Soccer Hooligans (aka Football Gangs)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
irish-American

Unread post by irish-American » October 6th, 2007, 7:34 pm

I WAS WONDERING DOES ANYONE KNOW OF HOOLIGANS IN THE STATES?

Nano

Unread post by Nano » October 9th, 2007, 4:37 pm

irish-American wrote:I WAS WONDERING DOES ANYONE KNOW OF HOOLIGANS IN THE STATES?
There are none. What else is there to say?

HarryinOz

Unread post by HarryinOz » October 20th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Invincible wrote:watch green street hooligans. Its deep.
you have got to be kidding?

The entire movie, from the script, direction and the actors was fucken pathetic.

Frodo couldn't play a hard man in a million years....and as for shit like "the Major" ...please.

The Football Factory is fairly close (as close as your going to get in a commercial film) .... As for the clown who thinks football firms all broke away from the O.C. firm the Kray brothers ran .... Your fucking dreaming mate.
Football Firms have/had nothing to do with OC firms...sure they do crime, and sure the Kray brothers and their Firm went to games but they are Two different things.

It's all because some guy's like to fight. Jesus, we used to go out Saturday night for that very purpose. Not weapons and we would alway's pick a group that was equeal to us. None of the 10 to one BS. 3 on 3 or 4 on 4.

It's something you guy's in the States lost how to do with all your guns and shit. FIGHT!! No fucking guns, no fucking knifes no drive bys or 10 on to 2 just 1 on 1 fighting. It's good for the soul. It's what men have done forever and it's what we are meant to do.

You all would be a lot better off if you left your guns at home and learnt how to swing 'em and learnt how to take a fucking good flogging. Guns just turn you into pussy's.

The reason why I say that? Because you have a teenage gangbanger (or even worse, one that's younger) well he is never going to learn how to respect his older, harder and more knowledgeable brothers/elders. While ever he can just pull a gun out of his pocket.

It's all drive bys with you guys!....

Here's the thing, get a group of lads together, and get the same amount of guy's from a different gang... NO WEAPONS AT ALL !!!! ... and see who runs, see who pisses their pants and see who stands and fights and also who helps their BROTHERS when they need it!

Guns are for fucken bitches. Yanks have become soft because of them.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 27th, 2008, 5:48 pm

fOOTBALL FACTORY is a very innaccurate portrayal of english hooligans.In reality there is very little actual fighting between these firms .The odd thrown beer bottle or bloody nose is as tough as it gets.Most of these guys are 40yr old middle class men.To my knowledge there has never been an incident involving a gun between firms.You do more fighting in high school than these guys do in years running with these mobs.Anybody that tells you different is full of it.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

fOOTBALL FACTORY is a very innaccurate portrayal of english hooligans.In reality there is very little actual fighting between these firms .The odd thrown beer bottle or bloody nose is as tough as it gets.Most of these guys are 40yr old middle class men.To my knowledge there has never been an incident involving a gun between firms.You do more fighting in high school than these guys do in years running with these mobs.Anybody that tells you different is full of it.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 27th, 2008, 5:49 pm

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 28th, 2008, 10:40 am

The Britishe hooligan scene and the rest of europe copied it and are taking it too far, using weapons, organizing fights in random fields
Wot happened to the good ol days wen massive brawls took place outside the stadium and down streets near the stadium, weapons were pritty much unheard of and the police didnt disable you with tear gas etc..

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » February 18th, 2008, 3:37 am

The BBC are one of the top firms in England

they ran boro all ove rthe fucking place yesterday

BlackMetalRed

Unread post by BlackMetalRed » March 21st, 2008, 6:34 pm

irish-American wrote:I WAS WONDERING DOES ANYONE KNOW OF HOOLIGANS IN THE STATES?
I hear the Portland Timbers get quite lairy, they came over and played Sunderland a while back, they seem like theyre getting the hang of abusing the opposition properly, English style. I know theyre known for liking a beer or ten, and their mascot is a guy who comes on the pitch and destroys stuff with a chainsaw. Im not sure how much aggro they get up to though, but probably the US has got to it. Timbers Army

Dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet, but a great film is I.D, from about 1995, grimmer than the football factory, about undercover cops infiltrating Shadwell Town (I think based on Millwall), basically one of the cops really gets into the aggro to look more convincing, but starts loving the tear-ups.