Riots in UK over rape of black girl (by an Asian gang?)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Riots in UK over rape of black girl (by an Asian gang?)

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 23rd, 2005, 10:07 am

Riots in UK over rape of black girl

[ Sunday, October 23, 2005 08:05:56 pmAGENCIES ]

LONDON: One person, believed to be an Asian, was killed and ten others injured when violence erupted in Britain's Birmingham city after a week of racial tension over the rape of a black teenage girl allegedly by an Asian gang.

Dozens of youths pelted stones at policemen, smashed windowshields of cars and attacked a food joint after a public meeting of the Afro-Caribbean community to discuss the rape of the 14-year-old Jamaican girl.

Tension has been running high in the area for the past one week after rumours circulated that the girl had been attacked by 19 South Asian men, but had not gone to police because she is in Britain illegally and feared deportation.

One person was stabbed to death at a takeaway food outlet in the Lozells area of this central English city last night.

However, unconfirmed reports said another man also died when a mini-cab was set alight.

[url]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1272168.cms[/url]

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » October 25th, 2005, 6:00 am

1 man was also shot dead during the disturbances

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 25th, 2005, 7:09 am

When they said South Asian did they mean Indian???

And whats ironic is when i was growing up, i've known 3 Black teen girls who have been sexually assaulted/raped.

No one (not even the courts) made any efforts for justice.... the rapists were all young Black men.....

one of the victims was beaten by her parents and all the blame was put on her. Thats what makes me feel sick inside.

We always bash on those from the outside once THEY do something but, we never deal with the mess internally.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 25th, 2005, 7:10 am

Meaning a blind eye is turned when its Black on Black or whatnot, but once someone from the outside does the same offence to our community, all hell breaks loose.

WE need to deal with the internal first.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 29th, 2005, 8:31 am

Dammit

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » December 5th, 2005, 4:25 am

Friends of mine in Birmingham been telling me this riot in Birmingham a few weeks back had nothing to do with a 14 year old being raped. They say it was a decoy, black gangs are fed up that asians are now above them and dealing down to them. One of the asians killed was involved with the asian 'gangs' (although they are not reallly gangs but more groups of families). They say the riot was gang related.

Toastin! or anyone else posting from Brum know anything on this?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 5th, 2005, 3:13 pm

NW10 wrote:Friends of mine in Birmingham been telling me this riot in Birmingham a few weeks back had nothing to do with a 14 year old being raped. They say it was a decoy, black gangs are fed up that asians are now above them and dealing down to them. One of the asians killed was involved with the asian 'gangs' (although they are not reallly gangs but more groups of families). They say the riot was gang related.

Toastin! or anyone else posting from Brum know anything on this?

That would make sense. After all, most of the people in the LA riots were just people that wanted free stuff, and used the incident to go crazy, while making teh real protestors look bad

I remember one newscaster that said
"there hwas been rioting, protesting.... well, no... I don't want to call it that.. there has been looting, that's what it is, on slauson, and look they just started a fire!"

That's a smart reporter to se the difference.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » December 29th, 2005, 5:01 am

End Violence NOW wrote:people that wanted free stuff, and used the incident to go crazy, while making teh real protestors look bad.

i forgot to emphasize, the incident was made up. no one was raped is what i was told, that was the excuse but the gangs new it never happened

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 8:06 pm

NW10 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:people that wanted free stuff, and used the incident to go crazy, while making teh real protestors look bad.

i forgot to emphasize, the incident was made up. no one was raped is what i was told, that was the excuse but the gangs new it never happened

AMAZING, all those people died and fought over a fake cause

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 8:08 pm

NW10 wrote:

AMAZING, all those people died and fought over a fake cause

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 3rd, 2006, 10:24 am

George wrote:Meaning a blind eye is turned when its Black on Black or whatnot, but once someone from the outside does the same offence to our community, all hell breaks loose.

WE need to deal with the internal first.

*No, rather, the internal and the external, ought to be dealt with equally, with the same amount of passion...

Return to “Europe (Western)”