WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 7th, 2005, 9:52 pm

i am gonna have to agree with the est cat homie. there are more asians in california than niccas. no shit i was tellin my bitch today when we were scootin through southeast san diego ( our supposed blacc district) how lately i don't see niccas no shit i counted 7 blaccs compared to i can't even really estimate the number of mexicans i drove basicall down 4-7 47th hit imperial all through the 50's and 60's to lemon grove if you from dago basicaly nh40 through lincoln past offarrel emerald hils through parts of skyline i make this rout a decent amount of times through months cause my aunt stays on 45 and T. since i was younger the mexican presence now is very noticeable meaning that really mexicans dominate the area on a street level most lincoln park area has a strong vst aka shelltowns presence. in ten years i wonder will Blacc street presence will really be a factor. ---- two cities i have been to and frequent which are grimmy is detroit and new orleans. my mom recently moved to a city right outside new orleans cause she said she wanted to be around her people lol she basically got tired of the mexicans i was in that city about ten minutes checcin out hoods and shit i swear own my brother a nigga was murked and layed dead in the streets they covered that nicca with a lil throw rug real shit but still detroit is just wild niccas out there just thuggin it funny thing you go on the outside of the city in whitey ville that shit is more racist than the south n e way detroit and new orleans

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Yo this is not "my hood" but look at this article from a newspaper, gangs Nuevo Laredo in Mexico USED ROCKET LAUNCHERS?!?! This is a place before Texas where cartels smuggle most of the drugs that they send into the US.

Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:37 pm
NUEVO LAREDO, Mexico - Assailants sprayed a house with bullets early Friday in Nuevo Laredo hours after a group of gunmen used machine guns, grenades and even a rocket launcher to attack another home in this violent Mexican border city, authorities said.

Investigators recovered more than 100 bullets casings from AR-15 assault rifles and found eight AK-47 rifles and a dozen cell phones inside the second house attacked, in the Madero neighborhood, one of the richest areas in Nuevo Laredo, state police said in a statement. No injuries were reported.

Late Thursday, a group of armed men arriving in several vehicles used machine guns, grenades and a rocket launcher to attack a home less than half a mile from the Madero neighborhood, police said. advertisement

A state policeman who asked not to be identified for fear of reprisals said investigators found the photographs of 14 municipal police officers and a list of officials "sentenced to death" at the first house attacked.

The officer didn't reveal the names of the officers but said each photo had their names and nicknames, what post they have at the police department and maps with their home addresses.

Police also recovered three AK-47 rifles, two handguns, a grenade, ski masks, and hundreds of bullets of different caliber.

People inside the house are believed to have returned fire with powerful weapons of their own, triggering a massive shootout.

Although investigators found blood stains outside the house attacked Thursday, statements released by state police said no one was injured in either of the attacks.

Police said that no arrests had been made in either attack.

Authorities were unwilling to comment on why the houses had been targeted, but neighbors claimed the first house was used by drug smugglers.

Fire from what witnesses said was a rocket launcher caused part of the home to collapse and the walls left standing were marked with hundreds of bullet holes. A vehicle had been driven into the door of the garage.

The battle left a residential street resembling a war zone. Grenades were strewn about the scene, and soldiers who moved in to recover them said they had been lobbed at the home and exploded.

Three massive shell casings believed to be from a rocket launcher were also found, according to investigators who asked that their names not appear in print.

A building housing a social club across the street from the home also was marked with bullet holes, which apparently came from the weapons of those returning the attackers' fire.

A woman who heard the shootout but asked not to be identified for fear of reprisals said it lasted at least 20 minutes and that it began when four sport utility vehicles carrying an unknown number of gunmen arrived outside the home.

Presidential spokesman Ruben Aguilar said Friday federal efforts to stop a drug-related wave of violence in Nuevo Laredo have been successful despite the ongoing attacks and killings in this city across from Laredo, Texas.

"This only encourages us to work with greater eagerness, using all the power of the state against organized crime," Aguilar said.

The attacks came just two days after hundreds of municipal police officers began patrolling again and just six weeks after they were pulled off the streets for background checks and drug testing.

More than 100 people have been killed here since January, including 15 municipal police officers. Authorities have blamed the violence on a fight between Mexico's two most powerful drug gangs to control smuggling routes in and around this city.

Last month, Nuevo Laredo's police chief was gunned down hours after taking office, and municipal police opened fire on a group of federal agents sent in to restore order, forcing President Vicente Fox's government to launch a purge of local officers.

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » December 20th, 2005, 10:18 am

In Houston:

Fifth Ward
Third Ward
South Park
South Acres
The rest of the Southwest side
Sunnyside
The rest of the Northeast side of Houston

LA County:

South central
Watts
Compton
Inglewood

NYC:

Bronx
Harlem
Bed-Stuy
Flatbush
Brownsville
Jamica Queens
Deep Brooklyn
Washiton Heights

Southside and Westside Chicago

Miami:

Overtown
Liberty City

New Orleans

Gary

Washiton D. C.

North Las Vegas

Johenessburg South africa

These are all I can remember.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 3:01 pm

^^Speaking of 5th Ward, you know anything about Geto Boys and 5th Ward Boys and people like them? Did they bang anything or were they just hustling?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 20th, 2005, 3:56 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:^^Speaking of 5th Ward, you know anything about Geto Boys and 5th Ward Boys and people like them? Did they bang anything or were they just hustling?
ghetto boys are GD,s, i knwo that for a fact

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 4:29 pm

^^^ I heard this before, and it makes sense tsince they have GD in Houston, but why did they never claim it in their songs? Or at least, how did people find out they were GD?

They only claimed 5th Ward, is all of 5th ward GD or something? because I heard in ATL they claim zones and wards because they are all in the same group, so it might be that way in Houston, iono

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 20th, 2005, 7:29 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:^^^ I heard this before, and it makes sense tsince they have GD in Houston, but why did they never claim it in their songs? Or at least, how did people find out they were GD?

They only claimed 5th Ward, is all of 5th ward GD or something? because I heard in ATL they claim zones and wards because they are all in the same group, so it might be that way in Houston, iono
they do in little ways,there s a song called "fallin" and they say how they homeboy deied an he was in a gang,and in the video EVERY body had on blue,scarfeac hada royal blue suit on ,and in an earler video by scareface.i forget which one,he says he had to bang a gang to get paid the GD way,and i knwo theres more,but the never really broadcasted it,u know the 36 mafia are vicelords

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 8:12 pm

??? I though 36 Mafia were folk because when I saw my cousin in Seattle there was some small Folk set called teh 3-6 nation or something like that

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » January 21st, 2006, 3:22 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:^^Speaking of 5th Ward, you know anything about Geto Boys and 5th Ward Boys and people like them? Did they bang anything or were they just hustling?
They were more like hustlers. Willie D was a hustler and Scarface was a hustler but I do not think they wer GDs.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 22nd, 2006, 4:27 am

williamwmass wrote:
They were more like hustlers. Willie D was a hustler and Scarface was a hustler but I do not think they wer GDs.
i thin they are GD's, i remember on an old Scareface album/Geto Boy album...they played phone conversation they had with King Hoover? Larry Hoover? from out of the pen.

triflin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by triflin » January 22nd, 2006, 8:41 am

End Violence NOW wrote:??? I though 36 Mafia were folk because when I saw my cousin in Seattle there was some small Folk set called teh 3-6 nation or something like that
What the hell is folk and folk nation. Its folks which was an alliance between already established nations. 3 6 mafia are folks and brothers.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 22nd, 2006, 9:32 pm

triflin wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:??? I though 36 Mafia were folk because when I saw my cousin in Seattle there was some small Folk set called teh 3-6 nation or something like that
What the hell is folk and folk nation. Its folks which was an alliance between already established nations. 3 6 mafia are folks and brothers.

some of 3 6 is GD and some are VL

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??

Unread post by none for you » January 22nd, 2006, 11:35 pm

demonte wrote:
YungLoCC wrote:i would say in NOR CALI..

OAKLAND
FRISCO
RICHMOND
E.P.A. ( East Palo Alto )
STOCCTON
SACRAMENTO
MODESTO

lol people always tryin to rep the area where they from is the most dangerous when u proly never left Cali
Touche`!!
HOWEVER... having lived in and all over Cali, I would have to say there is al ittle liquor store right off the Richmond bridge that you justdnt EVER want to stop at... ther is always something ugly going down there.
I'd rather hang out in the TL at 3 am (and HAVE) than stop for 10 seconds (AND I HAVE ) at that store.

There is also this commune/family/freakshow/whatever in the backwoods near where I live, and it just reeks of mayhem and shallow graves... It gave my bigger heebee jeebees to be there than anyplace this sick little world has shown me...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 23rd, 2006, 10:43 am

East St.Louis......

Fool got killed there askin fo directions...
Thats hella grimy...

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2006, 10:59 am

THERE IS NO VL'S IN 3-6 CRUNCHY BLACC IS A GD HE SAID IN A SOURCE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW A MIN AGO.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2006, 2:15 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]THERE IS NO VL'S IN 3-6 CRUNCHY black IS A GD HE SAID IN A SOURCE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW A MIN AGO.[/quote]

all them 3-6 boys stay rappin about is 7-4's i think pat is bos also

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2006, 2:21 pm

[quote="Young Deuce"]East St.Louis......

Fool got killed there askin fo directions...
Thats hella grimy...[/quote]

thats deep lol...yeah i heard them stl boys is certified head bussa's

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » February 1st, 2006, 10:41 pm

I will say Bodymore Murderland people call it that for a reason

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 17th, 2006, 12:32 pm

If it wasnt for hurricane katrina I would say N.O.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 17th, 2006, 2:24 pm

East Oakland
Richmond

diggetydank

Unread post by diggetydank » February 24th, 2006, 10:43 pm

The most dangerous place I've ever been is St. Louis, "Florissant?" area. Nothing else even comes close. I took a road trip out west to Colorado and a bus back to check shit out and maybe see something cool to write about (I'm a journalism major). I checked my bags and most of my shit at the station locker and went out to walk around the area - summer out and hot as fuck. I ended up meeting a bunch of black dudes that smoked me out in an alley behind some apartments - like 3 blunts between 6 people, I was baked as hell and almost missed my bus. I think they were just amused as hell that a white boy had balls enough to walk through their neighborhood. They thought I was crazy. I was scared as hell at first, but I figure if I'm going to be in war zones and shit some day, I can't be pussin out in my own country.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » February 27th, 2006, 7:15 am

diggetydank wrote:The most dangerous place I've ever been is St. Louis, "Florissant?" area. Nothing else even comes close. I took a road trip out west to Colorado and a bus back to check shit out and maybe see something cool to write about (I'm a journalism major). I checked my bags and most of my shit at the station locker and went out to walk around the area - summer out and hot as fu--. I ended up meeting a bunch of black dudes that smoked me out in an alley behind some apartments - like 3 blunts between 6 people, I was baked as hell and almost missed my bus. I think they were just amused as hell that a white boy had balls enough to walk through their neighborhood. They thought I was crazy. I was scared as hell at first, but I figure if I'm going to be in war zones and shit some day, I can't be pussin out in my own country.

Man if you think Florrisant is the most dangerous place you know then you have never been in the city really the north and westsides...Florrisant is a joke homey..

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 5th, 2006, 10:54 am

Five Duece Pueblo hood is one of the only ghettos that gets me a bit shook at times when I'm rolling through, especially since they started claimin' BK. Before that, shit was gravy, but those niggaz is definately on some other shit and it's BRAZY AS FUCK.

Watts in general. Jordan Downs & Nickerson are equally as hard. The Hunters got that injunction shit popping so you dont see them out in numbers in the Gardens like you used to, and when they are it's on some black & white shit, no red. Grape Street niggaz always seem to be flaggin if you can get close enough to JD to look. I've never been inside Imperial Courts so I cant say whats up with those dudes.

All Compton hoods are mad undercover. I rarely see niggaz out on the block, and for good reason: so many gangs, such a small area (like Watts). Niggaz is smart not standing on street corners. That makes Compton a safer place to drive through and all that. I mean shit, I've taken out of town niggaz through there and they think the place is nice! Dont let green grass fool you though cause niggaz get shit goin off, fo'sho.

The Jungles used to be real scary to people until Training Day. Now it's a tourist attraction or some shit. The Stones still hold that shit down though.

In myopinion, the Eastside of South Central, Watts and Compton are the craziest places in LA. More run down, and niggaz is twice as ready to spit your wig for a meal or over some colors shit.

RudeBoy5

Bang Bang Eastside Blood Gang,virginia is the hardest hood

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 7th, 2006, 8:19 am

:twisted: Bang Bang Eastside Blood Gang, Virginia is the hardest hood around most niggaz don't know bebause they don't live long enough to tell people.

Tadaisha80

Dangerous places in usa

Unread post by Tadaisha80 » March 12th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Miami-(Liberty city)
L.A(Watts,The Jungles, South Central)
East Oakland
Frisco
Chicago(southside)
East St. Louis
Kansas City Misouri and Kansas)
New York( Yonkers,Queens, Brooklyn-bed stuy,brownsville,marcy,flatbush,hell's kitchen(harlem
New-Jersey(Newark,East Orange)
Detroit,Mi
Flint, MI
Houston-5th ward,CloverPark,7th ward-southpark)
Little Rock,ARK
Decatur,S.W.A.T.S,Bankhead,GA
Washington D.C
Baltimore,MD
Gary,IN
North Memphis,TN
Jacksonville,FL
New Orleans(post hurricane katrina

My husband and I run an independent label,so weve done a few shows in these cities, then we got peeps everywhere, so it's real in all these places
it aint where you from I found out, it's definetly where you at. One love. :wink:

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 13th, 2006, 12:44 pm

for a street imma have to say the 166th street nutty blocc hood , u aint from the set u gonna get it cuzz

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 13th, 2006, 1:15 pm

hells kitchen is not for harlem..hells kitchen is for mid-town manhattan area..harlem is h-world/h-dubbs

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 13th, 2006, 4:11 pm

it depends on who u is in l.a., if u bang on the eastside then u gon have enemies on the eastside and thats wuts gon have u lookin over yo shoulder, niggaz in compton be trippin if u bangin grape u got enemies in compton , a nigga can trip anywhere anytime, but if u a civilian u probly aint gon get fucked with in these areas......... drivin thru and walkin thru is also 2 different thangs, aint nothin gon happen to a muthafuca if he just drivin around, but if u walkin thru some of these hoods u can expect somethin to pop off usually.......

every city in amerikkka got they hoods and killin, but the ones i've observed east and west oakland
north, south, and central richmond
all projects in the Sco (these niggaz iz extra grimey),
east palo alto
L.A. for the most part is more laid back than the bay area it dont feel as tense to me.....

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 13th, 2006, 4:16 pm

for a example on how it go down, the day of tookies funeral i leave the funeral and go to compton fillin up the tank at a gas station, i'm g'd up and some niggaz pulled up to the stop light yellin that 'fuck grape street' rif raf , now i got two choices, charge it to the game, or pull out a strap and bust on them niggaz at the stoplight in broad daylight with a 100 cars around......its decisions to make all the time with they consequences... i chose the first choice thats why i'm here typin right now :lol:

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » March 13th, 2006, 6:52 pm

good ol watts wrote:for a example on how it go down, the day of tookies funeral i leave the funeral and go to compton fillin up the tank at a gas station, i'm g'd up and some niggaz pulled up to the stop light yellin that 'fu-- grape street' rif raf , now i got two choices, charge it to the game, or pull out a strap and bust on them niggaz at the stoplight in broad daylight with a 100 cars around......its decisions to make all the time with they consequences... i chose the first choice thats why i'm here typin right now :lol:

I know you really want to be from Grape Street, but you ain't. I don't know why you keep talking about Watts and Compton when you live in Vallejo, California. All this Grape Street cheerleading just looks pathetic. Nobody , not even in the internet, will believe you are from Grape Street, especially since you live hundreds of miles away from Watts. So speak on what you know, so tell me how crazy is Vallejo? Do they have a little spinoff Grape Street click up in Vallejo too?

Now time for you to call me a buster, say I only know about gangs from the internet, say that I don't know shit about the streets or Watts, you know basically describing yourself.

No matter what you say it is obvious that are a very sad Grapes Street wannabe from Vallejo. The Grapes have enough dick riding wannabes in Watts, you know the city you never been to, and they don't need another one, especially one from Northern California.

Now start talking that shit little boy.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 13th, 2006, 9:16 pm

:shock: ............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^ True. Nigga actin like we aint knowin its still "Leftcoast" "Wattscrackin" or whatever the f@ck else the nigga calls himself on here. This shit is just plain sad for a nigga livin HUNDREDS of miles away in Northern California to be dick riding a hood he aint ever been too in his f@ckin life period! SAD SHIT... :oops: REAL SAD SHIT :oops:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 12:59 am

I know you really want to be from Grape Street, but you ain't. I don't know why you keep talking about Watts and Compton when you live in Vallejo, California. All this Grape Street cheerleading just looks pathetic. Nobody , not even in the internet, will believe you are from Grape Street, especially since you live hundreds of miles away from Watts. So speak on what you know, so tell me how crazy is Vallejo? Do they have a little spinoff Grape Street click up in Vallejo too?

Now time for you to call me a buster, say I only know about gangs from the internet, say that I don't know shit about the streets or Watts, you know basically describing yourself.

No matter what you say it is obvious that are a very sad Grapes Street wannabe from Vallejo. The Grapes have enough dick riding wannabes in Watts, you know the city you never been to, and they don't need another one, especially one from Northern California.

Now start talking that shit little boy.

another nigga mad cuz i exposed his ass on allhood and streetgangs as a dick rider , keep talkin shit and bangin online, i made it clear i'm from the V and the dub, aint u from oxnard or some gay shit like that? get yo cyber bang on tho lil homie