Crips in the NETHERLANDS!!??

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Crips in the NETHERLANDS!!??

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 5:41 pm

I found this news article about the spread of Crips to the Netherlands. First of all its all in Dutch and I had to translate in into English. I think this pretty much shows how rediculous this whole Blood Crip migration bulls!t has gotten.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the original version

http://www.netwerk.tv/index.jsp?p=items ... rk&a=67735

I couldnt get a url for a translated version so I am putting the pictures and the content of it here.

Subject: Fifteen years pace culture in the Netherlands
Uitzenddatum: Free. 28 November 2003, 20.30u
Press coverage: Roul Meijer
React: Response to the makers

A reportage over fifteen years pace culture in the Netherlands. Under the influence of American pace culture arose in the years the eighty in The Hague first gangs of youths under the name ' crips '. At this moment the number of gangs grows more rapidly than ever. Network followed two days the members of the first Crips in The Hague.

Crips.nl
Concerning the gangs of youths in The Hague a book has appeared: ' Crips.nl, 15 years pace culture in the Netherlands ', Saul written van Stapele (publisher Vassallucci).

Here was a link off of that article (original version)

http://www.crips.nl/

Here is the translated version again

In 1988, young people in the Netherlands come into contact by the success of the film Colors and the album Straight Outta Compton of rapgroep NWA (Niggers With attitude) for the first time with the pace culture from the US. Fifteen years later this culture has rooted himself also definite in the Netherlands. Journalist Saul van Stapele accelerated the past seven years intensively with head pieces of the first gang of youths in the Netherlands to American model, the Criminal in The Hague Undaground Crips. Also he pronounced with young and old pace-delicate from several Dutch cities, with their family and with their idolen America. Crips.nl are a revealing book concerning young immigrants who stand entirely outside the society, which deserves their money in the heavy crime and as the only escape route consider a career as quicker or top sportsman from the violent reality in which they live.

[img]http://www.crips.nl/imgsnav/omslag-crips-klein.jpg[/img]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now before everybody starts complaining about how fake they are. keep in mind that all of the cities outside of California are doing the EXACT same thing.

What did OG's go out to the Netherlands too?? Talk about rediculous.

vboyz

Unread post by vboyz » November 2nd, 2005, 6:34 pm

comedy

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 6:41 pm

vboyz wrote:comedy
Please go into detail

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 9:47 pm

:lol: :lol: This stuff is crazy why would crips even wanna C out there there aint nothin but white folks. :lol: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 9:51 pm

20_loc wrote: This stuff is crazy why would crips even wanna C out there there aint nothin but white folks.
I cant believe it! I mean I actually had to run the url through a translator! They dont even speak English!

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » November 3rd, 2005, 8:15 am

20_loc wrote::lol: :lol: This stuff is crazy why would crips even wanna C out there there aint nothin but white folks. :lol: :lol:
I aint defending these Dutch crips or anything....but Im guessing from your 'all white folks' comment that you've a) never been to Holland and b) never left America...

I lie?

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » November 3rd, 2005, 8:18 am

WTF? Dutch Crips? and ya'll called niggaz on th east coast fake......

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 3rd, 2005, 9:56 am

These niggaz over there aint got NOOOOOOO reason to bang this shit is out of hand:lol: :lol:.Why the hell would you want to go there?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 3rd, 2005, 2:22 pm

blazeking wrote:WTF? Dutch Crips? and ya'll called niggaz on th east coast fake......
If these Dutch Crips are willing enough to bang this stuff, what makes it so different from somebody from the East coast doing the exact same thing. Niether area has anything to do with Los Angeles, yet both are throwing on rags and killing each other.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » November 3rd, 2005, 3:49 pm

A Ghost wrote:
blazeking wrote:WTF? Dutch Crips? and ya'll called niggaz on th east coast fake......
If these Dutch Crips are willing enough to bang this stuff, what makes it so different from somebody from the East coast doing the exact same thing. Niether area has anything to do with Los Angeles, yet both are throwing on rags and killing each other.

Yeah the Eastcoast doing the same thing...Yall niggaz dont have nothing to do with Cali just like the "dutch crips" LOL..... its funny how cities outside of cali are banging something that started here in Cali.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 3rd, 2005, 9:05 pm

Any opinion on the Midwest and the South?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 4th, 2005, 8:21 am

Preme already said this, there have been Crips and Bloods in Holland, Europe, Asia, Carribean and South America for some time now.

Just beacuse you didn't know dosesn't mean it's not there or fake.

They bang harder than most cats by percentage, they are third world grimey, not just first world ghetto.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 4th, 2005, 8:53 am

So then how come there aren't Vice Lords, and Latin Kings in other coountries. Or any type of Chicago gang? Why only LA gangs?

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » November 4th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Because LA gangs get the most media exposure

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 4th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Dunn wrote:Because LA gangs get the most media exposure
Basicly they're copying...

lol this is too fuunny whats next Iraqi Crips Bloods Surenos :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 4th, 2005, 5:29 pm

KRDreJ wrote:

Already is, there is some gang members in the Army out there.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 4th, 2005, 7:13 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:

Already is, there is some gang members in the Army out there.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Crash » November 4th, 2005, 8:18 pm

I been heard about bloods and crips in the netherlands.Go to gangs.worldofmisery.com they got alot of pictures of them gangs from other countries.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 4th, 2005, 10:00 pm

KRDreJ wrote:Basicly they're copying...
Its about time somebody said it.
Crash wrote:I been heard about bloods and crips in the netherlands.Go to gangs.worldofmisery.com they got alot of pictures of them gangs from other countries.
I can understand if a country has gangs. If the gang is FROM that country

I am just stuggling with the idea of how all of a sudden. Blood/ Crip affiliation has gone worldwide like it has.

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Crash » November 5th, 2005, 9:26 am

I seen one picture where one of them had a tattoo that was spelled crypt.I also seen a video where one of them was doin the blood walk and it looked dumb as hell.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » November 5th, 2005, 10:55 am

KRDreJ wrote:

Yeah There is. They're called Al-Qaeda.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 5th, 2005, 11:34 am

Crash wrote:I seen one picture where one of them had a tattoo that was spelled crypt.I also seen a video where one of them was doin the blood walk and it looked dumb as hell.
I'm surprised they got the colors right.
blazeking wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:this is too fuunny whats next Iraqi Crips Bloods Surenos:lol:
Yeah There is. They're called Al-Qaeda.
ROTFL!!

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » November 5th, 2005, 1:07 pm

I'm telling the truth ain't I!!!! All Nations on every continent has gangs and if you take them lightly they will overrun the ntion and spread to others. Shyt, al-qeada is a iraqi GANG that doesn't give a flying f**k about you or anybody else on this forum. They're willing to take themselves out as long as your joining them. I think that's real evil shyt because gangs in america ain't willing to go on a suicide mission like that now you tell me who's the bigger threat?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 5th, 2005, 3:27 pm

LOL in the video the guy throws up eastside and then he throws up westside right after that.

But not knowing sign doesn't make you mark.

Ya, these guys may be off brand, and I don't know about Holland, but in the Carribean, Asia, and South America, the B's and C's they have there are hard.

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Crash » November 5th, 2005, 7:42 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:LOL in the video the guy throws up eastside and then he throws up westside right after that.

Ya, these guys may be off brand, and I don't know about Holland, but in the Carribean, Asia, and South America, the B's and C's they have there are hard.
That wasnt eastside thats the pitch fork sign of the folk nation

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 6th, 2005, 9:51 am

In Long Beach and several other places that is the Eastside sign.

They look very similar, the main difference in that pitchforks are right pointing to upper left while eastside is horizontal (side to side, not up)

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 6th, 2005, 3:09 pm

FUCKIN' HALERIOUS! Really, i mean north america, especially is for gangs, but gangs in europe? Gimme a fuckin' break, europe is meant for organized crime to take over, not gangs!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 6th, 2005, 6:12 pm

blazeking wrote:I'm telling the truth ain't I!!!! All Nations on every continent has gangs and if you take them lightly they will overrun the ntion and spread to others. Shyt, al-qeada is a iraqi GANG that doesn't give a flying f**k about you or anybody else on this forum. They're willing to take themselves out as long as your joining them. I think that's real evil shyt because gangs in america ain't willing to go on a suicide mission like that now you tell me who's the bigger threat?
Yeah, when was the last time you have ever heard of a Crip running into a group of Bloods with a bomb strapped to his body. :shock:
End Violence NOW wrote:LOL in the video the guy throws up eastside and then he throws up westside right after that.

My computer is too slow to see the video, what happens in it?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 5:24 pm

I just saw the FEDS documentary, and Alonso hosts it!

Anyways, he said acknowledged that there were B's and C's in Holland.

He mentioned Paris, too, so I think that bgCasper was telling the truth when he admitted he lived (and Cripped) in Paris.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2005, 6:20 pm

Bloods/Crips in Holland and Paris = Apocalypse

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 10:53 pm

A Ghost wrote:Bloods/Crips in Holland and Paris = Apocalypse
Either say that to their face or don't say it at all. And I know you wouldn't ever say that to their face, so just shutup.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 9th, 2005, 7:38 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Either say that to their face or don't say it at all. And I know you wouldn't ever say that to their face, so just shutup.
Thats not very nice now is it EndViolenceNOW.