United blood nation knowledge book

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 21st, 2006, 12:13 pm

................I smell E-Beef :shock:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 8:38 pm

damn, i wonder how many fake ass, bitch ass, food ass niggaz peeped this forum n printed them codes out.....i hope them codes r food(most likely r) and these internet pussies print it out n use them....hope they get sliced the fuck up, all day, i hope a shitload of these internet wankstas printed them shits out and r gettin' they asses moped all over the place.... :lol: 8)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 9:56 pm

GAAAHAHAHAH my nigga B' is clownin....

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 22nd, 2006, 9:59 pm

I wonder if this guy downloaded them codes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDI-qnazGRM

:lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 3:11 am

yo you have to see them in person....fake bloods ...oh man all you can do is laugh and shake your head , i seen this dude last night rockin his bandana like juelz santana thats the new fake blood thing ..that shit is funny....madd fakes walking around like that . these dudes never been to cali.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 31st, 2006, 3:05 am

NICKELS wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:So what do traditional original NY gangs think of all this, does it affect them as much? i used to talk to a dude who claimed deciptikon and he said they were loosing out on recruits as a lot of the youngsters would rather fall in line with the cali trend.
true i myself was a decepticon , and now these days you got a real cali infatuation going on in the east , but ive met and respected dudes that were actually connected to crips and damus from the west ,and its veryyyyyyyy few of them in newyork , the majority is fake sets with imaginary OG's that they speak with online or they supposely got killed or locked for life , and they pick names from books or a common hood name and put OG in front of it. i told one dude if your OG put you on the set , how come you never been to cali to meet the homies , and how come he didnt tell you they dont use the number & star point system in california , and they dont speak chitown and detroit lingo in compton ????/
So u were a deceptikon? speak on it, were they just a Classic NY gang doin the drug game of beefin with the next project/drug click?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 31st, 2006, 3:19 am

A Ghost wrote:................I smell E-Beef :shock:
I smell bar-b-q beef.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 31st, 2006, 7:32 am

looneytunes1 wrote:I wonder if this guy downloaded them codes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDI-qnazGRM

:lol:
LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I will cap him! I will cap him!"