Blood Gang Migration to England

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 20th, 2005, 4:36 pm

I think those dudes are the Main Triad Crips a nigga mentioned above.

Personally, I dont know if the word I'd use is "migrated". Seems more along the lines of a kopykat thang, and I'm not hating there. You gotta kall a spade a spade.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 20th, 2005, 5:26 pm

if anybody can download music,ares,kazza limewire ect,anyway LOOK UP A GROUP CALLED 'SOS' THEY ARE SUM RAPPERS FROM LONDON,THEY RAP WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT,SHIT IS FUNNY,LOL,ANYWAY I KNOW THEY ARE SIGNED WITH DIPSET,WELL IN ONE THEY SONGS THEY SAY, HE DAMU,NINE TREATY GANG HOLLA BLLLLAT....WELL,MAYBE THEY DOIN IT CUZ OF DIPSET BOYS IN HARLEM,BUT I KNOW THEY FROM LONDON,MAYBE THEY REP DAMU IN ENGLAND,I DONT KNOW ANYWAY LOOK UP THIS SONG

'we in the army' ft juelz santana, by SOS

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 20th, 2005, 9:23 pm

whats wrong with ya niggas?

THERES BEEN BLOODS AND CRIPS IN EUROPE FOR YEARS
shit aint new
THERES BLOODS AND CRIPS IN ASIA
shit aint new

just because ya finding out now
doesnt make it new

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 20th, 2005, 9:40 pm

LOTS OF BLOODS AND CRPS IN SOUTH AMERICA TOO
AND THEY BAAAAANG HARD ON SOME THIRD WORLD SHIT

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » October 21st, 2005, 3:53 am

purplecityhello wrote:whats wrong with ya niggas?

THERES BEEN BLOODS AND CRIPS IN EUROPE FOR YEARS
shit aint new
THERES BLOODS AND CRIPS IN ASIA
shit aint new
this thread isnt bout europe though its about england, and we aint got no bloods or crips

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 21st, 2005, 9:42 am

LOTS OF BLOODS AND CRPS IN SOUTH AMERICA TOO
On bloods, no offense homie, but how do you know?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2005, 8:37 pm

purplecityhello wrote:LOTS OF BLOODS AND CRPS IN SOUTH AMERICA TOO
I also heard in the Carribean, in Grenada they got some "Down South" Bloods or something like that.

Personally I don't think it matters what some of these third wolrd cats bang, because even if they are "copycats", most of these "copycats' are banging harder than most "originals." I doubt anyone would challenge them over their name, they are some scary guerrilla warfare type soldiers.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 7th, 2005, 12:05 pm

NW10 is right, simple as. We've got no Bloods, Crips or any other US gang in the UK. Check a post in 'urban news' section I posted about growth of gang culture over here, the article is one story from Hackney, my endz. You'll see that shit happens round here but also that LA it isnt. B's and C's would stick out like beacons, it wouldnt work, 5-O would be on 'em like a rash. Colours couldnt be worn. The 'uniform' here is hoodies, airmax type footwear, bling...and boys wear the same if they are in a crew or not so you cant look at a boy and say 'he's definately in a crew'.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 5:04 pm

DiaBo wrote:NW im not on shit.
Then don't talk on shit you don't know about. What is wacker than the European B's and C's is your opinion coming before you know what you're saying. If anything, ask, get info before you get an opinion.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 5:10 pm

Noog wrote:NW10 is right, simple as. We've got no Bloods, Crips or any other US gang in the UK. Check a post in 'urban news' section I posted about growth of gang culture over here, the article is one story from Hackney, my endz. You'll see that shit happens round here but also that LA it isnt. B's and C's would stick out like beacons, it wouldnt work, 5-O would be on 'em like a rash. Colours couldnt be worn. The 'uniform' here is hoodies, airmax type footwear, bling...and boys wear the same if they are in a crew or not so you cant look at a boy and say 'he's definately in a crew'.
It's getting to be like that in LA and everywhere else in So Cal too, most people wearing white or black, and at most only jeans are blue, so you have to check people out if you think they bang. That's why you hear so many stories about kids getting killed and "Mistaken for a Gang member" all the time, it's because there's less colors out, so people get checked for no reason. And you know taht once you get checked, it's like a 70-90% chance you get hit up in gang areas (less if the are you're in has less gangs.)

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 17th, 2006, 5:49 am

News about the Blood who got deported from Ryker Island back home to Hackney in London - he'd said he wanted to turn his life around and talk to youngers, but he's been busted for handling stolen goods and has been described as 'Fagan like', 'cos he was sending out youngers to rob for him, though he only got charged with handling the goods. Went to Brixton jail for a short spell and now saying 'f-ck the police, they set me up' etc. Peeps are aware of possibilty that the guy may be attempting to set up a London based Blood set and peeps arent so happy, feeling is that there not much love for imports...cant see it happening still, but watch this space!

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

London Gangs

Unread post by rummy » March 7th, 2006, 8:07 am

London street gangs are different to gangs say like in LA. London is split up into boroughs in the South East and South West of London you have Southwark,Lambeth,Greenwich,Lewisham Etc. But we tend to refer to the Southeast and South West of London as just South London. Their have always been street gangs in London. Seein as im from South ill chat from these sides My brothers dad use to roll in a crew called the Untouchables Back in the late sixties and early seventies they were based around Brixton. The Untouchables is probably I maybe wrong the oldest London Street gang but 14k (chinese crew)and Ghetto boys have been around long. From late 80's to the 90's UTP Untouchables Posse were one of the biggest street gangs in london and were based in Brixton. Most Black street gangs in london origins stem from the estates in the area Brixtons main Estates(Projects) are Angel Town,Summer Leighton, Myatts Field etc. Each area has what we call a Frontline a towns main road for your otherly convience things. eg. Melon Road in Peckham.
The one thing i see with londons gangs is they start of young from 11 all the way upto 23-24 and i don't know if its due to gang members going jail or getting killed or finding new lives but at a certain age most gangs disband and form smaller crews. Like when i was coming up u had the big boys Like the Mckenzies(Peckham) who we looked up to. But when coming up they were just the O.Gs the Head Peckham Mans.Under them you had the boys a few years younger then them Gloucster Boys from the Gloucster Grove Estate in PECKHAM.
Then under them There was my generation coming up there was Peckham Grove Boys,Outlaws,North Peckham Boys and 14K (chinese Crew and under that were Sunrise Crew, Spanglers,Young Peckham Boys,Fire house Crew etc. There used to be a BLOODS crew in Streatham in the 90's the only Bloods i know roll down Peckham Jhooktown Bloods but they are small crew. The biggest crew at present is probably PDC from Brixton.

Main London Areas

Brixton
Peckham
Lewisham
New Cross
Stockwell
Clapham
Stonebridge
Tottenham
Hackney
Dalston
Shepards Bush
Ladbroke Grove
Stoke Newington
CITIES OUTSIDE OF LONDON:
BIRMINGHAM
NOTTINGHAM
LEEDS
MANCHESTER
SHEFFIELD
LIVERPOOL
BRISTOL

Some of the South London Street crews 80's-90's

UNTOUCHABLES (Brixton)
28s (Brixton)
PUNISHERS (Kennington)
STOCKWELL BOYS (Stockwell Boys)
PECKHAM GROVE BOYS (Peckham)
YELLOW BRICK MASSIVE(Peckham)
NORTH PECKHAM BOYS (Peckham)
RATCHETS (Walworth)
GANGSTERS (Walworth)
GHETTO BOYS (New Cross and Lewisham)
BROCKLEY BOYS (Brockley)
DOLLORS CREW (East Dulwich)
BAD INTENTIONS (Brockley)
BLOODS (Streatham)
JUNCTION BOYS (Clapham Junction)
OUTLAWS (Peckham)

Some present Crews:

PDC (BRIXTON)
STREATHAM BOYS (STREATHAM)
JHOOKTOWN BLOODS old Outlaws Crew (PECKHAM)
PECKHAM MANZ (PECKHAM)
GHETTO BOYS (New Cross and Lewisham)
and many more to many to mention infact there are more crews around now then ten years ago and guns did'nt play that much of a big roll so there were plenty of gang fights (man i miss them scuffs) now it's a gun ting and the shootings are becoming more frequent not just in london but around the country. London is a cosmipolitan city more so then NEW YORK or LOS ANGELES there are many other crews and groups Indian,turkish,kosovon,somalian not to mention the yardies and triads and home grown english gangs, you name it every country is represented. Apart from the gun crime that is in it self rising very fast yearly London Statistically shares almost the same level of crime as New York doe's.The availability of gun's is getting easier and easier it's only a question of time Whether its Jamacia,Nigeria,South Africa,Hong Kong,Tokyo,Bangkok,Holland,France,Colombia,Brazil,New Zealand were ever you have poor people you will have ghettos some will look more fragged up then others but the one thing they all have in common is the hardship neglect suffered by all whether your in a gang or not.

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kelle8 » March 11th, 2006, 5:54 pm

They won't last a minute here I don't think, I've heard a lot of sh*t about American tourists getting beat up by gangs here from friends and sh*t, plenty of English people hate Americans, and there'd probably be a thrashing for stepping on gang turf, especially from a foreign gang. If a Blood was to step foot in a place like Brixton they wouldn't last long, they'd get lamped (attacked) for trying to recruit. I know that because I have friends in Brixton who know what goes on. If he's coming over here to talk to kids about the dangers of gangs then he could get lamped anyways. But as I said I do not know too much about gangs, so I'm not sure - but if they do come over here a full-scale bop-a-thon would probably be in order for them because the vast majority of us don't want them or their shit over here, whether the chump's English or not

So Bloods - take heed, stay where you are thanks, because according to what I've hear you'd be pinned flat to the floor before you can say 'rosie lee'.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 12th, 2006, 10:46 pm

*deepsky* wrote:if anybody can download music,ares,kazza limewire ect,anyway LOOK UP A GROUP CALLED 'SOS' THEY ARE SUM RAPPERS FROM LONDON,THEY RAP WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT,SHIT IS FUNNY,LOL,ANYWAY I KNOW THEY ARE SIGNED WITH DIPSET,WELL IN ONE THEY SONGS THEY SAY, HE DAMU,NINE TREATY GANG HOLLA BLLLLAT....WELL,MAYBE THEY DOIN IT because OF DIPSET BOYS IN HARLEM,BUT I KNOW THEY FROM LONDON,MAYBE THEY REP DAMU IN ENGLAND,I DONT KNOW ANYWAY LOOK UP THIS SONG

'we in the army' ft juelz santana, by SOS
The group is called SAS. They do rap about being Bloods a lot on their CD's. Personally, I like their music.

http://www.sasdiplomats.com

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 14th, 2006, 9:36 am

kelle8 wrote:They won't last a minute here I don't think, I've heard a lot of sh*t about American tourists getting beat up by gangs here from friends and sh*t, plenty of English people hate Americans, and there'd probably be a thrashing for stepping on gang turf, especially from a foreign gang. If a Blood was to step foot in a place like Brixton they wouldn't last long, they'd get lamped (attacked) for trying to recruit. I know that because I have friends in Brixton who know what goes on. If he's coming over here to talk to kids about the dangers of gangs then he could get lamped anyways. But as I said I do not know too much about gangs, so I'm not sure - but if they do come over here a full-scale bop-a-thon would probably be in order for them because the vast majority of us don't want them or their shit over here, whether the chump's English or not

So Bloods - take heed, stay where you are thanks, because according to what I've hear you'd be pinned flat to the floor before you can say 'rosie lee'.
Look how many different people come over from different countries and set up gangs or crews. London is THE most cosmopolitian city in the world Somalian.Columbian,Jamacian,Nigerian,Russian etc...even the Spanglars crew from Peckham took the name from a Jamacian crew no it would'nt be hard you don't even need someone from outside to set up There are Bloods and Crips in Holland and there are already a couple a small Blood crews in London that i know of doubt if there connected to the Americans sets but they are there none the less and at the end of the day its still a crew regardless of the name no disrespect intended to you. And there were a Bloods crew in Brixton chances are everyone would know each other not all crews are inna the drug ting. And as for english people hating americans apart from tourists how many americans do you bump into down south?

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kelle8 » March 14th, 2006, 2:39 pm

rummy wrote:
Look how many different people come over from different countries and set up gangs or crews. London is THE most cosmopolitian city in the world Somalian.Columbian,Jamacian,Nigerian,Russian etc...even the Spanglars crew from Peckham took the name from a Jamacian crew no it would'nt be hard you don't even need someone from outside to set up There are Bloods and Crips in Holland and there are already a couple a small Blood crews in London that i know of doubt if there connected to the Americans sets but they are there none the less and at the end of the day its still a crew regardless of the name no disrespect intended to you. And there were a Bloods crew in Brixton chances are everyone would know each other not all crews are inna the drug ting. And as for english people hating americans apart from tourists how many americans do you bump into down south?
Hiya,

I already told you, I have friends and take regular trips to London to see them, they know what goes on. I am going to ask them to get info on what the gangs down there REALLY think of American gangs, AND what they think of Americans, then I'll get back to you. In the meantime, have a nice day :)

But in a slightly less unrelated note, I sure know a few people in London who'd happly smash a Blood's face in with a tree trunk.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 12th, 2006, 9:22 am

Smash a Blood's face in with a tree trunk LMAO!! Giants live in Brixton then eh?..dem south mans dont strap, dem mans uproot trees and do it like that, way to go fe true!
After talking with peeps all over the endz, not one voice believes that it would be possible to set up a Blood thing here (in Hackney at least), not a single voice...but thats not 'cos we'd mash blood mans up with trees (!), but that its a cultural thing, cultural difference..it works stateside but not here - there it looks part of a city scenery, here it'd look f**kin' stupid! Just like seeing people dressed like London mans in LA..I'm thinking London mans'd look f**kin' stupid to LA yutes!
Anyhow, my prediction and prophecy is that NO Blood, Crip or any other US import could thrive here....but the main reason is that we don't have an American community here! We have peeps from worldwide, but no American 'community' as such.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 13th, 2006, 8:15 am

thats not strictly true...we got a wealthy bunch of americans in kensington area lol but mostly americans are found in smaller places around airbases like newmarket, lakenheath in suffolk where theres loads of em but there all pretty wealthy areas

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 13th, 2006, 9:34 am

Noog wrote:Smash a Blood's face in with a tree trunk LMAO!! Giants live in Brixton then eh?..dem south mans dont strap, dem mans uproot trees and do it like that, way to go fe true!
After talking with peeps all over the endz, not one voice believes that it would be possible to set up a Blood thing here (in Hackney at least), not a single voice...but thats not 'cos we'd mash blood mans up with trees (!), but that its a cultural thing, cultural difference..it works stateside but not here - there it looks part of a city scenery, here it'd look f**kin' stupid! Just like seeing people dressed like London mans in LA..I'm thinking London mans'd look f**kin' stupid to LA yutes!
Anyhow, my prediction and prophecy is that NO Blood, Crip or any other US import could thrive here....but the main reason is that we don't have an American community here! We have peeps from worldwide, but no American 'community' as such.
i dunno it was soundin like them england boys was sweatin the dipset rocafella movment out there a couple years back i remember mega n mayham was on that 9tray shit tuff in they raps reppin for hacney

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 21st, 2006, 6:42 am

??

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » April 21st, 2006, 1:35 pm

its media mayne just like when everyone was sayin crippin was commercial bloods on the same shit now.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 21st, 2006, 7:34 pm

tru

Hu3ro

Unread post by Hu3ro » September 25th, 2007, 8:07 pm

kg_loco1 wrote:
Noog wrote:Smash a Blood's face in with a tree trunk LMAO!! Giants live in Brixton then eh?..dem south mans dont strap, dem mans uproot trees and do it like that, way to go fe true!
i dunno it was soundin like them england boys was sweatin the dipset rocafella movment out there a couple years back i remember mega n mayham was on that 9tray shit tuff in they raps reppin for hacney
There from Finchley not Hackney n in 1 of there videos it shows people around there estate throwing up the "B"

kingfreako

Unread post by kingfreako » October 6th, 2007, 5:32 am

stop snitchin!
Last edited by kingfreako on April 2nd, 2009, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MilkyC

Unread post by MilkyC » October 9th, 2007, 3:51 pm

What it smell like up there homie?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 12th, 2007, 3:37 am

Heres a thing Kingfreako - just two years ago, I was saying that London DEFINATELY has no c or b gangs......what the fuccc happened - it is a youngah thing its true, but the virus has infected fast and deep, official or no, whatever, the hype is on all over town. I agree with you 100%, London should of best left it for our la cousins, its not our thing, not a London thing...but what the fuccc do I know!

Heres what it smells like

A couple of youtube vids of London Bloods

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qNfHPJJ_rWg (031 Bloods from Brixton, South London)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyYO3LPbkw (031 and RSG's)

And I don't know if these kids from Manchester in the North of UK are Blood, as youngah's there are getting that way too, coming out of established Manchester streetoutfits like Gooch...but the style is still all black hoodies etc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ptSBf_bmM

I have to say that for me its a sad day to see what time it is right now, what the fucc happened to positive rebellion, to icons of Bob MArley, of positive role models to better our communities. I feel deeply sad and deeply concerned........fuccc

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 12th, 2007, 3:50 am

This British guy is expressing my views 100% - he's right on the money, he's got it right, just right -

Listen carefully, this man has it about London, so why is it happening?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yMQJ9YEsSco

Peace

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 12th, 2007, 4:02 am

Well....not exactly! But you get the idea....his hearts in the right place still

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » October 23rd, 2007, 2:06 pm

London and Englands getin crazy now
theres been over 20 teenage murders in london this year, thats just teenage murders, theres probably loads more if you count 20 yearolds and up
Immigrants are pouring in from all over, London is amazingly multi culturaul
theres communitys in London from basically every country
i wouldnt be suprised if a Blood gang started up but it probably wouldnt last long, even the yardies have been pushed out of London, they've been doing Crack deals etc.. in places like Newport in wales.
But a little Blood gang wouldnt suprise me

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 23rd, 2007, 4:23 pm

Sadky there are lil' Blood gangs popping up and Crip gangs too, though they are a minority still, more home grown tings...heres the link I posted earlier, a road tune by peeps from 031Bloods from Brixton sides

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qNfHPJJ_rWg

Curious world isn't it

the-game155

Unread post by the-game155 » November 20th, 2007, 11:50 pm

niggas in london run shit different then in the states. a dude from a blood or crip set from the US wont know how to run it in the UK. one of the bloods founders said about OG Mack that its pointless to set up shop anywhere but the west coast because its so different

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 22nd, 2007, 9:56 am

I wish the younga's could understand that reality....but some are on a cattin trip some ends right now. Sad but true