United blood nation knowledge book

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
NYBBA

Unread post by NYBBA » September 19th, 2006, 6:10 pm

THAT SOME FOUL SHIT TO BE POSTIN ON THE NET.. THATS THE MAIN REASON THE BOOKS GOT CKLOSED ON REDONE CKAUSE STUPID ASS NIGGAZ LIKE THIS PUTTIN SHIT IN THE AIR..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 19th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Nigga needs to get shot in his dome just for postin some stupid shit. Nigga the Bloods do not abide by any of those rules you listed above... The fuck outta here with that shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 19th, 2006, 7:46 pm

Stupid nigga...

NYBBA

Unread post by NYBBA » September 19th, 2006, 8:40 pm

^ YOU ALREADY NO HOMIE

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 19th, 2006, 8:51 pm

BlaKK wrote:Nigga needs to get shot in his dome just for postin some stupid shit. Nigga the Bloods do not abide by any of those rules you listed above... The fu-- outta here with that shit.
New York Bloods do.... :?

NYBBA

Unread post by NYBBA » September 19th, 2006, 11:21 pm

HOMIE NO WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT U.B.N , N.Y.B, ABSVN, AN THE N.Y.B.B.A ALL HAVE THERE OWN PAPER WORK AN BODES .. AN HOMIES OUT HERE IN THE EAST NO WHATS WHAT FAR AS HOW SHIT POPPED OFF IN THE WEST YOU FORGET WE GOT O.G'S THAT CKAME FROM BALI AN ARE OUT HERE GETTING IT IN..

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » October 9th, 2006, 7:10 pm

eastcoast nigas have too much time on tehy hand,n0one of the lil eastcoast blood really follow this b/s

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 9th, 2006, 9:44 pm

deepsky* wrote:eastcoast nigas have too much time on tehy hand,n0one of the lil eastcoast blood really follow this b/s
They may not follow all of it, but a little bit.

I met someone from New York that said that 031 is a UBN code

blackandred

Unread post by blackandred » October 12th, 2006, 4:29 pm

i been sayin this for years that NY seriously needs to go back to they roots. if its UBN they shouldn't be out in the streets.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 12th, 2006, 10:30 pm

NICKELS wrote:THE REAL > UNITED BLOOD NATION .....FROM THE WEST DOES NOT RECONIZE OR HAS ANY AFFILITIATION TO U.B.N OF NEWYORK THEY THE EARLY SETS 0F 93 ' TOOK THE NAME FROM A BOOK " MACK" READ ABOUT L.A. GANGWARS.........HOW BLOODS WHEN THEY GOT IN THE (PENN) THEY FORMED UBN AND WENT TO THERE AFRICAN WAR TRIBAL ROOTS....THATS WHERE HE TOOK THE NAME FROM , BUT HE DIDNT KNOW THERE RULES LAWS AND OATHS.....SO HE AND SOME OTHERS MADE IT UP....PORTEE WAS LOST...........I DONT BLAME HIM FOR STARTING A GROUP TO PROTECT ( BLACKS FROM LATINOS ). HE JUST WENT ABOUT IT WRONG AND FALSE HE COULD HAVE BEEN ORIGINAL ! ....AND IN THE END RESULT NIGGAS SEE NY GANG NIGGAS AS FAKE COPYCATS AND LAME....REAL DUDES IN NEWYORK WHO DONT BELIEVE IN GANGS ALSO DIS NEWYORK GANG NIGGAS.
THERE ARE NO O.G.'S FROM THE WEST THAT CAME TO NEWYORK , WHY ARE THEY NOT VOUCHING FOR YOUR SET PUBLICLY ...LOL ... I ONLY HEARD OF NHB ROLLIN 20" & INGLEWOOD FAMILY ..FROM THE WEST THAT GOT A SET ON THE EAST. AND THEY LET DUDES KNOW WHO THEY ARE PUBLICLY....THOSE OTHER IMAGINARY OG's FROM PLAYSTATION2 G.T.A SAN ANDREAS IS FOR CHILDREN AND GANG GROUPIES

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 13th, 2006, 5:47 am

its a LPP OG from the west who was in NY puttin niggas down 2. them n the 20s is real klose out there

B^ab^ymurda

Unread post by B^ab^ymurda » October 13th, 2006, 11:01 pm

BLAZIN BILLY-2nd in Kammand
yo l3mm3 g3t a kopy of d3m kod3s bro

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 14th, 2006, 12:02 am

this fake ass eastcoast slob BS has gone too far man niggas need to stop lyin about bulls*** that never happened. Niggas over there get all their so called Crip/blood knowledge by rumors. Aint nobody can vouch for these marks. 99% of the niggas on the West Coast don't respect that fake UBN BS the other 1% is fake anyway so F*** 'em. These eastcoast kids need to get a life and leave that fantasy ass NY blood, dipset, pink rag faggot shit alone and let it die.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 14th, 2006, 2:16 pm

This argument is never gonna end

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 15th, 2006, 7:07 am

[quote="A Ghost"]This argument is never gonna end[/quote]

never man...smm i dont know why they didnt stay a local hood click from soundview ...they turned blood & alotta people all of a sudden call them frauds

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 15th, 2006, 12:03 pm

This UBN bulls*** shouldn't even be in a thread for "organized crime". Some fake ass niggas make up some gay ass codes that really dont mean shit. In reality it's just a bunch of nerdy ass lil eastcoast kids who need to get their ass beat by their parents. Aint no OG nigga from UBN especially if that faggot shit started back in '96 or whenever... all these fake ass kids claim it started earlier but those same niggas was in diapers and have no real knowledge of that fake faggot shit. Ah and jim jones/dipset are fuccin marks who need to get smoked for trying to make that faggot shit "fashionable".

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » October 15th, 2006, 12:20 pm

it's basically 'Peoples" lit. and knowledge with a Blood's twist

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 15th, 2006, 3:05 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:its a LPP OG from the west who was in NY puttin niggas down 2. them n the 20s is real klose out there
WHATS THE OG'S NAME FROM LLP ?? ......ITS TOO MANY FAKES

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 15th, 2006, 3:20 pm

SMM was a real click that hustle from the bronx to the south , its when there team got knocked , dudes joined the " fake eastcoast blood version of californias real UBN .. T rodgers already discredited them , thats when dudes started picking up names from real sets from cali with there imaginary OG's and sh-t . now that the east is exposed ...now we got to deal with these imaginary dudes thats from the west nobody heard of . and dudes in cali ..saying they dont know anybody that started a set on the east.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 15th, 2006, 3:57 pm

I just gotta publicaly clown this dude right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjqMV2aZqM4
prime example of these faggot eastcoast kids tryin to bang... this gay nigga tryin to preach to other fake niggas when he doin the same gay shit.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 15th, 2006, 4:22 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:I just gotta publicaly clown this dude right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjqMV2aZqM4
prime example of these faggot eastcoast kids tryin to bang... this gay nigga tryin to preach to other fake niggas when he doin the same gay shit.
LOL lmao :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 15th, 2006, 5:00 pm

So what do traditional original NY gangs think of all this, does it affect them as much? i used to talk to a dude who claimed deciptikon and he said they were loosing out on recruits as a lot of the youngsters would rather fall in line with the cali trend.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 15th, 2006, 9:14 pm

SMM?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 16th, 2006, 12:21 am

sex money murder

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 16th, 2006, 9:20 am

UmanH-ay wrote:sex money murder

They sound so friendly :lol: :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 16th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:it's basically 'Peoples" lit. and knowledge with a Blood's twist
How is that?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 16th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Sex, Money, Murder... All vanity, sounds like Lucifer. Yall niggas been fuckin with that Ouija, invoked them demon spirits, fathom that Voodoo.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 10:15 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:So what do traditional original NY gangs think of all this, does it affect them as much? i used to talk to a dude who claimed deciptikon and he said they were loosing out on recruits as a lot of the youngsters would rather fall in line with the cali trend.
true i myself was a decepticon , and now these days you got a real cali infatuation going on in the east , but ive met and respected dudes that were actually connected to crips and damus from the west ,and its veryyyyyyyy few of them in newyork , the majority is fake sets with imaginary OG's that they speak with online or they supposely got killed or locked for life , and they pick names from books or a common hood name and put OG in front of it. i told one dude if your OG put you on the set , how come you never been to cali to meet the homies , and how come he didnt tell you they dont use the number & star point system in california , and they dont speak chitown and detroit lingo in compton ????/

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 10:17 pm

sorry about the double post my comp is buggin out.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 20th, 2006, 10:23 am

NICKELS wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:So what do traditional original NY gangs think of all this, does it affect them as much? i used to talk to a dude who claimed deciptikon and he said they were loosing out on recruits as a lot of the youngsters would rather fall in line with the cali trend.
true i myself was a decepticon , and now these days you got a real cali infatuation going on in the east , but ive met and respected dudes that were actually connected to crips and damus from the west ,and its veryyyyyyyy few of them in newyork , the majority is fake sets with imaginary OG's that they speak with online or they supposely got killed or locked for life , and they pick names from books or a common hood name and put OG in front of it. i told one dude if your OG put you on the set , how come you never been to cali to meet the homies , and how come he didnt tell you they dont use the number & star point system in california , and they dont speak chitown and detroit lingo in compton ????/
What did he say?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 20th, 2006, 9:57 pm

A Ghost wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
What did he say?
man please he aint say nothin to nobody. he typed that shit on instant messenger.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 10:08 pm

ZIP3ACE is one of them ask him ?? only a fake member would be offended....LMAO