Different Initiations

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Different Initiations

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 26th, 2005, 7:26 pm

Whats the craziest initiations you heard of?? We all know the common ones like getting cliked in, and killing somebody and for females getting knocked down in but whats some yall heard of or seen that are uncommon??

It was this crazy shit these ese's in Houston was doing they would ride around in the hoop with the lights off and whenever someone would flash the lights at them they would bust a U and open up fire on'em. To show they would even kill ppl trying to help them. So it was shit on the news telling ppl not to flash their lights at cars with no lights on b/c it was an initiation for gangmembers in Houston, I thought that was a lil different.

Also my patna's older brother was in this organized drug running click/gang that was a set of bigger gang for the most respected members and leaders they did their initiations in swimming pools. They would blind fold u and put you in the shallow part of the swimming pool, so u couldnt drop and they would initiate u like that. Blind and in water, crazy shit.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Different Initiations

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 26th, 2005, 7:33 pm

BGF you gotta catch a body

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 26th, 2005, 7:44 pm

That would make me shit my pants! LOL!

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 26th, 2005, 7:46 pm

purplecityhello wrote:BGF you gotta catch a body
u gotta catch a case to get in?? thats pretty hardstance

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 26th, 2005, 7:53 pm

what do you mean catch a body.. Im sorry I dont know all the Lingo

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » April 26th, 2005, 7:58 pm

You got to get a case to get into the pen in the first place, i think what Purp means is you gotta do somebody inside. Doesn't sound too hard for an ice cold killa but not getting caught for doing someone in the pen is real fkn hard.

I heard Yakuza cut off one of their fingers and cover themseleves in tattoo's as part of their initiations. I'm pretty sure its the pinky finger but i could be wrong...

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 26th, 2005, 8:05 pm

the finger thing is only if u do a fuckup then u gotta cut ur finger off

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 27th, 2005, 10:56 am

To catch a body is to kill someone.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 11:32 am

BDs dont jump in thier members,matter of fact none of the black mobs from chicago do.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 3:28 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:BDs dont jump in thier members,matter of fact none of the black mobs from chicago do.
What u talkin bout dawg? I am a BD from Texas we do get jumped in down here after the prayer is said. Chi-town D's come down here every couple of months for our larger meetings to, so its official, I dont know where u getting ur info homie. Im Folk and all the thousands of Tx Folks was jumped in too. Maybe thats how yall do it up there but that line shit is weak.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 27th, 2005, 3:32 pm

purplecityhello wrote:BGF you gotta catch a body
Prison gangs is a different story as far as gettin down, wouldn't u agree?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 4:25 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:BDs dont jump in thier members,matter of fact none of the black mobs from chicago do.
What u talkin bout dawg? I am a BD from Texas we do get jumped in down here after the prayer is said. Chi-town D's come down here every couple of months for our larger meetings to, so its official, I dont know where u getting ur info homie. Im Folk and all the thousands of Tx Folks was jumped in too. Maybe thats how yall do it up there but that line shit is weak.
REAL BDs dont get jumped in.I repeat,REAL BDs.I know what Im talking about homie.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 4:30 pm

yall 'min.' bogus as hell down there if thats how yall getting plugged.I aint gon go into how BDs get plugged but it damn sure doesnt involve getting beat down.I aint about to argue with you over some shit I know so keep telling these cats on here that dont know shit your version of how you became a BD.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 27th, 2005, 6:03 pm

then how do chicago gangs get there new members down then?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 6:22 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:yall 'min.' bogus as hell down there if thats how yall getting plugged.I aint gon go into how BDs get plugged but it damn sure doesnt involve getting beat down.I aint about to argue with you over some shit I know so keep telling these cats on here that dont know shit your version of how you became a BD.
You right I dont know you and you dont know me neither but I bet you Im in the books and just cause yall doing it like that up there aint got nothing to do with Tx. Ask any D from up that way thats been down here and they'll tell u the same thing.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 6:58 pm

yall on some renegade false flagger type shit all BDs get plugged the same way,initiated the same way,and follow the same lit and laws.I dont care where you from if you got beat into BDs then your min. bogus as hell LOL yall dynasty aint even honored by the real folks in the mid

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 7:01 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:yall on some renegade false flagger type shit all BDs get plugged the same way,initiated the same way,and follow the same lit and laws.I dont care where you from if you got beat into BDs then your min. bogus as hell LOL I bet yall dynasty aint even honored by the real folks in the mid
sounds like a cheerleader type of nigga, pm me and we can discuss it, I aint got no type of image Im trying to prove

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 7:02 pm

just ask the niggas you cheerleading and they'll tell you about Tx BD's

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 7:03 pm

lol you aint no BD

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 27th, 2005, 7:09 pm

quit IMing me fake ass nigga you aint no real BD

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » April 27th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Things my students would do down in South Houston:
Get jumped
Have sex with one or multiple partners
Commit a crime
Tattoos
I know there are others, but I don't think I have any of my paperwork around anymore. As soon as we figure the stuff out, new ones just start popping up.

As far as the headlight initiation is concnerned, http://www.snopes.com claims it's false.

"It's possible the 1993 outbreak of this hoax was helped along by memories of a real life incident in 1992. Kelly Freed, a school secretary from Stockton, California, was shot to death after the driver of the car she was riding in gestured to a carload of kids who had forgotten to turn their headlights on. According to Stockton Police Lt. Ted Montes, the gesture was mistaken as a sign of disrespect. Montes said the kids were not gang-bangers and the incident had nothing to do with ritual. The two youths responsible for Freed's death were convicted of murder.

The rumor laid dormant until October 1998 when it again whipped around the Internet and through fax machines. The warnings this time were said to have originated with a DARE police officer in Houston, Texas. Once again, it was the same old story — no gang initiations, no killings, just a hoax on the loose. A hoax which quickly spread to all parts of the U.S.A."

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightout.asp

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 7:23 pm

Anesis wrote:Things my students would do down in South Houston:
Get jumped
Commit a crime
Tattoos
I know there are others, but I don't think I have any of my paperwork around anymore. As soon as we figure the stuff out, new ones just start popping up.

As far as the headlight initiation is concnerned, http://www.snopes.com claims it's false.

"It's possible the 1993 outbreak of this hoax was helped along by memories of a real life incident in 1992. Kelly Freed, a school secretary from Stockton, California, was shot to death after the driver of the car she was riding in gestured to a carload of kids who had forgotten to turn their headlights on. According to Stockton Police Lt. Ted Montes, the gesture was mistaken as a sign of disrespect. Montes said the kids were not gang-bangers and the incident had nothing to do with ritual. The two youths responsible for Freed's death were convicted of murder.

The rumor laid dormant until October 1998 when it again whipped around the Internet and through fax machines. The warnings this time were said to have originated with a DARE police officer in Houston, Texas. Once again, it was the same old story — no gang initiations, no killings, just a hoax on the loose. A hoax which quickly spread to all parts of the U.S.A."

Somebodlly got killed from an intitiation like that though, so maybe it jus happened one time and the news blew it up into some other shit

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » April 27th, 2005, 7:28 pm

One of the problems with urban legends is that people get ideas from them - it's harder to determine if that incident STARTED the legend or if the incident was a copy cat of the legend.

The media blowing things out of proportion? What!?! I don't believe you!
(note the sarcasm)

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 27th, 2005, 7:59 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
Anesis wrote:Things my students would do down in South Houston:
Get jumped
Commit a crime
Tattoos

Somebodlly got killed from an intitiation like that though, so maybe it jus happened one time and the news blew it up into some other shit
yo, either way, find those kids and throw them in jail until there 80 years old.

str8outtaeastldn

Unread post by str8outtaeastldn » May 10th, 2005, 2:52 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:It was this crazy shit these ese's in Houston was doing they would ride around in the hoop with the lights off and whenever someone would flash the lights at them they would bust a U and open up fire on'em. To show they would even kill ppl trying to help them. So it was shit on the news telling ppl not to flash their lights at cars with no lights on b/c it was an initiation for gangmembers in Houston, I thought that was a lil different.
they done dis in south london, i read it in the news

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 5th, 2005, 2:33 pm

^^^sure they did that in South London?

One lad told me (in South London) that the gangs initiation was to go to the top of a tower block (apartment block) and take a beating in the elevator/lift from two older members all the way from the top of the apartments to the bottom floor. To get in the gang you gotta stay in the elevator the whole time and make it from top to bottom without quittin.

Rope-A-Dope
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rope-A-Dope » June 5th, 2005, 2:36 pm

most C's and B's just jump yo ass on GD makes you walk a line and get yo ass whooped or take 74 hits in the chest while throwin up Folk if you drop it u gotta start over

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 18th, 2005, 1:38 am

feds magazine interviewed noonie ward ex gd and stated they dont jump no one in.
hood to hood dvd in chicago, they interviewed a cat from gd who said they dont jump no one in.
i dont know if bd is the same thing as gd but yall should go ahead and check it out.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 10:25 pm

The traditional Italian Mafia initiation is as follows -

The prospective member or members are brought to a place where the ceremony will be held. The ceremonies are usually attended by a number of mafiosi, including the one who has proposed the prosective member for membership. The man stands before a table whereon is placed a gun and a knife. The highest ranking member at the ceremony, usually the boss, conducts the meeting. The prospective member is first informed of the general rules of membership. He is then asked if he would use the gun and knife before him to protect his friends. His right index finger (the trigger finger) is cut by the knife and the blood is wiped on a religious saint card. The card is then set on fire, and as the man moves it back and forth in his hands, he repeats "may my soul burn in hell if I betray my friends." At that point he is considered a "made" member of the Mafia.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 29th, 2007, 4:27 pm

Fuck. Damn.

Westside how the hell do you know so much about this?

:D

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » December 30th, 2007, 5:25 am

I thought Yakuza chopped off your pinky if you tried to leave?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 30th, 2007, 5:22 pm

Jinky wrote:I thought Yakuza chopped off your pinky if you tried to leave?
The pinky, as well as other fingers, are severed for any number of offenses in the Yakuza.