Soccer Hooligans (aka Football Gangs)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » February 7th, 2006, 8:03 pm

In argentina they have a lot of crazy hooligans .. teams like . . Boca Jrs. . have crazy fans that do a lot of havoc. . and Chacaritas FC oh my god. . those ppl are fuckin crazy. .

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » February 12th, 2006, 3:51 pm

Heres a vid you guys should check out.. takes place in Poland.

Intro to a typical soccer game in Poland from start to finish. Then an arranged group fight, and explanations to all.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ish+soccer

ending shows what results in this shit, everyday life.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » February 23rd, 2006, 2:57 am

I'd say there just stright thugs if I read all wat you posted and didn't know them NW10, I think thats wat they are and always will be, Idiots rounining the matchs for everyone else, organized figts are the stupidested thing these thugs do only thing is the bosses get away befor the pigs arrest the "soldiers", anyone who phones up eanemys to fight is a total div with less than a 10th of a brain cell,

the Krays Frim splite yea So wat I think has happened is the old guys from THE FIRM Split and got there local hard nuts to help them with large coke deals these hard nuts also liked fighting and football and so thats how they are linked to International Drug Cartels London is one of the Majer Intrnational crime citys of the world so this would make senes would it not?

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 24th, 2006, 9:52 am

Jakk wrote:I'd say there just stright thugs if I read all wat you posted and didn't know them NW10, I think thats wat they are and always will be, Idiots rounining the matchs for everyone else, organized figts are the stupidested thing these thugs do only thing is the bosses get away befor the pigs arrest the "soldiers", anyone who phones up eanemys to fight is a total div with less than a 10th of a brain cell,

the Krays Frim splite yea So wat I think has happened is the old guys from THE FIRM Split and got there local hard nuts to help them with large coke deals these hard nuts also liked fighting and football and so thats how they are linked to International Drug Cartels London is one of the Majer Intrnational crime citys of the world so this would make senes would it not?
Jakk if i was you i would buy some books about soccer hooligans in England.You are from England and i am from Holland and i know more about hooligans then you do!And for the last time!!:Soccer hooligans did not stem from The Firm from the Krays you silly twat!!You are from England,you guys invented hooligans and you don't know shi.t about it!

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » February 25th, 2006, 3:01 pm

wow don't get rude boy shh hut yuh muh if your gonna come round muhfin off like that.

yea ok so where is this going look mate I'm obvously not boverd tho its tru I haven't read up much on them but after reading GANGS and watching FOOTBALL FACTORY I asumd that one of them might have a brain cell it would be an obveous route to go down they go the musal and ting so y not?

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 1st, 2006, 12:13 pm

Yeah ok but i had to make a point!If you want to know if some off the Krays firm are involved where do you have to look?Right in the East-End because the Krays are from the East-End,wich club is in the East-End?West Ham United.And there exploits are well documented in books and even a BBC documentaire.If i was you i would read them books so you know a little bit more about how it was back in those days.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 1st, 2006, 1:10 pm

it would be better to join a firm and see what goes on, go undercover with bristol city or rovers travel all away days and live local to the ground that way you will fall in deep to the culture and find out whats its all about...and you will probably dissapointed because for the most of it its about the fighting

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » March 1st, 2006, 1:50 pm

Yeah ok but i had to make a point!If you want to know if some off the Krays firm are involved where do you have to look?Right in the East-End because the Krays are from the East-End,wich club is in the East-End?West Ham United.And there exploits are well documented in books and even a BBC documentaire.If i was you i would read them books so you know a little bit more about how it was back in those days.
well not realy after they turned on the Krays they moved to difrent parts of the country and London the ture members of The Firm are marked in a tattoo of The Firm and 70%ish of them have meet the Krays

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 2nd, 2006, 5:42 am

Jakk can you tell me where you get your information from,because to me this is some real bullsh.it.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » March 2nd, 2006, 7:19 am

yea ok I don't know alot about it, look it up and tell me what you find

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 4th, 2006, 4:14 am

Jakk wrote:yea ok I don't know alot about it, look it up and tell me what you find
Look it up yourself,this is your culture.Now somebody of a other culture has to culture you up in your own culture.Now how silly is that?

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » March 4th, 2006, 8:46 am

well actuly its a ANTI culture the same as gangs ect, do you think that the upstanding citizen are prod of the football hooligans because to be real honest I think there stupidest thing that this country(UK) has exported and by having them in the OC section we are giving them more credit then they diserve anyone came phone someone else up and arrage a fight but thats the stupidest thing you could do ever I know enuff about FH gangs to understand there pointless and give a bad name to there team and here we are just gloryfing them

they are not oc all they have is a boss that arrages the fights and runners the rest are just there to brack some other mugs jaw thats not oc thats just stupid oc is The Firm, The Gambinos, The Genoveses, The Lucheses, The Colombos, The Bonannos, 14K Group, Chiu Chau Group, Chuen Group, The Wo Group, Tung Group(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triads) Shower Posse, Le Eme and so on are all OC not a bunch of animals like The Gov'nors

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 5th, 2006, 11:15 am

lenny mclean was the GUVNOR. he was a fighter and worked n the boxing underworld. he was barry the baptist in lock stock and died shortly after the film was made

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » March 6th, 2006, 9:45 am

NW10 wrote:lenny mclean was the GUVNOR. he was a fighter and worked n the boxing underworld. he was barry the baptist in lock stock and died shortly after the film was made
Manchester City hooligans call themselves the Guvnors and there younger element the young Guvnors.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 6th, 2006, 6:02 pm

dutch wrote:
Manchester City hooligans call themselves the Guvnors and there younger element the young Guvnors.
yeah but jakk most probably was referring to the guvnor

G.L.J
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by G.L.J » March 7th, 2006, 10:47 am

Anybody hear watched fooballfactory or Greenstreet they are films about soccer hooliganism preety brutal to.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » March 18th, 2006, 7:20 pm

LOL i dont think JAKK knows what he is on about LOL.Large scale violence didn,t really kick off untill late 60s.

RayVon

Unread post by RayVon » March 28th, 2006, 3:57 am

Southampton are the main Boys.

Just ask Cardiff :lol:

burberryboy

Unread post by burberryboy » March 28th, 2006, 6:17 am

RayVon wrote:Southampton are the main Boys.

Just ask Cardiff :lol:

:roll: Typical lyings Southerner....

Blackburn the UK's number 1 FACT!!

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » April 14th, 2006, 10:53 am

the only thing organized about them is that they phone each other up, and aranging travel its not illegal to call people now is it or arrang a bus/coach up to a football match is it?

and anyone can have a fight big or small when I was in middle school my school had rivalry with the other middle school in very thing and sometimes the yr 7s & 8s and some yr 6s would clash oin big fights in the parks in my eyes that all football Hoolagun Fights are but with nastier wepons

oh dear the nanny state has go to far now

(ps you can buy knives(fishing shops garden stores), bats(sports shops) 4x4s (Homebase)

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » April 18th, 2006, 6:13 am

This is how it's done in Russia.
Nice clip, not too graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xjItAK1 ... =hooligans

2Shae

Unread post by 2Shae » April 22nd, 2006, 8:40 am

nice clip ^^^ kinda!

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » April 26th, 2006, 4:53 pm

Southampton? they ain't never been on the map

Cardiff are arguably number one in england.

MillWall-Man City-Birmingham-West Ham-Chelsea-Portsmouth to name but a few have heavy reps dont know bout blackburn though. But for infamy

Cardiff-West Ham-Chelsea-Millwall-Man City have the probably the biggest reps

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » April 27th, 2006, 8:49 am

rummy wrote:Southampton? they ain't never been on the map

Cardiff are arguably number one in england.

MillWall-Man City-Birmingham-West Ham-Chelsea-Portsmouth to name but a few have heavy reps dont know bout blackburn though. But for infamy

Cardiff-West Ham-Chelsea-Millwall-Man City have the probably the biggest reps
Manchester United have a bigger and better crew then Man City.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » June 2nd, 2006, 6:35 pm

Lot Of Them Up Here In Scotland Too

Rangers = Inter City Firm = Ties With Chelsea

Celtic = Celtic Soccer Crew

Aberdeen = Not Sure On The Name = Get Back On That

Hibernian [Hibs] = Same As Above

Lots Of Other Thats The Mains Ones Though

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » June 5th, 2006, 6:42 pm

NW10 wrote:
londonpride wrote:What do they put in the water in boro?
Its probably the local refuge from the petrochemical plants, nuclear power plant, all the iron and steel water, must get in our blood to make it hard

I think he was joking.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 6th, 2006, 1:39 am

Jinky wrote:I think he was joking.
:shock: really !!! so was i, but i thought it was obvious

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » June 6th, 2006, 9:07 am

Jinky wrote:Aberdeen = Not Sure On The Name = Get Back On That
I think it was ASC=Aberdeen Soccer Casuals.Not sure if they still exist.

sk8ter2end

Unread post by sk8ter2end » June 18th, 2006, 3:25 pm

hey...
haven any of you guys seen hooligans?
the movie is great,
there the gangs look quite organized.
Anyways.....thar shit is wicked brutal dudes!!

2Shae

Unread post by 2Shae » July 18th, 2006, 6:09 am

I've met the head of the gang for Manchester City, called the 'Guvnors'. he grew up in Mosside, Manchester (Britain's Compton) and now owns his own pub/bar. after being banned from every football ground in the UK.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » July 18th, 2006, 11:49 am

2Shae wrote:I've met the head of the gang for Manchester City, called the 'Guvnors'. he grew up in Mosside, Manchester (Britain's Compton) and now owns his own pub/bar. after being banned from every football ground in the UK.
You mean Mickey Francis?His brother started the Cool Cats firm,Donald Francis.Is there still a Black Manchester City firm?

2Shae

Unread post by 2Shae » July 19th, 2006, 11:07 am

yeah it was Mickey Francis. and yeah Donald started the Cool Cats, and his other brother Chris was in the Young Guvnors. have u read his book dutch?