blacks vs italians

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Post Reply
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » December 10th, 2005, 9:39 am

This is going seriously off-topic, and I'll probably get banned because of this, but can't let a good conversation die...

Roy_2k5 wrote:Umm...scandinavians are included. You could minus Finland because of their Ugro-Finnish language. However they do have the "nordic" phenotype.


True, we share a nordic phenotype, but our heritage is still a bit different than Scandinavians (Finland doesn't include in Scandinavia..). Of our heritage 3/4 is what you can call european, and 1/4 is eastern. And our culture is not that different from the slavic cultures, we share a lot of same elements. Most of the finns have a eastern (mainly russian) blood in our lineage. You can see that here very easilly. I know that a stereotype of the Finns are a blonde hear and light eyes, but here's a LOT of people with dark hear and dark eyes. And that's because of our eastern heritage. I could go on and on about how Finland is different from the Scandinavians starting from the history, but it would get this conversation badly off-topic...

lizard: You are really a genius. I clearly stated in my past posts that whites are not all rich. However, it is clearly obvious that in respect to the world, those living in much of Europe, US, Australia, NZ and Canada are well-off. We could include Japan, but you don't find nations of such level, except for Hong Kong (which is a city). ALL nations in the world has high rates of poverty. Don't get it twisted.

Besides, many whites living in Eastern Europe (except Greece*), Armenia, Georgia, Syria (they usually look Greek), Lebanon (ditto..plus a significant Christian population), etc and they are far from well-off. Heck, the blacks living in Trinidad & Tabogo for example are living a hell lot better than one in Armenia. Like I said: Don't get it twisted. I don't need CityTV, BBC or CNN to tell me what's up, especially when google is readily available along with a #%@�%@ dictionary/encyclopaedia.


I agree. I would have edited my last post if there would be that kind of change... Of course western countries are wealthier than others, but it still sounds stupid when someone says that he don't care about the Nordics since they are "all well-off". When you say ALL, you'll making a generalization that just don't hold the truth. For example in Finland I can see more and more homeless people, in the cities of Helsinki and Vantaa there's everyday food-lines where hundreds and hundreds of people are lining up to get a free food, because they don't have money to eat, we got cities here that have an unemployment rate of 40% or even more. Only 10 years ago the unemployment rate in whole Finland was 20%. And we have certain suburbs espesially in the cities of Helsinki and Vantaa where people are having a lot lower income rates than other part of those cities. Seeing all that it just sound stupid to say that ALL are so well-off. Middle-class are well-off, but if you don't have a job then it's pretty hard to claim that you are well-off. If you can't even buy food, how well-off you really are? It doesn't matter if the government has the money if they don't share it like it should be shared.

It's same in US, I'm sure. It's not about blacks or whites or whatever. It's about the classes. ALL black people certainly aren't poor, and ALL white people aren't rich. But the people who are in the lower class of the society are poor. No matter of their skin colour.

And I couldn't care less about "thug life". Getting your dick hard because of the poverty around you means you're an idiot.



P.S. Syria, Lebanon, Georgia, and Armenia aren't in Europe...

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: blacks vs italians

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 10th, 2005, 9:48 am

Invincible wrote:anyone know if its true that the blacks were at war with Italians in New York sometime in the past? If so who exactly started that beef and voer what?



Imma break it down like this fam-

think 1975 in the north BX --- throggsneck went to WAR and i dont mean no childish imma jump u bekuz u jumped my homie.... i mean War like a body found off the bruckner nigga

wasnt no mafia or gang shit
it was str8 black vs white and it just so happened the only white people still around were the italians in city island ---- it happens here and there

Sheepshead HS got real beef with niggas gettiin bodied over there, the beef is spanish vs italian there tho

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 10th, 2005, 10:12 am

on the other hand............

in places like the LES and redhook theres gangs that are mixed since back in the 70s (think the warriors)

i know LNW (lords never worry) have alotta black and italian and irish niggas in it (think house of pain haha)

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: September 2nd, 2005, 6:38 pm

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 10th, 2005, 9:41 pm

lizard wrote:This is going seriously off-topic, and I'll probably get banned because of this, but can't let a good conversation die...
It doesn't really matter, since most discussions go off-tangent. I posted on this board for that reason. :mrgreen:


[...]Most of the finns have a eastern (mainly russian) blood in our lineage. You can see that here very easilly. I know that a stereotype of the Finns are a blonde hear and light eyes, but here's a LOT of people with dark hear and dark eyes. And that's because of our eastern heritage. I could go on and on about how Finland is different from the Scandinavians starting from the history, but it would get this conversation badly off-topic...
To me it seems like most in the Netherlands, Belgian or even Sweden tends to have mainly dark brown hair, like their brothers in Central and Eastern Europe. However there is a certain "look" that seems to be confined in that region and is the reason why many classify European phenotype as "Russian" or East European and "Nordic" or West European. The Eastern European phenotype seems quite prevalent in Finland, while the hair is constant with the rest of Europe.

Note: This is based on my observations, so I would definitely want to hear input from others. :)

I agree. I would have edited my last post if there would be that kind of change... Of course western countries are wealthier than others, but it still sounds stupid when someone says that he don't care about the Nordics since they are "all well-off". When you say ALL, you'll making a generalization that just don't hold the truth. For example in Finland I can see more and more homeless people, in the cities of Helsinki and Vantaa there's everyday food-lines where hundreds and hundreds of people are lining up to get a free food, because they don't have money to eat, we got cities here that have an unemployment rate of 40% or even more. Only 10 years ago the unemployment rate in whole Finland was 20%. And we have certain suburbs espesially in the cities of Helsinki and Vantaa where people are having a lot lower income rates than other part of those cities. Seeing all that it just sound stupid to say that ALL are so well-off. Middle-class are well-off, but if you don't have a job then it's pretty hard to claim that you are well-off. If you can't even buy food, how well-off you really are? It doesn't matter if the government has the money if they don't share it like it should be shared.

It's same in US, I'm sure. It's not about blacks or whites or whatever. It's about the classes. ALL black people certainly aren't poor, and ALL white people aren't rich. But the people who are in the lower class of the society are poor. No matter of their skin colour.


BINGO.

Anways, my posts at times tend to use "Trollish" mechanisms that I have derived from various forums. Most don't like to say what is in their head in public, hence these mechanisms are used. I use it at times. :mrgreen: That invincible fellow, along with others are trying to make this poverty situation as simple as black and white. It is obviously not that simple.

Back to the point; it is downright obvious that most of the world are not rich or even well-off. In the Netherlands, Germany, etc, there still exists heavy povery. Many whites are struggling to survive. In Canada, the same applies. In other words, I am clearly aware that the problems in the world is an issue of "class-cism" rather than racism. The issue of racism these days; the crimes commited by blacks on television are mainly coverups. There are circles that want most to be at the bottom, regardless of race. However, in these nations most have the ability to oust their moronic governments. They have the ability to corner the rich and powerful elite. Just as the population that can make a difference are mainly white; the elite are mainly white too, but let us not ignore the number of non-whites in this group.

This is just the same old song. At least most have already figured it out in this age. Everything is going to change for the better. We're not talking about communism here, we're talking about removing all the barriers that keep the poor broke.

And I couldn't care less about "thug life". Getting your dick hard because of the poverty around you means you're an idiot.
It is very pathetic, indeed. The restaints used by the broke are just sad. If the issue of poverty was really addressed, much of the shallowness by all would be almost dead.

P.S. Syria, Lebanon, Georgia, and Armenia aren't in Europe...
But they are included as "Caucasians". And, I would never infer that these nations are European and that is why I stated "Eastern Europe" and then the following nations. Heck, most of Russia isn't even Europe but we never see Russia branded as an "Asiatic" nation. That's beside the point

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 150
Joined: September 15th, 2006, 2:38 pm
Location: n/a
Contact:

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 26th, 2006, 8:02 am

@Roy_2k5

Can u Guys stay on topic?

Black Top
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 24th, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: VA/28 South

Unread post by Black Top » September 26th, 2006, 10:15 am

i've been to bensonhurst back in 97. didn't nothin happened, not saying it couldn't have... but everything was on chill mode.

LUPOMANERA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: October 1st, 2006, 5:41 pm

bensonhurst

Unread post by LUPOMANERA » October 1st, 2006, 7:10 pm

...i lived in next hood no other italians from bklyn like benny italians.. esp south bklyn they think their sht don t stink. but there are blacks on 18 ave n cropsey for yrs but they don t say boo! as for nordic talk...nordic are germans scandinavians english some irish can pass some polish too but definetely finns aren t..they by d.n.a. are farthest group from all europe besides having mongol blood they have an old strange laapland type blood!

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » October 2nd, 2006, 7:55 pm

SCHILEM DI SCHNITZEN, SCHILEM DI STEIN, SCHILEM DI SHUCHITEN CON SHON STIEN!!!

HAIL HITLER!!!

Image

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » October 2nd, 2006, 7:57 pm

What the fuck did I just say???

Anyways, were there black mafioso vs. the italians or just the usual street gangster punks who die by the age of 25?

User avatar
P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: September 8th, 2006, 6:04 am
Location: Some Where
Contact:

Unread post by P-Dub » October 3rd, 2006, 10:02 am

you ever see the movie "hoodlum"? real shit yall. there were black mafia type gangs in new york and still are today. they just dont say nothing because they want to make blacks of new york seem inferior but them italians knew that f.ucc'n with blaccs was not healthy so they only attacked blaccs who were caught slippin in prodominately italian hoods.

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 14th, 2006, 4:49 am

The TV show Oz had a lot of storylines where the Italian Mafia feuded with the black gangsters, so if you are into movies and shows where talians feud with black thugs then check out Oz.

Do the Right Thing and Jungle Fever are two other good "Blacks vs. Italians" flicks and so is "The Wanderers".

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 380
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 9:44 pm

Unread post by funk on site » November 14th, 2006, 10:22 pm

fuc the italians, i heard them blac mobs used to fuc them italians up, that nigga al capone wuz scared of them blac mobs, only thang an italian can do for me is let a horny ass italian bitch suc my big ass dic like a italian sausage......

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » November 15th, 2006, 12:42 am

YALL SEEM TO FORGET that the REASONS HARLEM, the BRONX, AND BROOKLYN ARE BLACC NOW IS BECAUSE the BLACC's PUSHED EM OUT...the SAME THANG with CHI-TOWN...the IN CICERO(WHERE AL CAPONE HAD BUSINESSES) IS BLACC...ONLY THANG that the MAFIA CONTROL that BLACCS REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT ANY WAY IS the DOCC YARDS IN JERSEY-NEW YORK, BUT the ASIANS IS PUSHIN the LINE ON THEM...

usspep
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: October 27th, 2006, 5:43 pm

Unread post by usspep » November 15th, 2006, 3:56 am

lol shut the fuk up stra cnt.. italians fukn ran NY bak in the day. fukn havnt u herd of cosa nostra dum shit.. they would of used blacks as soilders for their dirty work so that in the long run if shit goes wrong cant get traced back to the family leaders.

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » November 15th, 2006, 4:11 am

WHERE THEY AT NOW???

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » November 15th, 2006, 4:42 am

Shox112 wrote:YALL SEEM TO FORGET that the REASONS HARLEM, the BRONX, AND BROOKLYN ARE black NOW IS BECAUSE the black's PUSHED EM OUT...the SAME THANG with CHI-TOWN...the IN CICERO(WHERE AL CAPONE HAD BUSINESSES) IS black...ONLY THANG that the MAFIA CONTROL that BLACCS REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT ANY WAY IS the DOCC YARDS IN JERSEY-NEW YORK, BUT the ASIANS IS PUSHIN the LINE ON THEM...


Italians werent pushed out by blacks, asians stay in lower manhattan in chinatown and only funk within their own community, demographics change and people go where their people go.

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 15th, 2006, 5:01 am


User avatar
M.E.L. aka Montana
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: November 5th, 2006, 4:59 pm
Location: 22nd St.
Contact:

Unread post by M.E.L. aka Montana » November 15th, 2006, 6:22 am

Its Not Matter Of If Italians Are Harder Than Blacks Or Vice Versa Its Real Killers In Every Race. Its About Getting that Doe. We As Blacks Need To Be Supportive Of Each Other. Instead Of Hating On Something You Dont Know About. Peep Game And Then Make Ya Moves.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » November 16th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Blacks went to war with iltalians because they lost money from the prohibition era , legalizing " liquor -alcohol. so the italians was thinking of other ways to make money.......and some how they found out that Blacks was miaking millions on numbers policy , so they said lets muscle in on the blacks around the country and take over there numbers racket, some blacks stayed in buissness by working for the italians they did not want to go against them because they had the police and judges and some politicians on the payroll so they didnt want to fight against all of that corruption...the other blacks went to war for what they earned ..they didnt give a fucc !!

later on drugs started another situation , with controlling different areas it gets deep !! through out the years

so some blacks were not going out with out a fight : bumpy johnson - harlem Nyc > teddy roe - chicago & others .......do the research

anybody remeber that Black dude that knocked the sh-t out of john gotti in prison , for talking sh-t. ..they tried to deny the stories but the pictures from the infirmary got out to the newz. and they wanted to put a hit on homeboy on the inside, but he got released he back in the hood now ... :P

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » November 16th, 2006, 11:32 pm

anybody remeber that Black dude that knocked the sh-t out of john gotti in prison , for talking sh-t. ..they tried to deny the stories but the pictures from the infirmary got out to the newz. and they wanted to put a hit on homeboy on the inside, but he got released he back in the hood now ...


no stripes on that one, the man was over 60

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » November 16th, 2006, 11:41 pm

not about him being 60 - just that homie was a real brother he didnt give a fuch about john gotti being a " godfather of the gambino family" not a regular soldier or capo.. he hit the top boss , gotti was walking around talking to dudes like he run sh-t and got knocked .....

i wonder who homeboy was connected too , the dude that rocked him.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » November 16th, 2006, 11:43 pm

yes and that too, i guess he had balls to do that facing the fact he could of been bumped off but didnt happen

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » November 16th, 2006, 11:44 pm

dood gets stripes in my book, Fuck gotti ol racist ass Italian Fuck Italy... Who cares if he was sixty, shit who cares if he was dead, dig that niggas body out the grave and knock that niggas bones out.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » November 17th, 2006, 12:25 am

probaly BGF , maybe .....to pull a stunt like that in prison.

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » November 24th, 2006, 5:00 am

kingterp wrote:
perongregory wrote:yeah, because other races talk all this hard shit but only time I see them steepin up to a black fool is when they runnin deep or if the black dude doesn't look hard



THIS IS REAL TALK


not in my country its not

both are equally as hard as each other

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » November 24th, 2006, 5:00 am

BlaKK wrote:dood gets stripes in my book, fu-- gotti ol racist ass Italian fu-- Italy... Who cares if he was sixty, shit who cares if he was dead, dig that niggas body out the grave and knock that niggas bones out.


:lol:

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 150
Joined: September 15th, 2006, 2:38 pm
Location: n/a
Contact:

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » November 28th, 2006, 1:12 pm

I ONE DAY WANT TO MEET HOMEBOY WHO ROCKED JOHN GOTTI SO THAT I CAN SHAKE HIS HAND AND THANK HIM FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT DEED!!1

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 28th, 2006, 1:40 pm

Moolian do you know who I am, I'm fuckin john Gotti, Im the godfather... whoop! down goes another half nigga (yeah, thats right, moorish black dick all up in ya scicilian grandmas guts biatch!)

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » December 1st, 2006, 12:23 am

perongregory wrote:Moolian do you know who I am, I'm fuckin john Gotti, Im the godfather... whoop! down goes another half nigga (yeah, thats right, moorish black dick all up in ya scicilian grandmas guts biatch!)


ahahaahahha same thing happen with " sam giacana " my man teddy roe who ran policy numbers in chi-town knock the sh-t out of him too , do the research.

they believe in them rocky movies too much !! like rocky really would beat apollo creed & antonio tarver...

mayweather whipped gatti ass all over that ring infront of majority italian crowd & gatti hometown fans ... :twisted:

ejerzeygirl
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: December 6th, 2006, 10:39 am

Unread post by ejerzeygirl » December 9th, 2006, 10:19 am

punamusta wrote:Alright, thanks perongregory!

Hmm... I must say that it sounds pretty stupid to say that all the Nordics are well-off. It's pretty much same as I would say that all the black people are well-off, because I've seen rap videos where they drive expensive cars, have expensive jewels, and big houses. Just can't generalize the people or the nations like that. Among the every nation there's the people who don't have it as good as the others.


True

User avatar
youngprince
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: December 10th, 2006, 4:44 am
Location: The Valley

Unread post by youngprince » December 10th, 2006, 3:37 pm

Shox112 wrote:WHERE THEY AT NOW???


in congress..

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: November 25th, 2006, 10:10 am

Unread post by Strykes » December 13th, 2006, 6:53 pm

In Toronto in the 70's and 80's the italian and black neighbourhoods would war. No gang stuff but they just didnt get along. Fights with bats and chains.

On anothe rsubject there is a famous fight in Toronto called the war at Christie Pits. Christie Pits is a park with a couple baseball diamonds. Anyways The Jews and the Black teamed up and kicked the shit out of this nazi/white power gang back then.,

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Western)”