Canada gangs (Toronto)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Canada gangs (Toronto)

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 13th, 2004, 10:03 pm

true that kanga-roo-roo! that's what i'm sayin bout "oh yer all that if yer from the big city!"" the look-up-2-u factor is LARGE when it comes to anyone from somewhere smaller. I seen the same wherever I go tho. The glorification of the big sh_t has had an affect on peoples psyche, ta where they think they gotta b somebody else ta B SOMEBODY. It really really muy triste, very trajic. the search for identity. youth be lost.

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » June 13th, 2004, 10:05 pm

cant underestimate them tho.... i go there every summer to visit my g-mama
and she lives in markham... every where u go u see a fuckin chinese... i wouldnt be surprised if there were alot of mafias

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 15th, 2004, 4:24 pm

kangaroo wrote:straight the #%@& up..ottawa soft as hell..i was up there just 2 months ago..ill rock any color in any fuckin"hood" in that small town...#%@& wrong with u..talkin bout id get shot...man aint noone gettin shot in ottawa..i saw some so-called ottawa gs, them dudes was like..u from the westside or southside or some gay shti like that, i told them #%@& both sides n #%@& the whole city, i reppin chocklate city mobstarz in the 416, they was like..oh toronto cool, try n give me daps n stuff...#%@& wrong with tehm wannabes...ledburry banff nothin...tell me exactly where they stay just so i could make a point of goin through that hood talkin stuff....ima see what happens

Ha! you must funny cuzz if that was the southside you would have been handled. Ottawa doesn't have much murder rate cuzz finding a gun is hard, cuzz their is no smuggling, and tough gun licensing unlike in the U.S. Hmm their called ledbury banff crips becuase they are on Ledbury Street And Banff Street. But they reach all the way across to St.laurent BLVD. Its south-east ottawa, on walkey road. While your at visit heathrington road, cedarwood, sandlewood, and russell road and talk shyt about them too. And fuckin CCM-416 are the most unknown and gayest gang in T.O. budd so dont even talk tough!

kangaroo

Unread post by kangaroo » June 15th, 2004, 7:39 pm

faggit, u talkin like u know what utalkin about...aint noone callin mobstarz ccm-416...talkin bout we unknown n shit...u must be dumb...fuckin wananbe come down here to jamestown, mt.olive, capri, east mall, humberline or spanish town n talk shit bout mobstarz..ull get dealt with foreal...little pussy i been to all them so called"hoods" in ottawa..them areas are weak as fuck..that whole city weak as fuck, aint noone packin burners, worst thing u got is a man with a knife..jus from that i know ucouldnt handle us...chocklate city mobstarz for life

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scrappy » June 15th, 2004, 7:43 pm

haha ottawa is fu*kin soft

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 16th, 2004, 1:47 pm

lol
Yea bredrin, ottawa is soft, i dont hear shit coming from there, but thats good still. no one really wants violence. Only thing out in Ottawa I see/hear about is grow Ops. thats about it
Scarborough is harder than ottawa, no doubt
and Scarbz aint even that hectic. shit still goes down
I bet in ottawa highschools, mans dem havent even witnessed niggas coming to school strapped.
with 9's , deuce deuce's and shit
i try to stay out of those tings.
but fuck it, if i have to beef. i know where to get those tools.
got Links on an Ak 47. in one of the older mans Closet. ready
loaded
30 bullets in that
what y'all ottawa mans kno bout that?

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 17th, 2004, 5:46 pm

OMG BUD, how the fuck you visit those 'hoods if you just asked me for the address, dumbass. Except for some parts of etobicoke most of toronto is shitty like other canadian cities. You act like if its Chi or LA, but it aint even close jackass. I aint saying all of ottawa is hard, it aint, but if you checked the news lately, the mayor of ottawa wants new policing, and security around south-east ottawa cuzz thier be alot of break-ins/stabbing and shyt!

kangaroo

Unread post by kangaroo » June 17th, 2004, 8:05 pm

"except for some parts of etobicoke"...haha..now u tryna act like u know whats good in t.o...u ever here of regent, st. jamestown, galloway, jane and finch, malvern, jungle, p.o, parkdale...none of thsoe is in etobicoke n they still holdin it down...they on the same level as them hoods in etobicoke..please dont tlak bout this city like u know where shits poppin....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 18th, 2004, 7:12 am

kangaroo wrote:"except for some parts of etobicoke"...haha..now u tryna act like u know whats good in t.o...u ever here of regent, st. jamestown, galloway, jane and finch, malvern, jungle, p.o, parkdale...none of thsoe is in etobicoke n they still holdin it down...they on the same level as them hoods in etobicoke..please dont tlak bout this city like u know where shits poppin....
Straight the fuck up.
Come to malvern talkin like that, i guarantee you'll get shanked up.
acting like you kno T dot.
shit pops off more in Missisauga than ottawa

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 18th, 2004, 2:59 pm

kronic wrote:
Straight the #%@& up.
Come to malvern talkin like that, i guarantee you'll get shanked up.
acting like you kno T dot.
stuff pops off more in Missisauga than ottawa
Missisuga?? cuzz its the most weakest city second to hamilton. it is the fuckin whites area in the world too cuzz. Full Fledged Sub-Urban Crackas!

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 18th, 2004, 4:58 pm

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Toronto gangs are overhype. Seriously, statistically speaking; Ottawa is probably higher than Toronto when it comes to violence per capita. LOL. Before you guys say "What the fuck is this fool talkin' about" think about it.... What is the number of murders in Toronto? I don't know what it's like now, but around 1999, it was at about 50 something per year. 50-60 murders per year might rock a place like Ottawa with 800k people, but in a city of 4 million+ like Toronto, that really aint all it's cracked up to be. All those places you guys mentioned, I've been there before. I've been to Jane and Finch, all over Jane actually. I've ate at the Sunrise on Kingston & Galloway, I've been to Empringham in Malvern, I've been to Glendower, Chester Le, Regent Park, Rexdale, Malton, St. Jamestown... all those places. LOL. You guys acting like it's a death sentence if you step one foot in Regent Park. Which is only what the little teenage fools watching BET want everybody else to think.

Another thing, I didn't see a whole lot of 'struggling' there. Matter of fact, a lot of people in those places are doing pretty good for themselves, it's just that they refuse to leave the MTHA and pay all that expensive rent. Toronto is a very fuckin' expensive place to live, that's why I couldn't stay there for too long. Most of the people that are having a hard time are the ones that are lazy, or the ones that dropped out of school and refuse to go back to better themselves. Or the ones that are just plain joking around and spend months going to school off of government money and still end up in a nursing home wiping people's asses for a living. I hope you guys aren't trying to paint a picture of Toronto as this place filled with hardcore OG Bloods/Crips yellin 'Bluh' and 'Waddup Cuzz' in run down slums with murder happening everyday over a plate of crumbs. LOL. I lived there from 96-00, and aint nothin' like that goin' on.

You still have it better off in MTHA than you have it in a housing project in New York or Chicago. I remember the MTHA apartments over their usually had security cameras, new elevators, janitorial staff, public swimming pools, recreation centers, parks, basketball courts. You have some housing projects in New York, people aint even seen the landlord in years, his ass is gone! The building is fulla squatters and people running drugs outta the abandoned apartments.

But maybe if you guys show more interest in gangbangin' than getting an education and finding a legitimate job, you might finally get your wish. The government will start giving less funding to your schools and neighborhoods, and start building more prisons for you guys to hang out in. Remember, governments don't get rich off of making donations, they make investments. If you guys don't wanna go to school and get a job so they can make money off of your ass, they'll cut off all the funds and let you chill with $500/month welfare, and make more jails for you guys to sit and rot in, so they can make tens of thousands a year off ya for doing hard labor and sitting in a small cell in the same clothes everyday doing nothing. You see how either way, big brother always wins....
Last edited by zzzz on June 18th, 2004, 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scrappy » June 18th, 2004, 8:32 pm

man shut the hell up u soundin real stupid

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 18th, 2004, 8:35 pm

^^ And you just sound REAL brilliant. Gotta love that indepth response you just gave me. :lol:. What's wrong? I diss your 'hood'? You and the Jane & Finch crew gonna come get me? :lol: :lol: :lol: You sound like some of the dumbass kids that use to get mad at me when I laughed at their stupid ass. If you had at least pointed out where you felt my opinions were incorrect, and responded to them with a reasonable rebuttal I would have taken you more seriously. But you didn't, so you are a joke to me. Take your dumbass to class, you have nothing but one-liners of irrelevant drivel to contribute to this conversation, because you are a fool.

I'm down for information exchange, that's what this message board is for right? Like the stuff that's posted by Hyp Notica, schme, and for the most part kronic. But when people start talking all this "my neighborhood is so gangsta, come over here and we'll kill yall" and pathetic one line posts of foolishness like Scrappy's, it just makes me laugh out loud.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 19th, 2004, 1:14 pm

swsw wrote:I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Toronto gangs are overhype. Seriously, statistically speaking; Ottawa is probably higher than Toronto when it comes to violence per capita. LOL. Before you guys say "What the #%@& is this fool talkin' about" think about it.... What is the number of murders in Toronto? I don't know what it's like now, but around 1999, it was at about 50 something per year. 50-60 murders per year might rock a place like Ottawa with 800k people, but in a city of 4 million+ like Toronto, that really aint all it's cracked up to be. All those places you guys mentioned, I've been there before. I've been to Jane and Finch, all over Jane actually. I've ate at the Sunrise on Kingston & Galloway, I've been to Empringham in Malvern, I've been to Glendower, Chester Le, Regent Park, Rexdale, Malton, St. Jamestown... all those places. LOL. You guys acting like it's a death sentence if you step one foot in Regent Park. Which is only what the little teenage fools watching BET want everybody else to think.

Another thing, I didn't see a whole lot of 'struggling' there. Matter of fact, a lot of people in those places are doing pretty good for themselves, it's just that they refuse to leave the MTHA and pay all that expensive rent. Toronto is a very fuckin' expensive place to live, that's why I couldn't stay there for too long. Most of the people that are having a hard time are the ones that are lazy, or the ones that dropped out of school and refuse to go back to better themselves. Or the ones that are just plain joking around and spend months going to school off of government money and still end up in a nursing home wiping people's asses for a living. I hope you guys aren't trying to paint a picture of Toronto as this place filled with hardcore OG Bloods/Crips yellin 'Bluh' and 'Waddup Cuzz' in run down slums with murder happening everyday over a plate of crumbs. LOL. I lived there from 96-00, and aint nothin' like that goin' on.

You still have it better off in MTHA than you have it in a housing project in New York or Chicago. I remember the MTHA apartments over their usually had security cameras, new elevators, janitorial staff, public swimming pools, recreation centers, parks, basketball courts. You have some housing projects in New York, people aint even seen the landlord in years, his ass is gone! The building is fulla squatters and people running drugs outta the abandoned apartments.

But maybe if you guys show more interest in gangbangin' than getting an education and finding a legitimate job, you might finally get your wish. The government will start giving less funding to your schools and neighborhoods, and start building more prisons for you guys to hang out in. Remember, governments don't get rich off of making donations, they make investments. If you guys don't wanna go to school and get a job so they can make money off of your ass, they'll cut off all the funds and let you chill with $500/month welfare, and make more jails for you guys to sit and rot in, so they can make tens of thousands a year off ya for doing hard labor and sitting in a small cell in the same clothes everyday doing nothing. You see how either way, big brother always wins....
I agree with what you said.
you came with facts, and came straight, u didnt get shit twisted

but i aint said its a death sentence if you come through regent park,or if you chillin on a bench in galloway. Toronto aint a unsafe city, the whole GTA is pretty safe, for its population
But if you into illegal shit, and u doing dirt, than your ass in danger,just like everywhere else.
but for some teens living in T dot, they see it as unsafe
i cant blame em
cause i've seen shit
some niggas i've known, is dead. not alot tho
i know mans dem that are strapped. mans be coming to high school strapped, and they youngin's

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 19th, 2004, 1:41 pm

Like i said, swsw by capita T.O. and ottawa have the same homicide rate, which isn't good.

Ottawa=800 K / 8= 1 in 100 000
T.O.=4 Mill / 50= 1 in 80 000

And y'all aint gangsta in T.O., dont act like you guys are linked with LA gangs cuz their be no history of it. Your jus another copycat gangs like almost every other city in North America.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 20th, 2004, 7:29 am

no doubt, that the bloods and crips shit is imitation. you'd be fool to think that they are affiliated with LA gangs
but dont get it twisted Shortty
dont gwon like we all rooted into that gangbang shit
there are a whole lotta other gangs that aint got shit to do with crips and bloods.
there's nuff gangs in the GTA
and only like 38% is affiliated with that Crip and blood non sense

kangaroo

Unread post by kangaroo » June 20th, 2004, 8:35 pm

foreal...noone sayin t.o is l.a but u can still get popped over stupidness.mens will still run up on u if u in they hood...shits still poppin...u have to live there to knwo..not jsut say u go there to eat lunch

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scrappy » June 21st, 2004, 8:01 am

we do our own shit why the fuk would we want too be affiliated with LA gangs haha u fools act like LA is the only city that got gangs go read a book u fukin pendejos....and oh yea ottawa is soft

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 21st, 2004, 12:43 pm

Scrappy wrote:we do our own stuff why the #%@& would we want too be affiliated with LA gangs haha u fools act like LA is the only city that got gangs go read a book u #%@& pendejos....and oh yea ottawa is soft
Oviously ottawa is soft but look at the population of T.O. and murder per capita, same as ottawa!! So your pretty much saying toronto is soft too dumbass. And if you aint saying affiliated with the LA gangs, why their be crips and bloods in rexdale and shyt.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 21st, 2004, 3:58 pm

Scrappy wrote:we do our own stuff why the #%@& would we want too be affiliated with LA gangs haha u fools act like LA is the only city that got gangs go read a book u #%@& pendejos....and oh yea ottawa is soft
This is funny coming from you. You're the one who started this whole thread boasting about 18th street being in Canada, seems like you were pretty happy that fools over there were imitating LA gangs.

Like I said in another thread, the only guys I seen doing things there, were the ones who weren't affiliated with gangbangin. They were just hustling and doing their thing. You mean that there's guys in their 20s and 30s calling themselves crip/blood/sur O.G.'s now? You mean the jails have Mexican Mafia, Nuestra Familia, BGF, and Crip/Blood cars? LOL. I doubt that, it's the little 14-19 year olds riding LA nuts, acting a fool over colors, and maddoggin'. LOL.
Last edited by zzzz on June 21st, 2004, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kangaroo

Unread post by kangaroo » June 21st, 2004, 7:03 pm

u dont have to be blood or crip to be bangin...mens is still bangin here n most dont affiliate with bloods n crips..yes there still are lot of blood crip sets here nthere( fake or whatever.it dont matter) but more n more gangs are just hoods gettin together..they still bangin but not over blood/crip bullish....and u cant say that since ottawa is soft so is t.o u dumbass...say ottawa has 10 murders a year and t.o has 70..ok per capita n re re re but those 70 arent spread out evenly over the city..they happenin in the hoods...thats y its worse..cuz a hood like jamestown or malvern could have just as many murders as the whole city of ottawa...so dont tell me bout per capita n all that...i wouldnt be scared to walk anywhere at ngiht in ottawa alone..but here id think twice for sure

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 22nd, 2004, 11:08 pm

Let me tell you this..I came to Montreal, Canada 2 mths ago via 4 planes in one day from San Salvador, El Salvador. On the 1st flight, I see this young, hot, go-getter type guy, and naturally, we make friends. He's a Chicano from H-town, Houston TX. So we get talkin..

Everyone's buzzing on the politics bit cause there were federal elections in El Salvador this past March 2004. There have been mad crazy lawmaking sweeping Central America in the past few yrs, completely criminalizing youth and youth culture, restricting liberty of expression, of movement and of freedom. The wave of conservative policy-making is dubbed: "Mano Duro" (Hard Hand, or Iron Fist). Apparently, C.A. (Central America) has modeled this sense of justice after LA's juvenile penal system. A website that lays all this out for you real nice is: http://www.homiesunidos.org.
And I'm talkin bout having a tattoo is ILLEGAL n shyt. Read up the site (bout L.A. and Salvador) to know what I mean, and realize that the reality is worse than the print.

so, during political campaigning, one party capitalized on the public's FEAR of streetgangs by preaching stricter legislation in penalizing gangmembers (ARENA party, the guys who WON).

The other primary party, the FMLN who came CLOSE to winning, which in itself is tremendous progress in my opinion, since they are more social-justice based and the other guys "dissappear" people who disagree with them too loudly, sought out empathy and sympathy from members of the community who have been targeted by the extreme and often irrational legislation (laws).

So the country is basically divided in 2 at this point, with right wing (ARENA) owned media blasting dramatic images and interviews of some heavy duty street violence, you know, like 30 or 40 guys with gang tattoos all over their faces and bodies, stripped topless in front of news cameras, throwing up the barrio to the reporters pelasure $$$ (sensationalizm sells)..with an aresenal of old automatics, homemade grenades, one-shots made a bicycle handles n alla that, n all the little old ladies walking home from the market are scared shitless. And it's true. people are dying and getting robbed every single day like mad.

THe problem is that we all knwo that penalization don't solve no problem. Republicans in the U.S. say things like: "death penalty to be tough on crime", but Cali . NY . n FLA all have that n have some of the WORST violent offence rates. Anyways, don't believe me, read any study that wasen't funded by Big Bro (the Gov) about rehabilitation and crime sentencing, and see if threat of consequence has a bigger effect than prevention.

As a person who has lived in Montreal, Austin Tx, Miami, Honduras & El Salvador, not to mention been all up & down the E coast n dirty South... I ain't braggin, trust me. the world is so big, i feel dwarfed by not knowing any other continents, or California for that matter. But i'd say i have some pretty good perspective on social issues since i'm an activist, work with delinquent yth, been in the system myself, and am of the street.. so these are the things that interest me & what i keep my eyes on.

I can tell you that the quality of life in canada was voted best in the world. this doesn't mean there aren't social pitfalls same as anywhere. the difference is the general well being and SENSE of SECURITY one experiences while living there. if you feel threatened often, it's probably because you're involved in some shyt. and that's all right because maybe you feel like you're ghetto becasue you have a fkked up family, and no education. no one will hire you. so you feel sad about it but justified in selling crack in someone elses neighborhood. but you know what? THERE ARE ressources in canada. and what makes it a safe place is that you don't lock your car doors just to drive around, because you don't fear a carjacking, you know what i'm saying?? you might buzz someone into your appartment without looking out the window (if yer an average joe), because chance are, it's not an aremed robbery unless you're running a gate (drug house). there's OPPORTUNITY in canada, whether your thug life image & life style wants to admit it or not. You got choices. And for that you're lucky as hell and should feel PROUD, not ashamed, because you can grow up to be somebody who can make a difference in whatever it is you believe in, not make mama's cry cause you left their babies fatherless.

Getting back to that guy on the plane. .. Turns out he's a cop. Go figure. But not just any cop, a Salvadorian born hispanic cop, working the street-gang unit in H-town. Ha! That's gotta b hell.

so anyways he goes to jails a lot and told me that the level of organization between the prison biker gangs, arian nation & mexican mafia makes bloods and crips look like toddlers in a nursery school (his words, not mine). he said they got no level of organization AT ALL. what i'm sayin is, with all these little crybabies punk-asses in the suburbs claiming crips n bloods, damn! they could be runnin the underworld's urban warfare by now!

by the way, i think that there's almost nothing more dangerous than someone with something to prove, cause they the ones that gotta unload the clip ta let everyone kno they bad, jsut to belong.
Paz y'all, thank fer readin.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 22nd, 2004, 11:25 pm

And jsut on a more positive note, I believe THERE IS OPPORTUNITY EVERYWHERE. the question is access. no one's gonna hand it to u, n spoon feed ya with a bib like yer mama did if yer lucky... ya gotta LOOK FOR WHAT YOU WANT, PURSUE, and PERSEVERE... cuz they WILL try n keep you down.. just cause you got that look in yer eye that says you've seen something more..

this is a place to get a low paying, but damn good job where you get to socialize all day in the hood, helping poor people, and most importantly, will help build your courage, self confidance, direction & opinions to look for a better job. nationawide: http://www.acorn.org.
and they don't give a damn if you don't know what the hell you're talking about -

i think i'm trying to become an amateur career- help counselor.. (a product of a never ending struggle to keep myself employed while upholding my values 7 not sell of to 'the man' or pollution or any other fakeness, i seem to have come to know many, many org's out there)... so if you want some advice related to what the fkk to do with your life or how ta git started on the path of rewarding job experience, private message me n i bet u you got nothin ta lose .

aight. i kno when i open my mouth sometimes it really spews. this website is the only chat room i ever been on i'm my life, and it's a real venting spot n stress regulator 4 me- paz y gracias!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 23rd, 2004, 4:03 am

IAM GOIN TO END THIS FOR YOU ALL "CANADA IS SOFT LIKE A POUND CAKE". THERE AIN'T NO REAL NIGGAZ AND ESE'S UP THERE JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLAYIN DRESS UP IT MUST BE HALLOWEEN THERE 24/7.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 23rd, 2004, 1:58 pm

Y.G. wrote:IAM GOIN TO END THIS FOR YOU ALL "CANADA IS SOFT LIKE A POUND CAKE". THERE AIN'T NO REAL NIGGAZ AND ESE'S UP THERE JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLAYIN DRESS UP IT MUST BE HALLOWEEN THERE 24/7.
That's a pretty ignorant thing to say
Y.G so you a young gangsta you blood right?
So tell me, what makes a real nigga? or ese?
He has to have gats? i know niggas that got that
they have to slang crack or various narcotics. shit i know niggas doin that
oh or do they gotta be bussin caps or killers. shit i know a few killers, i dont approve of that shit. but they did what they had to do
do they have to be killing each other over fuckin colors?
shit niggas be doin that in T dot too.
do they gotta be killin there own people
shit nigga, mans be doin that to
So wha gwon?

it says you a heavyweight on dis board. and with something stupid like that to say, probably 85% of your posts is heavy weight shit.
Don't be speaking on a City that you dont kno shit about.
I dont speak on Cali niggas, i aint never been out there, so i cant speak on it
have you been here? maybe
but if you have, you would kno that toronto has gangs just like every other fuckin major city in the Western Hemisphere
so wise the fuck up

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » June 23rd, 2004, 3:57 pm

yo big up kronic, i gotta support what u said, cause i know it's true, and many of us writting from all over canadian cities can say the same damn thing.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 23rd, 2004, 6:01 pm

Listen i grew up In Los Angeles, lived there all my life but recently relocated temporarily to Canada because of my job, And Y.G is correct, i see kids up here dressed like Clowns. Dont get me wrong Canada is a great place to live, lots of fine Women, and yes theres is some gangs. but seriously toronto or montreal aint even on a city like Bostons level. AND boston if far from being considered a hard city in America. ME im Latino, and i see young latino kids here trying to get that cholo look,LOL it actually bothers me when i see that. But there aint that many Mexicans or Central Americans up here to begin with. Canadians should stick to playing hockey, and keep Canada cool and safe and dont try to copy all that gang mess that goes on in America. PEACE!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 11th, 2004, 5:19 am

can u post pics of the hood they r runnin?

KOREAN BOY

Unread post by KOREAN BOY » July 21st, 2004, 10:09 am

There are some hardcore gangs up here in Toronto like Jane N Finch or Regent Park Mostly Asians N Blacks Run Jane N Finch N Same with Regent Park...

KOREAN BOY

Unread post by KOREAN BOY » July 21st, 2004, 10:10 am

BUT DUNT THINK CHUCKIE N SS N V-UNIT R FAKE CUZ U SEEN 1 VIDEO OF DEM IF U SAW DEM IN REAL LIFE U WONT SAY stuff U'LL RUN........DUNT HATE

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » October 16th, 2004, 2:22 pm

YO IM PRETTY SURE THAT THIS SUBJECT MEANS TORONTO CANADA GANGS, SO WHAT THIS MEANS MOSTLY IS THAT WHOEVER IS TORONTONIAN CANADIAN COMES TO THIS SIGHT TO POST SHIT RIGHT! I BELIEVE WHATEVER PEOPLE WROTE IN HERE HAS THEIR OWN WAY IN EXPRESSING WHAT THEY SEEN AND KNOWN.

SO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OUTTA TOWN TALKING LIKE THEY KNOW WHATS GOIN ON UP HERE IN THIS NORTH FACE BETTER STAY THE FUK OUT CAUSE U DUN NAW SHIT!

MISSISSAUGA AINT NO WHITE PLACE MORE LIKE A MINORITY OF IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES MOSTLY PEOPLE FROM MIDDLE EAST.

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loyalheart » October 18th, 2004, 7:15 pm

Just like to say i seen some photo's of regent park and that place looks like a right shyte hole

NO SURRENDER