Canada Gangs: Toronto Area

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Canada Gangs: Toronto Area

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Not a hate crime????????

So if a white person kills a black person because of some other reason besides hate for the race it's a hate crime even if it's not a damn racial thing but yet if a black person kills a white person it's normal???

That's stupid. That's BS right there...
If I killed a black person because he robbed me, that's not a hate crime, and vice-versa. A crime yes, hate crime? No.

If a black person killed me because I robbed him, it's not a hate crime.
But we're not talking about robbery, we're talking about murder...

They are trying to kill you, you can legally kill in self defense, it's called justifiable homicide, you get aquitted for it.

Otherwise we're on the same page on the hate crimes...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 5:23 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Whoa whoa?????

My dad deserves to go to jail for defending himself and our family from a bunch of #%@&#%@ criminals that have probably killed innocent people before yet a bunch of #%@&#%@ racist sons of women from the jungles in Africa don't???

Come on...

Justifiable homicide is a reason for aquittal, it doesn't matter if he killed a thousand people, as long as all of them were killed in self defense.

Wouldn't our lives be in danger if those 'gangstas' tried to kill us? Isn't it justifiable if we killed them instead?
People who know the law much better than either of us(ie a former Toronto police chief) have went to jail for shooting someone breaking into their house.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's happened before. Personally I'd hire a top notch lawyer and fight it to the highest court I could.

The robbers would most certainly get charged and get jail time if your dad didn't end up killing all of the armed intruders with his bare hands....
I'm not talking about robbery. I'm talking about breaking down my door to try and kill me. No one that lives in the building would dare mess with my dad.

Lawyers? Christ Vanessa damn you who is that guy in the picture you just sent me lol....

Same thing you said about stabbing the person in the neck, remember...

Where the justice system failed our underworld connections will succeed.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 5:26 pm

SmoshBro wrote:
Azure9920 wrote: The robbers would most certainly get charged and get jail time if your dad didn't end up killing all of the armed intruders with his bare hands....
haha i died laughing when i read this
I guess it is pretty funny when you read it on text especially with all the sarcasm I don't find it funny since it has happened before, yet no one died they just shit their pants and ran away like little pussies. For me it's an exciting experiance, sometimes traumatic, depends on the occasion...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 19th, 2008, 5:51 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Whoa whoa?????

My dad deserves to go to jail for defending himself and our family from a bunch of #%@&#%@ criminals that have probably killed innocent people before yet a bunch of #%@&#%@ racist sons of women from the jungles in Africa don't???

Come on...

Justifiable homicide is a reason for aquittal, it doesn't matter if he killed a thousand people, as long as all of them were killed in self defense.

Wouldn't our lives be in danger if those 'gangstas' tried to kill us? Isn't it justifiable if we killed them instead?
People who know the law much better than either of us(ie a former Toronto police chief) have went to jail for shooting someone breaking into their house.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's happened before. Personally I'd hire a top notch lawyer and fight it to the highest court I could.

The robbers would most certainly get charged and get jail time if your dad didn't end up killing all of the armed intruders with his bare hands....
I'm not talking about robbery. I'm talking about breaking down my door to try and kill me. No one that lives in the building would dare mess with my dad.

Lawyers? Christ Vanessa damn you who is that guy in the picture you just sent me lol....

Same thing you said about stabbing the person in the neck, remember...

Where the justice system failed our underworld connections will succeed.
You're right, robbers was a terrible term to use, but you understand the point. People have gotten jail time for shooting someone who is breaking into their home trying to rob/murder them, people as highly respected as a 30+ veteran of the Police Force for instance.

While the Criminal Code allows a homeowner - - or anyone acting under a homeowner's authority - to use as much force as necessary to prevent someone from trespassing or breaking and entering, it is often disputed what falls under justifiable force, like I said, it's give or take. If you killed some one, you'd most likely get some form of jail time, most likely less than he would've gotten, but still time in an institution nonetheless.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 7:23 pm

Now that's not justice. For justice we must go to Don Corleone, or our version of it. ;)

Be realistic. Years of domestic disupute involving things like a chair, a scent spray can, a knife, plates, kicking, punching, slapping, pushing, my bike, a beer bottle, strangling, the wall, the door, the window, hair pulling, scratching and amongst other things between my mom, my dad and my brother, which any of these used are grounds for a divorce in any American or Canadian marrige let alone yelling at their maximum potential and swearing, insulting and threatening in the process while I watch, if no one got jail time for that, then hell..

Also other things like fights. My dad has been in plenty of them, he as been arrested 7-8 times according to him, and has never served time. He was also involved in loan sharking, extortion, racketeering, fraud amongst other things, and hey let's not forget throwing a table at the judge in court as well as beating the fuck out of the drill sargeant and nearly slicing his throat and killing him with a broken piece of glass where he was surrounded by a bunch of military police with guns and yet he hasn't served time. How many fights? How many can be regarded as attempted murder? How many people has he actually killed but he's not telling me about it? Remember he travelled all around Europe and knew these organized crime figures, he also mentioned recently I forget the name but he had some coffee with the French Mafia boss at the time in Paris, let alone his connections all over former Yugoslavian states, Bulgaria and all over Eastern Europe, France, Germany and them, he has surely done shit for them his past being violent as I hear different stories every new one...

Not a single second in jail served, only in the police station. :D

Maybe he has been in jail... hmmm....

Let's remember this is a man who broke the jaw of a career criminal with a criminal record as thick as a book and the same man who served 20 years for shooting and murdering an old lady during a bank robbery, when he was 15 years old...

Hmm...

There's something missing here. Why are all the black people in my building afraid of my dad??? What's going on...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 19th, 2008, 7:30 pm

Fights usually don't result in arrests unless it goes over the line....if it was a mutual agreement to fight, it's not illegal.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 7:40 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Fights usually don't result in arrests unless it goes over the line....if it was a mutual agreement to fight, it's not illegal.
He doesn't fight for the hell of it unless it's in a dojo where it's controlled, and even there some people tried to fuck with him, this one Canadian guy, young, in his 20s, pretty arrogant and liked to show off too much, he is what you would call 'cool', first pulled my dad by the leg and made him fall down and claimed he didn't, then he hit my dad in the face, where they both agreed not to, so my dad became pissed, went in like he's trained to do and punched him in the chest/heart area pretty hard(with the gloves, without them he would've been dead) and sprung/threw the guy into the wall several feet back and the guy became pale and shit himself. My dad warned him, of course, that he can hit him easily at any time but he didn't want to hurt him, yet of course no one takes this seriously until they have experianced it, yet now you can't say he wasn't warned...

From this on, if the guy attempted to make one more move like that, it would've been the grounds for a real fight where my dad would try to kill the guy and the guy would end up just bloody, brusied and with broken teeth, nose or jaw but the fight would probably be broken up.

Most of my dad's fights were started by others, they were not legal/on a mutual agreement and if they were started by my dad he had a good reason to do so.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 7:44 pm

That was in Toronto, in only a period of two months before I went to Canada, before that the pitbull attack, 'removing' the retarded phsycopath guy from beating that girl, amongst other things, all in 2008...

In Macedonia my dad isn't the guy that likes pain nor likes to be hit nor likes to take orders or be yelled at. In the dojo he trained in Skopje, the guy that was routinely hitting everyone, my dad told him not to yet the guy doesn't listen, so my dad blocked his hit and the guy broke his fingers. My dad turned around and the guy punched him in the back of the head. Of course this guy was bigger and stronger and better than my dad, so my dad couldn't do shit. There have been fights where my dad loses but most of them are winning.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 7:47 pm

Hahah I remember this old picture of him in wrestling. The referee holds my dad victorious with his hand in the air while the opponent guy holds on to his ribs in a tired fashion(my dad broke 2 of his ribs ROFL)...

SuperPunisher55
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by SuperPunisher55 » July 24th, 2008, 9:17 am

hey do any u know of surneo members in toronto? i've been hearin they around

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 24th, 2008, 9:30 am

SuperPunisher55 wrote:hey do any u know of surneo members in toronto? i've been hearin they around
I've heard about them and MS too....never personally seen any. Where you at?

SuperPunisher55

Unread post by SuperPunisher55 » July 24th, 2008, 12:42 pm

I been out chillin in Scarborough. Where u at?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 24th, 2008, 12:47 pm

MS=Surenos & some of this stuff in this thread is funny.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 24th, 2008, 9:12 pm

SuperPunisher55 wrote:I been out chillin in Scarborough. Where u at?
Jane and Wilson.

SuperPunisher55

Unread post by SuperPunisher55 » July 25th, 2008, 6:12 am

MMRbkaRudog, what u think so funny?

SuperPunisher55

Re: Toronto is rolling up gangs

Unread post by SuperPunisher55 » July 25th, 2008, 12:53 pm

dopekid127 wrote:around the scarbourough area, around a street called corvette is supposed to be bad...when i went there, looked pretty normal to me..oh wels
There is some stuff there, but not as much as there is north and north-east of there. dopekid127 - where u at?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 25th, 2008, 4:08 pm

I just remember there was some funny stuff here, like things that didn't really belong.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 29th, 2008, 11:12 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Jane and Wilson.
Wtf? I lived in Keele and Wilson in 2003. I've been to Jane and Wilson plenty of times.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 29th, 2008, 12:58 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
Jane and Wilson.
Wtf? I lived in Keele and Wilson in 2003. I've been to Jane and Wilson plenty of times.
Even been to Chalkfarm?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 29th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Even been to Chalkfarm?
Idk it was a long time ago I don't remember shit, but I remember there was a bunch of buildings like this there. I went everyday after school to rent a movie from Blockbuster on Jane-Wilson where Sheridan Mall is, it got me the gold card for so much renting ROFL..

I've been in Sheridan Mall, I remember these black guys from Jamaica or some shit selling some pirated Jamaican movies at one of the enterances. Carribana, too. I know alot of shit happened there...

I lived in one of the buildings at Keele and Wilson, the one under Brerline Property Management atm, the second one, tall white one, I remember they had a pool out in the back that was closed down, they built a playground there instead... Heh..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 29th, 2008, 7:01 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Idk it was a long time ago I don't remember shit, but I remember there was a bunch of buildings like this there. I went everyday after school to rent a movie from Blockbuster on Jane-Wilson where Sheridan Mall is, it got me the gold card for so much renting ROFL..

I've been in Sheridan Mall, I remember these black guys from Jamaica or some shit selling some pirated Jamaican movies at one of the enterances. Carribana, too. I know alot of shit happened there...

I lived in one of the buildings at Keele and Wilson, the one under Brerline Property Management atm, the second one, tall white one, I remember they had a pool out in the back that was closed down, they built a playground there instead... Heh..
Btw at the time first I went to Downsview PS then Pierre La Porte MS, and my brother went to Nelson A Boylen CI and you know, he knew them...

SuperPunisher55

Unread post by SuperPunisher55 » July 31st, 2008, 10:03 am

razbojnik wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

Btw at the time first I went to Downsview PS then Pierre La Porte MS, and my brother went to Nelson A Boylen CI and you know, he knew them...
There gang shit goin down at Sheridan Mall or just ya know shady businesses?

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » July 31st, 2008, 10:25 am

The only thing i know about Sheridan Mall and ppl tht were involved in criminal activity was shoplifting.Didn't ever c dealer overthere,they probably stay at Chalkfarm doing there buisness.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 31st, 2008, 10:48 am

Babmuk wrote:The only thing i know about Sheridan Mall and ppl tht were involved in criminal activity was shoplifting.Didn't ever c dealer overthere,they probably stay at Chalkfarm doing there buisness.
:)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 31st, 2008, 9:54 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Babmuk wrote:The only thing i know about Sheridan Mall and ppl tht were involved in criminal activity was shoplifting.Didn't ever c dealer overthere,they probably stay at Chalkfarm doing there buisness.
:)
Maybe I know you. When did you move there or have you lived there for life?

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Babmuk » August 1st, 2008, 9:35 am

U asking me?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » August 1st, 2008, 10:17 am

SuperPunisher55 wrote:There gang shit goin down at Sheridan Mall or just ya know shady businesses?
Both.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » August 1st, 2008, 10:21 am

Babmuk wrote:
U asking me?
lol no I wasn't asking you I was asking Azure if he lived at Chalkfarm for how long...

You lived at Bathurst and Steeles, right? The Russian mafia HQ in Toronto? Or somewhere else? I assumed this because you mentioned knowing some folks from here doing this.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Babmuk » August 1st, 2008, 12:01 pm

You lived at Bathurst and Steeles, right? The Russian mafia HQ in Toronto? Or somewhere else? I assumed this because you mentioned knowing some folks from here doing this.
Nope,i lived at Gosford,which is one of the Jane n Finch's streets,right across Jane were shoreshot crips,to the south driftwood crips etc..If u ask about russian folks so i've met them in Russia n Israel,,didn't c anyone really into mafia in Toronto.I had russian friends but last years in Canada i was chilling with my neighborhood ppl at Gosford.And by the way never liked ppl from bathurst and steeles alot of so called kool guys were kinda fucked up.My best friends lives in Jamestown area.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » August 2nd, 2008, 9:28 am

Babmuk wrote:
Nope,i lived at Gosford,which is one of the Jane n Finch's streets,right across Jane were shoreshot crips,to the south driftwood crips etc..If u ask about russian folks so i've met them in Russia n Israel,,didn't c anyone really into mafia in Toronto.I had russian friends but last years in Canada i was chilling with my neighborhood ppl at Gosford.And by the way never liked ppl from bathurst and steeles alot of so called kool guys were kinda #%@& up.My best friends lives in Jamestown area.
We worked for this Jewish Russian guy at the gas station where my father and brother got robbed. He lived in the Bathurst and Steeles area. I'm pretty sure he had something going on, I remember my dad mentioning he had these shady Russian guys bringing him ciggerettes and selling them to him illigally. Good stuff. Ohh food.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 2nd, 2008, 9:06 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Babmuk wrote:
Nope,i lived at Gosford,which is one of the Jane n Finch's streets,right across Jane were shoreshot crips,to the south driftwood crips etc..If u ask about russian folks so i've met them in Russia n Israel,,didn't c anyone really into mafia in Toronto.I had russian friends but last years in Canada i was chilling with my neighborhood ppl at Gosford.And by the way never liked ppl from bathurst and steeles alot of so called kool guys were kinda #%@& up.My best friends lives in Jamestown area.
We worked for this Jewish Russian guy at the gas station where my father and brother got robbed. He lived in the Bathurst and Steeles area. I'm pretty sure he had something going on, I remember my dad mentioning he had these shady Russian guys bringing him ciggerettes and selling them to him illigally. Good stuff. Ohh food.
In a small town I lived in for a little bit, there was this Russian, or maybe Eastern European guy who owned a small gas station. I worked for him for a bit. But anyway, he was the shadiest motherfucker I ever met. He didn't bother buying a cash register or anything, just gave us a metal box and told us to put the money in it lol. A couple other workers got jacked, I almost got jacked but I didn't work the night shift so it really wasn't that much of a chance of someone pulling anything, the cocksucker took it out of your pay if you got robbed too lol. A little while after I quit there he got arrested in connection with the hijacking of like 400,000 worth of gasoline lol, like 10 trucks were spotted filling up at his station. I think he got let off, but it was crazy lol.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » August 3rd, 2008, 11:13 am

Azure9920 wrote:In a small town I lived in for a little bit, there was this Russian, or maybe Eastern European guy who owned a small gas station. I worked for him for a bit. But anyway, he was the shadiest motherfucker I ever met. He didn't bother buying a cash register or anything, just gave us a metal box and told us to put the money in it lol. A couple other workers got jacked, I almost got jacked but I didn't work the night shift so it really wasn't that much of a chance of someone pulling anything, the cocksucker took it out of your pay if you got robbed too lol. A little while after I quit there he got arrested in connection with the hijacking of like 400,000 worth of gasoline lol, like 10 trucks were spotted filling up at his station. I think he got let off, but it was crazy lol.
Hahaha same story with us!! He had a surveillance camera and a tape recorder/VCR, but the bastard was too cheap to buy a damn video tape, so they(police, as for Russian guys maybe those fucks are dead by now who knows) didn't catch the bastards who robbed my brother twice, my father once, my brother's friend a couple of times, amongst other workers such as this gay Russian kid, another Russian guy, this old Russian Jewish guy, and alot of other people got robbed. Some of the robberies were pretty violent too. They took this pickup truck while holding my brother's friend at gunpoint and hooked the little shack where people go to pay with chains to the truck and tore it off to get the money under the floor where the guy kept the safe with all the money which of course no one but himself knew the combination to unlock it. Heh I remember him ironiclly asking my dad why he gave the robber the money and not fight over it lol..

Yeah.. Hahaha..