Canada gangs (Toronto)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Canada gangs (Toronto)

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 7th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Thanks Trey, some people in this neighbourhood just make them up, probably. See, i get into a lot of fights and they just make the gangs up to scare me. SOMETIMES.....

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 11th, 2005, 12:52 pm

Have you guys ever heard of "The Asian Tigers Of The Great Wall"?

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 11th, 2005, 1:13 pm

One of the gang members up here in this neighbourhood offered me to get me hooked up with some guys that sell shotguns, i refused it..... I did not know why i did that. Sometimes, gang members from the gang which i think is the PDB play basketball during when its a hot weather. Across the street where they play basketball is a grey electrial box thingy beside a stop sign which has graffiti written on it. The street between the basket ball court and stop sign is is a main road, kennedy road. I've heard about the OBN which is sopposed to be One Brown Nation but the person who said it to me sounded like Oppisite Black Nation and that they had a fight with the ABN which is All Black Nation and stabbed eachother across the street on a plaza and then i heard it was behind a police station also across the street. What a stupid thing to do, huh? And i have been hearing about some guy selling drugs in the building i live in..... But the graffiti probably explains it. The graffiti on an grey electrical box thingy infront of the building. If you think i live in a though neighbourhood well you are wrong. My friend who works in downtown has a little sculpture shop. He makes the sculptures, actually. There is graffiti all over the place and all around that neighbourhood and there is what i think a gang hideout or meeting place right beside the shop. And one more thing, if i don't see it on the internet or if there is no graffiti anywhere of it or if the name sounds stupid, then i don't belive its a gang.

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » April 11th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Helms wrote:Toronto's a really safe city....but if you want trouble it's easy to find. I've seen some nasty stuff go down by Regent Park.
REGEANT PARK IS A MESSED UP PLACE!

THERE ARE AT LEAST 1 KILLING PER DAY THATS HOW BAD IT IS. ITS NEVER BEEN MENTIONED IN THE NEWS BECAUSE TORONTO WILL LOSE TOURISTS ESPICIALLY WHEN ITS ONLY 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM YOUNG AND DUNDAS.

ENOUGH CRACK ATTICTS AND KILLERS AND PROSTITUTES N PIMPS DRUG DEALERS YOU NAME IT THEY HAVE IT.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 5:01 pm

theyre gonna tear regent park town, anyone hear bout this?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 6:52 pm

Just some food for thought... Buffalo has a population of about 250,000 and Niagara Falls (New York Side) has a population of about 50,000

Crime in Buffalo (2001):
64 murders (21.8 per 100,000)
229 rapes (78.1 per 100,000)
1,600 robberies (545.7 per 100,000)
1,816 assaults (619.4 per 100,000)
3,965 burglaries (1352.4 per 100,000)
9,669 larceny counts (3297.9 per 100,000)
2,551 auto thefts (870.1 per 100,000)
City-data.com crime index = 638.0 (higher means more crime)

Nearby Cities Report Homicides
by R News Staff
Published Aug 05, 2003

Rochester is not the only upstate city struggling through a summer of violence.
Buffalo has had nearly 90 shootings since June 1.
Most of them were on the city's impoverished East Side.
Authorities blame an increase in gang activity.
The city has recorded 33 murders since the beginning of the year.
Buffalo had 44 homicides in all of last year.
It's now doing what Rochester did last year as its police officers join forces with state troopers and sheriff's deputies to round up drug dealers, confiscate illegal guns, and investigate violent crimes.
Last month, police in nearby Niagara Falls did the same.
That city recorded an unusually high four homicides in July, bringing the total to seven since the start of the year.

Niagara Falls NY Crime Statistics (2002 - New Crime Data)
Crime Type 2002 Total Per 100,000 People National per 100,000 People
Murders 3 5.35 5.6
Forcible Rapes 30 53.45 33
Robberies 167 297.56 145.9
Assaults 359 639.67 310.1
Burglaries 827 1473.55 746.2
Larceny/Thefts 2078 3702.58 2445.8
Vehicle Thefts 383 682.43 432.1

I believe it has increased

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 6:53 pm

I know it's not Canada but I just wanted to see how the two sides compare.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 13th, 2005, 1:05 pm

Here's a quote from the Globe and Mail regarding the demolision of Regent park.

" Regent Park, a 50-year-old housing project that was designed as a workers' paradise, only to degenerate into one of Canada's poorest and most violent neighbourhoods."
" Beginning this fall, Regent Park will be demolished, making way for a $1-billion development that will mix subsidized housing with market rent units and owner-occupied homes."

My question is, what does this mean for crime? Will all the action just spread out among the city, or will another low income area become just as bad?

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 14th, 2005, 11:59 am

I know there is russian mafia in toronto, or somewhere in ontario. Thats why im trying to find the exact adress where i can make contact. Its none of your buissiniss why i would want to do that, but i'll tell u anyways so somebody can please find me an adress. Its impossible to find connections around here. The gangs are on the news but there is no mafia shooting or crime on the news. And also gangs everywhere but i do not want to make no connections with them. So please dont ask me why..... I get in a lot of trouble with other people every day. So thats why i need to find the biggest mafia in the world thats currently, well, you know, biggest. I would say they had about a 100,000 made members in 1993 and they had or have 3 million people working for or with them. I was born in the balkans so i might have a chance with membership or to be an associate. If somebody can find a adress to where a headquarters or a hangout for the russian mafia might be, please let me know, post it on this forum. Thanks.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 14th, 2005, 1:04 pm

*cough* COP *cough*

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 14th, 2005, 1:07 pm

OH SH#T RUN IT'S 5-0!!!!!!
[img]http://www.ncsd.com/drug2.gif[/img]

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 14th, 2005, 1:53 pm

makedonija77 wrote:I know there is russian mafia in toronto, or somewhere in ontario. Thats why im trying to find the exact adress where i can make contact. Its none of your buissiniss why i would want to do that, but i'll tell u anyways so somebody can please find me an adress. Its impossible to find connections around here. The gangs are on the news but there is no mafia shooting or crime on the news. And also gangs everywhere but i do not want to make no connections with them. So please dont ask me why..... I get in a lot of trouble with other people every day. So thats why i need to find the biggest mafia in the world thats currently, well, you know, biggest. I would say they had about a 100,000 made members in 1993 and they had or have 3 million people working for or with them. I was born in the balkans so i might have a chance with membership or to be an associate. If somebody can find a adress to where a headquarters or a hangout for the russian mafia might be, please let me know, post it on this forum. Thanks.
In a pool hall on Yonge Street in Toronto called Bolshevik Billiards.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 14th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Thanks Trey.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 14th, 2005, 6:49 pm

I know that recently people have called me cop. I m not a cop. I just want to make a connection. Not to be alone. My freinds have already gotten in trouble by some chinese gang. Its very known and very big. This has nothing to do with why i want to know where the russian mafia is. Its for pourpuses if they get in trouble with the 18th street gang, too. I think it was jane and finch where my freind got cut, and 2 latinos said, "You are on our turf." He offered them a ciggarete because they asked him for one then he refused the second guy when he asked him. He got in to a fight with them and then one of them took out a switch blade and cut my friend on the neck. And, um, they were on a bus but nobody helped. Im gonna warn my friends not to do anything wrong cause they are already in enough trouble. And then again, thanks Trey so very much.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 14th, 2005, 6:58 pm

Does anyone know the exact adress of Bolshevik Billiards on Yonge street in toronto? Thanks trey for this info but im gonna need a little more. Thank you very much if anyone finds it.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 17th, 2005, 3:35 pm

Bacon?

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » April 18th, 2005, 6:58 pm

makedonija77 wrote:Does anyone know the exact adress of Bolshevik Billiards on Yonge street in toronto? Thanks trey for this info but im gonna need a little more. Thank you very much if anyone finds it.
Get yo lazy ass up and walk down Younge...

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 18th, 2005, 6:59 pm

longest street

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 19th, 2005, 11:18 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:longest street
ride a bike.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 20th, 2005, 8:43 pm

What asian gangs are around markham, york, and scarborough

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 20th, 2005, 8:55 pm

thecarwong wrote:What asian gangs are around markham, york, and scarborough
18 Buddhas Gang... I think they broke up though due to a lot of arrests...

They had beef with the Ghetto Boyz (a cell of the Big Circle Boys)

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 20th, 2005, 9:07 pm

Is there a lot of street crimes in Canada? Ex: House invasions, drive-by's, burgluries, muggings ect.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 20th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Toronto must have the triad shit on lock because when I went there for vacation with fam, you would never know they are there. Very stealth

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 21st, 2005, 6:12 pm

OK. I have a car. And im not lazy. I just at least need an intersection. Why the hell should i waste gas for the car. Im not cheap its just that I M IN TROUBLE. I need a connection. I have a lot of backup but its just that i need a criminal group like evryone has in this neighbourhood. I m not starting beef i just dont want to waste any of my time looking for it. I dont think anyone would want to waste their time looking for a criminal group that is scattered all over the world. This gang OBN in my neighbourhood has like backup from here to Brooklyn, NY. People keep asking me why dont i get my backup to beat the shit out of people that talk shit about me and u know what i tell them? I tell them i wouldnt want anybody to get killed. I m not a violent type. I mean when people piss me off i beat the shit out of them but most of the time they are asking for it. My bro, he had some connections too, In Nelson A. Boylen in north york there were the brown gangs, spanish gangs, and the black gangs. my bro had connection to them all. He still is not in touch with some of the gangs but there may be a time when we will have to keep in touch.....

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 21st, 2005, 6:15 pm

And "FILA", unlike you, i type like a normal person.

Jayson Wonder

Unread post by Jayson Wonder » April 24th, 2005, 6:12 pm

Yo guy, who is going to take you serious looking for leads like this? You sounding like 5.0. for real.

It is like asking where to buy guns or drugs in a newspaper advertisement.

Real ganstas, hustlers and big tyme playas aint trying to be high profile.

You would know that if you was real!

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 24th, 2005, 6:51 pm

we got ourselves a real donny brasco here.
dude for real you talk about beatings and shit but when you go muck around with some real organized crime and real gangs other that those durned video games, when they cut your throat and give you cement shoes,,, you don't get to come back.
i mean have fun i guess, its your fantasy, not mine.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 25th, 2005, 9:18 am

OK!!!!! JEEZ, u guys gotta take a damn chill pill. I just want to make friends with them, thats all. I do want to keep a low profile but how the hell should i know where that billard is? OK OK. What ever.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 25th, 2005, 11:19 am

For the record, this guy's definately not a cop. The cops know all the organized crime hangouts. He's just nieve and thinks he can walk in and "make friends" with the Russian mafia. Good luck.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 25th, 2005, 12:40 pm

Good luck with that, cuz if I was them I wouldnt want anything to do with u

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 26th, 2005, 9:59 am

OK OK. Enough. What ever. I dont want to fuking start a damn war about something that i might not even do. I have had second thoughts. Probably not to just go there without a reason. I might have to go there if somebody wants to kill me not to beat the shit out of me. Plus i have friends to get those people that beat me up and not worry about it. i m trying to get away from those fights but noooo, they have to fuking pop me in the face so i have to smash their teeth and brake their nose. Its a hard life but i would have to make friends if it gets harder. Just don't push it and stop wishing me good luck. I might change my mind and just find the billard and think for next time something bad happens to me. Enough with people saying bs about me doing this. I m fuking sick of it. So i m going ask people nicely, STOP IT---PLEASE.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 26th, 2005, 1:56 pm

lol