Canada gangs (Toronto)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Canada gangs (Toronto)

Unread post by Trey » October 24th, 2004, 7:59 pm

Whats the deal with 18 Buddhas and Ghetto Boys (Big Circle Boys)? They still beefing out there?

yoyo88

Unread post by yoyo88 » November 13th, 2004, 4:40 pm

Shory-Kid watch the racist remarks!! that dont get anyone anywhere.

In regards, to TDOT gangs, they real ones that have staying power, are making $$ and have clout haven't even been mentioned here. Which jus shows you the age of many posers.

TDOT has always had its own unique disctinct gangs(many of which are still around going strong). Not a bunch of 12yrs old posing like cholos in some childs website.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » November 19th, 2004, 2:53 pm

shorty u dont know shit about what ure saying reread ure remarks cause they nuttn but typos! dumbass..

CrU$iFiX

Unread post by CrU$iFiX » December 2nd, 2004, 5:34 pm

Theres Also the O.G.C. in scarborough iin the areas of Regent Park, Rexdale, G-way, Dean Park, Orton Park....I'm affiliated with the G-way O.G.C. (Original Gangster Crips) Theres nuff Locked Down Street Gangs in scarborough and toronto period n theres alot of niggaz out there that think canada or toronto is soft but really they juss havent been to the rough areas n most of the mans u hear gettin shot up or fucked up down here are teh ones posin like there with any part of the crips when really there juss tryin to fit in thinkin its the cool thing to do but really if u aint in any crew of any colour or any group dont rock there colours cuz ur an open target n when u do get hit dont look surprised n shit afterwards nuttin worse then posers or kids endin up ead juss cuz they wore the wrong colour beener that day keep it straight n if u aint down with none of us or any other crew dont rock nuttin like u are but period everywhere in the world theres gangs some posing ones n soft ones but others hard as hell n not to fuck with u never know whre u can be safe in the world n toronto has alot of fuckin crips so I dunno what people think when they say canada or toronto is nuttin....

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » December 8th, 2004, 7:23 am

There's OGC in Dean Park?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 10th, 2004, 10:38 am

I doubt that there is any big gang activity going on in either Ottawa or Toronto..

I mean ottawa, like 800 000 people and only 8 murders ..

Every city in Europe would prolly "beat" that

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 10th, 2004, 9:51 pm

I don't think i can talk about how hard these Toronto groups bang in general, but i know areas like Regent Park there is huge money that is being made. The whole area is funded and there are a lot of addicts and a lot of people pushing. If people don't believe me head down and take a walk.

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » December 11th, 2004, 2:41 pm

yea there's alot of custies in Regent Park, there's alot of food heads everywhere
aslong as they keep buying, we'll keep supplying

smurfdogg

Unread post by smurfdogg » December 13th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Let's get it straight....

Like dude said before, there is NOT alot of gang activity in T.O. There IS some, just not a lot.

T.O is not a completely soft city... it's not all like how it is on those "Come visit Toronto" commericials, where they just show downtown and all the good shit.

There's a couple rough areas around, but nothin a REAL G should be scared of. I've walked down most of the areas that ppl on here are naming, I'm still alive.

Toronto has it's rough edges, but for the most part it's pretty safe. Obviously, if you do something stupid like slap some niggas mama, then you're probably gonna get shot. There's still real thugs, and real niggas in general, who handle there shit just like any L.A. "gangster" would. Even if you rock a flag in a hood you're still safe becuz there are no REAL Bloods or Crips in T.O. But if you run into someone who claims they're a blood or crip, and you appear to be the opposite of whatever they're reppin, then at most you'll just get beat down and robbed... depending how much they out-number you by.

So basically, T.O. is a 50/50 city. You can stay safe and live problem free if you choose to. You don't gotta worry about dying here. Or, if you're into gangsta shit or thug shit, and you apply yourself to the streets enough, then you can find what you're looking for on T.O's streets.

The other thing I wanna say is why is all these L.A. cats havin a problem with T.O? Callin it soft cuz some young bucks in the city like to act like bloods n crips, and cuz the murder rate ain't sky high like theirs is... Then those same L.A cats turn around and shit on NY or some other cities in the states who got niggas doin that blood/crip shit and murderin each other, and they call the NY bloods n crips fakers cuz they bit the L.A. style.

Seems like the defintion of gangs to those niggas down in L.A is who murders each other more.... If your city doesn't have niggas murderin eachother at least every other day, then you're soft. If you're city IS havin murders every other day then you're not soft (but your still fake cuz your juss doin wut they did first.) Is that how they see it?

Someone explain...

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » December 14th, 2004, 12:21 am

smurfdogg wrote:Let's get it straight....
Seems like the defintion of gangs to those niggas down in L.A is who murders each other more.... If your city doesn't have niggas murderin eachother at least every other day, then you're soft. If you're city IS havin murders every other day then you're not soft (but your still fake because your juss doin wut they did first.) Is that how they see it?

Someone explain...
LA crips n bloods think any city that just all of a sudden had crips n bloods without any official branch is fake. cities like san diego, seattle, st. louis, little rock, dallas, las vegas, etc. are considered "real" cause during the 80's bloods/crips actually went to those cities to create sets/sell drugs and those sets still have ties with the LA sets. Cities like New York and T.O just copied the whole idea and never had an official set that reported back to LA. Just kids who heard about it and made their own set.

smurfdogg

Unread post by smurfdogg » December 14th, 2004, 4:19 pm

aight, thanks for clearin that up.

Insane

Unread post by Insane » December 16th, 2004, 6:36 pm

kangaroo wrote:yall forgot BGC,LGC n OGC..they big in jamestown and around rex
ps.ottawas soft..foreal..aint no real hoods up there
it doesnt matter if they live in a hood, i know people who are related to gangs that live in the suberbs who are just as dangerious to someone who would live in the hood.

Shark

Unread post by Shark » December 22nd, 2004, 11:32 pm

I moved from regent park 2 years ago I was staying up in the project housing right at dundas and parliment, it's fucked up there, I dont think its as fucked up as NY or LA but there was atleast 1 shooting per day...the police dont really give a fuck there crooked as fuck they have beaten me down plenty of times but whatever that happens in every city right? Regent is full or minoritys asian,tamil,jamaican not to many spanish,but if u think toronto is soft your on the pipe, I grew up there I have seen friends get shot/stabbed but w/e im not bragging about it im just saying its like any other city, preety easy to get guns down there to uzi,tech nine,mac 10,glocks,shottys,
big shout outs to everyone in RP
Trigga
my man stackz
Wu-Tah
Bluntz
Cj
specs

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 9th, 2005, 7:22 am

Yeah shark but dis is about wehter there r GANGS in T.O. not that there r random shootings an stabbings an shit...you have that even in fuckin villages man, i think what most dudes saying is that there r NO BIG organized gangs in toronto...an i agree with them i have 6 cousins an 4 aunts & uncles all over scarborough an downtown, so ive been there lots a times. an i know for a fact there r no such gangs as crips bloods locos blablablabla there just isnt........

so 2 those people who r claiming that they have shit poppin in T.O:
stop bullshitting you only foolin yaselves.

*EDIT*

except for the hellsangels they true mutherfuckers.

Thats all i got 2 say.

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » January 9th, 2005, 12:05 pm

There are no big organized gangs in Toronto except the Hells? You have to be kidding me! I was born and raised here, and am now a Criminology student here, and trust me, Toronto has one of the most diverse gang communities you could ever find. Shall i englighten you?

Due to Canada's immigration policies you get a lot of everything here.

Street Gang wise:
-you have street gangs everywhere, but there are serious crews espcially in Regent and Malvern. And don't say they aren't organized because i have attended trials and heard what was said, and believe me they are. And for Malvern, just look at the bust last year.
-You have your Tamals. Type in "Toronto, Tamal, Arrest" and you can read all about them. They even identified an undercover officer and sprayed painted his name and ID on the police station wall. They are serious.
-You even have Jamican Posse's here.
-Chinese street gangs, run all the rackets for the triads.

Organized:
-The Hells just like you stated, along with other biker gangs such as The Vegabonds, Satan's Choice and a half dozen others.
- The Traditional Italian mob. In Toronto you have Zito running the show and in Hamilton you have the Papalia family which is affliated with Buffalo. Read The Enforcer if you want to know more.
- Traditional Asian Gangs. The main one is The Kung Luk triad which was run b Danny Mo for years. Read Dragons of Crime for more info.
- Russian/Jewish and Albaians crime are quickly becoming a power running insurance scams.
-Others: Such as the Nigerian and Aboriginal elements, which are not as hardcore.

Now with all that Organized Crime you are going to tell me that there are little organized street gangs? Then how does all these business run? If you want to know more i will glady explain.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 11th, 2005, 1:25 pm

aight gotta admit, you got me with sum of that italian an triad shit, an i belive you, every big city got those types of gangs, but the truth is, when i hear these wankstas state that there are crips an bloods in T.o. then i just shake my head an start frustrating myself. see alot of these fake ass niggas on this site here think T.O. has major gang populted areas which affect INNOCENT people like in parts of CA. But THATS what im saying is the BULLSHIDT u see???
cuz when you look at those italian mafias you were talkin about, they keep low, and hardly ever (try) to cause danger to normal everyday people, as for (street)gangs in parts of america they DO often kill innocent people (children) during drive by shootings etc.

So FINALLY my point is: Toronto is a SAFE place to live, with good education for your kids and definatly no hard torn down ghettos...

Point said.

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » January 11th, 2005, 2:59 pm

agreed on that. It is a city that is safe and has good education and also i believe pretty fair equal opportunities. Also you are right, that usually the only peopple getting hurt are ones that are doing stuff that will get you hurt. I remember those innocent guys that got shot last summer in their SUV, but that is pretty rare stuff.

I would say the street gangs are real to the sense that people get killed, but bloods and crip stuff? no way. So, i do agree with you. Sorry about that, i just didn't fully understand the other post, my bad.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 12th, 2005, 8:45 am

haha no problem man

ben1986

Unread post by ben1986 » January 14th, 2005, 12:31 am

THEM LITTLE BOYS????? HAAHAHAHAHHHHAH OH MAN. WHAT A JOKE. I'LL EAT 2 OF EM FOR BRUNCH.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 14th, 2005, 7:11 am

...could you tell us what the hell yur talkin about??? cuz i dont get it

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » January 17th, 2005, 11:04 am

Toronto's a really safe city....but if you want trouble it's easy to find. I've seen some nasty stuff go down by Regent Park.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 17th, 2005, 12:29 pm

Yeah you can get trouble whereever the fock you want man..just sayin...it aint any different in other cities//

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 15th, 2005, 7:55 pm

i dont know if this the same thread i was in yesterday lol where it said ottawa had 3 murders and 800,000 people if thats true well thats sad as hell, cuz i live in a town in NJ asbury park that has about 17,000 people and has about 12 homicides a year and has one of the highest crime rates and a big problem with drugs in the state.

but 3 murders for 800,000 people is mad safe, is this true tho?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » February 15th, 2005, 10:07 pm

it is mad safe, i think the numbers are off still but poor choice of words man, ur sayin its sad that ottawa has a low crime rate?

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 16th, 2005, 4:01 pm

hah nah, thats a good thing im just sayin that its sad because some people were sayin ottawa is hard.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » February 16th, 2005, 5:53 pm

yeh in that case it is sad lol

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » February 17th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Yeah man, Ottawa's a super safe city.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 4th, 2005, 8:44 am

I heard of a bengali gang called m3. I dont know much about it so im trying to find out more. I heard it was the biggest bengali gang in north america. A member of the gang told me it had 35 000 people. If anyone knows anymore info about this gang, please post it. I live in this neighbourhood where there are a lot of gangs and everyone knows about them but i don't. Thats why im trying to find out about them. Ive seen some graffiti of OBN and PDB also. OBN means "One Brown Nation" and PDB means "Pickering Dry Bloods". Im also trying to find out more about these gangs and it would be a lot of help if anyone posts some info. I heard people talking about a member of the OBN gang and there was his nickname written in graffiti right next to the OBN graffiti on a brownish-red fence which is now covered with another writing of graffiti which i think is the rival gang, PDB. The nickname was "Tally". So please post some more info on everything iv'e posted. Also a friend of mine told me about The Tamil Tigers and Morningside Kings. Iv'e also heard about the A.K. Kannon and VVT gangs. So, more info, please. Thanks.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 4th, 2005, 8:25 pm

Ottawa did have only 3 murders in 2001 and only 8 in 2002.

http://www.statcan.ca/Daily/English/031001/d031001a.htm

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 5th, 2005, 1:03 pm

i was refferring to mafia 3 as in m3.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 5th, 2005, 5:26 pm

makedonija77 wrote:i was refferring to mafia 3 as in m3.
never heard of them... i dont think they are major players...

VVT and AK Kannan on the other hand have a reputation....

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 6th, 2005, 1:32 pm

I juse read on the weekend that the city's tearing down Regent Park. It's going to be weird not seeing it there.