WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 28th, 2006, 6:52 am

Still East STL...

GDbigtimdog

Unread post by GDbigtimdog » April 28th, 2006, 3:14 pm

Young Deuce wrote:Still East STL...
i got to agree with young deuce. even going through East STL in the middle of the day is dangerous. and i'll add Gary, IN, Detroit, and Baltimore to that.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 3:37 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Qdawg wrote:welfare expect people to pay 50%*
Dont they have rent control? Thats #%@& up
certain pjs ,well i kno mines was charging like 8/900 for a 1 bedroom nowadays,why pay that much 4 a dump of a apt when you dont got it when you can get a apt in a suburb or quiet area for 4/500 dollas?..welfare system is all messed up
What!?

I know someone who bought a house off auction for $1000 here....

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 28th, 2006, 4:10 pm

GDbigtimdog wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:Still East STL...
i got to agree with young deuce. even going through East STL in the middle of the day is dangerous. and i'll add Gary, IN, Detroit, and Baltimore to that.
yall heard of a place called washington park right next to east stl, I heard that shit is even worse then east stl

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 6:50 pm

A Ghost wrote:Gary, Indiana

You are right!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 6:56 pm

Midnight wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Gary, Indiana

You are right!
Do you live there?

I hope your computer is bullet proof :D :shock:

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 6:59 pm

No, I just came from Indiana. I am in Los Angeles again. It is more opportunities here.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Midnight wrote:No, I just came from Indiana. I am in Los Angeles again. It is more opportunities here.
How is it in Gary?

I've only seen parts of "Original Gangstas"

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 7:03 pm

You are definately right. At night, peoples and folks go crazy... I guess it is because of the poverty. It is alot of old factories there and Chicago is not to far from that place.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 7:06 pm

I am a Los Angeles native but I lived in Indiana for three years. Gary is real dangerous. No one have jobs and it is easy to get guns.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Midnight wrote:You are definately right. At night, peoples and folks go crazy... I guess it is because of the poverty. It is alot of old factories there and Chicago is not to far from that place.
Did they really bomb each other with molotov cocktails?

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 7:25 pm

Indiana is a unique place. They have the KKK, Folks, People, Bloods, Crips, neo nazis, surenos, and nortenos. The kkk and neo nazis are thoughout the state. The Folks and People are concentrated in Gary. Alot of dudes on the run from the police in Chicago, Illinois post up in Gary, Indiana. And yes they bomb each other because they have rival gangs

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 7:27 pm

Is Niagra Falls a nice place?

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 7:30 pm

another funny thing is that some of the racist neo nazi groups fight each other because of propraganda control.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Midnight wrote:Is Niagra Falls a nice place?
Nobody bombs each other here. :D lol

The closest thing I can think of is just picture Atlantic City with a waterfall.

We are a city with a population of about 50,000 and declining. We used to have about 200,000 about 40 years ago.

We aren't as violent as the major cities or anything, but the crime that we do have doesn't even make it to the paper.

I had a triple shooting at my job on New Years day (non fatal) and I never even knew about it until I went into work the next day....

In my opinion it will only get shittier and worse from here.

I hope I'm wrong

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 7:41 pm

That is crazy. I have never been to the East Coast but I plan to soon.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Midnight wrote:That is crazy. I have never been to the East Coast but I plan to soon.
Put it this way, if people here are soo open to shoot up neighborhood signs who's to say they won't shoot a person?

And with the media's lack of coverage, who knows how many there have been in the past year or two that nobody knows about?

Gangs are recruiting heavily and I already know of a fully occupied gang house in the city.

Theres nothing for anybody to do here and the parents of the kids let them do whatever they want. When a kid doesn't come home, some of the parents here don't report it until 2 or 3 days later. Who knows what could have happened to their kid?

Not only that but racism is becoming more and more because as the whites move out blacks move in. The black population is slowly rising and some if not most of the whites hate it.

Don't get me wrong though, there are plenty of places that are way worse than us...

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 28th, 2006, 7:57 pm

yeah, deep eastside detroit is just depressing, its so rundown and poor there, theres not even crime there anymore, barely anyone even lives there cause theres one house per street

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 7:58 pm

Yes you are right.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 8:00 pm

demonte wrote:yeah, deep eastside detroit is just depressing, its so rundown and poor there, theres not even crime there anymore, barely anyone even lives there cause theres one house per street
That sounds like the old love canal neighborhood.....

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 8:01 pm

demonte wrote:yeah, deep eastside detroit is just depressing, its so rundown and poor there, theres not even crime there anymore, barely anyone even lives there cause theres one house per street
Hell Yes! I have family in Detroit. The mid-west is no joke! And I am from Los Angeles.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 8:09 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Midnight wrote:That is crazy. I have never been to the East Coast but I plan to soon.
Put it this way, if people here are soo open to shoot up neighborhood signs who's to say they won't shoot a person?

And with the media's lack of coverage, who knows how many there have been in the past year or two that nobody knows about?

Gangs are recruiting heavily and I already know of a fully occupied gang house in the city.

Theres nothing for anybody to do here and the parents of the kids let them do whatever they want. When a kid doesn't come home, some of the parents here don't report it until 2 or 3 days later. Who knows what could have happened to their kid?

Not only that but racism is becoming more and more because as the whites move out blacks move in. The black population is slowly rising and some if not most of the whites hate it.

Don't get me wrong though, there are plenty of places that are way worse than us...
Los Angeles is having a similar problem. There is racial tension with the Blacks and Latino gangs and it is not going away. They are fighting in jail and on the streets. Places that were once predominately Black are now Chicano. It is a sad situation. Hopefully, there will be peace again. I hope things get better in Niagra

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 8:14 pm

Oh I almost forgot. MS13 recruits out there in Niagra Falls. They are also in Canada

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 8:15 pm

Midnight wrote:I have never been to the East Coast but I plan to soon.
I don't know where you're going but if your near Philly, check out Camden, New Jersey.

It was voted most dangerous city either last year or the year before that.

Just imagine a city with a population of about 80,000 with a land area of only 8.8 square miles and 80 homicides a year. :shock:

I've never been there but I read it's stats. Crazy shit!
Midnight wrote:Los Angeles is having a similar problem. There is racial tension with the Blacks and Latino gangs and it is not going away. They are fighting in jail and on the streets. Places that were once predominately Black are now Chicano. It is a sad situation. Hopefully, there will be peace again. I hope things get better in Niagra
I heard about whats going on in LA. Isn't Compton becoming more and more Chicano?

Here the main ones are either Black or Italian. And various others.

I hope that LA settles down, but who knows? With the way things happen in LA you think there could be another riot?

LOL, PS, it's Niagara with 3 a's :D Everyone spells it wrong.... :D

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 8:16 pm

Midnight wrote:Oh I almost forgot. MS13 recruits out there in Niagra Falls. They are also in Canada
MS13? :shock: Where did you hear that?

I didn't know that, the main one here is Blood...

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 8:17 pm

That you for the correction. :D Niagara

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 8:22 pm

Yes of course those gangs will be there (blame it on the media) but MS13 is recruiting also. Chicano gangs recruit quietly until their numbers get bigger. That is what happened in Compton and other Los Angeles areas. I know a guy in L.A. who just came from that area. MS13 neighborhood in LA have organized crime. They have clicks all over LA now but they were really small at first. They started off as a rocker group but evolved into a gang.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 8:28 pm

Midnight wrote:That you for the correction. :D Niagara
LOL, It's OK 8) Ever seen Canadian bacon? Complete misrepresentation.

And Bruce Almighty did not portray Buffalo good at all, (except for the hockey thing).

Buffalo is a damn war zone now, there homicide rate is going back up...
Midnight wrote:Yes of course those gangs will be there (blame it on the media) but MS13 is recruiting also. Chicano gangs recruit quietly until their numbers get bigger. That is what happened in Compton and other Los Angeles areas. I know a guy in L.A. who just came from that area. MS13 neighborhood in LA have organized crime. They have clicks all over LA now but they were really small at first. They started off as a rocker group but evolved into a gang.
How did you hear that MS13 might be here?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 8:35 pm

Queensbridge houses

Queens, New York

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 8:50 pm

A Ghost wrote:

And Bruce Almighty did not portray Buffalo good at all, (except for the hockey thing).

Midnight wrote:Yes of course those gangs will be there (blame it on the media) but MS13 is recruiting also. Chicano gangs recruit quietly until their numbers get bigger. That is what happened in Compton and other Los Angeles areas. I know a guy in L.A. who just came from that area. MS13 neighborhood in LA have organized crime. They have clicks all over LA now but they were really small at first. They started off as a rocker group but evolved into a gang.
You can laugh but I know a guy(his street name is minor) He is from MS13
He was out there and he said he had homies in Niagra Falls at the time he told me I did not know exactly where Niagara was at. Also in LA MS13 used to be allied with the Rolling 20 (a LA Blood Gang also in New York). because they both fought 18street here in LA (globalization at its finest, yeah right)it is really a small world. MS13 and Eighteen street hate each other.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 8:54 pm

Midnight wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

You can laugh but I know a guy(his street name is minor) He is from MS13
He was out there and he said he had homies in Niagra Falls at the time he told me I did not know exactly where Niagara was at. Also in LA MS13 used to be allied with the Rolling 20 (a LA Blood Gang also in New York). because they both fought 18street here in LA (globalization at its finest, yeah right)it is really a small world. MS13 and Eighteen street hate each other.
uummmm...

holy shit

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 8:58 pm

I stay in the heart of their original neighborhood in Korea Town (Vermont and 8th street). Those Guys are always traveling to other places around the nation and the world. They usaually do not use the net for recruitment like the Eightteen Street or Clantone 13 They are more hands on. I guess to make it harder for the Government to track their activities It is sad but it is true.