Canada Gangs: Toronto Area

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Toronto is rolling up gangs

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 25th, 2004, 7:09 pm

hey did nu all hear about the hostage shit 2day, sharpshooter popped him in the head

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 25th, 2004, 7:24 pm

Are there any Milwaukee Kings in Toronto?

Thanks

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » August 25th, 2004, 8:16 pm

Yea i was watchin that hostage shit today. That guy musta knew he was gonna die, cause its common sense, if ur gonna be in the open like that, not moving, for like 40 mins, you know the snipers are in place to pop your dome piece open.

i feel for that 20 yr girl. that musta been some scary shit.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 25th, 2004, 9:23 pm

yeh man, his wife was up in a office building and he shot at her didtn even hit her so he just grabs the first woman he sees, that is messed up, when i first heard about it i thought the guy was white, then i see the news and i was shocked, its mostly old white guys runnin through the street lookin to kill their wives lol

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 31st, 2004, 7:30 am

My relatives live up in Toronto. Here is what they tell me.

Trethewey is basically dead. There are only about 5 members left. this is cuz the Police moved a substation into this hood.

18 Buddha gang has dwindled due to a police crackdown that got 32 of their members arrested due to a bunch of drivebyes and assasinations.

Jamestown is on police lockdown now. Things still happen there but, its on the down low.

Jungle city Bloods hood has changed= Most of the Caribbean kids have grown up or left the area. Now the projects is mostly of East African kids and, they don't seem to be interested too much in that gang life.

Wilson and Dufferin has cooled down because of that shooting at the Hong Kong billiards (i've been around there), most of the Vietnamese Hustlers are in hiding or left town now.

Gators on Falstaff are still around, mostly a new generation though. A bit more quite as of late?

Man thats all i know. mY cousin tells me downtown and Scarborough are still busy popping with incidents though.
South Etobicoke is more messed up i heard too since the police sub station was closed down. In one day there was a gang assault, plus a shooting within the same block.

Later people. California to Toronto to Vancouver to Seatle! Keep it legalized and intelligent!

asia818str8str8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by asia818str8str8 » January 11th, 2005, 9:52 pm

toronto is urban so yea it could be unsafe. just cuz its from canada doesnt mean shit. but compared to gang related cities from the states is just no match.

ben1986

Unread post by ben1986 » January 14th, 2005, 12:19 am

CANADIAN GANGS HAHAHAHAHHAH. YOU CATS MESSED UP SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. DID U GUYS MAKE GANGS AND STARTED KILLING PEOPLE IN CANADA, BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO PROVE MICHAEL MOORE WRONG? YOU KNOW THE DIRECTOR OF "BOWLING FOR COLOMBINE"??????????????? GIVE ME A BREAK.

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » February 21st, 2005, 9:55 pm

Aye, i aint from canada, but u dont needa hate. How do alot of gangs start? Gettin pushed around by some other foos, so its coo if if you start a gang 4 a reason, it dont matter where.

Psilly
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Psilly » February 22nd, 2005, 4:38 pm

Tiny Toons, Adams Family, how original can you get. Saddens me, but I guess the TV baby syndrome is coming true. "Mommy, the tiny toons are after me, they come on after the adams family".

Psilly
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Psilly » February 22nd, 2005, 4:38 pm

Tiny Toons, Adams Family, how original can you get. Saddens me, but I guess the TV baby syndrome is coming true. "Mommy, the tiny toons are after me, they come on after the adams family".

DjC

Unread post by DjC » March 2nd, 2005, 4:48 pm

Most of what you guys say here is right, but at the same time you underestimate Toronto. There are gangs here, no doubt. Some are serious, some are just posers. I don't live in Toronto, I live in Brampton (Shit city, as I like to call it) and there are NOTHING BUT POSERS. But I watch the news a lot, and in 2003-2004, it was an all out gang war throughout the GTA, shootings, murders, almost every night. The Jane and Finch area has a real bad rep cause a lot of shootings go down there. Someone mentioned the Malvern Crew, those guys got busted up by cops. 64 people arrested on one morning, I don't know if thats all or not but that happened about a year ago or so. Also, this was more recent, there was one gang just shooting up black males in the GTA so they could get the cops attention away from their criminal activity (':?') kinda stupid... Anyway, thats my two cents.

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scrappy » March 5th, 2005, 9:03 am

yea mostly every weekend u see on the news black on black shotings

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » March 5th, 2005, 1:30 pm

kronic wrote:
and yes, the bloods and Crips are imitations, but they are imitators with guns.
This is something a lot of people need to understand. Imitators or not, what matters is how well theyre willing to put it down.

But anyways yeah some of them names are kinda funny...Latin Persians? Whats that all about? 808s? Fifth Ward??

BROWN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWN » March 6th, 2005, 3:27 pm

[quote="schme"]Yes, but the ones who talk like that and own computers are posers.But yes.[/quote]

what are you talking stupid for?
just cause you making no moves doesnt mean everybody else doesnt
ive owned a computer for bout a year n only logged in a few times, so imma poser for that? stupid kid

BROWN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWN » March 6th, 2005, 3:32 pm

oh n yea i love toronto(my city) but imma go ahead n say that out of every 100 kids with guns over here only bout 10 would shoot ya.
thats why you lil bitches back down to rexdale, cause were the 10, yall the 90

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » March 14th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Alright for real I liven in TO this summer and yes its true there are a shitload of gangs and crews startin up everywhere, but in all seriousness this aint ATL theres a shooting every night in the greater Toronto area and plenty of jacking and all that, what all you dont get is the amount of ppl movin intro from every country in the damn world. You go downtown and up near union, queen, king and spidina and all down there yeah for real you got a few crews but nothin big. Same story out in Missassuga got a few ppl bein shot or stabbed and over by Square 1 you got all the crews hangin out slangin dope. Now i dont know the northside of the city very well but i dont think much is goin on up there....the area right west of the city(I.E. between Downtown and Missausaga is where you gotta watch yourself, from what I hear thats where a lot of shit is goin down. Dont know much bout the East side but I been down all up in there and over by the beaches and shit you aint got much goin down, but north of that I dunno. Point is you fools that wont open your ears and listen to whats goin down in one of the biggest cities in the world and just as ignorant as those fools on the street corners lookin for a handout.

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » March 15th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Eastside is dangerous Scarborough and Markham in between shit is covered with popos goin up n down the streets.

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » March 15th, 2005, 6:58 pm

O and up on spidina you got all the chinese crews....forgot to add that

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 13th, 2005, 2:02 am

This is quite an interesting read on Toronto Gangs:

http://www.diversitywatch.ryerson.ca/me ... e_jan7.htm

Of the 31 people who died in Toronto shootings last year, 22 were black... 94 per cent, of those shootings are believed to be gang-related.

"The gun murders -- they're virtually all gang murders,"

police received 326 shooting reports last year (2003)

Thirty-one of the year's 65 homicides were gun-related. In the late 1990s, shooting deaths hovered around 20 a year.

many accused of homicide are under 18

it is believed that there are 73 gangs in Toronto comprising at least 1,000 members and associates

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 2:11 am

Sorry this mays sound stupid but does Toronto and the rest of Canada have Canadian Blacks?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 13th, 2005, 2:38 am

Course it must. Think of it this way, blacks have moved allover the world including Canada. So their children would be born in Canada and their grandchildren would certainly be Canadian Black.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 13th, 2005, 6:53 am

Anonymous wrote:Yea, we got gangs. in Toronto
shit, why are niggas so ignorant towards the issue.
no there not as violent as say gangs in Chi town, Ny, or La. But mans dem got gats, and mans dem be bussin caps.
we got gangs like every other fuckin major city in the western hemisphere
shit

PIC POLICE GANG,
TINY TOONS
AREA 6 BOYS,
ADAMS FAMILY(WHITE)
N-W-A ,
D.C,
ABC`S
What kind of names is pic police gang,area 6 boys,tiny toons,ABC's,D.C,N.W.A and adams family what the fuck black panther still around up there.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 8:18 am

ben1986 wrote:CANADIAN GANGS HAHAHAHAHHAH. YOU CATS MESSED UP SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. DID U GUYS MAKE GANGS AND STARTED KILLING PEOPLE IN CANADA, BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO PROVE MICHAEL MOORE WRONG? YOU KNOW THE DIRECTOR OF "BOWLING FOR COLOMBINE"??????????????? GIVE ME A BREAK.
That was Windsor that had the low crime rate fool,Toronto is much different to windsor

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 30th, 2005, 1:11 am

i have sorted all the BS from the toronto thread and re-opened it for those that want to talk about what's really happening there. The bs i removed can be found here for anyone interested:

viewtopic.php?t=8792&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » September 30th, 2005, 3:47 am

Toronto has one of the largest Caribbean populations.

Are there any Black organized crime groups (ie. Yardies in UK or Black Mafia in US) or are they all just gangbangers who think they're Bloods and Crips?

Pocketz and Fingerz

Unread post by Pocketz and Fingerz » November 1st, 2005, 10:06 pm

sssss toronta
what a dump, come out west you damn easterners

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » November 2nd, 2005, 11:28 am

East West Nort South is all the same shit. But if we talking about Canada gangs, TOronto gots to be the worst.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » November 2nd, 2005, 11:30 am

No offence to other canada provinces but its the truth. THe highest population got the worst criminal offenders.

Pocketz and Fingerz

Unread post by Pocketz and Fingerz » November 2nd, 2005, 11:44 am

Lol, come out west, vancouver, we got more drugs out here then u can imagine, more drugs means more competition, blaa toronta is all confused, juz got a bunch of gas sypohners there as criminals.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 4th, 2005, 10:34 pm

I know people all over north america. Even here........ Personally, i travelled here and made some friends, now we got contact.... I get them updates on things that go down where i live, they give me updates over there, and we call up the people we know, and get things organized. Especially in T-Dot, i now a few people who run shit there..

My friend's cousin runs C-Block.
My friend's boy's cousin runs jane and finch.
My friend runs this crew that has bout 150 members, pretty small, but hes powerfull, he knows the leaders of jane & finch crew and jane and finch mafia, hes got bout 3 million people to back him up, from like over 70 big crews and more than a 100 small crews.
My former friend's uncle runs malvern crew.
My former friend's bro is in 18 buddha, and his bro's godfather runs big circle boys, his bro also knows chuckie akenz's v-unit.
My friend knows people in brooklyn and runs the neighbourhood that i visited once, plus he offered to get me hooked up with some people that sell shotguns, but i refused.
My bro's best friend knows these people from this high school in north york.
My friends run areas in scarborough.
My bro's friends run areas in north york.
My friend knows 20 gang members from different gangs in pickering.
My friend in oshawa runs his high school.
My former friend in scarborough knows the person that runs this high school in that area.
My friend's father's boys run this laundry place in scarborough.
My friend's cousin knows alot of people from different places in toronto.
My former friend's uncle and cousin live in missisauga and run the area there.

These people are from the greater toronto area. But i know some people in new york, chicago, and los angeles, and im not gonna say who.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 4th, 2005, 10:38 pm

One more thing:

My former friend's dad and his boys run this stripper club in scarborough.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 5th, 2005, 3:06 pm

^^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to REAL TORONTO DVD

http://files.filefront.com/TRT/;4319789;;/fileinfo.html

change filename to .rar