected Johnny and still does. You come out with all this rubbish because he does not recognize you as his son and i for one don't blame him. He had your inheritance, ha, every one here knows your Mothers family, all drunks you freak. Your a bitter twisted nut job who can only get recognition by talking Bull and playing the I am his Son card..If johnny is your Dad then I feel sorry for him. does your brother speak to his dad or is he a grass too. I here you are living down south some place with your mother..your nothing but a soft nobody mate who no one gives a flying f/ck about..like it or not Johnny will always be respected up and down the country and throughout Europe. When ever his name is mentioned people smile..go and get a life you nut job..I will be out tonight and collect as much information on you as I can, people already say that your a f/cking weirdo. I only wish he gets to here what your saying you nut job.

Hey "talkcrap", I can vouch for this guy in confirming he is Johnnys son......biologically speaking, of course. You're also correct in that they dont.....speak.....shall we say. As far as I'm aware though (and I spoke to my uncle only a week or so ago) there isnt another Son......well, until about 3 weeks ago when young S*** P***** was welcomed into the family. :-)

I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of your comments though.

AgentM

Unread post by AgentM » October 17th, 2012, 8:41 am

morrisseyiow wrote:My father johnny morrissey, is a super grass, who lives in malaga spain, and has security cameras up, watching him all day and night, he is under a secret house arrest, and allowed to stay out of prison, while giving evidence on i.r.a and known gangsters. He is responsible for the manchester bombings, and murdered lawrence winstanly. murdered graham boardman, and many others including a biker which he sawed the legs of. HE AS BEEN A INFORMANT FOR MANY YEARS NOW, he ripped terry adams of cocaine worth two hundred and fifty thousand, then spent money on a cruise for himself and daughters, and a high ranking mason, called alex. He is a idiot and low educated, it is common sense that a fool like him, could not stay out of prison for so long. he as no morals, and is a peadophile, he also as little or no money and is a matter of time untill back in prison, settleing down for life in there. The person who set up the quality street gang, was called tony robinson, he ran it as it should, and hired my father as a brain dead heavy, to do is dirty work. when tony died, jimmy swords took over the gang, and my father hated him ever since, my father felt it wa him who was rightful heir and wanted to kill jimmy for this, and one night in a drunken rage picked a fight with jimmy swords and both went for it big time, jimmy swords won, only because jimmy brother was there loey and many other members. what jimmy does not know is my father as a target on his back, ever since and as been giving info about jimmy to special branch. quality street gang, is a ira fundraiser, and many are ira members, and my father knows all about there activities and as been giving info on them for years and soon will be standing in court giving eveidence. My name is john morrissey, johnny morrissey son. And for all you villains who know johnny, ask why is the cameras up, when he knows they are watching, why not take them down then? because not allowed, they want to monitor all. why does he struggle to pay for meals, that goes out to scousers in the sushi bar, but supplies latest equipment and listening devices? which he could not afford! because all devices, have another listener police.

John Boy.....what the f*ck are you doing putting all this on here?...Are you out of your f*cking mind?

AgentM

Unread post by AgentM » October 17th, 2012, 9:11 am

talkcrap wrote:I have a update on this Nut job Mchale calling himself Johnny Morriseys Son. I am here with some mates who also know you Mchale. My mate was talking to your uncle Dave Scruffy as he is known. You wasn't in prison you nut job you was in a fu//ing mental home for battering your own Mother and she grassed you and had you put away. You have never worked a day in your life. Your a full blown mental case, I knew you was strange when ever I seen you. You have even threatened to kill your own Grandmother, that's why she has moved back to Rochdale to get out of your way. You have been telling every one that your going to write a book about your supposed Dad, this is why your talking all this shit about him. Even your own uncle is trying to get in touch with Johnny to let him know what your saying. If you ever show your face in Rochdale you grass they will be queuing to have a piece of you. So beware of this Guy Mchale is is a mental case who has spent years in a mental home for beating the sh/t out of his Mother. I have other mates who are going to join this site who know more about this mental case. We are going to let Johnnys daughter Joanna know what you have said, her boyfriend and his mates are going to f/ck you, you like a little bitch.
His name is John Boy Morrissey....nut job is harsh but he was in a 'Hospital' type environment after committng a crime.....but then again, what's Broadmoor if its not a prison for nutters?? Write a book?...I think he'd struggle. Joanna won't do anything really as she has enough on her plate as it is to worry about a little fart in the corner making a bit of noise. He's all talk & no trousers and just wants a bit of attention. Next time you see her, give Joanna my love.....not seen her for ages.....she didnt go to my Dads funeral either (her Uncle).

talkcrap

Unread post by talkcrap » October 18th, 2012, 2:00 pm

I think your wrong about 5 daughters, I hear its six. I have found out he is Johnny's son..he left him when his mother grassed johnny up as her mother did to her husband Pat Mchale, now living in southern Ireland and has not seen or talked to any of that family for over 30 years. John Mchale, the Nut job as he has always been called until he decided to call him self Johnny Morrisey is a Nut job a proper mental case who is just out to make a name for him self of Johnny's back. Every one now knows of him as he is putting it about that he is Johnny's son and is going to write a book. he has told his uncle, scruffy, that if he can get his Dad, Johnny locked up or killed he would have a better chance of finding a publisher. There are a lot of guys here wanting to ask this nut job a few questions. He says to every one that he hates Johnny Morrisey and makes loads of Bull?hit statements to the police, then in the next breath brags that he is his son. The landlord in our local bar said he can get a message to johnny in Spain so I would really like to hear what he has to say. Once the people he has grassed and mentioned here find out just what sh/t he has said, i am sure they would want a piece of him. We have been talking about this nut job in our local over the last few nights, there are a lot of people who have known johnny for a lot of years and know of the problems he has had with this Nut job and his drunk Mother. A friend is going to write me some notes on Johnny morrisey and his Nut job son. I will keep you up dated. Johnny if you should read this all the Lads send their best to you and our landlord of the bar said that you know him as big T.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » October 22nd, 2012, 8:22 am

This post is almost a private discussion between people who seem to know each other very well... :|

talkcrap

Unread post by talkcrap » October 22nd, 2012, 12:09 pm

karim » this is about a big Guy Johnny Morrisey who once lived in Rochdale and had Bars, Clubs, elegal gambling and just about everything that made him money. I have notes here off some very hard lads here in Rochdale who knew Johnny for the ten years he was here. He could take guys on two and three at a time, he punched so quick that they thought they were surrounded, he was always a gentleman and never a bully. He moved to Rochdale from Gorton, Manchester. We know now he has six daughters and one Son, him being the mental case who has been trying to slag him off and get him nicked so he can write a book. He has been living in Spain on the costa del sol for the last twenty years where he has clubs and Bars. Every one knows him over there but never sees him. He has a flat in Benadorm over the bar he owns. This is all we could find out for now.

talkcrap

Unread post by talkcrap » October 22nd, 2012, 12:15 pm

Agent M. Johnny had no family when he moved to rochdale. what relation to him are you. If he had no brothers of sisters, who made you John Mchale the Nut Jobs uncle. :roll:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » October 23rd, 2012, 3:39 am

Thank you for the summary talkcrap, you obviously know what you're talking about. I think I've ever read his name (Johnny Morrissey) in the Kate Kray's book series "Hard Bastards"... In the biginning, was he a door man ? A bare knuckle fighter ? Or was he already "the bar owner" you'd alwways knew ?
I Googled "Rochdale" and saw the Lower Falinge Estate... I won't spend hollidays there ! Can you tell us more about living there ? Is Rochdale a Manchester suburb ?
PS: I'm writting on England's street gangs and I'm looking for colourful figures (or "faces" as you say) to become my main charater. I've been provided some good informations on South London's gangs (especially the Ghetto Boys from the 90's), but I've got very few on Manchester... What book can you advice me ? What do you think of the Noonan's family ? I saw "A Very Brittish Gangster" and it was sometimes funny as hell !
Sorry if I bored you with all my questions (a kind of cop style questions :P )
I woud undertand that you're only here to find out who bad mouth on your friend (J. Morrisey)...
In every case, thank for the share, and excuse my bad English (I'm French).

talkcrap

Unread post by talkcrap » October 25th, 2012, 6:04 am

karim. Johnny Morrissey was a street fighter and very very good at it. he is now in his late fifty s and living in Spain. I know now that it is not in Benidorm where he lives, but in a great big villa on the coast of Marbella. He is mentioned in a lot of books as our local pub landlord has them all. The Book Faces has pictures of him, Gang wars describes him as the top tier of the cake yet does not mention his name. A book from Ireland called the Untouchables describes how they took millions of pounds of assets from him and ran him out of the country. I Google Johnny Morrisey Spain and found more info on him. it looks to me that he has had a rough deal. Karim its very difficult to get any information on Johnny as every one who knew him or still knows him show a great deal of respect and protection towards him. I have not heard one bad ward said towards him and he has been mentioned loads over the last couple of weeks. The Noonans, ha they are a Joke here in Rochdale and around Manchester. he looks to me like a fat pudding with a bunch of rent boys chasing after him. There are some very dangerous people here in Rochdale worth millions who would not have any Noonan or any of his rent boys clean their shoes. When they was on that TV program, Mcintyre, all the guys in our local bar just rolled about laughing. They made the Manchester gangs look like a load of fairy's. People were asking do they really dress like that. Sorry Karim they are a Joke.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » October 29th, 2012, 6:50 am

Talkcrap, a man who is a legend in his city since years, without saying a single word nor boasting about his pas like him deserves respect...
If he has choosen to be so discreet, it's obviously because in this kind of business your own mouth can be your wost enemy...
However... What a guy ! With such a great life story !

ravenswood
What city do you live in now?: essex pun

Unread post by ravenswood » November 13th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Hello talkcrap, recognised the speak, hello father, just to let you know it`s me. Don walks into windows and freddy star the massage, also ravenswood not broadmoor, you know this, also could of recognised you from the ego talking so well of your self. Gonna do you a favour watch out, they know. Also well done in blocking morrisseyiow account, tryed for ages in logging in, just would not do it, your friends in blue help you alot! Also the man that as told me to watch my back, best of luck to him, and should realise for something as trivial as saying something like that, he should think of his family, we don`t play by rules! Also scruffy dave, ha ha love it, and both of them are still here and the one I hate the most! Read carefully, thought would piss you off so much, would fulfill a debt well over due, think about it, why tell you everything? when for every action there is a reaction? Also there is still only me, not two still you only have one. Ask anne for that terrified gran to give you my number, be nice to say hello, be talking throw glass or dirt soon, with all I have spilled. You should have choose to do right by me, when was over, if did would never of turned in ravenswood under dystonic reactions, and kept mouth shut, but when rang and you said refuse to write a defence of character, you fucked up. The thatched roof is easily burned and fat men are easily catched up to.

ravenswood

Unread post by ravenswood » November 13th, 2012, 3:07 pm

@ karim usualy journalist don`t arse lick, so presume you are a alias. :twisted: MY LAST RESPONCE. END OF.

ravenswood

Unread post by ravenswood » November 13th, 2012, 3:09 pm

@KARIM DON`T BE SCARED OF THE DARK :twisted:

talkcrap

Unread post by talkcrap » November 18th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Ravenwood. Who are you and what the f/ck are you talking about. If this is the Nut Job back again, you can f/ck off. No body is interested in you or what you have to say. Your a coward who cant come back to Rochdale because you will have the sh/t kicked out of you or hopefully worst. I didn't understand one word that you was saying,keep taking the medication. As Karim puts it, MY LAST RESPONSE. END OF.

belmarsh4u
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: zurich

Unread post by belmarsh4u » November 21st, 2012, 3:18 pm

not nice calling is son a nutjob he must be upset angry to talk like that may have been treated badly by him over the years he seem to know alot about the darkside of him....

Cdsol
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Marbella

Unread post by Cdsol » December 12th, 2012, 12:38 pm

Since when has Johnny Morrissey lived in Marbella he lives in sh*t hole of a house in El Faro just outside Fuengirola the one with he Rolf that's not finished. He recons it's worth 4 mil, yes 4 mil pesetas. The man is a wannabe, never was, has been who surrounds himself with idiots that make him look good. Look at his latest side kick who ran back to the UK skint the wing. Who has a right hand man who doesn't have a right arm. He has that much respect when he walks in the front door of the cafe everyone tries to get out of the back door before he sees them. As for having a crew where was his crew when the young doorman knocked him clean out in Banus? They all turned their phones off.
Next lets talk about his millions, he hasn't got a pot to pee in. He's the only millionaire I know who drives round in a 12 year old Peugeot 106. The Gypsies behind Dunnes are better dressed than him walking round in his track suit bottoms and 2.99€ t-shirts. Unfortunately for him everyone he used to bully to get money out of has ran back to the UK.
Johnny the honourable man, the cameras outside the rat book offices were there giving everyone in Green shirts a birds eye view who he was dealing with. He's grassed up more times than wembley stadium... And what apparent gangster sets up a website to grass up people? A grass is a grass in my books....
What bars does he own he did have the sports bar but that went when he found out his girlfriend was been bent over the bar by the manager every night and what did he do about it, we'll let's say the guy is still walking round Fuengi. I know him he knows me. I call him a bald prick and he looks at me like the guy out of the boonies film, the mans a retard I think all the expanding foam he's used in the past has gone to his brain.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » December 23rd, 2012, 5:39 am

Old doco on mosside gangs/drug 80s 90s.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » April 5th, 2013, 7:06 am

ravenswood wrote:@ karim usualy journalist don`t arse lick, so presume you are a alias. :twisted:
A alias ??? WTF ??? I'm french mate ! Born and raised near Paris ! :lol: However, if you thought I was from England it means I must have really improve my English which is a very good news to me ! 8)
ravenswood wrote:@KARIM DON`T BE SCARED OF THE DARK :twisted:
So please would you mind turn on the light for me ? :lol:
@londonpride: What does "old doco" mean ?

PS: C'est déjà pas facile de vous capter alors là vous m'avez perdu les mecs... Et encore j'suis gentil j'vous la fais pas en argot d'parigots banlieusards celle là hein ! :mrgreen:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » May 15th, 2013, 4:28 am

Hi talkcarp ! I've just finished the "Gangs War" book (from Peter Walsh) on Manchester's gangs, and I learnt a lot... I would love to ask you some questions about the Salford and Rochdale areas, so if you come here again and read this, please let me know mate ! By PM if you prefer... 8)

fattyspain
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: newyorkk

Unread post by fattyspain » June 2nd, 2013, 3:47 pm

Hello, my name is john Morrissey. born 6 of july 1989. national insurance number is jt719999d. I was named after my father johnny Morrissey.
First, my father is also called johnny Morrissey, who this statement is about.
My dads father was high ranking in the irish air force and based in bahrain Saudi Arabia. Where my father was born inside the air force barracks and as a irish citizen. My grandfather then came and joined the british intelligence service and got his son into it my father johnny Morrissey. He got trained in the t,a british territorial army he then was placed to infiltrate organised crime and I,R,A movements. He got a job on the doors of nightclubs as a bouncer. Then the intelligence service arranged for him to go to prison by pretending to beat up off duty policemen, all a front orchestrated to give him a background for prison. In prison he met members of the quality street gang a I,R,A fundraiser. He befriended them and caught there eye as being very violent and very capable. All the time leaking intelligence to the government. Once out of prison he joined the quality street gang and moved to Rochdale. Where he worked with I,R,A members including eddy hegerty and jimmy swords and jimmy the weed Donnelly. My father was the guy who the british intelligence called on to kill the I,R,A members they could not be seen being apart off, and rise up throw the ranks of the quality street gang the main fundraiser for the I,R,A, with british government sanctioning his criminal enterprises including drugs, extortion and murder. In exchange for intelligence on the I,R,A and quality street gang. Just a small list of some he as murdered are graham boardman tortured and killed, Lawrence winstanly murder, my mother tracy McHale as made a statement against my father johnny Morrissey and another man dave Campbell, saying she saw them both drag Lawrence into there home, the lydgate manor house in Rochdale England, and heard screams of pain and then gun shots, then my father and dave Campbell drag Lawrence dead outside and put him into a boot of a range rover. The police have made no attempts to arrest them, they have suppressed the information. My father and dave Campbell are also linked to many armed robberies. Which my mother tracy as also gave statements against. More victims of my father are the Essex boys, who he shot gunned, pat tate craig rolf and tony tucker are the names of the three victims. I also made a statement against my father on these and nothing was done. The author of the Essex boys, a book written about the three murdered also can confirm that the two accused and convicted say that it was my father who murdered them and that the police have just fitted them up for it, and covered over, that it was in fact him, him being my father johnny Morrissey, who also confessed them to me, as he told me about all his murders and the fact he was trained by british government to work for british government doing there dirty work and torture killing I,R,A members. Also when my mother was in spain before the Manchester bombings, she was at my fathers villa and and he said look in a drawer, in there draw was cemtex, which my father told her what it was, he was also being linked as a high ranking IRA member at the time, inside the villa at the time was alleged IRA members, keep in mind this is before the Manchester bombings, my father with cemtex in a drawer he tells my mother that it is destined for Manchester, then month or so later the Manchester bomb was detonated, and the british government where able to sanction many new legislations and act firmer stamping out the I,R,A. Even on little things the government do not act on intelligence against my father or any thing he does wrong, his home as been built with out planning permission and the drive way he as built on and stole, not even his land and cornered of with gates, I will confirm with attached images via google earth, he proudly states he stole the land from the public and even though I have sent information confirming all of this, nothing as been done about it. sticking with his home, inside his bar there is a wet room, where he uses as a means to get rid of the blood from killed victims, one of his methods of killing people is to saw them up, fact, and many IRA members know this and in the criminal world he is renowned for it. Also he wrote a book called rats, which he labelled all IRA members and criminals, backed by the british government, he stated all the information about all that the british government wanted to get out there. Fact, I urge you to read and confirm all information, once done I will disclose much more.
some of the books he is written in is
Faces, this book is written by Bernard o Mahoney.
Irelands untouchables, book
gang war, by peter walsh, he touched on all I have been saying.
above link, is a free library of Bernard o Mahoney book, but I encourage you to buy a copy, where you see johnny morrissey and establish fact your self.
below are pictures of his home, which can clearly see that the driveway is labelled public land not his. Also pictures of him.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

will post this message then upload the pictures of this weird perverted paedophile who belongs in prison, but wont get arrested because he is the main informer!!!!!!!! someone drain the blood out off this grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fattyspain

Unread post by fattyspain » June 2nd, 2013, 3:55 pm

this is the fat old cowardly supergrass
Attachments
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 90528 times

fattyspain

Unread post by fattyspain » June 2nd, 2013, 4:02 pm

:shock: strangely says file to large to share, Alonzo sort it out, got pics of his home and proof he built on his land with out planning permission or consent! proof that it is all covered over because he is a informer! also Alonzo everytime try to log on it comes up with unable due to password and username, only come on every few month, but should remember! very disappointed, great site well known, sort the registration out please!

fattyspain

Unread post by fattyspain » June 2nd, 2013, 4:20 pm

at karim, what a stupid fucking name, you will not be able to write anything about fatty in spain or anyone, that privilege as gone to Bernard o Mahoney who has past on my statements to jack whomes and mick steele solicitors, that is was in fact my father who murdered the Essex boys! and they was fitted up by the highest informer Morrissey. Bernard o Mahoney as also made a statement with police saying that fatty in spain was planning to grab me throw Essex connection. fatty Morrissey in his thatched roof shit hole villa, full of dogs girlfriend and four legged kind! time is running out, people know and are sharing information that terry adams associates and Rochdale villains are supplying on a known backward informer called johnny Morrissey! Rochdale men who hate and want everyone to know that there is a informer in the mist like the film rocknrolla are barry English who as said for years that Morrissey is a grass and lee brooks of cheetham hil a black quality street gang associate who as also came forward and said that johnny Morrissey is a grass, with the backing of the white golly and jimmy swords. eddy hegerty who as known for years that fatty is a rat and also said he wants him gone. he is not rira that is real irish republican army who he extorts money of low lives saying he is. he as grassed in most of them and they want nothing to do with him, he is to scared of leaving his villa, some villain! Morrissey is a wimp who ran of scared of barry English and went to the police that barry English of Rochdale was looking for him.

fattyspain

Unread post by fattyspain » June 2nd, 2013, 4:25 pm

at cdsol, I like you matey, give me a bell anytime I sent you a private message, also anything you would like me to pass on to the qs just say, in regular contact regardless of what that dopey prick in spain thinks, times running out, we have stayed in contact all these years! my number is 353894995548 bell me anytime preferably with that rat Morrissey girly screams of pain in background, take care godbless. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fattyspain

Unread post by fattyspain » June 2nd, 2013, 4:47 pm

at blocking, don Higgins is a blind wanker he looks the part yes, but all he does is walk into doors and windows,i remember when we was at fattys villa he walk straight into a door, tell me a hardman that can fight with a handicap of not seeing punches. I remember when we was walking down fish alley in fung spain I looked like I was walking with a fucking mime a blind bat next to me, dressed inn black, rumour is he would find you anywhere except If you was standing in front of him, a Watford muppet. terry adams his best mate, ha ha lie, terry adams hates fatty Morrissey in spain and if terry adams gave either the time of day be just to get the location or things they own so they can burn the bars down or properties, that said surprised no one as burned Morrissey thatched roof down yet, his pride and joy, not a hint to terrys brothers in spain, but the one thing Morrissey loves is his home, not the wednesday wank he does over his own daughters, he tapes them and takes pictures, i am telling you he is a right weird cunt, why does none of his children talk to him? he is a pervert! into voyeurism! some of the chums in his pedo ring are freddy star and coast and the music producers son who he helped put poison into the orange juice of one of there enemies also a furniture store seller who he blackmails for being a pedo he set him up.

drtybstrd
What city do you live in now?: smoke

Unread post by drtybstrd » June 8th, 2013, 5:54 am

How can this so called son live with himself making up endless BS statements against his own blood ? fucking pathetic! Calling respected people grasses when any logical person on this site can see theres only one grass thats you Johnboy you bitter sad lying prick . Taking that many pils your head is in a fantasy world , you will never have anything or amount to anything you make my stomach turn . Any way i think you have said to much about too many people shouldnt stirred the hornets nest you evil twisted grass . If your life is so shit that you are this bitter why dont you do yourself a favour and swallow a few bottles of your nut nut pils!!! :evil: :evil:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » June 10th, 2013, 6:13 am

drtybstrd wrote:How can this so called son live with himself making up endless BS statements against his own blood ?
I was just wondering the same thing reading all this... :mrgreen:
drtybstrd wrote:Any way i think you have said to much about too many people
Very true, calling names...ect... That shit ain't on...

@fattyspain : Karim is my birth first name, so I didn't choose it... But I promise you I will tell my mum you didn't like it ! :lol:
The picture you had posted is very easy to find on Google, I thought you knew... Do you want me to show you a new one for your lonely nights ? I'm sure you are a poor lonely boy... :mrgreen:
And a last thing, where the fuck did you read that I wanted to write about J. Morissey ? Read all my posts, I NEVER said such a thing ! I'm not here to grass on people I don't even knew ! I remind you, once more, that I live in France ! Since I was born ! Do you understand me now ? :arrow:

drtybstrd
What city do you live in now?: smoke

Unread post by drtybstrd » June 13th, 2013, 4:42 am

This is the secure hospital this crackpot has been sectioned in ! As i said lives in a fantasy world
Who is this service for?

Our service is for people with serious mental illness and/or personality disorder who need to receive their care in a secure environment.

Most of our patients have either committed a criminal offence, or have challenging behaviour. We admit patients from high secure hospitals, local psychiatric hospitals, prisons and the courts.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » June 13th, 2013, 5:25 am

Thank you for this clarification Dirty !
Okay so if he really suffering from mental illness, he deserves to be forgiven, to my eyes at least...
I understand now why I didn't understood nothing at what he was saying in his posts...
Peace.

Cdsol
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Marbella

Unread post by Cdsol » July 10th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Another one back to the UK thanks to the Baldy Prick. How does the fucking idiot sleep at night.