Soccer Hooligans (aka Football Gangs)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Nitro

Unread post by Nitro » June 13th, 2005, 1:16 pm

In germany we have hooligans mobs and firms too.
are few of this mobs/firms/gangs in redlightdistrict oder drug business.

The biggest Mobs are
BFC Dynamo Berlin Hools ( aktive in drug and redlightdistrict)

Lokomotive leipzig Mob (violent from them are were times in illegal business)

Dynamo Dresden mob (verry big)

Waldhof Mannheim /city boys/ THE Firm (aktive in drug and redlightdistrict connections to motorcycelgangs and neo nazis/skinheads)

Eintracht Frankfurt / Adler Front
1.FC Köln / Kölner jungs
hertha Berlin / harlekins
usw

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 23rd, 2005, 9:34 am

i heard something about the millwall hooligans? but i saw a program on tv of argetinian hooligans of boca juniors and another club they are fucking crazy taking swords and knives and automatic guns to matches
i also saw a movie of a columbian team who lost and a guy from the tribune started shooting with a machine gun on players:S crazy shit

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 23rd, 2005, 9:36 am

i life in holland but it istn that hard here some months ago was someone killed in some fightins between ajax and feyenoord hooligans and some trains were fucked up but not that crazy sjit

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 27th, 2005, 12:25 pm

England
Arsenal: Gooners
Aston Villa: Villa Youth, Steamers
Barnsley: Inter-City Tykes, Five-O
Birmingham City: Zulu Warriors
Blackpool: BRS (Bison Riot Squad), Seaside Mafia, BTS (Blackpool Tangerine Service)
Bolton Wanderers: Tonge Moor Slashers, Mongoose Cuckoo Boys, Billy Whiz Fan Club
Bradford City: The Ointment
Brighton and Hove Albion: Headhunters
Bristol City: Inter-City Robins
Burnley: Suicide Squad
Cambridge United: Cambridge Casuals
Cardiff City: Soul Firm
Carlisle United: BCF (Border City Firm)
Chelsea: Headhunters
Chesterfield: CBS (Chesterfield Bastard Squad)
Darlington: Darlington Casuals, Bank Top 200, The Gaffa, The Under-5's, The Townies
Derby County: DLF (Derby Lunatic Fringe)
Doncaster Rovers: DDR (Doncaster Defence Regiment)
Exeter City: Sly Crew
Fulham: Thames Valley Travellers
Grimsby Town: CBP (Cleethorpe Beach Patrol)
Hereford United: ICF (Inter-City Firm)
Huddersfield Town: HYC (Huddersfield Young Casuals)
Hull City: City Psychos
Leeds United: Service Crew
Leicester City: Baby Squad, MMA, Mathew and Marks Alliance, BIF (Braunstone Inter-City Firm)
Lincoln City: LTE (Lincoln Transit Elite)
Manchester City: Maine Line Service Crew, Guv'nors
Manchester United: Inter-City Jibbers, Cockney Reds
Middlesbrough: Frontline
Millwall: Bushwackers, The Treatment
Newcastle United: Bender Crew, NME (Newcastle Mainline Express)
Northampton Town: NAA (Northampton Affray Army)
Nottingham Forest: Red Dogs, Naughty Forties, Trent End Boot Boys
Oldham Athletic: Fine Young Casuals
Oxford United: Warlords
Peterborough United: PTC (Peterborough Terrace Crew)
Plymouth Argyle: Central Element
Portsmouth: 657 Crew
Reading: Berkshire Boot Boys
Rotherham United: Rotherham Casuals
Sheffield United: BBC (Blades Business Crew)
Sheffield Wednesday: OCS (Owls Crime Squad)
Shrewsbury Town: EBF (English Border Front)
Southampton: Inside Crew, The Uglies, Surburban Casuals
Stockport County: The Company, Hit Squad
Stoke City: Naughty Forty
Sunderland: Vauxies, Seaburn Casuals, Boss Lads, The Redskins
Swansea City: Swansea Jacks, Jacks Army
Tottenham Hotspur: Yiddos, N17s
Tranmere Rovers: TSB (Tranmere Stanley Boys)
West Bromwich Albion: Section Five
West Ham United: ICF (Inter-City Firm)
Wolverhampton Wanderers: Subway Army, Bridge Boys
Wrexham: Frontline
York City: YNS (York Nomad Society)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCOTLAND
Aberdeen: ASC (Aberdeen Soccer Casuals)
Arbroath: Soccer Crew
Celtic: Celtic Casuals
Dunfirmline Athletic: CSS (Carnegie Soccer Service)
Heart of Midlothian: CSF (Casual Soccer Firm)
Hibernian: CCS (Capital City Service)
Montrose: No Casuals, Portland Bill Seaside Squad
Motherwell: SS (Saturday Service)
Glasgow Rangers: ICF (Inter-City Firm)
St Johnstone: FCF (Fair City Firm)
St Mirren: Love Street Division

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are other Firms that are crimial groups
The Firm*
The A Team*
Naughty Forty
The Treatment
Frontline
Headhunters
Guv'nors
These groups are also up the top unless they have a
star next to them

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 28th, 2005, 5:49 pm

I've heard that the top Firm in London is The A Team they carry out hits using moterbikes
because they can get away from the Scum faster

heres the most well known Firm members are
Ronnie Kray
Reg Kray
Charlie Kray
"mad" Frankie Fraser
Fredie Foreman
Charles Bronson
Dave Courtney(O.B.E)
Roy 'Pretty Boy' Shaw
Nosher Powell
Lenny McLean

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 28th, 2005, 11:26 pm

Jakk wrote:I've heard that the top Firm in London is The A Team they carry out hits using moterbikes
because they can get away from the Scum faster
what has this got to do with football hooligans. your clearly missing the point about the firms and the firm.

And the firms you speak of such as the adam's are not so heard of nowadays. its the foreign crime syndicates such as the turks and kurds and even east indians that have control over the major money making business, drugs.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 29th, 2005, 7:13 am

well thats wrong as well though

it the Albanian Mafia thats taking over

the Turkish mafia and the Kurdish Mafia are at war in greenlanes its crippling them Financialy

btw the Firm split up in to smaller firms and thats where the football firms stem from and they are the top of the food chain of the coke trade in this country go look for info to prove me if you think I have made a mistake

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 30th, 2005, 12:41 am

Jakk wrote: Firm split up in to smaller firms and thats where the football firms stem from
lol

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 30th, 2005, 7:27 am

lol wtf lol

real how old are you

Its true in ever site I'ves see and read info about The Kray Firm of corse there was others around be there group solit up after grassing on the Krays go look it up for your self then prove me wrong and I'll accept it ok

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » October 1st, 2005, 1:00 am

Football firms did not stem from the FIRM. End of. That is why i laughed because it is so untrue. Football firms arent really firms anyway they are hooligans, and are made up of allsorts of people. Maybe today there is a criminal element amongst them with the drugs and couterfeit goods etc but in the past it was just average people who enjoyed figting amongst one another. Football hooligans nothing to do with the FIRM

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » October 1st, 2005, 2:58 am

Jakk i think you got the firm things messed up!You got soccer hooligan gangs that are called firms and you got organized crime crews called firms. The other got nothing to do with the other!

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 1st, 2005, 6:18 pm

NW10 wrote:Football firms did not stem from the FIRM. End of. That is why i laughed because it is so untrue. Football firms arent really firms anyway they are hooligans, and are made up of allsorts of people. Maybe today there is a criminal element amongst them with the drugs and couterfeit goods etc but in the past it was just average people who enjoyed figting amongst one another. Football hooligans nothing to do with the FIRM
ok so its 90% untrue

Yes the same as criminal firms in fact some of the "footbal" firms are haevy in volved with The cocaine trade so you see since the time the scum started stoping them from going to matches they've gone into crime more
so in the Steriotype "football" firms Its not guns or drugs but it is in real life
other wise why is it that some "football" firm leaders have the mark of The Firm it comes from going to prison they learn more criminal ways and think yeah I could make alot of money out of that
"football" firms are dieing out because of the piggy crackdown on them so they go into diffrent areas of crime

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 7th, 2005, 9:01 am

Right here is what the The National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS) said
there were more than 900 organised gangs involved in the trade in heroin and cocaine which is proving "hugely difficult" to control.
and later on they said
The report found that two-thirds of gangs linked to football hooliganism were also involved in drug trafficking.

Read the full report
Organised crime on rise
Police fight drug gang threat

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » October 8th, 2005, 4:37 am

Jakk wrote:Right here is what the The National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS) said
there were more than 900 organised gangs involved in the trade in heroin and cocaine which is proving "hugely difficult" to control.
and later on they said
The report found that two-thirds of gangs linked to football hooliganism were also involved in drug trafficking.

Read the full report
Organised crime on rise
Police fight drug gang threat

Nobody is arguing that footbal firms are linked with organised crime,we are just saying that footbal firms didn't stem from the Firm,that is just bullocks!!

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 10th, 2005, 2:37 am

ok so way do some firm leaders have The Firm tattoo then its mainly the older ones
It looks like this
[img]http://www.thekrays.co.uk/images4/thefirm.jpg[/img]
With the Nduster and writing
Its belived that people who have this met the krays at some point and got the go ahead for something not shore what tho I'll find out and post it

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » October 10th, 2005, 8:47 am

Jakk or NW10 have you seen the movie Football factory it is about chelsea hooligans very good movie!

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » October 17th, 2005, 4:03 pm

You should download " it's acasual life" Nice short movie about how they did it back in the eighties.
Here's the torrent: http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?qu ... submit.y=0

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 17th, 2005, 4:46 pm

watch green street hooligans. Its deep.

Butcher

Re: Soccer Hooligans (aka Football Gangs)

Unread post by Butcher » October 26th, 2005, 4:37 am

NW10 wrote:What about Columbian football hooligans. After a match which Columbia lost one of the players, or maybe it was the manager, was shot dead
You mean after World Cup 94 i the Us? dont remeber his name but he made an own goal an Columbia was out.. The Columbian mafia wasnt pleased becauze they had alot of money bet on columbia as winners. so they murdered him. Just recently i read something about a whole football team there was murdered. They where all found in a ditch with a whole in the neck, it ******* Crazy.

But the firms in western Europe arent the same as the south or Eastern coz of wepons. They use it alot in like serbia and Italy. Remeber the Leeds fan who got stabbed to death in Turkey!? i dont even think he was a hooligan. But maybe it´s because they are less organized there!?

What do you guys think of next years World Cup in Germany? Will there be any big fights? Both England and Germany made a helluva fuss in France 98, remember the policeman who got a steel pipe in the head?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 17th, 2005, 4:01 am

Invincible wrote:watch green street hooligans. Its deep.
yeah i watched this Movie man.. i found it quite interesting..

Stef

Unread post by Stef » December 7th, 2005, 6:48 am

Judging by Lech Poznan youth crew which comprehensively crushed a collection of FC Berlin hools, steroidal local bouncers and Hells Angels in a 50 on 50 fight near Biesen last week, this World Cup will be shaken by Polish hools . Berln earlier defeated Dynamo Kiev whom Lech was originally meant to fight.Becase of geography travel costs wont be a problem and every major Polish crew will be there.They are head and shoulders above anyone else at the time.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 10th, 2005, 8:21 am

We will see about the Polish!They have to play Germany in the World Cup this is gonna be a interesting match,hooligan wise offcourse!

2Shae

Football Hooligans

Unread post by 2Shae » January 4th, 2006, 9:54 am

Everyone has to realise, that while football hooliganism does exist, it isnt nearly as commonplace as is made out. Not EVERY game has trouble. Mainly due to new laws requiring professional teams to have ALL seater staduims. This was after the Hillsborough disaster in 1989, where 96 people lost their lives due to overcrowding and rioting. This was a major turning point in Englihs football 'hooliganism'

anders1888
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by anders1888 » January 6th, 2006, 10:19 am

Celtic Soccer Crew No 1!!!

up the ra!

26 + 6 = 32 = 1 ireland free and proud!!!

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 23rd, 2006, 9:41 pm

Stef wrote:Judging by Lech Poznan youth crew which comprehensively crushed a collection of FC Berlin hools, steroidal local bouncers and Hells Angels in a 50 on 50 fight near Biesen last week, this World Cup will be shaken by Polish hools . Berln earlier defeated Dynamo Kiev whom Lech was originally meant to fight.Becase of geography travel costs wont be a problem and every major Polish crew will be there.They are head and shoulders above anyone else at the time.
here is an article on that brawl:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 50&cc=3436

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 23rd, 2006, 9:42 pm

Polish hooligans target World Cup
From correspondents in Berlin
January 23, 2006

POLISH hooligans are aiming to cause mayhem at the World Cup finals in Germany and achieve a notoriety equal to that of the traditional sources of violence.

Germany's Der Spiegel weekly said Polish fans from clubs around the country were banding together with the aim of wreaking havoc at the finals.

"The hooligans want to use the World Cup to show that they are just as dangerous as their English, Dutch or German counterparts. We must quite simply expect the worst," Jacek Purski from the Warsaw-based supporters' initiative Nigdy Wiecey (Never Again) said.

Purski described the profile of typical Polish hooligans as "car thieves, doormen, petty thieves or dealers".

Drawn in the first-round Group A with host nation Germany, Costa Rica and Ecuador, Poland are tipped to finish second and qualify for what could be a second-round tie against England.

Given the poor reputation of England fans, that is a fixture which could set alarm bells ringing for the World Cup organisers.

Der Spiegel quoted a 21-year-old hooligan, which it named as Marek, who follows the Legia Warsaw club.

"Of course football is also about a good fight," he said.

Marek, who is unemployed, said he was grateful to the Nazis "for freeing Poland from the grip of the lazy Jews".

Agence France-Presse

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,86 ... 10,00.html

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » January 31st, 2006, 4:48 pm

NW10 I must stop thinking I now it all lol, sorry bout that tis true I belive wat I read but I think I got ti rite know Firms in the Big citys(london, Bham, Manc ect) some of them are in the global drugs market with the Colubian Cartels and the "yardies", others are mainly just dealing to make money to go to the matchs lol

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » February 1st, 2006, 12:19 am

Jakk grow the helL up.The only crews that would have access to SA drug barons would be the major english or european CRIME firms.Now these blokes consider fighting at football matchs pointless and stupid.Of cource though your ganna get lads knocking out charlie to diffrent firms BUT that dont make em international drug barons does it.LOL

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » February 1st, 2006, 4:42 am

hes just misinformed and needs educating on the complexity of it all. But he's wrong to say main drug barons involed with south america are part of the hooligan firms. They may deal down to people in the firms (although i doubt it as they will deal to a middle man who supplies the firms) but its highly unlikely that they would be involved in the hooligansim scene. The main drug barons arent goin to be main drug barons just dealing down to football hooligans because most football hooligans are at the low end of the market (meaning they mostly only snort at weekends which means they will only need small amounts eg 1-2 grams).

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » February 2nd, 2006, 6:55 am

ok so whyis this topic in the Organized Crime section?

what your saying is Football Hoolagens are not master criminals or organized criminals there just Chavs that like fighting so move this to the england 3 thread in International gangs simple unless you don't think this and why?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » February 3rd, 2006, 3:56 am

Like i already said
NW10 wrote:Football firms arent really firms anyway they are hooligans, and are made up of allsorts of people. Maybe today there is a criminal element amongst them with the drugs and couterfeit goods etc but in the past it was just average people who enjoyed figting amongst one another. Football hooligans nothing to do with the FIRM
There is also organisation in arranging the fights. In the past it took place in the terraces and outside the stadiums. But as police became aware rival firms have had to work together in organising venues and fights. Thats crime and its organised. And like i say above drugs and counterfeit goods are part of the crimes that go throughout the hooligansim world in an organised manor.

To be organised criminals does not necessarily mean you have to be criminal mastermind or top dogg. Broaden your mind.

Organised Crime doesnt just mean the big syndicates such as Triads, Yakuza, Cartels etc.... There are many traditional english families who make there money through organised crime, Krays, Adams, Arifs, Fitzgibbons, Tams, Sayers, Conroys, Duressess...... thats just England.

With the exception of the Krays none of those names are infamous throughout the world but they are organised crime groups.

Even in Manchester you must have heard of the Noonans?

Or even Greater Manchester gangs in Salford coming together to form the Salford Mob: they in fact are more of an organised set of criminals than street gangs it just so happened that they became seen as something of a street gang following the gun battles they had with CHG and others in Manchester City Centre in relation to the club scene.

you just need to open your mind a bit more and listen to whats being posted as oppose to just reading it.